Church Girl Obedience

Story Info
The virgin choir girl submits to a dominant priest.
9.9k words
4.61
185.8k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,092 Followers

After a thorough examination of her conscience, an endless internal debate, Sara finally found herself kneeling in a small booth, facing her priest. They looked at each other through the screen.

Her church had been assigned a new priest who was recently out of seminary. It had been an adjustment for the congregation, but Sara liked that she could almost relate to her priest on a more personal level since he was only in his 30's. It was this relatability that gave her the courage to confess her youthful indiscretions.

"I'll admit it," she said after the formalities were done. "I'm a church girl. I love singing in the choir. I try avoiding temptations. But I'm also a sinner."

"How have you sinned?" he asked calmly, a slight note of sternness mixed with understanding.

Sara collected her thoughts and felt herself blushing. For the past few days, she had thought long and hard about this. She knew it would be humiliating telling her intimate secrets to a man of religious authority. Yet, it was something she felt compelled to do for the sake of her own morality.

"I've sinned sexually," she breathed, her voice little more than a whisper.

"Go on," the priest encouraged. "I understand. This is a difficult subject for most people, please, take your time and know that you are not alone in your struggles."

"I bet you hear this a lot," she sighed.

"I can't discuss other parishioners. Though I can assure you, lust is the most common sin."

Sara nodded, gathering strength. "In spite of all the things I do, I'm also human and I try hard to balance my hormones and curiosity. It isn't easy."

The words were ready to tumble out of her. The need to relieve her heart and soul of the burden was strong. She desperately craved forgiveness and absolution.

"Go on."

Sara gave the man an incredulous look. Here she was, revealing her innermost sins to this man, and all he could say was, 'Go on.' To make matters worse, the look on his face was now passive too, his eyes cast down at the door as if he had something better going on.

It dawned on Sara that this man, young when compared to other priests, must be accustomed to hearing intimate details of a person's lust and desires.

So she continued, this time with more confidence behind her words.

"I have sinned," Sara bluntly admitted. "Not in my heart, but with my flesh."

This was enough to capture the man's attention, luring him out of his passive state to look at Sara through the thin screen.

"Have you?" he asked rhetorically.

Sara forced it out. "With my English professor. It stopped at the end of last semester. That doesn't change the fact that it happened. I'm still technically a virgin. But we did other things..."

Her voice had trailed off.

"Go on," he said again.

The lack of empathy was surprising to Sara. She at least expected to be told that this was normal, that she wasn't a sinner, that she was still a good person. But she got none of the responses she came for. Instead, she saw the priest's stone expression staring back at her through the screen. She considered ending this and sparing herself further humiliation, but she yearned to free herself of the burden.

"To my dying day, I'll never fully understand how it all began," she tried explaining the best she could. "I wanted to remain pure for my wedding night. I don't blame my professor. I can only blame myself."

"Nothing just happens. We are born with free will and we make our own choices in life. You chose it. Your professor chose it, too."

Sara was taken aback by an onslaught of emotions. Had this priest officially condemned her? Was he trying to say that she committed a mortal sin? Was he being supportive of her or not? One part of Sara wanted to burst into tears, the other part wanted to storm out of the booth and run home, but she remained on her knees and resisted fleeing.

"What are you saying?" she pleaded, seeking clarification. "All my life I've done my best. To serve. To remain pure. Am I to be condemned for the rest of my life for this brief transgression?"

He shook his head. "No one is without sin. Not even myself."

Those words caught Sara off-guard. Had the new priest admitted to being a sinner himself? She looked through the screen, seeing the impassive face. His expressions were impossible to read, was he also fighting an internal battle of sorts? He lowered his gaze so that Sara couldn't see his eyes.

"What then? Am I forgiven?" she asked in hope.

"It was a temporary weakness of the flesh," he explained. "Every person alive has sinned. And not all sins are equal. You didn't hurt anyone from this, assuming the professor was unmarried."

"That's correct," she quickly asserted. "He was recently divorced. I never would have done it if he was married. You have to believe me."

"I do believe you. You are an honest girl. A virtuous girl."

