Church Friends Ch. 10

Story Info
Charie looks back at her obsession.
2.7k words
4.33
44.4k
3

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charie was alone in the apartment. She and Gary had talked with John and Penny after choir practice, and made a date for dinner on Saturday night, with another visit to the club planned for after dinner. Last Saturday night was something that would not leave her mind. Had anybody told her within the last two weeks that she would be involved in a swinging relationship with their new friends, friends they had met at church no less, she would have told them they were out of their minds. Although she would have been lying had she not admitted to herself that she had been thinking about it.

The attraction the she had for John and Penny as a couple was immediate. She commented on it to her husband, and he acknowledged that Penny was a "knock out." She didn't mention to Gary that she had thoughts of getting together with them and swapping partners, unsure of what his reaction might be. At first It was a passing thought. Then it grew each time she saw them together. There was a strong machismo about John that caused her to tingle every time she looked at him and heard him talk. Her glance would always go to his crotch, wondering what he looked like naked and hard, and her thoughts projected on him in bed with Penny, making love, fondling, sucking and fucking. Her challenge was to make it happen while making it appear that Penny got it all started. She was obsessed with her desire to get back into bed with Penny's husband as she had last Saturday night, and have him fuck her silly. Fuck, fuck, fuck, she thought, and then felt a sense of delicious guilt at the wicked things that went through her mind.

And now, here she was on Thursday, just 5 days after their "get together," looking at the note that Penny had written, rereading the passage "...We want to continue, but need to take some time before we do. We want to be cautious to keep tongues from wagging and losing our jobs at the church..." Charie didn't want to wait, feeling like throwing caution to the wind. What she originally thought was just a fancy of hers that could never happen, had now become a fact.

She thought back to how her feelings of sex had evolved, at first being shy and proper. Then, from the first time she felt a hard penis, her wantonness grew like a well planted seed that had blossomed into this overwhelming desire to do things that most would consider improper, and downright sinful. Always on the verge of stimulation her thoughts increased, and with the stimulation of Penny's note and the voracious thoughts of last Saturday night, coupled with the anticipation of nights to come, she rubbed her clitoris through her panties. Then, needing better stimulation, she pulled them aside, and her finger glided over her swelling node through the slick film which she had brought up from between her sopping lips.

She had always been a good girl, a virgin before marriage. In college she dated a number of guys, and when one, any one, kissed her, fondled her breasts, or put his finger inside her vagina, her impulses told her to jerk out his penis, straddle him and impale herself on his hard meat without consideration of whether or not she would get pregnant. But she didn't. It was an almost Jekyll and Hide reaction, and she thought there was something wicked about her that generated these sinful thoughts. She had been brought up in a conservative fundamentalist environment where the wages of the sin of sex were always pointed out, and she had been riddled with guilt every time she masturbated and fantasized about different guy's cocks, even her Pastor's, sliding in and out of her pussy. Obsessively, her thoughts of hard penises continued and the fingering and rubbing of her masturbation continued. She was surprised that her clitoris hadn't developed calluses from the continued friction, and proved that masturbation as a cause of stunted growth was grossly exaggerated. But she continued to conduct herself as a virgin, despite the active part that her brain played in her continued excitement.

When she started dating Gary and realized that they would be getting married she resisted on principle his attempts to put his erection inside, although, if her own wish had been granted, she would have been riding his cock with regularity. Sometimes she would think, when he acceded to her pleas that she wanted to wait 'til marriage, "Why is he being such a wimp?" One thing she did know though was that when that day did come her pussy was going to gobble his huge member and have him fuck her until both of them had to crawl to the bathroom. She had had a number of cocks in her hand during her college years, but Gary's was far and away the largest she had encountered. Sometimes she wondered if her vagina would be large enough to accommodate that "monster," and after the thoughts lubricated her, she would fuck herself with three fingers just to make sure.

