Cigarettes, Paper ...You? Ch. 02

Story Info
Jasmine comes round to my flat.
3k words
4.46
21.5k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 08/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our wild encounter at the corner shop, I didn't get to see Jasmine for a couple of days. Friday I was away on business and got back too late. Saturday morning I was busy running around, so it wasn't till mid-afternoon that I was able to get back to the shop. She was behind the counter serving a customer when I walked in. She didn't notice me at first and in a weird way I felt a little embarrassed.

Our frantic fuck in the back room seemed like a lifetime ago and it had been so unusual, that I was a little unsure how she might react now she'd had time to think about it. I lingered furtively out of her eye-line, pretending to browse through the magazines, while secretly observing her.

She looked just as hot as before, wearing the simple dress and cardigan of a few days ago, but now my mind could picture exactly what was beneath her outfit and just the memory of what we had done was enough to start the blood flowing in my groin again.

The customer left and after a few seconds I walked towards her. She looked up and when she saw me a broad, lascivious smile lit up her face.

"Hello stranger," she grinned. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming back."

"And what would you have done if I hadn't?" I felt better already; it was so obvious that she was pleased to see me.

"Oh I would have lured some other unsuspecting man into my web."

"You're not too picky then." I teased her.

"Oh no, there's plenty of options round here. There's a very hunky pensioner two doors down that I've got my eye on."

We bantered like this for a few seconds as if we were both skirting round the real subject. Eventually I summoned up the courage to bring the conversation back round.

"What are you doing tonight?" I ventured.

"I'm busy tonight," she said. I tried not to look disappointed, but I didn't manage too well and she smiled. "But I'm free tomorrow," she added.

I figured I could wait and we arranged for her to come round to my flat after she shut the shop at midday on Sunday.

I spent the rest of the day semi erect, brooding on exactly what we might get up to.

Sunday morning was bright and hot, one of the last, fine days of that summer. I'm fortunate enough to live in a flat overlooking the river and I have a good-sized balcony with great views. I took a leisurely breakfast, soaking up the sun and spent the rest of the morning trying not to watch the clock.

Just after half twelve there was a knock at the door. This time she was in a light summer dress that offset her long legs and luscious brown skin perfectly. Her hair was down around her shoulders and her deep brown eyes looked even darker in the bright light. I drank her in for a moment then pulled myself together and invited her inside.

She seemed impressed with the flat and while I poured cold drinks she wandered around poking her head into different rooms and looking at pictures.

"Come and sit down," I invited her onto the balcony.

"Very nice," she exclaimed, leaning on the rail and taking in the view. I sat down in one of the chairs and drank in the even better view of her short dress riding up the backs of her thighs as she leaned further forward. I wanted to reach out and touch her, but I bided my time.

After a minute, she turned round and sat down, with her back to the rail, crossing her legs and allowing the dress to ride even higher up her thighs. I could happily have sat there all day, just looking at her. The sun seemed to bring even more of her beauty out and I realised that she wasn't wearing a bra as I could see her nipples clearly outlined under the thin fabric.

There was still a definite spark of tension between us but it was not quite as urgent as it had been a few days ago, when I had unexpectedly ravaged her ass. My cock stirred again at the thought.

We chatted about her sister and brother-in-law. She reckoned they were going to be away for at least another week. I raised a silent prayer in thanks.

She told me that she and her husband lived in Hertfordshire and that he was away a lot. He was an engineer and frequently had to travel to oversee projects. I wondered what he might think about what she got up to while he was away and how often she allowed herself to get involved with strange men, but we skirted around the subject of our crazed fling and let the tension build.

While she spoke, she occasionally crossed and uncrossed her legs, mesmerising me with their length and smoothness. She noticed me looking and stopped speaking. I glanced up and looked a little guilty.

"Sorry," I said. "I can't help staring. You've got great legs."

She smiled and looked down at them herself. Then she uncrossed them one more time and put her knees together almost primly.

"Thank you," she said quietly and then, as I watched she slowly began to move her knees apart. My eyes were riveted to the shadowy, slowly widening gap between them. We were both silent, breathing a little more heavily. It was beginning again.

I sank a little lower in my seat, adjusting my angle of view. The gap was widening even more now. I glanced up at her face again. She had a languid smile on her face, her lips slightly parted. She kept her eyes on mine as I looked down again. As her legs widened, the dress began to inch up her thighs, letting more sunlight into the enticing valley between.

