Ciara's Day Ch. 01

Story Info
The "Crunk&B" Diva duets with Ashanti and a little more.
1.4k words
3.74
31.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ciara slowly rolled over in her bed and looked at the clock. Eight-thirty in the morning on a warm, summer day. She was scheduled to be at the studio to record her album at eleven o' clock. She pushed the light blue satin sheets off of her to take in the fresh air of the open beachfront door of her bedroom. She had chosen to to sleep in a pink spaghetti string tanktop and a matching thong. She rubbed her hands down over her chest and down to her pink thong, which was becoming wet. She slowly slipped her hand into her thong and began to finger her clit slowly. Her left hand went under her tanktop and caressed her right nipple, instantly making it hard. Ciara continued to rub her clit harder and harder while rubbing her breasts harder as well. Her finger slipped down and entered her pussy. Ciara fucked her finger before adding another finger to the fun. Moments after doing so, Ciara unleashed a great morning orgasm, filling her hot pink thong with her cum. She relaxed for a minute and decided to get up and get ready to go to work.

Ciara walked into her bathroom of her mansion in Beverly Hill, California. She reached into the shower and turned the water on. She turned around and looked at herself in the floor length mirror. Even she was amazed at how beautiful she was. Ciara grabbed the bottom of her tanktop and pulled it up over her head. She looked in the mirror again and stared at her light brown nipples, which were still erect from her masturbation fun a few minutes earlier. Her fingers slipped to the sides of her thong and she pushed it down to her ankles before stepping out of the thong. Again, she looked in the mirror and looked at her pussy. It was shaven, except for a little strip above her clit. She stepped into the shower and rubbed herself down with soap and water. She washed it all off and washed her hair, making sure everything was clean for the day ahead. She stepped out of the shower dripping wet. She wrapped herself in a robe, brushed her hair and teeth and walked back into her bedroom to pick out her outfit for the day.

Ciara opened her closet and looked through her clothes. She decided on a light blue tanktop with a pair of tight jeans. She put on a light blue bra and thong and got dressed. She threw on a pair of light blue and white Air Force One's and walked out the front door. Her limo was waiting to take her to the studio to record. She got in and found her producer Jazze Pha alreafy in there, along with another R&B diva, Ashanti.

"Hey, J" Ciara said to Jazze. "What's up?"

"Nothin' much, C." He replied. "You know Ashanti, right?"

"Damn right, I do." Ciara said. "What's up, 'Shanti?"

"Hey, girl." Ashanti replied.

"So, here's the thing," Jazze inturupted. "Ciara, you and Ashanti will be teaming up to do a song for you album."

"Hella cool." Ciara replied. "You ready to do this, girl?"

"You know it." Ashanti replied. "This track is gonna light the dials up, fa sho."

By this time, the limo was already at the studio. The three exited the the limo and walked toward the door. Jazze and Ashanti walked side by side while Ciara walked a little slower behind him. Although she wanted to do this track with Ashanti, Ciara knew that her bisexual side would come out and possibly become a problem between the two. They entered the studio and Jazze began giving the girls the information about the track. The title would be "Like No Other", and would possibly become the first single on Ciara's new CD. The girls entered the sound booth to begin practicing. They worked all day, eventually getting the track down. During this time, the two divas became best friends and gossiped like grade school buddies. When Jazze wrapped up the day, he left the girls in his Benz that was brought to him during the day. Ciara and Ashanti stayed behind at the studio for awhile to talk. Eventually they decided to head back to Ciara's place. On the way, they stopped at a local pizza parlor for dinner. They finally arrived back at the mansion at ten-thirty at night. Ciara unlocked the door and the two walked into the living room and sat down to watch t.v. Ciara and Ashanti continued to talk and became really close. During the talk, Ciara thought the time was right to tell Ashanti that she was bisexual.

"Ashanti, can I tell you something." Ciara asked.

"Yeah, girl, what's up?" Ashanti asked.