She raised an eyebrow. "Even though I defiled myself before marriage?"

"You are flesh and blood. Your body is wired to seek things that are pleasurable. It is by design. You don't simply grow your womanhood and desires once you have been married. These feelings and desires come naturally with age."

Those words had a soothing effect on Sara. Finally, someone in her faith community who truly understood her. When spending so much time with her devoted church group, she'd feel ashamed for thinking about sex, for having sinful thoughts, for lusting before marriage.

"Thank you," she said sincerely.

"It's my duty."

"To help purify sinners?" she quipped. "Sounds like a serious task."

For the first time, he flashed a small smile. "A seemingly impossible task."

"It's funny, you wouldn't think so looking at these other people. Everyone in this community seems so... so... perfect. So pure and strong. I find it hard to believe they have never committed a sin as serious as what I have done."

He shook his head. "You would be shocked by what I hear on a regular basis. Your feelings are normal. Every person lusts. It is human nature. The issue is, how you come to terms with your creation."

Sara took a deep breath. "May I continue?"

"Please."

"I enjoyed it," she breathed, relieved to finally admit it. "It gave me something I had never felt before. A burning feeling deep inside, and the same feeling between my legs."

If Sara didn't know any better, she'd say there was a subtle shift in the priest's demeanor as she confessed her enjoyment of being defiled. There seemed to be a small crack in his serious expression. It was almost like he needed a deep breath of his own to calm himself. As if her story was hitting a nerve deep within.

Impossible, she thought. This was a man of religious authority. A man of the cloth. But then again, he had admitted that he sinned as well. He was human like everyone else. In that moment, Sara suspected the priest was becoming aroused by hearing her confession. Not by choice. But Sara's story was having a profound effect on his human nature.

"I understand," he said, his soft tone slightly hurried. "You will be forgiven after doing penance for your sin."

In her mind, this confirmed her suspicion of his likely arousal. It was like the priest was trying to rid her from the confessional booth before things went too far. It seemed like he didn't want to hear too much, at the risk of setting free the lust hidden in his own heart.

"Is this confession over?"

"We can stay as long as you'd like. Are there any other confessions you would like to make?"

The answer was no. Sara had wanted to admit that she had sinned with her body. But, she needed to make a full confession. She needed to make sure she left with her conscience clear and all her sins forgiven. She wanted to be free of all guilt and she needed to explain her sins so that she could truly be forgiven.

But in doing so, she'd be creating problems for this man. She knew she'd be enticing, tempting, and arousing to him, which was perfectly understandable. Sara's story was a tale of lust and depravity. She considered this before deciding whether to go on or not.

"Sara?" he asked, after the pause had been too long. "Is there anything else, or shall we move on to your penance?"

"I'm sorry about this."

"Why are you sorry? This confession is for you. This is my duty."

She gulped, "I mean, for making you listen to this. It isn't right."

"Why? Because I am a man?"

She nodded. "Yes, I don't want to give you impure thoughts."

"I can be trusted with your secrets if you choose to repent. But only if you choose. I will never pry information from you. This is your choice. Shall we continue?"

"Yes," she said firmly. "I want to be open and honest, or else this won't be a true confession."

"There are other actions you wish to confess?" he asked.

"Yes, with the same person. The professor."

This caused the priest to lift his head and look Sara straight in the eyes through the thin screen which separated them. It was in that moment that Sara knew how conflicted this man was. She knew he didn't want to hear anymore. Because if he did, he would most certainly be further aroused.

And why wouldn't he? Sara was a beautiful young woman. She was every man's dream. And here she was, confessing her innermost sexual secrets.

"Go on," he said, his voice sounding tighter than before.

In order to make this confession complete, to be truly repentant, Sara would have to reach down deeper. She'd have to face her shame and her sins. She'd have to ignore her own embarrassment and humiliation to divulge every detail.

"I was the one who initiated the relationship," she confessed. "I was the one who made the choice."

"Why?"

You know why! She wanted to scream.

"I want to be a writer or novelist someday. So I requested extra office hours to perfect my writing assignments. We spent a lot of time together in private. I was attracted to him. And I knew he felt the same about me. During that time, I had impure thoughts about him. Thoughts that no unmarried woman should ever have. Shall I continue?"