On their wedding night Gary proved to be a tender and patient lover, but Charie couldn't wait. While the sensations of Gary's fingers on her clitoris titillated her senses—which she loved—and his tongue in her groove, licking her clitoris, sent shivers up her back and curled her toes, she had a greater desire for fast coupling, and rough sex. It was as if her pussy demanded to be fucked and filled with cum. She loved giving oral sex, again being thrilled when she tasted his seminal release. But, unlike most women, her fuse was short, more like a male's, and she would come quickly. It frustrated her that Gary took so long to get hard again after having ejaculated either in her pussy or her mouth. And two days into their honeymoon she began fantasizing what it would be like to experience a group of men standing in line for the next poke. She felt like she was wanton and wicked, yearning to be ravished repeatedly, feeling completed only when her pussy lips smarted with the repeated friction of Gary's cock.

It was at her suggestion that they go into one of porn shops on Times Square, the one that advertised a screening room. Gary was reticent and even resistant, after having evidenced Charie's revulsion to the "sleazy" porn shop when they had driven by it on their way from the airport to the hotel. But when she had first spotted it she was curious beyond belief. Not wanting her husband to know the extent of her obsession, she told him how gross it was to her. She wasn't sure that he would understand her curiosity, and she tingled with the hope that they might go there later in the week.

Once in the store she was felt like she was in a forbidden adult playground, marveling at the merchandise they offered for sale. The sexy lingerie held an attraction to her, given her penchant for quick action, she found the split crotch items were very practical and alluring. She looked at the dildoes and strap-ons, not yet understanding an attraction with sex with another woman, but wished she could feel a dildo in her right now. She didn't quite know how to approach her husband, so she merely said, "Isn't that ridiculous?"

But the screening room held the most allure for her, and she was tickled at the way Gary's Adams apple worked up and down when she asked him if they could buy the tickets for the next showing. The room was small with just twenty seats; some were just regular movie theatre seats, but the ones she was interested in were the love seats, with no armrest in-between. There were three single men in the room when the film began, along with an older couple. It was a black and white film that took place in around the pool of a house surrounded by palm trees. The woman was lounging in a satiny robe that showed the generous cleavage of her ample breasts. She opened her robe to the sun and lay back on the lounge chair. Her breasts were large, with huge circular headlights, and her mound was covered with a thick patch of bushy black hair. Three men with Acme Pool Cleaning embroidered on the backs of their white cover-alls came into the yard and approached the pool. There was no sound track on the movie. She motioned for the man who looked like he was in charge to come close. Sitting up in the lounge chair she reached out her hand and started fondling the man's crotch. The man bent down and caressed her left breast, and she unzipped his fly, pulling out his rigid cock (It wasn't large, probably 6, or so, inches) and she began stroking it.

Charie's nipples were already tingling, and she could feel herself lubricating. Gary wiggled in his chair, put his arm around her and fondled her breast. The room was dark and she couldn't see the other patrons, but she could hear the sound of kissing from the couple behind them. The woman sighed.

The woman in the film kneeled before the man in the coveralls and began sucking his cock. There was a close-up of her lips and tongue working his head and slit. The camera panned to the other two men who had their cocks in their hands, masturbating. Neither of these men had large cocks either. One was uncircumcised. He was a little larger, and Charie was fascinated as the close-up showed his foreskin uncovering and covering the head of his cock with each stroke.

Sitting cross-legged Charie squeezed her clitoris between her thighs and felt the need to touch or be touched. The sounds of increased breathing in the room and the clearing of a throat titillated her ears, and with the sound of rustling fabric from the couple behind them, she knew that the man was feeling the woman's pussy. She uncrossed her legs, took Gary's hand and put it between them.

In the film the man had removed his coveralls, having nothing on underneath, and was standing naked with the woman still sucking his cock. He helped the her stand up and took her to the patio table, where he laid her down, and spread her legs. The camera panned in on her glistening pussy, offset by the thick bush of dark hair, and showed the close up of his cock penetrating her, then moving slowly in and out as the man fucked her.

Charie had often looked at her own pussy with a hand mirror, and wondered what it would look like to have a cock sliding in and out of it. She was galvanized by the close up, and when Gary slid his finger inside her she experienced an immediate orgasm.

As the movie progressed, the woman was on her back in the lounge chair, being fucked by the first man, while both of her hands were actively stroking the cocks of the other two men, who were crouched beside the lounge.

