Churned In The Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not like other women, Ryan. I'm so much better, and we're going to have a lot of naughty fun together."

She giggled.

***

I was in a bath with my big titted, voluptuous, Aunt Jenny. She was standing up, I was sitting down. She towered over me.

Did I mention the part about her giant cock?

She was showing it to me, explaining how it was different from mine, and what she could do with it. The interior of her cock felt almost exactly like a pussy. It was designed to act like one, to receive and massage men's cocks. The one thing she couldn't do with her huge cock and balls was produce viable sperm.

"I can 'harvest' sperm from men with this, and use it however I see fit. Knock up infertile housewives, fertile housewives, or just sexy girls that I want to see with baby bumps. Or I don't need to impregnate anyone at all. Fucking by itself is a lot of fun. But I've got babies on the brain today..."

She stroked the powerful member with both hands, titflesh jiggled.

"...And I fucking love cock inside me. Inside it." She smiled wickedly, then made a pouty face. "Will you feed Aunty's cock, Ryan? It's so hungry, it wants you, I want you to fill up these big balls," she hefted them in one hand.

She sank back down into the water with a splash and pressed her body against mine, massive tits slipping and sliding against my torso, our cocks trapped between us. Aunt Jenny kissed me, hungrily, tangling her fingers in my hair, my hands wrapped around her giant cock and stroked it experimentally.

She shuddered.

I found the tip and slid three fingers inside it. I pumped them in and out and she moaned into my mouth. I fucked her cock harder. Aunt Jenny squealed as I fingered her fat cock furiously. She broke off our kiss to gasp in pleasure and pump her hips to meet my fingers, straining to meet each thrust of her nephew's strong hands.

"Good boy, Ryan, GOD, such a good boy! Finger me. Finger me and fuck me!"

She threw her head back in pleasure and I dived between her tits, licking and sucking on the slippery boobflesh, tasting lavender on her skin. She hefted one of her boobs so I could capture a nipple. I sucked on it hard for a full minute while my fingers 'shlick-shlick-shlick'ed beneath the water.

"I'm...Ryan, that's, you're going to...You're going to make me cum!"

I sucked harder, her hips pumped faster, hands pulling at my hair. They couldn't decide whether to push me away or pull me close.

She came with a shriek that sounded a lot like Mother's.

"Aaaahhhhh! YYyyyeessss, I'm cummingcummingcummingfuckinghell Ryan!"

I felt her cock swell in my grip, the opening that I had been fucking with fingers tightened and sucked two of them as far into her cock as they could go, which felt pretty far. I grunted in surprise at how powerful it was, my knuckles 'popped' from the suction.

I had kept a death grip on her nipple with my lips during this, and as her orgasm wound down, I felt her breasts quiver and tremble. The nipple I was sucking swelled against my tongue, a warm sweet-tasting liquid flowed into my mouth. I sucked harder. Aunt Jenny shrieked and another orgasm took her, smaller than the first, but still powerful.

I drank from her breast until my mouth was full, then let it go with a 'pop' and looked up into the flushed face of my Aunt Jenny, mouth open. I caught her eye, and swallowed the mouthful of sweet milk I'd taken from her tit while she watched.

"Oh baby," she breathed, "You're so good, that was so good, oh my..."

We kissed again.

The next few minutes were spent recovering. More for Aunt Jenny than for me. My cock was painfully hard. It knew where it wanted to be.

***

Shortly after I'd gulped down a mouthful of milk from Aunt Jenny's tit I felt...different. Twitchy. I'd savored the sensation of my cock brushing against my Aunt's while I fingered her. I'd felt desperate to cum, but at the same time I knew I should be patient.

I'm done being patient!

I pushed her off me forcefully, water sloshing as she floated away. Aunt Jenny squealed a bit, then laughed huskily, obviously turned on by my manhandling. I stood up, gasping as my cock left the hot bathwater. I shivered. My body felt hot and cold. My manhood was...engorged. The head was purple, my balls felt tight.

They tingled.

Every beat of my heart made my cock pulse, visibly. It was throbbing.

I stood over my Aunt Jenny and we both admired it for a moment. She licked her lips.

She wrapped a hand around it, rubbing her thumb across the the head gently.

I groaned, my cock throbbed harder.

"Does my naughty Nephew want t-"

SPURT

I ejaculated a single clear rope of sticky fluid into her open mouth. It splashed against her neck and breasts, too. Her eyes went wide with surprise. She swirled it around in her mouth, moaned, and swallowed, murmuring "Gimme more," while rubbing the clear fluid against her boobs with her free hand.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I sank beneath the water, pressing my body against hers. I kissed her roughly, pushing my tongue into her mouth. Both my hands struggled to align my cock with hers.

Aunt Jenny broke our kiss to moan and whisper "FUCK me Ryan, fuck your Aunt's big cock I want you I want your cum put it in me baby, please please please!"

I found the entrance to her hot hole and thrust myself inside her.

She was right, it felt just like a pussy, but so much better. It was soft, slick, tight, and warm. It swallowed my cock, enveloping me as I penetrated her. I looked down into the sloshing water, it had cleared enough that I could see how fat Aunt Jenny's cock looked with mine inside it.

Holy shit.

I bottomed out, the entirety of my penis enclosed in hers. I felt something brush against the head of my cock, a smooth concave cup that enveloped the head and sucked on it gently.

"Mmmm, you taste so good, Ryan. I want you to fuck me, fuck me. Fu-"

I fucked her. I pulled my hips back, then thrust, HARD. Her tits jiggled and she bit her lip, eyes rolling back into her head.

Then I did it again. And again. And again. I was fucking my Aunt Jenny, pounding her pussy? Her cock? I was fucking my Aunt Jenny's hot fuck-hole was what I was doing.

Both of us were moaning and screaming how good we felt. I pressed my hands against her giant tits, palming her nipples while I fucked her. We slipped and slid together as the waves from our fucking slammed against our bodies in the tub.

It wasn't long before I couldn't hold back anymore, and neither could she.

I thrust into her one last time, squeezed her fat tits, and came. My PC muscle contracted harder than it ever had before and I spurted a single long stream of cum into Aunt Jenny's balls.

"YES!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, her cock contracting around mine, sucking down my seed, absorbing it.

Another spurt, and another, and another. I babbled incomprehensibly as my brain was overloaded by the waves of pleasure wracking my body.

I shot everything I had inside her, and more. After several minutes of this, my body went slack, unable to go on.

She cooed and moaned at how good I was, how good I felt.

"Good boy, good boy," she whispered. "You gave me just what Aunty needed." She was holding me so I wouldn't fall over, my face pressed against her huge boobs. "I'm going to use your seed, nephew. I'm going to fuck your Mommy. I'm going to pump it into her womb and make her beg for it. Your seed, all your seed..."

I moaned, too tired for words.

"...and I'm going to let you watch."

12