Church Of Bodily Pleasures

Story Info
All churches are not the same.
1.7k words
3.89
78.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,538 Followers

Melody liked hitch-hiking. It was a cheap and easy way to get around and you met some interesting people.

Mind you, she was always very careful about the lifts she accepted. Women drivers or elderly drivers were chauffers of choice, and she always turned down rides offered by a car with only a male driver or male driver and passengers. One couldn't be too careful, and there were nut cases out there.

As with most things she did, her choice of driver was a guideline, not a hard and fast rule. Melody decided that accepting a lift from a couple of ministers was reasonable. If a minister wasn't a safe ride then who was? Accordingly, when the small car driven by a couple of ministers pulled over and she was offered a lift, she was quite happy to accept.

Melody would have been the first to admit that she'd had her doubts about that lift, because ministers did tend to have this idea that they needed to convert you, and they preached a lot, which could be boring.

On this occasion Melody struck lucky, as the ministers were affable and refrained from preaching. Finally arriving in a small town, they pulled up outside a small house next to a church.

"I'm sorry, Melody, but this is as far as we go," Father Bob said. "However, if you take a right turn at the street just ahead you'll find it a short hike to the main road, and you should be able to get another lift easily enough, a pretty little thing like you."

"Thank you for the lift, Father," smiled Melody. "I'll head on down."

"Don't be in such a rush, Melody," murmured Father Tim. "We're about to put the kettle on and make some coffee. Why don't you come in and have some. Then you'll be refreshed for the next stage of your journey."

"Why not?" thought Melody. "Saves me buying some."

She thanked them and went with them. The two ministers worked with easy accord, swiftly setting out some biscuits and coffee. Melody idly wondered if they were actually a couple, and then reprimanded herself. None of her business either way.

Melody relaxed and enjoyed the coffee and free bickies, chatting casually with the two ministers. Still, time was passing, she decided, and she'd best be on her way.

"Thank you for the coffee and biscuits, Father," she finally said, "but I really must be on my way."

"I quite understand," said Father Bob. "It's been a pleasure meeting you. Do you mind if we give you a blessing before you go? It is the business we're in, after all."

Melody gave an invisible shrug. Ministers would be ministers, she guessed.

"Thank you," she said smiling. "That would be kind of you."

"Don't think anything of it," said Father Bob. "It'll be our pleasure, I assure you, and yours too, of course."

Expecting the two ministers to pray, Melody was surprised when they rose from the table, came round to her and urged her to stand.

She was downright shocked when once she was standing, Father Bob took hold of her top and pulled it swiftly up and off while Father Tim grabbed hold of her shorts and pulled them firmly down.

Before Melody could do more than make a strangled squawk, the ministers had hold of her panties and bra and were rapidly divesting her of those as well.

From standing there fully dressed to standing there naked took mere seconds, leaving Melody shocked.

"What the hell are you doing?" she shrieked. "What sort of ministers are you?"

"We are the founding fathers of the Church of Bodily Pleasures. We firmly believe we were put on this earth to enjoy our bodies and to teach other people to enjoy theirs. The pleasure we will now bring to your body is our way of blessing you. You'll find we're very skilful at doing this."

"I'm sure you are," gasped Melody, thinking about how fast they'd managed to strip her, "but I'm not part of your church so, if it's all the same to you, I'll forego your blessing."

"No, really, Melody, we must insist," said Father Bob. "You need to come to terms with your own body and be able to accept what we give with pleasure while giving pleasure in return. Don't worry if you feel a little uncomfortable with it. We're quite happy to keep you here and teach you, no matter how many time we must bless you."

Turning to Father Tim, Father Bob raised an important point.

"I do believe that's it's your turn to do the first blessing, Father," he said. "She'll probably wriggle and squeal at first. Would you like me to help hold her?"

"No, no, that's all right," said Father Tim, keeping a firm hold on Melody's arm. "I'm sure with a bit of persuasion she'll accept my blessing quite eagerly."

"That's what you think, Timmy," thought Melody with a silent snarl. "As soon as you let go my arm I'm out of here, and I don't care if I have to run through the town starkers."

