Cilla My Girlfriend's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Water please," I replied as she got up, pulled on a dressing gown and headed down stairs.

She went straight into the den and said "Well," to John.

"You never came like that when we did it," he said.

"I never came, I faked it every time, he has given me my first real orgasm," she replied before adding "And at least another 10. "

"I'm not sure that I am happy for you to keep seeing him," John replied.

"What's the matter? Bruised your ego has he?" she sneered back at him.

"Why so cruel?" John asked.

"I'm sorry, but you seem upset at something that you were keen for me to do, and now you have unlocked the monster, I'm going to keep having sex with him. It's up to you if you want to watch round 2 but I'm going to get us a drink and then I'm going back to bed." she replied.

With that she turned on her heels and went into the kitchen John heard her go back upstairs a few minutes later and watched as Cilla passed me a drink before quickly drinking hers before she shed her dressing gown, 5 minutes later he watched as we kissed and I turned Mandy onto her left side, lifted her right leg and entered her from behind, she lifted her head and allowed me to maul a tit as I gently and slowly shafted her whilst kissing her, she never stopped smiling until she had another convulsing orgasm, he watched amazed as she asked me to roll onto my back, I pulled out and then she straddled me taking both my hands and placing them on her breasts as she slowly rode me for the next 10 minutes until I shot my 2nd load of the day triggering another convulsing session for her.

He left quietly when he saw us kissing on the bed with her still straddled across my lap.

I left 2 hours later after fucking her to another orgasm in a variety of positions.

After I left Cilla changed the bed sheets before she sat in the lounge wearing the dress from earlier with a big smile on her face recalling the most pleasurable afternoon she had ever had. She wondered where John had gone and then realised she had been cruel to him and promised to herself to make it up to him by cooking him a special dinner for tonight.

An hour later John and Cindy arrived home, Cilla cooked a roast dinner with all the trimmings, Cindy went to bed early, John and Cilla sat in silence watching TV before he broke the deadlock.

"I'm sorry, I got jealous seeing you with him." he said.

"I'm sorry too, I should have been more concerned with your feelings," Cilla replied.

"So are you going to keep seeing him?" asked John.

"As long as you don't mind," replied Cilla.

"Well, I said you could so it's hardly fair to stop you now," he replied.

"Thank you darling, I won't flaunt it, but if you don't want to know when I've seen him don't ask me, because I won't lie to you." she replied.

They went to bed and cuddled, Cilla couldn't sleep though, she snuck out of bed when John has fallen asleep and went downstairs to make herself a drink, on impulse she picked up her phone and texted me.

"Thank you for today, I enjoyed myself. Cilla. X"

As it was just after 11 I was in bed wearing just my boxers and was surprised to receive a text. I was awake still reliving the days events in my mind.

"So did I, Fancy a repeat? Sx" I replied.

"Of course, I'll let you know when I'm free, C x" came the quick reply.

I jokingly replied "I'm free now, S x"

I didn't get a reply and thought I had been too pushy, 20 minutes later the doorbell rang.

Mum and Dad were out for the night so I knew it wasn't them so I looked out of the bedroom window and saw Cilla standing there in a long rain coat.

I ran downstairs and opened the door and let her in.

"Hi," I said after closing the door behind her.

She took off her raincoat and revealed her nightwear, it was a long baby blue cotton nightdress, she was obviously bra less as her nipples were clearly visible, it clung to her body and her knicker line was clear to see.

"I couldn't sleep." she replied.

"Neither could I," I replied and leaned in to kiss her.

She put her finger in my lips and said "I'm not going to make a habit of this," before taking my hand and leading me upstairs, "Which room is yours?" she asked.

"The one on the left," I replied.

She opened the door and said "Next time I come round tidy up a bit please."

"No problem, but I didn't expect you tonight," I replied as I pulled the spaghetti straps holding up the garment off her shoulders.

The night dress fell to the floor after she pushed it off her hips where it had caught.

"You won't make a habit of what?" I asked as I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled to me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck pressing her luscious breasts against my chest and said "Coming around unannounced to get laid."

"I don't mind," I replied and kissed her hard on the lips. She responded in kind and after a minute or so I pulled away and kissed down her body, kissing her neck, then her shoulders, before moving to her nipples, she was moaning and when I kissed down her stomach and then pulled her knickers off as I kissed down her legs, she put a hand on my head as I helped her step out of them.

She then sat on the bed and pulled me to her and then pulled my boxers down and held my hips as my I stepped out of them, she looked at my cock as that was level with her face before kissing the end, I sighed and she said "Is that nice?"

"Oh yes," I replied as she opened her mouth and sucked my plum head into her mouth.

"Fuck me," I said.

She released her mouth and said "I will."

She then took the head back into her mouth and started to wank the shaft whilst gently bobbing her head taking my head into her mouth deeper each time.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to come in your mouth," I said.

She stopped and released me and said "Not today, Maybe another time."

I smiled and pushed her back onto the bed , she moved over and allowed me to join her and opened her legs, I knelt down in between her legs and repaid the favour.

