Church of Swallowing: Domination of Roxy

Story Info
Roxy gets dominated into the Church.
3.5k words
4.36
49.9k
14

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suggest that until you see Roxy, that's the last time you get your rocks off...I'll give her the meeting information, a week from now, 8 pm. Monte Carlo Hotel. I'll have you a reservation." Tracy had told me after giving me road head on the way back to work.

The Monte Carlo was a ritzy place, not the type of place I would just bring to bang a woman, hell I have my own home for that. It was a four star hotel though and I was treated like royalty almost immediately after they found out who was footing the bill. Hotels like other people footing the bill for people. They have this theory that if they keep on going off and piling on various amenities on a person they will rack up a huge bill that they will never get to see. They asked if I would like to have a massuse come up to my room and I had to refrain from grinning. I kindly declined and took my overnight bag up to my room.

It was 7 o'clock and I had to get prepared for Roxy. I showered and shaved. I didn't redress, but I put on a black robe that the hotel provided. On the hotel stationary, I wrote a quick note.

Roxy,

Knock hard on the door 3 times, followed by a soft tap, before opening the door.

I taped it outside the door and set the lock so she could open it without a problem and organized myself seated on a couch in the suite and looked at the door. In hand I had a vodka tonic to calm my nerves. I wasn't use to playing a dominant roll, so I would have to wing it.

I heard paper crumble from outside, then 3 loud knocks, and two soft ones, and the door opened to reveal Roxy. She smiled at me with a black lipstick smile and twirled a bit of her straight black hair. She looked at me as if I was prey, and I knew that if I didn't say something now, it wouldn't work out how Tracy said it.

"This isn't anything to smile about," I said sternly and she was taken aback slightly, "Close the door."

"I thought we might let anyone that wanted to come in come in," she smirked.

"You signed up for this," I said, "You might get pleasure, but you will probably get pain, and the fact is little girl you may not like what a real man can give you." I was talking out my ass, but she looked surprised as she closed the door, "turn around, slowly, I want to drink you in before you are tested."

She went and turned around. She had alternating streaks of red and purple going through her hair. She wore a black leather corset top that pushed her tits up and slimmed down her waist. It flowed into a short PVC red plaid mini skirt. No stockings, but on the bottom of her pale legs were a pair of knee high leather boots.

"You like what you see?" she asked.

"How old are you?" I queried.

"Old enough to know better, still to young to care, to use the cliché," she said.

"Well then," I responded, "You won't have any leeway to complain with what happens to you tonight. Get on your hands and knees and crawl over here."

She looked at me in confusion.

"English seems to be your first language, so what part of NOW don't you understand?"

Roxy got down to her hands and knees, and started a slow crawl over, putting exaggerated movement into her hips and shoulders as she drew closer and closer.

"You forgot the leash," I spoke sternly. Her jaw dropped. I don't think Roxy expected me to remember what she said when we first met. I leaned down and stroked her neck, circling her throat with a finger, "Stay right there, don't move."

I walked over to the bed and pulled out a leather leash and a chain collar.

"Hey now I didn't sign up for this."

"Actually, this is exactly what you signed up for," I said, but I wasn't going to be mean I was going to give her an out, "Now you have a choice, you can leave here and look bad in front of the friends you were trying to make. You know talking a big game about how young and supposedly good at this you are, with me telling them "Yeah she was just a little scared girl that ran away," or you can be still to young to care... to coin your phrase. I have 60 seconds to decide. I don't want a verbal answer. If you don't leave in 60 seconds, you are mine and I'll have you any way I want."

Damn I was talking a good game, though Tracy would probably be laughing at me with how things were handled. I could tell that Roxy was working things in her mind as I counted in my head 60 seconds. She didn't leave as I walked over. I linked the chain collar so it would have a choke affect as I slid it around her head, pulling her hair out from inside the collar, and then clicked the leash onto it.

"I'm not going to tell you when you are screwing up, I'm going to just pull on the collar, if you go to work with a bruise around your neck will all be up to you, though I probably will pull you around just for kicks, now how old are you?"

"19," she replied. I could tell she started to blink back tears, what is an asshole type thing to say at this time. I looked at her and scoffed, "Go ahead, cry, tears will only make me use you even more."

When I said that a black tear slid down her cheek.

"Now, lets start with the basics," I said tugging slightly on the leash, pulling her up on her knees, "Reach into my robe and we'll start with a blowjob. After all it is called the Church of Swallowing."

She seemed relieved for a moment as she reached her hand up and untied the robe, letting the sides of the robe fall free. She watched my cock rise a bit. I pulled the leash a little bit, not hard enough to choke, but as a reminder. She got the point and leaned her head down, flattening her tongue to give me a full tongue lick to the underside of my cock.

