Church Friends Ch. 05

Story Info
Gary thinks back to his youth, the party ends.
2.3k words
4.37
57.7k
7

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I was old enough to masturbate I had thought of putting my erect penis into every attractive girl that I saw. I imagined that when a girl flirted with me she wanted me inside her. Like most young people of the time, and particularly boys I thought is was all about my cock, and girl's pussies were just something to fulfill that need. But I also worshipped women, and after my mother had taken me aside( I think she had heard me masturbating) and told me that sex wasn't something to play with, and that girls could be hurt very badly if boys took advantage of them with no thought for their feelings. She asked me if I respected her. When I told her that I did she told me that all girls and women were passionate about being respected, and that is was my obligation as a member of the Warren family to always treat people, and particularly women, with respect. That was the extent of my sex education prior to the time that I began exploring.

I went with a number of girls, and I was literally exploding when I realized how soft and feminine they were. I came in my pants the first time I necked with a girl. Then I came in my pants the first time I touched a breast. When my finger went into my first pussy—another load in my jockey shorts—of course. But I always stopped short of "going all the way," remembering the words of my mother about respect.

I met Charie in my junior year of college at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. I was what they called a "hasher" or "houseboy," working in the kitchen and then serving tables at her sorority house. It was taboo for the girls to come into the kitchen and socialize with the help. But Charie ignored the taboo, the kind of "in your face" that she acted out throughout her life. She was a pert brunette with curly dark brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, the face of an angel and legs the went all the way up to her ass. When we started dating, another taboo, it was visits to the movies, the local park, which served as a lover's lane, and good-night kisses on the porch of the sorority house.

We progressed slowly, first kissing on the second date, then necking at the park, my hands brushing the sides of her breasts. She welcomed the caress of my hand on her breast on our third date. And on our fourth, she sucked her chest in to allow my hand inside her bra. Her breasts were small, but so soft, and she became more passionate at the touch, our kiss turning into a marathon event where our noses served as snorkels, and our chins dripped with our saliva. It seemed a natural segue that was not going to be denied when I slid my hand up her thigh. She was wearing a dark blue pleated skirt, and knee socks, and was bare from just above her knees to her panties. When my hand reached the warm dampness of her panties she jerked my hand away and said "no," was quiet for awhile then looked up with her wide eyes and smiled, kissed me passionately, took my hand and put it between her legs.

Vagina, pussy, twat, cunt: all the words that I could imagine flooded my mind as my fingers felt her moist and flaccid lips and then slid inside the most marvelous tunnel in God's creation. We kissed and she wiggled and I probed, feeling her moist and spongy walls closing around my tingling finger. I didn't know about female orgasms at the time, had no idea what a clitoris was, or what I should do with it if I knew it was there. But she liked the feeling, and I of course, loaded my shorts again.

As I drove home that night my left hand was on the wheel, and the index finger of my right hand slid under my nose as if I were smelling a fine Cuban cigar. The delicate smell, coupled with a faint hint of urine made me hard again. I sucked my finger into my mouth, fucking it, and lavishing in the reverie of our love-making.

It was the night before we left to go home for Christmas vacation. She would be driving back to Virginia for holidays. She was the last one in the sorority house, planning on driving home in the morning. We exchanged gifts, and then made love, kissing, caressing; my finger sliding in her pussy again, then sliding under my nose when I kissed her, thinking she wasn't aware of what I was doing.

The car radio was playing romantic music, its light casting a green shade on her bare legs above her knee socks.

I had never done it before, but ever since sucking my finger after first finger fucking Charie's pussy, I had an urge to get close enough to her pussy to eat it. None of my fraternity brothers ever talked about eating pussy. Oral sex had not come into the popularity that we know today.

I lifted her skirt. Her white lace panties were washed in the green light of the radio. Lowering myself to my knees I spread hers with no resistance to my touch. Pulling her skirt over my head like a photographer taking a group picture, I rested

the side of my head on her soft abdomen, listened to the grumbling inside, which I took as a sign of her excitement, and breathed in deeply. It was heaven to be so close, smelling the delicate bouquet of her femininity, knowing that I was about to do something that she had never dreamed of—and I had only dreamed of. When I pulled her panties aside it was like the beginning of the movie A Space Odyssey 2001, the music of Strauss's Zar Spracht Zathustra blaring in my imagination. (The movie wasn't made until five years later, but this would have been the impact of my discovery).

The curly dark brown hair covered not only her mons, but her puffy labia as well. Women just didn't trim back then. But I was excited. Nope, I didn't cum in my pants, but my balls were working on it. I squeezed my cheeks together so hard that the passage was closed. I knew I was going to fuck Charie that night, and didn't want any mishaps that might deter me. As I parted her lips the most marvelous click took place and I could see her labia glistening in the ambient green light. I extended my tongue and licked her just where her lips came together. She winced hard enough that I must have touched her clitoris, although I would have had no idea. The parts of the whole were just too overwhelming to me.

