Church "Family" Ch. 05

Story Info
Deeper relationships.
5k words
4.41
47.2k
18
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
549 Followers

Readers, this is the 5th and final chapter of the Church Family series. Thanks for all the wonderful replies. Thanks also to those that wrote some constructive advice. It's been many years since I've been in English grammar classes and some of those early years of learning don't always resurface when I need it.

==========================

The Carter's life had been stood on it's head. They had enjoyed sexual pleasures that were well beyond what even their vivid imaginations could have conjured up.

There was one thought that kept going through Joe's mind as he lay in his bed before falling asleep: Kim. Yes, with all the new partners he had enjoyed in the past few days, Kim was the one that kept cropping back up in his head.

He looked to his left and saw the love of his life, Liz, resting comfortably. Her face, even in sleep, seemed so full of contentment. This was the happiest he had seen her in many years. Prior to turning over and falling asleep, she had feverishly kissed Joe. Although she was physically and emotionally spent, she still took time to remind him of her love.

Joe put his arm around her and caressed her right breast until she fell asleep. Still, it was Kim that wouldn't (or couldn't) vacate his thoughts.

He had enjoyed the sexual company of Barbara, Katie, and Marcy as well in the past few days, yet to him, those paled in comparison to the pleasure Kim gave him.

In his mind, he still saw Kim's thin naked body standing next to him. Her warm smile, small puffy breasts, and plentiful red bush that covered her wet hole, were just standing there waiting for him to take her and have his way.

Did Kim have these same feelings as well? Or was Joe just another lover whose company she enjoyed?

Although deeply in love with his wife, Joe needed to know if the connection he felt was being reciprocated and if so, needed to know directly from Kim's own mouth how she dealt with such feelings without jeopardizing her marriage.

The next morning, he shared his thoughts with Liz. He knew that honesty was the only way to keep things afloat. Ken and Barbara, as well as Jack and Kim, had advised them to always keep communication open between each other. This will keep jealousies and insecurities from arising and potentially causing damage.

The concept behind the polyandrous relationships is that you are secure enough in your primary relationship to allow your partner to be intimate not just physically but also emotionally. Sharing of your entire being, quite similar to that of a marital relationship.

Joe knew his feelings were more than just sexual. Although he'd always be grateful to Ken and Barbara for introducing them to this lifestyle, Kim was the one woman of the group that he desired more than others.

Joe shared his feelings about Kim. Liz listened intently and without judgment. This was the part that had most worried Joe. What if Liz got upset...or even....jealous? What if her casual attitude suddenly turned deadly serious?

To Joe's utmost surprise, Liz even began to smile as he stumbled around for just the right words.

"That's ok, honey," Liz spoke sweetly to her husband. "What you're feeling is ok with me. I felt the same with Clay last night.'

"While you were massaging my breasts last night as I went to sleep, I kept thinking about Clay and his hairy chest. I know he wasn't the most handsome of the group and certainly not the best package of the group, but this is truly one terrific guy."

"I found myself wanting more of him after we left last night. He already told me that he and Marcy have no hang-ups about getting together separately any time we wish."

"What's your schedule like today," Joe asked his wife. " I have Mr. Peterson coming in at 3 o'clock this afternoon and I need to use the evening to catch up on some paper work."

"Well, Clay is coming by at 10 this morning so I can begin taking over his account. I figured you wouldn't mind if I did that although you were the one that got the business."

Over the years the Carters had always had separate clients. However, it wasn't unusual for one to cover for the other if there were a scheduling conflict. With their computers and files in the same room, it was easy for one to substitute for the other if needed.

Of course, it became obvious to Joe that Liz wanted more than just the business part. What was more interesting from Joe's perspective was that he wasn't at all jealous. With his feelings for Kim, he knew that Liz was also capable of having a deeper relationship, or at least deeper feelings, for someone other than himself.

Joe called Kim and asked to meet her sometime during the day. He told her that the 3-4pm slot was full but he would make himself available any other time that day.

Kim must have sensed some urgency in Joe's voice. "Is everything ok, Joe? Kim inquired. "Yes, but there are some things I would like to discuss alone with you, if that is alright?"

"Of course, sweet thing, that's always ok with me. Where would you like to meet?"