"Look at me while you do that," I told her. She complied as she continued to make my cock nice and wet. She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock and started to lick the cumslit on the head before taking the head of my cock in her mouth and started to give it suction. I wanted to raise my head back and gasp, but I didn't. She looked up to me for approval as she took more and more of my cock into her mouth. She bobbed quickly up and down on the cock, making a ring with her forefinger and thumb and jacked off the rest of my shaft, her other hand tickling under my balls. Really I should have just let her go through and take a shot in the mouth and called it a day, but I started to get into this whole character that Tracey wanted me to play when it came down to Roxy.

"You call that head, take it deeper," I said. She took her mouth off my cock and looked up at me, "I can't take it deeper."

"Did I give you permission to take your mouth off my dick?" I said. I yanked the chain and yelled out in shock, "No, you can talk to me with the cock in your mouth."

She put my cock back in her mouth and she started to suck and lick it again, "Deeper."

She said something garbled that sounded like "I can't I'll puke."

"If you puke you'll just be in a world of hurt then," I said as I took my hand and put it on the back of her head, "Relax those throat muscles and we'll see how much you can cram down when you're required too."

She groaned and yelped and tried to yell on my cock, all of which came out in a moan as I pushed her head onto my dick. I felt my cockhead bang the back of her throat and heard her gag and when she gulped, I pushed it through. She started to smack my hips with her hands and I responded by pulling the leash tight around her throat. She moaned in protest as I used her oral cavity for my own pleasure. I felt things churning in my balls as I looked down at her. Her face was getting redder, her makeup started to smear with more tears. Her chin was covered in saliva as she looked up at me with her gray eyes.

"I should cum right down your throat," I groaned out loud and it looked as she was preparing for it, but instead I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She yelped and attacked my cock in case I decided to tug again, "Good you learned that lesson quickly." I said as I reached down and unhooked the leash and took my cock out, "Go to the bathroom, clean up your makeup on your eyes, round two will start next. Now."

She got from her knees and went to the bathroom in a hurry. I had to keep her away from me for a few minutes before I shot my load all over the place. I returned to my drink and downed the rest of it, calming my pent up need to just drop my load all over her. A couple of minutes later she came out and I motioned her to come to me. She got back on her hands and knees and crawled over. She could have walked, but I was going to let her do some thinking on her own. I reached down and reconnected the leash and pulled her up. I bent down and kissed her roughly on the lips, using this time to feel up her body over the skirt, her sides, and I reached in front of the corset and slid the zipper down slightly enough to show the nipples on her breasts. I leaned down and I licked and bit at her neck and over her collarbone, before I roughly tossed her down on the floor. She would have sprawled across the floor but the leash kept her slightly up and choked her slightly as I followed her down.

"See, if you walked in here, and told me you were 19 to begin with, you might be having more fun personally," I said, "But you claimed you were too young to care and were old enough to know better."

"That cliché is going to be the death of me isn't it," she said.

"Yes, yes it is," I said as I nipped at one of her black lipstick coated lips with my teeth. I didn't draw blood, but I could have. I started to lick and suck at her neck again, marking her with my teeth. People will figure out exactly what she was doing tomorrow unless she decided to wear turtlenecks for a few weeks as I handled her tits a bit rougher then I normally would have. The corset lifted up her tits almost like they were on a rack as I went back and forth licking and biting and sucking. She was getting into the whole biting her thing, after all, it was her that was getting the attention paid too. I ran my hand under her skirt and up her thigh and in-between her legs. I untied a knot that was down there and pulled at clothing causing a ripping sound to echo through the room..

"You just ripped my underwear," she said.

"You're not going to need it," I said pulling them out from under the skirt and tossing them to the side. I got up and pulled her up by the leash and bent her over the top of the sofa.

"Aren't you going to take anything else off me?" She asked.

"Nope," I responded, "You came here dressed like a whore, so I'm going to use you like one."

"But..." she started but I cut her off, "From what I understand that's what you are. You go off and play at the silly dominatrix game, but all you are doing is whoring out your control. You need to experience both sides honey," I said giving another yank at the collar as I lifted her skirt and roughly slid myself in.

"Oh my fucking god," she gasped. She was tight, and if I didn't know better I probably would have thought she was a virgin, she was that tight. I wasn't about to give a break though as I started to pound into her. After steadying myself I grabbed her hair by the base of the neck and yanked her head back. She cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as my cock ravaged her tight hole.

"Oh god, oh sweet Jesus, Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she cried out, I pulled out must of the way and slammed back in a few times to receive "Ow! Ow! Ow! Oh fuck!"

The same hand that had the leather leash wrapped around it I moved to her tits, squeezing and manhandling her tits as my balls slapped against her clit, I took my hand out of her hair and smacked her ass until it was red, and she cried out.

"OW! That hurt! Do it again!" She yelled as I obliged and did it again, and again. I was really pounding into this girl harder then I pounded into anyone. There's a difference between sex that's a booty call and sex when you are trying to prove a point. She then gave an ear piercing scream as her body stiffened up, trying to push herself back onto my cock yet pull away from it at the same time, but her ass was locked between the sofa and my hips and she couldn't get anywhere. Her head thrashed left I right in a kaleidoscope of red and purple as good golly, I think Roxy just came. I wasn't letting up though and it kept her going and going.