Now I could see that she was completely naked under the dress and in a moment, the sweet fold of her pussy came into view, hairless and enticing. She slid her bottom a little further forward in the chair. Now her legs were wide apart and the lips of her cunt were in full sunlight. I caught a glint of moisture, a sure sign that she was already aroused.

We locked eyes again and I wondered who would make the first move. I didn't have to wonder long as she reached down with both hands and placing them on either side of her cleft she gently pulled the lips apart allowing me to see the deep pink of her inner lips, next to the flawless brown of her skin.

I took a deep breath and felt my cock rise to full length.

"Lick me," she said. This time it was her turn to call the shots. I didn't mind and I didn't need any further invitation. I sat forward and sank to my knees between her legs. She lifted them off the floor and placed a high heeled sandal on each of my shoulders, the heels digging lightly into my flesh and opening herself fully to me.

She sighed and dropped her head back as she felt my warm breath playing gently over her engorged lips. I took my time. This was going to be a long hot afternoon and I wanted it to last. I cupped her butt cheeks in both hands and pulled her to the edge of the seat. She wriggled in anticipation, when I flicked my tongue delicately over her outer lips, teasing her all the way from the bottom of her slit right to the top, but being careful to avoid her clitoris. I fully intended to wind her up as much as I could before I let her get her full pleasure. At the same time, I gently teased my finger up and down her perineum, sliding it backwards and forwards, not quite touching the little puckered rosebud I had so savagely penetrated previously; not quite sliding it inside her moist cunt either.

Her knees flopped to either side, her heels still resting on my shoulders, exposing herself to the maximum. I teased my tongue up and down for minutes on end, gradually, and almost imperceptibly increasing the pressure. She was tensing and moaning quietly now and reached out with one hand to pull my head harder into her. I playfully slapped her hand away. She wasn't going to have everything on her terms. She groaned in frustration and I licked around the outside for a few more seconds.

Suddenly, I flicked my tongue right across her clit. She jumped and let out a squeal and began grinding her ass down into the chair. I began to increase the pressure further, touching the tiny nub of sensitive flesh, more and more, getting into a rising rhythm.

Jasmine was moving with me now, urging me on with her motions. I picked up the pace and I could tell she was getting close to her peak. I rasped my tongue harder and harder, faster and faster, trying to judge the moment perfectly. Then, just as she arched her back and began to clamp her thighs to the side of my head, steadying herself for the orgasm, I stopped.

"Ah, fuck," she groaned. "You bastard!" She made another grab for my head trying to force her, now dripping cunt into my face. I laughed and ducked my head, letting her pleasure slowly ebb away.

Before it ebbed too far, I began to gently lick again, building her up from this lower point, increasing the pace more rapidly now. At the same time, I slid two fingers easily inside her soaking tunnel and started to stimulate the upper wall, just behind her clit. Her moans became deeper now, almost a growl but I could tell she was a holding herself back a little, expecting me to stop her on the brink again.

I focused the tip of my tongue right on her clit, pushing harder, letting her feel its full length, sliding up and down. My fingers increased their pressure and movement inside her, working her up to a frenzy. I readied myself for the final act, by bringing my other hand up and without actually touching her, positioning another finger, just outside her asshole. Then I finished her off.

I forced myself forward, putting maximum thrust behind my tongue, moving my whole head up and down to take her over the edge. As I felt the first massive contraction of her orgasm, I neatly slid my waiting finger into her pulsating sphincter.

She screamed loud enough to be heard on the other side of the river, but I didn't care and it seemed like she didn't either. After the scream came the rapid pants as she thrashed her head from side to side, clamped her thighs across my ears and almost crushed my fingers with her cramping pussy muscles.

I waited till her orgasm slowly subsided, then eased my fingers out of her and stood. She was still in a daze as I grabbed her wrists and pulled her upright, forcing her body on to mine so she could feel my erection grinding into her belly. She moaned again and flattened herself against me.

I wanted to fuck her right there and then, but the balcony was a little too exposed, so turning quickly, I pulled her by the arm and led her through to my bedroom. She stumbled a little, panting and obviously still feeling the after-effects of the orgasm. I turned her round with her back to the bed, grasped the hem of her dress and lifted it up above her head. Languidly she lifted her arms and allowed me to strip the dress from her.

I pushed her back gently and paused for a moment to admire the sight of her, spread out on my bed, her hair awry, her legs parted and her chest heaving. She looked stunning and I kept my eyes on her as I slowly began to strip, teasing it out to make her wait. She licked her lips and eyed me hungrily, staring with unabashed lust as she saw the bulge in my underwear.