"Can you come to my office at 4 this afternoon?" I will be up front with you and let you know that it's about our lifestyle and I have some serious questions."

"Absolutely!" Kim answered cheerfully. "I'll be happy to spend any time you need. Just have a great day. I love you, babe!"

She loves me? Joe thought to himself. I've heard her say that before. But to both Liz and myself as a couple. Did she share these feelings or does she just casually throw out "I love you" to all the guys?

At 9:55am Clay arrived for his meeting. After Joe greeted him, he led Clay to their office where Liz had been setting up some files on her computer so that she can organize his business. Clay was dressed in a blue golf shirt and comfortable gray slacks.

Liz again found herself staring at the large chunks of mostly gray hair that stood out above the buttons of Clay's shirt. Instinctively, without even thinking about the purpose of Clay's visit, Liz began running her hands near his neckline.

When she finally realized what she was doing, she quickly withdrew her hand from him and apologized for acting unprofessionally.

"That's quite fine with me," smiled Clay. "I had my eyes on your chest as well."

At that point Liz realized that her V-neck blouse was kind of loose and when she reached over to Clay, she had given him plenty of cleavage to enjoy. She also was wearing a pair of Capri pants that did a wonderful job of accentuating her lovely hips and ass.

"OK...for now let's get back to the carpet cleaning business," Liz said somewhat reluctantly. " We can look at chests later, she remarked with a grin that easily told Clay that he could see more later.

Clay took all his prepared paperwork out of his briefcase. It didn't take long before they both realized that he was sharing something even more intimate that their bodies....his personal finances. Liz and/or Joe would be responsible for making sure Clay and Marcy's payroll, insurances, supplies, and all other operating expenses were paid on time. This gave the Carter's privileged information about their most personal finances. Trust was certainly a factor in more ways than one.

As Liz finished her computer files, she took all of the hard copies of Clay's paperwork and put them into the tall metal file cabinet directly behind him. She offered to make copies for him to keep of anything he wanted, but Clay had already done that before arriving.

As Liz was reaching behind Clay to store his folders and its contents, her ass was right at his eye level. He took the opportunity to reach with his right hand and squeeze her left butt cheek.

"You dirty old man," Liz joked as she stood in her place long enough so that Clay could play with her ass as long as he wished.

"You put an ass that nice so close to me and I'm the dirty one?" Clay responded in feigned anger. "Who was grabbing at my chest when I first walked in?"

Passion was filling the room quickly. It was obvious what both wanted. Joe was in the kitchen reading the morning paper when he heard his wife's voice.

"Hey baby, gotta show Clay our bedroom. This may take awhile so don't come looking for us."

Joe couldn't help but smile. He almost didn't recognize this woman he was married to but was so glad she had embraced this new lifestyle. She was truly happy and yet she seemed to be more in love with him than at any other time in their marriage.

Before Clay and Liz had even closed her bedroom door, she had already removed his shirt and was walking behind him, grabbing onto his plentiful chest hair. She guided him down the far end of the hall to Liz and Joe's bedroom.

Once the door was closed, Clay took her into his bulky arms. His hungry lips met hers as they stood at the end of the large bed. Liz had made up the bed just a couple of hours ago but she knew she would have to make it up again before this morning was through.

As their tongues intertwined in heated passion, Clay reached behind Liz and expertly released the dual clasps of her bra with his right hand. As her bra loosened from her body, he reached back up front with the same hand and pushed it under the loosened bra and began to feel up her left nipple.

Liz broke the lip embrace long enough to quickly toss her blue blouse and bra to the floor. Clay stood and stared like a hungry dog at her impressive breasts. He had just seen them the evening before, but today it was just like the first time all over again. They were similar in size to Marcy's, although Marcy had darker nipples and areolas.

He buried his face between the twin orbs while massaging each nipple in his hands. "You are so beautiful, Liz. Joe is such a lucky guy to have such a good wife."

"What about Marcy?" Liz quickly came back at him. " She seems like such a wonderful lady."

"Oh yeah, no question about it. We are very much in love. Not only that, we are the very best of friends."

"I think we all are quite lucky. I mean, right now Joe knows what we are doing and seems just fine about it. I would say you are quite the blessed one as well? How many husbands are there like us?"