With a reluctant Melody in tow, Father Tim walked through to a bedroom, Melody pulling against him every step of the way. Father Bob trailed in behind them.

"If you would be so kind as to hold our penitent while I get ready?" said Father Tim, indicating that Father Bob should take Melody's arm.

"Certainly," came the prompt response, and Melody found her captors change over without giving her the least chance to get free.

Melody blushed as Father Tim quickly stripped, doing her best not to notice how eager he was to give his blessing. Once ready he again took ownership of her, while Father Bob took a step back.

"I'll be interested to observe your powers of persuasion, Father Tim," he observed.

"So will I," thought Melody bitterly. "You'll need to be the devil himself to talk me into this."

The next moment, Melody found herself swung into the air and dumped on the bed. Before she could gather herself to scramble off the other side two strong hands had fastened on her ankles, lifting them high into the air. Quickly and expertly, Father Tim had her bent almost double, lying on her back with her legs spread wide on either side of her, her feet nearly touching her ears. To her shocked dismay she was looking at her own pussy with Father Tim poised dramatically over it.

With little time to do more than squeal, Melody saw Father Tim's blessing descend and start pushing its way into her. She screamed at the intrusion, her body not ready for this sudden assault, but unable to do anything to prevent it, helplessly pinned by her position and Father Tim's weight.

Father Tim took his time, slowly sinking his shaft into Melody's reluctant pussy, ignoring her frantic protests and cries. Happily embedded, he set to with a will, bouncing up and down on her, using her natural resilience as a springboard. Melody screamed and protested, unable to do more that writhe slightly under the incessant pounding as Father Tim lived up to his beliefs and took his full measure of pleasure.

Father Bob watched thoughtfully.

"You know, Father Tim," he ventured, "I don't think your persuasion is working too well. She doesn't seem to be entering into the spirit of the occasion."

"No matter," gasped Father Tim. "If nothing else I'll have softened her up and relaxed her defences, so you'll have an easier time when you bless her."

"True. Anyway, take your time. I don't mind waiting."

Melody's suffered in helpless fury as Father Tim took his time, enjoying himself to the utmost with his callous use of her body. Flicking a glance sidewards, Melody cringed internally as she saw that Father Bob had already stripped for action. His blessing seemed to be even more dominant than Father Tim's, and that was surely causing her grief.

Father Tim finally came to an end of his blessing, thoroughly spraying Melody internally while she roundly cursed him. Both ministers shook their heads sadly. Such language, and from such a young woman, when they were only trying to help her enjoy her life and her body. Shameful.

Father Tim dismounted, allowing Melody to unfold herself. However, before she could scramble off the bed, Father Bob had a hold of her arm. Protesting volubly, Melody found herself dragged off the bed, turned to face it and pushed forward so she was bent over it.

Again Melody found herself being violently invaded, her protests ignored. Admittedly she found it easier to take this time, even allowing for the larger size. Father Tim's battering had definitely loosed her up.

Melody's squeals and language reached new heights as Father Bob took his turn at delivering a blessing. His hurt at being called a randy old goat he was able to brush aside, knowing that this young woman would eventually come to terms with the pleasure that uniting their bodies could bring to them. It was shameful that the young were so inhibited.

Melody bore up under the newest assault. Not quietly, nor with the pleasure she was supposed to obtain. If she had to suffer being raped she intended everyone around to know that she was not consenting to it, nor was she enjoying it. Her protests continued as Father Bob ploughed on, rising higher as Father Bob moved rapidly toward his climax.

Finally Father Bob was through and Melody fell silent, breathing hard and glaring at the two ministers. Thoughts of mayhem and bloodshed floated through her mind.

Father Tim was shaking his head sadly.

"This poor soul did not enter into the spirit of things with enthusiasm and joyfulness," he observed. "What should we do?"

"There is only one thing we can do, Father Tim," murmured Father Bob. "It's obviously out duty to keep her here and give her a chance to repent and appreciate the beauty of sexual congress. We'll keep her for a while."

The two ministers left the room, while a dumbfounded Melody heard the door lock behind them. What the hell had she got herself in to?

Ashson
Ashson
8,538 Followers