"Well, I hope you don't freak out or nothing, but I'm kinda..um...I'm....." Ciara said

"What is it, girl?" Ashanti asked.

"Girl, I'm a lesbian." Ciara bluntly said.

"Fa real?" Ashanti asked

"Yeah." Ciara replied. "You don't seem shocked though."

"I kinda suspected it." Ashanti said.

"What the fuck you mean?" Ciara asked.

"Girl, calm down." Ashanti said. "I'm a lesbian, too."

"Really?, Damn, I never would have suspected it." Ciara replied.

"Nobody could." Ashanti replied.

The two divas stared at each other for a moment before Ashanti leaned toward Ciara and kissed her on the lips. Ciara was shocked at first but quickly returned the kiss, which turned into a french kiss. They kissed each other for what seemed like forever to Ciara, but she didn't care. Ashanti's hand grabbed Ciara's right tit and began to rub it. Ashanti groped Ciara's tits and felt the nipples harden at touch. While doing this Ciara began to do the same to Ashanti. Ciara grabbed the bottom of Ashanti's red tanktop and pulled it over her head, revealing Ashanti's red see-through bra. Ciara scooted back and removed her own shirt and unhooked her own bra, showing Ashanti her beautiful, 34A, mocha tits. Ashanti removed her own bra as well revealing her beautiful 36B tits. Ashanti leaned foward and took Ciara's right breast into her mouth. She licked Ciara's nipple with her tounge before switching and doing the same with her left. Ciara reached down and unbuttoned Ashanti's jeans and pushed them down, revealing Ashanti's red g-string, which she quickly stripped off. Ashanti did the same to Ciara, throwing Ciara's light blue thong to the side.

Ashanti began to lick Ciara's flat stomach and licked a wet path to Ciara's pussy. She flicked the clit with her tounge and inserted a finger into Ciara's pussy. She fucked Ciara's pussy with her finger as Ciara had did earlier that morning. Ciara let out loud moans at the pleasure rocketed through her body. Ashanti withdrew her finger and took Ciara's entire pussy into her mouth. Ashanti licked up and down Ciara's pussy. Ciara's pleasure grew greatly during this time and she was on the verge of a mind shattering orgasm. Moments later Ciara unloaded a mouthfull of cum into Ashanti's waiting mouth. Ashanti managed to swallow most of the cum but some leaked out onto Ciara's thigh.

After recovering, Ciara layed Ashanti down and began to eat her out. Ciara licked and flicked Ashanti's clit and pussy and brought her on the edge of orgasm before quickly stopping. Ciara reached under the couch and pulled out an eight-inch pink dildo which her commonly used on herself. She smelled the dildo and took in the sweet familar scent of her own cum. She put the dildo into her mouth and pushed it down her throat, taking in a full six and a half inches of the dildo to lube it. Ciara rubbed the head of the dildo around Ashanti's pussy, causing her to scream in selight. Slowly, she pushed the dildo into Ashanti's soaking wet pussy. Ciara managed to put almost all of the didlo into Ashanti's pussy. She pulled the dildo back and slammed it forward and continued to do so. Ashanti felt the orgasm coming and told Ciara so. Shortly after that, Ashanti released her cum onto the dildo and the rest fell onto her thighs. Ciara took the dildo out of Ashanti's pussy and put it back in her mouth, licking all of Ashanti's cum off. The two divas laid on each other and relaxed.

"That was great." Ashanti said.

"Damn right." Ciara replied. "We have to do this again." "I wish I knew you were a lesbian sooner."

"I'm not the only lesbian in Hollywood, girl. You have alot to learn." Ashanti said.

"Fa real?" Ciara asked. "I'll have to find out who is."

"I know who is." Ashanti replied.

"Who?, tell me, girl." Ciara asked.

"I will." Ashanti started. "First, we gotta fuck again."

"No problem." Ciara said. "Let's go..."