"Not nearly enough," replied Liz. "But enough talk, I feel like getting naked and nasty!"

That was all the encouragement that Clay needed. He reached down and unbuttoned Liz's Capri pants and slid them down to her feet. Before Liz could slip her feet out of the pant legs, Clay had already put his thumbs inside the elastic band of her pink panties and had slid them down to meet her pants.

Clay again stood in amazement as he enjoyed the sight of this beautiful blonde lady with the sparse blonde curls of pubic hair. As he reached down to find her hole, her dampness soaked his fingers. Liz was horny and ready for action. Her plans for the morning were working out just fine.

Clay unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his slacks and pulled them off of his body in a flash. His erect cock was peeking out of his boxers as Liz reached down and grabbed his length in her right hand.

With his boxers still on him, Liz got on her knees and began to engulf his member, taking the full 5 inches in her mouth. Not only had Clay taken a real special liking to Liz, he really enjoyed the way she worked her tongue and mouth on his shaft.

It didn't take long before Clay was ready to burst. He withdrew his member from her hungry mouth and laid her out on the bed on her back. Clay pushed her knees up and spread her thighs so that he could get access to her very wet and ready pussy.

As his tongue repeatedly tickled her clit, Liz was experiencing multiple orgasms. Every loud scream was followed by a sigh then the command of "more baby, more".

Finally, Clay was ready to fire off his load so he positioned himself between her legs and rammed his very ready hard meat into her love hole. Again, a scream from Liz as Clay was quick and persistent in his strokes inside of her. After just a few minutes, Clay could no longer contain himself and notified her that he was about to come.

"On my tits, please. On my tits, Liz begged of Clay. He pulled his meat out as Liz sat up and pressed her large D cups together. Clay exploded with several large shots of white sticky cum and spread it over both of her large breasts.

Clay stared at her cum-covered boobs, impressed with how much he had come after having come inside Marcy after they had arrived at home the night before and coming on Liz just the evening before as well.

"I think we need a shower, what do you say?" asked Liz. Of course Clay agreed and the two of them shared an erotic shower together. Taking turns soaping one another just gave them more opportunity to kiss and hug one another until the hot water finally emptied from the shower.

"I am already late for the rest of my work today," remarked Clay as he slowly and reluctantly got dressed. He didn't really want to leave but he had stayed more than an hour longer than had been in his plans for the day.

"I want a nice good bye kiss and then I want to stop and say goodbye to Joe before I leave," said Clay as he finished buckling up his belt.

The good bye kiss lasted a couple of minutes. Neither wanted it to end but they finally had to.

Clay walked down the hall and saw Joe working in the office.

"Thanks, Joe. You have a wonderful wife and I want to thank you for sharing her with me. Of course you know the offer is always there for you and Marcy. Anytime and anyplace. No jealousies, OK?"

"Absolutely my friend. Liz is quite infatuated with you. You make her happy and that makes me happy."

"The feeling is mutual, buddy. Liz is special. I understand that because Jack and Marcy are such good friends and I think in some ways are in love with each other. The best part is, Kim encourages Jack to enjoy her and is not at all jealous of his love for her."

Wow, thought Joe. Maybe this visit with Kim later will be easier than I thought.

"Take care, Clay. Also remember, you are not just a good friend now, but a prized client and we take our work very seriously. You are in good hands and we will welcome any inquiries you ever have about the business end of things."

The two men shook hands, then gave each other a quick hug. Joe walked Clay to the door, knowing he would see him again Saturday evening.

When Joe went to the bedroom to check on Liz, she was laying on the bed wearing only her panties. Her large breasts lay to each side of her and she smiled at her beloved husband as he stared at her nearly nude form.

"You look content", Joe said, stating the obvious. "Was this part of your plan today or did it just suddenly happen"?

"To be honest, it was kind of planned, I knew that if he wanted to do more than just business, I wasn't going to say no. Actually I started it before we even began business. I instinctively played with his chest hair and he was looking down my blouse at my cleavage. After the business end was done, it didn't take much to get to the bedroom," Liz said, recalling with a laugh the events of a couple of hours ago.