Sara only asked because she noticed the priest taking deeper breaths and that he was having to shift in slight manners.

"It's your choice. I'm here for you."

Deep down, if Sara was honest with herself, she knew she was getting aroused as well. Of all places... In a confessional booth at church. If anyone ever found out, if her parents knew, she'd be disowned.

The next part of her story was far more graphic. The appropriate thing to do was end this before it went any further. But she couldn't. As she looked her priest in the eyes, she felt the wetness growing between her legs. She felt the same undeniable burning which led to the sexual relationship with her professor.

"I told the professor personal things," she confessed. "I told him about my life. My religious beliefs. Eventually, for a writing assignment, I told him about my masturbation habits. My love/hate relationship with self-pleasure."

This prompted another visceral reaction from the priest. He was becoming more aroused hearing Sara's deviant story.

"Did you try to resist this temptation?"

She shook her head, looking down in shame. "I tried, but failed. That's what bothers me. It was like there was something compelling me to tell him these things. I masturbated a lot during that time."

"If this was the full extent of your sin, then your sin is only a minor one."

"There's more," she said. "I... I noticed that he was becoming, aroused, physically. I asked if I could see it, because I had never seen one before. When he showed it to me, he asked if I had ever touched one."

"What happened next?" the priest asked in a short breath.

Now, Sara began to feel her heart pound, knowing that because of her confession, the priest was having to fight his own urges.

"I told him that I had never touched a penis before. We were inside his office while the door was closed. I got on my knees and took him inside my mouth."

It was then that the priest broke eye contact and leaned back.

"I've heard enough," the priest said finally. "I'm sorry Sara, but I cannot continue to hear your confession."

Sara's arousal was stripped away, replaced by an utter sense of shame and devastation. Had she just been shunned by the man who was supposed to help guide her to the light?

"I apologize," she said sincerely. "I'm so sorry. I didn't want to be so graphic. It's... I want to be sure I'm fully forgiven."

"Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong."

"I made you... nevermind..." Her voice trailed off.

For the second time, the priest seemed to crack a little smile. "You made me what? Tell me?"

"I made you aroused. I caused you to sin. I'm sorry."

He nearly laughed. "Did you?"

"Oh my goodness," she gasped, briefly putting her face in her hands, her shame burning a path through her. "I thought that... oh no... I've made a horrible mistake. I didn't mean to imply anything about you."

He shrugged it off. "I'm every bit as human as you are. I respect your search for forgiveness and strong sense of resolve. However, I fully acknowledge that this confession has turned inappropriate."

"Are you mad at me?"

"If a parishioner comes to me seeking forgiveness and atonement, how can I be mad? This is part of my solemn duty as your priest."

"Forgive me, Father, I can't help but feel that you've been especially quiet during our talk. I don't know, I guess I was expecting more of a reaction from you. I mean, do you think I'm a whore? Will I always be a whore? Do you think I'm normal? Say something. Anything."

"Nothing you've said has shocked me, Sara."

It seemed the priest was unwilling to directly answer Sara's questions and it was beginning to piss her off in some odd way. She was used to priests who were old men: extremely traditional, very judgmental, with plenty of unhelpful advice. Now here was this priest, who was much younger by most standards, and all he was doing was giving out vague platitudes, as if sucking a professor's cock was no big deal.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I shouldn't have come. Thank you for your time, Father."

As she began to stand and leave, the priest gave a quick wave of his hand, commanding her to remain.

"I believe God created our bodies," he opined, "and that includes our erogenous zones. Thus, people should be able to explore how their bodies are physically wired without shame or guilt. They need to be able to understand what causes these feelings and reactions. They need to know what feels good and what doesn't. They need to be able to ask what is normal and what isn't. If a person does not explore these things, then what is the point of living?"

Their eyes were locked. Neither of them spoke for several seconds. Finally, she thought. This man understands me.

"Pretty unconventional views for a priest," she eventually said.