Charie, while listening to the gasping of the woman behind her, and the moans of the single men in the audience as they masturbated, rubbed her clitoris, her finger touching Gary's, feeling the wet film that he gathered from inside her pussy. She was on the verge of another orgasm, but was waiting to hear if the woman behind her would cum.

The woman in the film got up on her hands and knees on the lounge chair, and was entered from behind with the uncircumcised man. Then leaned forward to the man standing in front of the lounge and took his cock into her mouth.

Charie couldn't hold back, and with a high pitched "oooh," experienced an even greater orgasm than the first. Maybe the woman behind her took this as permission to let go, and loudly whispered, "Oh God, yes!"

One of the men went to the patio table, picked up a tube of KY gel, and slathered a generous amount on his cock. When he came back the woman was standing. The man sat down, and the woman backed up to him, bending over, and gently lowering her self, pulling the cheeks of her ass apart. The camera came in close, showing the head of the man's penis barely penetrating her anus. They paused, and then she lowered a little more, moved up in down in tiny rises and falls, and then let gravity take her into a sit, impaling herself on the man's cock.

Charie's eyes were wide as saucers. She had never even conceived of anal sex, and wondered how it would feel.

The woman lay back on the man's chest, his cock inside her ass, his balls dangling. The first man grasped her ankles, raised her legs, and then slid his cock inside her pussy. The camera zoomed in showing the mass of flesh inside her two orifices, both men's balls nestling on each other. Zooming back, the picture was of her and the two men inside her, and the uncircumcised man's cock in her mouth.

After the film was over the screening room was quickly emptied. Nobody looked at another person, just walked out nonchalantly. Charie and Gary walked hand-in-hand up Broadway. Neither spoke. Charie's mind was active, remembering the scenes in the movie. The anal sex was fascinating, but she doubted whether Gary's huge cock would fit into her tiny hole. But as far as having another man, inside her while sucking another, and perhaps, if a third man where there and his cock were small enough, maybe she could take him in her ass. She knew that she wanted to find out. And from this point on, the film played over and over in her mind, particularly when she talked with an attractive man, and even more particularly after she had met John.

She was so horny that her clitoris was sore from rubbing. Charie was anxious to know if they could get together again on Saturday night. The experience with John was new, and she wanted more. Maybe it was too soon to make it with both Gary and John at the same time, but she could see no reason that they couldn't do it again. Sure, maybe they shouldn't use their own apartment again so soon after last Saturday, but what about John and Penny's place? It was only one bedroom, but there was always the couch in the living room. She picked up the phone and dialed. "Hello Penny? Yes, this is Charie calling. I was wondering if we might meet for lunch tomorrow."

Both Penny and Charie worked in offices downtown. There was a coffee shop around the corner, only a block from either's office building. They met at 11:30 to beat the lunch rush. Charie arrived first, and selected the booth at the back of the restaurant. She watched as Penny came in, looked around and then waved as she saw Charie in the back. As she walked with her sensuous gait Charie thought, I never even considered making love to a woman, but...

Charie got up and hugged Penny. They both sat down and picked up a menu. It was apparent that Penny was nervous. Charie was too but, since she was the prime mover in the affair, she broke the ice.

"Both Gary and I really appreciated your note Penny."

Penny looked into her eyes. A thin smile curved her lips, and she said, "John said that we should wait for a while before we get together again. But I wanted to write the note."

"Did John read it?" Charie asked.

"Yes," Penny said, her smile broadening.

"And?"

"After he read the note he said that it seemed silly that we couldn't all get together as soon as we could arrange it, but..."

"Not at our place, right?" Charie interjected.

"Right," Penny answered, "I said perhaps we could go to our apartment. And he thought maybe it was too small. But I said that we had all gotten along so well that maybe it wouldn't make a difference."

Charie reached over and took Penny's hand saying, "It won't hon, and maybe it will even make it more fun."

"I can't imagine it being more fun Charie. I just want to try out your luscious husband again, and..."

Charie smiled and patted her hand.

"I told John that we were having lunch today. And he said that he was going to call Gary."

to be continued...