As my tongue slid through her moistened and redolent groove it tingled, having never had something so wonderful on its tip. I suppose my first taste of ice-cream might have come close. But in my memory I thought I was tasting the ambrosia of the gods. Charie oohed quietly, reminding me of a kitten purring. Her hands pressed against the back of my head. Her legs opened and closed against my head and face and she writhed in the seat. My mouth opened and sucked her warm, wet lips in and out between mine, and my only thoughts were how I was going to put my swollen cock inside her.

I unzipped and flopped my nine inch bulk out of my pants, taking her hand and putting it on my cock.

"It's huge," she said in awed amazement.

Then raising my ass, I held my cock, spread her lips and put my head against them, moving it through the slippery groove, finding the indentation of her portal.

"No Gary." She gasped.

I continued to press, opening her slightly, my head inside just a fraction of an inch inside of her sphincter, when she grab my cock and forced it aside saying: "I said no!"

I fought her a little, then remembered my mother's lecture on respect, backed off totally and sat back in the seat. "I'm sorry," I said.

"It's just….It's just that I want to be a virgin until I'm married Gary," she said with a choke in her voice, tears welling in her blue eyes. "I want you inside me so badly. But I'm scared. You're so big. I need more time. I want to do this with you Gary. But please don't ask me to do it until we're married. And then I'm going to want you a lot."

I was quiet, disappointed that I hadn't experienced my first fuck with the girl that I loved. But I felt good that I hadn't hurt her in anyway. I knew that she was going to be my wife, and I determined that I would wait, and make her proud of me.

"Are you alright Gary?" She asked, as she wrapped her hands around my penis and said, "You are so big. Are all guys as big as this?" Her hand moved my loose skin up and down, and she bent over and kissed the tip of my head, then continued jerking me off, until I shot a long rope of cum that landed across her panties.

That was two and a half years before. And now we had opened something that was more fantastic than we could have ever imagined. I had never fucked before marriage as a matter of respect for women; Charie had never fucked because she wanted to be a virgin for her husband. It was our wedding gift to one another. Who would have imagined that I would be in bed with another woman, experiencing pleasures I wouldn't have conceived of the night that I blew my load on Charie's panties—and that Charie, the demur virgin would be fucking the woman's husband's brains out in the next room. In looking back on my 66 years I realize the strange forces the sex exerts on human beings, and accept the fact that it has taken me on adventures that one only reads about in books, that you can only get in the adult section of the library.

"I think they are finished," Penny said in a very relaxed voice.

I had imagined that we would have fucked over and over again, the way that John and Charie had been doing in the next room. I knew Charie's appetite, savoring the wild animal sex we had enjoyed since our wedding. Penny and I had been cuddling for the last twenty minutes. It was delicious having her naked body so completely nestled into mine. From the first time she asked me to play with her clitoris, after our marvelous sex, until now, she had had three more orgasms. I loved how slippery her clit was soaked with my cum, and I couldn't stop arousing her and getting her off.

We heard the bathroom door close, and then after a few moments it opened again, and then after another interval opened again. I heard Charie's voice say: "Would you like a brandy, John?" He answered yes. Then I heard Charie clinking glasses. I knew that it was time for us to get up.

"Are you alright Penny?" I asked.

"Mmmm, I'm so alright Gary. I'm almost sad that I have to go."

"So, is this what you expected?" I asked.

"I don't want to get up Gary. I have never been loved so well. But, I still want to lay here and have more orgasms. I want to suck your cock ; God, it's so big; and have you eat me over and over again. But, we have to get up."

We walked out of the bedroom, Penny once again wrapped in the sheet. She went into the other bedroom to get dressed. I walked through the kitchen in the living room. John was dressed in pants and his white shirt open, snifting a brandy. He looked at me in my robe and smiled and said, "Good, huh?" Charie was sitting by herself on the couch, wrapped in the bottom bed sheet. I could see wet spots on the sheet. She held the brandy snifter under her nose and looked up through her eyebrows at me. Her face was devoid of makeup, like she had just gotten out of the shower. It was a very sophisticated look, one that told me that she was happy with the results in the guest bedroom.

"Yeh, it was great," I said, "better than I had anticipated."

"Ditto," he said, "Gives us lots to think about."

"Lots," I said, hearing Charie laugh a deep giggle. I turned as Penny came into the room all dressed, her hair brushed as if she just got out of bed in the morning, her face clean and washed.

"What do you think John?" Penny said, "Should be getting home? Church's gonna come early in the morning."

John got up, set his brandy down and walked toward Penny by the door. It seemed a strange parting, but it was the kind of experience that was without precedent for Charie and me. I took Charie's hand and helped her up and we went to the door to say good-bye to our guests, who were now so proper. I put my arm around Charie, pulling her close to my side, and felt a wet spot on the sheet that was wrapped around her, and smelled the redolence of sex.

"Thanks for a wonderful evening John said, looking first at me and then at Charie."

"The pleasure was ours," I said, looking at Penny. "We both look forward to another such evening."

"Many I hope," Charie said.

To be continued.