"They don't teach that in seminary. But in my opinion, it's greatly implied in all the texts. Who's to say that I'm wrong? It's merely an opinion based on what I've read. And I have read a lot."

"And your life experience?" she asked curiously. "Have you, you know..."

"This confession is about you. Not me. It's inappropriate to ask me such questions," the priest gently chided.

Sara quickly lowered her head in shame. "I didn't mean to pry."

Sensing her shame, the priest sighed and let his guard down. It was his job to guide the parishioners, not to exert his authority in unnecessary ways.

"I'm not a virgin," he admitted softly. "I've had my own experiences."

There was a sense of honesty and self-reflection in what he shared. Something that made Sara curious and want to pry even more. She was intrigued that this religious figure could have such a past. It made her feel like less of a sinner in return. And if she was honest with herself, it also turned her on.

Her eyebrow rose. "May I inquire the extent of your experiences?"

The priest ran his fingers through his hair, pausing briefly, thinking to himself before continuing. "I was someone who indulged in pleasures of the flesh. I did so liberally and freely."

"Why did you stop?" she asked.

"I found the light, shall we say. The point is, I understand your frustrations and struggles. The life of sin is difficult to overcome."

"How did you overcome it?"

"Let's not focus on me," he said, trying to get the confession back on track.

"I've already told you so much about me. I want to hear about you. To know that I'm not alone."

There was an intensity in the man's eyes. It was like he was torn between his old life and new. Torn between his religious duties and his natural longings as a man.

"I'll only tell you because I believe it will help relieve your guilt and shame. As the rules of confidentiality, this will remain our secret."

Sara nodded. "Of course. Our secret. I swear."

"I used to be a dominant. Do you know what that is?"

As sheltered and protected as Sara was, she wasn't ignorant by any means. She knew exactly what a 'dominant' was and her mind was flooded with a million questions. Their eyes remained locked. Sara's face was filled with surprise that this holy man had such a past.

"I hope you don't mean whips and chains," she teased.

His eyes softened as he flashed a small smile. "Nothing that extreme. I focused more on the psychological aspects."

"Oh, ok." By now Sara's curiosity was boundless and her arousal at the thought of submitting to such a man as this was growing.

"The point is, you're a healthy young woman and I don't think you should be so hard on yourself over a short lived event in your young life. No one is perfect. Everyone sins occasionally, and that's okay."

"Do you still sin?" she asked bluntly, instantly regretting her words.

Sometimes her curiosity and lack of brain-to-mouth monitoring would get her in trouble, and this was one of those times.

"Briefly."

It was a short admission that changed everything. Had he really sinned again? Had he slipped back into his old 'dom' ways? While in the priesthood? She felt the urge to pepper him with a million questions again.

"While you were a priest?" she inquired, willing herself to ask the question which was really on her mind. "Did you dominate someone, sexually?"

"We shouldn't discuss this."

"Please?" she asked, almost in a pleading tone, needing to know more.

There was something compelling Sara to know more about this man. She felt almost desperate to learn of his sexual indiscretions, because it reassured her that other church followers are also sexual beings who sometimes succumb to lustful temptations.

And frankly, she was feeling her sexual desires return in a strong way with each moment she remained in the confessional. Her panties were becoming most from all the sexual taboos happening.

"It was something that never should have happened," he said in a moment of self-reflection. "I requested to be transferred here because I had an inappropriate relationship with a divorced woman."

"Did it happen on church grounds, in secret?"

He looked her straight in the eyes. "Yes."

Wicked thoughts crossed Sara's mind. Thoughts which could lead to her being banned from the church should she ever act upon them. But they were in the safety of a confessional and she was free to speak her mind.

"Can you tell me what happened? Please?" she begged. "I've already told you so much about me. My secrets. My sins of the flesh. That I took the professor inside my mouth."

"Sara, you are a good girl, a wonderful parishioner, and a dedicated servant. There is no purpose telling you this. Nothing good will come from it."

The moment was tense, with both of them feeling angst and turmoil. They knew the actions they were contemplating were wrong, but it appealed strongly to their carnal desires. Desires which had to be locked away because of their deep-rooted faith.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,092 Followers