"Well, I'm having Kim over at 4 o'clock. There are no intentions of going further and I have no intentions of being the aggressor. I really just need to talk to her. Whatever else happens, just happens."

Joe spent the rest of the afternoon doing routine computer work. He had payroll due in two days for one client with 11 employees so he got that processed as well as work on a couple of quarterly tax statements. This helped keep his mind off of the impending meeting with Kim.

Although Clay's words had eased his mind some, he still was apprehensive about discussing deep personal feelings with someone other than his beloved Liz. What if Kim didn't feel the same way? If he's honest to her about his feelings will that turn her off and hurt the friendship that he still cherished?

His afternoon client, Bruce Peterson, arrived a few minutes early and there was only a few business issues to discuss. Mr. Peterson was on the board of a local church and the Carter's had been taking care of his church's finances for the past 8 years. Joe had the church's monthly financial statement ready as well as the paychecks for the pastor and associate pastor.

After Mr. Peterson left, Joe sat back in his nicely cushioned office chair and began to think about Kim again. He began day dreaming of various scenarios of how she might react.

In one scenario, she is jumping into his lap and sharing similar feelings with him. He carries her short 90 pound frame into the bedroom and makes hot passionate love to her. A smile covers his face as he lives this scenario inside his vivid imagination.

"Ding Dong!" Joe practically jumps out of his office chair as the doorbell awakens him from his day dreaming.

"I'll get the door," yells Liz as she was walking that direction anyway.

Kim was 15 minutes early. She shared a warm friendly hug with Liz. Before going back to meet Joe, Kim asked Liz if Joe had mentioned anything in particular about her that she should know about.

"Well, Kim," Liz began, "I know that Joe has some special feelings for you that he hasn't had for any of our other lovers. It seems like he may be afraid of having those feelings or afraid that you won't reciprocate those."

Kim stood and smiled brightly. "Liz, sweetie, I will admit to you that Joe is someone special. Every lover I've ever enjoyed was a good friend of mine."

"However, Joe and I do have a special connection that I have never experienced with Clay, Ken, or any other man."

"Also, Jack is aware of these feelings and is very happy for me. He and Marcy have had very special relationship that goes beyond swapping partners. This has gone on for over a year and it has truly made our marriage that much better."

"He has another female he can confide in. Another female that can be a shoulder to lean on. None of us wishes to take another's spouse away. That's not what this is about. If I didn't feel like you and Joe were on solid ground in your marriage, then there's no way I'd allow this to go any further."

Liz stood in stunned silence. Joe had encouraged her to become more friendly with Clay. He had done so while expressing his unconditional love for her. She shared this with Kim as Kim smiled knowingly.

"I could tell by the pool that you had an attraction for Clay that is more than just physical. That happens sometimes when you open yourself up to another. Clay is a super guy and I proudly call him my friend and lover. However, it isn't as quite as deep of a relationship as what I desire with Joe. I am sure now you can understand that."

"Yeah," mumbled Liz," I really am alright with it but it does sound strange coming from both you and Joe.'

"What is it about Joe that made him more special to you than the other men?" Liz inquired.

"Liz, believe it or not, it wasn't necessarily physical to start with. Don't get me wrong, Joe is a handsome man, but it's his open-mindedness from the beginning that piqued my interest. Ken was telling me about when he had Joe in his computer room and showing him the Liberated Christian website, that Joe kept his mind open the entire time."

"He was able to block out many of the pre-conceived ideas that conventional Christianity had taught and actually read indisputable evidence to the contrary. Most men, and women, would have just shut out their minds and not even read anything at all."

"After talking to him a few times, it seems like we are kindred spirits in many ways. With your blessing, I would love to have him for a couple of hours and help him sort out any mixed emotions he may have."

"Please Kim, please do," Liz pleaded. " Right now he probably needs you more than anything. It's hard to admit that, but I'm sure you have to swallow your pride when Jack goes to Marcy."

"It's not so much swallowing pride, Liz, it's not being so arrogant as to believe that I am the only woman that can give him everything he needs. I am just one person and Marcy is just one person. After spending time with Marcy, Jack is always more passionate and loving than before...and that's saying a lot because Jack is a very passionate husband."

bbare
bbare
549 Followers
12