"Please! Please! Please stop! I beg you!" she cried out as her body continued to spasm, "I'm going to die if you don't stop, oh god take me."

"I am taking you," I responded and yanked the leash back, cutting off a gasp that was coming from her mouth. I pulled out though as she collapsed.

"Oh god..." she moaned as her body collapsed over the top, "Tell me you came, I don't think I can take anymore."

"It's the difference between being with a man and playing with men that don't know any better," I replied. My cock was drenched with her juices as I rubbed her pussy lips and moved them up to her asshole. She just flinched in pleasure when my fingers ran over her clit and she was numb to the world. She let out a long groan as I slid my cock back into her pussy and stirred it in her juices. I think she was now expecting a slow and leisurely fuck but I wasn't having it. I pulled my cock out and pushed her ass down a little and pushed my cockhead to her asshole.

"What are you doing?" she said, pulling herself out of her pleasure and realizing it wasn't over.

"Fucking you in the ass," I said.

"No!" she shouted, "I never done that before!"

"You didn't walk out when you had a chance, now your ass is mine," I said, "Now you can sit there and be tense about it, or relax, either way you're getting fucked up the ass."

"Please, I'll do anything, just not that," She cried out.

"This is what I want, this is what I'm going to get," I said as I pushed up to the ridge of the head into her ass, "Do whatever you need to to relax."

Turns out whatever she needed to require screaming. It made me almost feel bad as she slapped and beat the sofa as I slowly pushed my cock into her ass. She let out a string of vulgarities, "FUCK! FUCK! OH SHIT! OH SHIT! I can't believe you're FUCKING MY ASS, OH FUCK! I'm fucking not going to fucking be able to fucking sit for a fucking god damn week! Oh fuck is it all the way in yet, oh fuck!" This went on and on until I pushed myself all the way in and she gave a gutteral groan in response.

Then I really started to fuck her ass. She had tears of pain through it. I know, I pulled her hair up and kissed her as I fucked her ass. I tasted tears. It's not something I'd want to get use to, but her body adjusted and started getting use to it as she started to slam her ass back at me with equal vigor, yelling at me to fuck her ass, that if this is what I wanted I might as well do it right, challenging me to fuck her, to hurt her, to make it hurt more, and I did. I pulled her of the sofa and onto the floor, and pushed her upper body into the carpet, fucking her ass as it stuck up high in the air, my hands wrapped around her leather clad waist as she reached down and frigged her clit.

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm going to fucking cum with you fucking my ass," she gasped out in short breaths as I kept it going. I was going to get ready to come soon as she started to give the body spasms again. I pushed her ass down and laid down on her back, causing her hand to get caught between her legs as she tried to get away from the pain and pleasure from her orgasm but I wouldn't let her up or let up, but I was about to blow.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said.

"Cum in my ass!" she shouted, "I never got cum there and want it there!"

"No." I said decisively as I pulled out of her ass. She was a wreck as I pushed her on floor, "It's the Church of Swallowing, you'll take it in your mouth."

"But you just fucked my Oomph!" she was interrupted as my cock went into her mouth. Yes I went Ass to Mouth on her.

"And now I'm going to cum in your mouth," I said sliding into her mouth, she tried to push away but I grabbed her head. She protested on my cock but soon I was firing a load that shot right at her tonsils. I pulled out and aimed at her face and neck, firing shot after shot, the second one got into her mouth, the 3rd shot trailed down a her neck inbetween her tits, the fourth shot up into her mouth and went down her chin, I moved forward and was more accurate with more of my shots directly into her mouth. I leaned back and rubbed my cock over the cum on her face and tits and fed it to her with the head of my cock.

"Suck the cum out of my cock," I said. She did as she was told and sucked the remaining cum from my shaft. I groaned and pulled out of her mouth. I unhooked the leash from the collar and stood. She paused for a moment and her body went over to the fetal position.

"Holy fuck," she whispered as she rocked, "That was unfucking believable."

I went and got my clothes on, and took out the possible insult to injury. When I returned she was partially in the fetal position, but one of her hands was in between her legs playing with her pussy and ass, "When can we do that again, that was the first time someone fucked me into orgasm."

"Maybe in the future," I responded. I pulled out five one hundred dollar bills. This part was Tracy's idea more then mine and I tossed them down onto her, "I have to get going."

"You're...paying me?" she asked. Her next words showed that this part of Tracy's plan did backfire, "I knew I was good, but damn, you didn't have to pay me." She smiled that unconquerable smile that she had when she came through the door. This was an experience for her that didn't break her. I laughed and left the room. Sadly unless she became one of the members of the Church, I probably wouldn't be able to sample again.

Then again I didn't need a 19 year old hung up on me, so perhaps this is all a good thing. Now I was curious what was going to happen next.