Church Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
John and Penny try out the guest bedroom.
1.6k words
4.39
92.6k
9

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the agonizing and the questions in my mind of how all this would come about. Would the conversation come up at the restaurant? At the club? Would we be asked to come to John and Penny's apartment? I ran each conversation back and forth in my mind. So here we were, all dressed for the evening, at home waiting for a pizza to be delivered. Charie had situated all of our candles around the apartment (we used thirty in our bedroom when made love). There were no other lights but the flickering candles. She had wrapped a dishtowel around the base of my cock to keep stains off my dark suit, and was working her mouth on my cock, up and down, at the same time flicking and rubbing her clitoris with her finger. We were both excited by the wild, muffled sounds of John and Penny's passions which leaked through the thin hollow core door of our guest bedroom. This was a fitting prelude to what we now knew would happen, and the mysteries yet to come.

Even though I had masturbated earlier in the shower I needed to squeeze the cheeks of my ass together to keep from cumming. The noises from the bedroom centered my mind on Penny, adding to my excitement. Charie was sucking my cock, but I fantasized that it was Penny's mouth, and had a pretty good idea that before the evening was out; her mouth would be on me anyway. When I heard her muffled, "Yess, yess," I relaxed the cheeks of my ass releasing my load into Charie's mouth. Charie looked up with her doe eyes, happy that she pleased me and wiggled her clit harder, her head collapsing forward into my lap as her spasms caught and receded. Not long after, the pizza man was knocking on the door.

Charie arranged the pizza on the coffee table in the living room, brought a basket-bottle of Chianti from the kitchen and poured four glasses. She nodded to me, and I went to the guest bedroom door and knocked. "Pizza's here."

I took off my tie and shed my coat. Charie had kicked off her heels and was sitting on the floor with her legs curled under her in front of the table. I sat on the couch with Charie leaning against my legs. The door of the bedroom opened. John let Penny go first. She had stripped the top sheet from the bed and wrapped it around her like a toga, her nipples showing prominently through the thin fabric. As John came through the door in stocking feet he was tucking his white shirt into his pants, and zipped up his fly.

Penny stood before us, holding her arms out wide and said, "The latest fashion from Rome." Then she said, "I hope you don't mind that I am using your sheet, but there were too many clothes to put back on, and I didn't want to come to the table naked. Besides," wrinkling her nose and grinning, "we kind of messed up your bed."

Charie just smiled at her and said, "Sleeping around has a way of making beds messy, and we're going to have to change the beds in the morning anyway. So, what's a sheet between friends?"

"Charie is my kind of woman," John said to me, pulling the arm chair closer to the coffee table and sitting.

"That remains to be seen, "I said, my exercised cock beginning to iron out its wrinkles again.

Penny sat on the floor across from Charie, picked up her wine glass and held it out. "To Church friends," she said and laughed.

We all echoed, "To church friends," clinking glasses and then tipping them to our lips.

As the wine warmed my stomach I felt like a man of the world, wicked and ready for an evening of debauchery. Honoring the woman in the toga I said, "Let the games begin," and looked hungrily into Penny's eyes.

"I love games," Penny replied, never taking her eyes from my gaze, "But from what I've observed I might be overwhelmed by your weapon." And then, looking at Charie, she asked, "Is Gary's the biggest cock you've ever had?"

With a gleam in her eye Charie directed her answer to John. "Gary's is the only cock I've ever had. But I've got an idea that tonight will add one more to the total." Then she stood, walked over to John's chair and lowered herself into his lap. "Do you mind?" she asked him, looking over at me, her eyes making sure that I approved.

I nodded and smiled, thinking how brazen my sweet wife had become in such a short period of time, then looked invitingly at Penny, patting the seat beside me, saying, "Penny?" It was all I could do to keep my voice from quavering. She complied and sat next to me, nestling close.

John draped his arm over Charie' shoulder, pulling her closer. She took his hand and placed it on her breast. It was clear that she wasn't going let this evening slip away without John's cock being the second one she would have inside her.

Watching Charie's move with John's hand Penny asked, "Are you sure you've never done this before Charie?"

Charie returned Penny's gaze and replied, "Nope, I haven't. I don't have the advantage of your experience Penny but that doesn't mean that I haven't thought about it more than once."

The pizza and wine satisfied our need for food and drink. Candle light made the ambience of the room conducive to romance and deep stirrings. It wasn't long before both couples were necking, at first lightly pecking accompanied by gentle moans. Soon the pecking was replaced by heavy breathing broken by wet slurps augmented by more amorous moans— delicious preamble to the evening. The flickering candlelight coupled highlighted shadows of our bodies moving without passion, filling me with a kind of excitement, perhaps sophistication that I had never known.

Penny's lips were delicious, her breasts, through the thin fabric of the sheet, were soft to my touch. My excitement of experiencing another woman was almost feverish, my cock straining to get loose of my restrictive suit trousers, and the fact that I knew that I would soon be experiencing her pleasures, coupled with the knowledge that my wife was on the verge of fucking John's brains out in the room right next to us, had my balls ready to explode. We needed a signal, which was soon to come.

As Penny and I French kissed, and my hand caressed her right breast, she began to squirm on the couch, trying to position herself to open her legs; I stole a glance across the table. Charie, sitting on Johns lap had her mouth opened wide, accepting and challenging his tongue. Her hand cradled the back of his head, and her fingers flexed into his curly hair. John's left hand had pressed against her breast and was moving it in a tight circle, and Charie's back and shoulders were leaning into his hand, undulating. They had progressed a little further than Penny and me. Charie's sheath dress had crept up to mid thigh, and John's hand was already caressing the bare expanse between her hose and panties.

Charie spread her legs as far as the hem would allow, and John's hand disappeared. Bucking and moaning loudly, she broke the kiss and said, "Um, honey, I think you and Penny should use the master bedroom." Then rising quickly from John's lap she took John's hand and said, "I want you to fuck me on the same bed you fucked Penny." With that she led John by the hand through the kitchen to the slightly opened guest bedroom door. Before closing the door she grinned and said, "Have a good time you two."

Penny looked up at me and smiled broadly. "Well, here we are." She shook her head and continued," I had a feeling about you two when we first met. I knew you were ready to try something new."

The sound of John laughing and Charie giggling behind the closed door caused us both to grin. I imagined Charie's dress going over her head and her standing in her garter belt and hose, her petite breasts mounding demurely at the top of her low-cut bra. I looked at Penny and said, "What are you thinking?"

She laughed and responded, "I think Charie is going to have a great time with old John's uncircumcised cock. She's on the pill, right?" I responded that she was and her eyes got all dreamy when she said, "That's gonna be nice."

For some reason I felt self-conscious that my cock had been cut and asked, "What makes you think that I've been circumcised?"

"Most guys are," she came back, "But what you've got honey..." she stopped talking and bent forward, fumbled with my fly and managed my zipper down, "is..." Her hand reached in and I felt her fingers wrap around me, and then pull me out, "a cock that John would be proud to be swinging...and I'd love to be riding...ummmm," taking a better look at my cock. God, you're big."

My eyes bugged out and I bucked up as her mouth covered the head of my cock, sucked it in a couple of inches, backed off and slid down until the head touched the back of her throat.

She gagged slightly, then pulled all the way off, looked up at me and said, "I've never had a cock that big in me. And I don't want to wait for years before I do." She stood up, took my hand and said, "Grab a candle Gary; I don't want all the lights on, but I want to be able to see what we are doing."

to be continued...