I smiled as I slowly pulled my shorts down, allowing my cock to spring into view. I'm not huge, but I don't have any hang-ups about the size of my cock. I know how to use it and I've never had any complaints.

Jasmine pushed herself up on one elbow and with her other hand made a grab for my cock, which was fully erect. Laughing, I stepped aside. "Oh, no you don't," I teased. "This is my show."

I pushed her back down on to the bed and knelt at the edge. Gathering up her hands, I leaned forward and held them above her head. "Keep your hands to yourself, you little whore," I hissed at her, playing on my instinct that she liked to be commanded. She moaned in frustration and as soon as I let go, she started moving her hands down towards me again.

"Oh, now you're in trouble," I said. "You obviously don't know when to do what you're told."

Roughly, I repositioned her on the bed, so that with one foot on the floor, I grabbed her arms again and trapped them under my other knee, pushing down quite forcefully. A glint of fear mixed with lust appeared in her eye and she started to twist a little under the pressure. Quickly, I opened the bedside drawer and pulled out a length of cord. I dangled it in front of her face and watched her eyes widen. I had no idea if this would turn her on even more, or if it would frighten her, but I had every intention of finding out.

I hurriedly looped the cord round her wrists a couple of times and then hooked the other end round the wrought iron bed head. She was startled and started to pull at her bonds, but I could tell she liked it.

She looked magnificent. The stretched position of her arms, made her tits stand forward and the nipples were rock hard. "You bastard," she breathed.

I grinned. "I told you! No touching." Then I added, "Not with your hands, anyway."

I reached down and cupped her pussy. It was fat and engorged and two of my fingers slipped easily inside, eased by the moisture seeping from between the full, naked lips. She sighed, pushing herself down, embedding my fingers even deeper and closing her eyes.

Quietly, I reached into the drawer again and pulled out the little bullet vibrator, that I always keep handy. I slipped it into the palm cupping her cunt and switched it on. She jumped as if she had been plugged into a wall socket.

Her eyes flew open and she looked at me with surprise as I ground the buzzing little shaft directly onto her clit.

At the same time, I shifted my weight and leaned forward so that my aching cock was millimetres from her lips. Eagerly, she lifted her head and her tongue snaked out and began to swirly around my pulsing cockhead. I sighed in pleasure and easing even further forward I began to slide my shaft between her lips. She didn't hesitate and allowed the hard pole to penetrate her mouth, sucking me greedily inside and lashing her tongue around the flesh.

The sight of her thrusting up against my hand and the vibrator was just as much a turn on as the intense feeling of her hot mouth on my cock. I forcefully pressed the toy against her and constantly squeezed my fingers inside her to double the pressure. She was going to come soon, but I wasn't going to let her.

In her frenzy, she began to get careless with her teeth and I was beginning to worry that she might bite my cock off if I let her.

Just as I began to feel her pussy muscles clamping down, I quickly pulled back and dragged my cock from her mouth and at the same time took my pleasuring hand away from her cunt.

She groaned in frustration again, but I ignored her and rapidly repositioned myself between her legs and with one thrust, plunged my rampant cock deep into the wetness of her hole.

She gasped at the sudden impact and immediately began to buck up against me, desperate to come. I clamped my mouth onto hers and our tongues duelled as her legs hooked round my back, opening herself even wider to my assault.

I was just as desperate to come too, so I began to thrust myself in and out of her at a frantic pace. Within seconds she began to orgasm, arching her back, squeezing her thighs round me in a rigid embrace and throwing back her head in a long, low scream.

I ploughed right through her orgasm, never slowing, pounding myself into her, racing for my own orgasm. I could feel it building as I grunted over her. She began to come again almost immediately as I my thrusts became faster and more urgent.

Suddenly I was over the edge, I went rigid and felt my cock jerking and spasming inside her, while I gasped and groaned in the most powerful orgasm I had experienced for a long time. I felt that I was unloading buckets of come inside her and I could feel her cunt muscles still spasming in time with my spurts.

Exhausted, I flopped down on to her and we stayed locked together for several minutes until our heart rates slowed and our breathing quieted. Eventually I rolled off and pulled her to my side. I leaned down and kissed her hard, our tongues mingling once again.

"That was amazing," I said and she smiled and snuggled into me. Seconds later we were both fast asleep.

...to be continued.