Cigar-slut Entertains

Story Info
She finds out what being a cigar-slut really means.
1.2k words
4.16
63.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just a couple of weeks since I'd been made into a cigar-slut. Tricked into visiting a man who stripped me naked and penetrated me with cigars. And then photographed me, blackmailing me, so he could call on the services of a cigar-slut whenever he liked. The real shame of the situation though was, even though he'd humiliated me totally there was something about having cigars up my butt and in my fanny that turned me on.

The phone rang. It was him. He spoke sternly making me feel a little afraid. "I need you to entertain some friends of mine. Be here for seven and shave your bush before you get here. I won't have time. Be ready for a long night." He said. "Yes, Master." I answered obediently, wondering what I would have to do and how many men would witness my humiliation.

When I got to the house he quickly stripped me naked, telling me I'd made a good job of my bush. I caught sight of at least four men in the lounge, all smoking cigars, as my Master ushered me to the bathroom where he gave me an enema. I blushed as he inserted the tube into my anus. "Come, come now," he said, "this is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you later."

He gave me some quite large, lacy red knickers to put on, tied my hair in bunches and made me put red lipstick on. He smoked a cigar while he watched me apply the lipstick and afterwards blew smoke in my face and then at my breasts and pussy.

He pulled my knickers down and flicked ash inside them. "A taste of what's to come." he said grinning.

He took me downstairs and introduced me to his guests. There were only five of them. They all wanted a chance to feel me up and to flick ash into my lacy red knickers. A couple of them grabbed my buttocks and they generally treated me like I was their slut. Then the real humiliation began.

My Master came over with an ashtray overflowing with cigar butts and ash. He smiled. "We must empty this." He said to me. I knew what he wanted.

"Yes Sir we must, please tip it in here." I said submissively, pulling down my knickers. The men watched intently as my Master emptied the ashtray into my knickers and I pulled them up again. I tingled as the butts made contact with my shaven pussy lips. I pulled my knickers up as tightly as I could. They bulged with the contents of the ashtray.

"This one's full too." said one of the guests.

He pulled at the back of my knickers and poured more dead cigars into my underwear. Ash covered my buttocks and cigar butts slipped between my cheeks, nestling in the crack. The man patted my bottom firmly and then pushed me onto my knees. He got out his cock, which was big and hard. "Suck me, you filthy little cigar-slut." he said. I obeyed. I was here to entertain the guests. It didn't take him long to come and I swallowed it all down.

But all that was nothing.

My Master re-appeared and told his guests it was time for 'the spectacle'. He took me by the hand and led me into the dining room. The men followed. In the other room was what I can only describe as a giant ashtray. It was full of what must have been a week's worth of cigar butts and ash - a week in a cigar lounge that is. It sat on a low table and my Master took me right up to it. The men gathered behind us and I realised then they'd all picked up their cameras. Some had digital, some Polaroid and one a video camera.

"Stand facing it." My Master ordered. "I'm going to push you in."

It was too much. "Please Sir, no. Don't make me." I pleaded.

"You are my cigar-slut!" He bellowed at me. "And you will humiliate yourself if I want you too. My guests want a dirty little slut, put in her place and covered in ash and that's you."

I got onto my knees. "But, Sir, there must be other things I can do, please." I begged.

"There are, but you will do this first you little slut."

He made me stand up and face the giant ashtray. Then he pushed me in. Face down I toppled into the cigar butts and ash. He pushed my legs in after me so I was right in the ashtray, floundering in at least a foot of ash and dead cigars. As I gasped in horror I took a huge mouthful of ash and cigar-ends, I tried to spit them out and as I did I felt several pairs of hands push me further into the contents of the ashtray. Cameras were flashing as I thrashed around in the smelly dead cigars. Someone held my head down and another pushed at my back, grinding my bosoms into the ash.

After a few minutes I was hauled out and stood in front of the men and their cameras. Butts were stuck to my boobs and every inch of me was plastered in cigar-ash. I was a complete mess with ash and dead cigars caught in my hair and mouth. Someone gave me a lit cigar and told me to have a puff. I obeyed. I was a cigar-sex-slave now, not just a cigar slut, I would do as I was told. And the gathered men photographed and filmed my humiliation and when they'd finished they gave me a round of applause. Then my Master led me away.

In the privacy of his room he made me look at myself in the mirror. I felt my cheeks burn with the shame of it but there was so much ash on my face I couldn't see how red I was. My Master gave me a bath then, carefully washing off every bit of ash and stroking my boobs and pussy with the sponge.

"You're the best cigar-slut I've ever had. You were made for this." he whispered as he dried me off.

"I'll let you do something you like now."

He did my hair and put more lipstick on me and took me back downstairs to where the men still were. He told me to get on all-fours and he opened my anus with a speculum and inserted an enormous lit cigar, which stuck out nearly eight inches even though he pushed in right up my anal passage. My arsehole gripped the thickness of this big cigar as he pulled the speculum out. I sighed as my clit began once more to tingle.

Next he penetrated my pussy with the biggest cigar I've ever seen and then he put another lit cigar in my mouth.

"Now puff away my little cigar-slut and crawl around the room for our delight." He commanded.

I was happy with this kind of cigar-slut activity and entertained the men until my cigars burned low. Then they spanked me for letting the cigars go out.

Before the evening was over it was not only cigars that penetrated me and by the time I was allowed to go home I was exhausted.

"Well done my cigar-sex-slave. You're a good girl and born to be penetrated with cigars. Come round tomorrow night and I'll reward you with a private session. Just you and me." Promised my Master. I felt hot at the thought of a one-on-one session of cigar-fucking and left with a smile on my face even though I'd been so horribly abused and humiliated.