She was soon moaning and groaning and I hoped I was leading her to what would be another spectacular orgasm and I wasn't disappointed. I recognised the signs now, her breathing starts to quicken, then she rubs my hair gently whilst guiding my head to where she wants it, she then starts to moan loudly and her whole body starts shake, as she reaches her climax her whole body convulses repeatedly as the orgasm tears through her. I know the time to stop licking is when the convulsions start to ease, I had also figured out that she likes me to enter her just as the convulsions are very slight as the feeling of my cock entering her body starts her off again.

This time there was no holding back from her, for a lady of deep religious beliefs she knew some choice language.

"Fuck me," she said on the first few thrusts.

My thrusts became harder and faster, her speaking stopped to be replaced by a loud moaning noise and when I finally came that was replaced with a loud shriek as her convulsions seemed more intense. The whole time I was inside her her legs were wrapped around my thighs and her arms were around my shoulders.

We both had our eyes shut and opened them together and looked at each other, he moved her hands and pulled me down into a deep long kiss.

As our lips parted I said "Are you sure you won't come around unannounced more often?"

She laughed and said "You know what, I just might."

I laughed with her and we were soon having another long deep kiss.

I rolled off her and stood up but immediately felt a bit wobbly. "Wooh," I said.

"Are you OK?" she asked concerned.

"Oh yes, just got up a bit too soon." I replied.

She rolled onto her side and held her head in her hand and her elbow on the bed.

I soon regained my equilibrium and said "I need to pee."

"Don't be long," she shouted as I ran out of the room.

I returned a minute or 2 later and watched as she got up.

"Where's the bathroom?" she asked.

"Other end of the corridor," I replied and gently patted her arse as she passed me.

I lay down on the bed on my back and a few minutes later she returned and looked for her night dress. "I had better go," she said.

"Is this how's it's going to be?" I asked.

"Is that a problem?" she asked in return.

"No, just so I know." I said before adding "I just wish you could stay longer so we can talk and stuff."

"Next time we meet how about we do just that," she replied and pulled the night dress over her head.

"Sounds good," I replied.

"I'll call you," she said before leaning in and kissing me on the lips, not a passionate one but almost a loving one.

"I really had go, John doesn't know I'm here and I had better be there when he wakes up," she said.

"Stay a bit longer," I almost pleaded.

"I would like to but I will arrange for us to have more time together, and I don't just mean bedtime," she replied before giving me another kiss on the lips.

I stood up and pulled on my boxers and walked with her down the stairs and to the front door, "I'll see you soon," she said and kissed me again before retrieving her coat and leaving.

I went back to bed and soon fell asleep the extra exercise had made me tired. I had a date with Cindy on the Monday and dropped her off at home with a little peck on the kiss lips, Cilla watched from the window and as soon as Cindy had opened the front door I gave her a little wave which she returned.

Tuesday came and went at work when on the bus on the way home I got a text from Cilla.

"Hey Sexy, Are you free tomorrow evening? C xx"

"Sure, what do you want to do? S xx" I replied.

"I'll book a table at L'Escragot and we can talk, then you can take me back to yours, C xx" she responded with.

"Unfortunately my parents will be home, S xx" I replied.

"OK, Let's go to restaurant and decide from there, C xx" came the reply.

The next evening I met her at the restaurant, it was quite fancy so I dressed up in a dark grey suit and tailored blue shirt, I even polished my shoes. I sat at the table and waited for Cilla to arrive.

She was fashionably late but the wait was worth it, she arrived at the table wearing a dark green skirt suit, the skirt was a a pencil skirt that reached her knees but was tight and had a small slit about 6 inches long at the side. The matching jacket was done up with 2 buttons and it looked like there was thin white silk scoop neck top underneath.

She held out her hand and said "You must be Simon, it's good of you to meet me for a job interview out of hours.

I stood up and took her hand and said "Not a problem."

We sat down and as soon as the waiter left she whispered "All I've been thinking about is your cock being buried inside of me."

"I thought you were only doing this so I didn't try it on with your daughter," I replied in a low voice.

"I did say that to myself but if I was being honest it's because I fancy the arse of you and want to sleep with you every opportunity I get," she replied.

"What about John?" I asked.

"What about him?" she replied.

"Won't he object?" I asked.

"We have come to an understanding," she replied and saw the waiter approaching.

"Can you give us a bit longer to decide?" she asked.

The waiter nodded and then walked away.

"Now, how would you like to work for me?" she asked.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Admin assistant in my team." she replied.

"It will be grade increase and there will be additional benefits," she continued.

"Do I need to ask what they are?" I asked.

"No, not really," she replied.

"Once a week someone needs to work with me on a report, I normally take the day out of the office even though it only takes half a day, I normally work from home on that day and John and Cindy are out, my current assistant Sarah is leaving in 2 weeks to go travelling with her boyfriend and went back into the office for the afternoon, I suspect though the reports will become more complicated so that we will have to spend all day at home," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"I accept," I replied maybe a bit too hastily.

"I thought you might," she replied.

"Am I that transparent?" I asked.

"No, but I would have been quite annoyed if you hadn't," Cilla replied.

The waiter came back and we ordered some food and wine which Cilla put on her company credit card at the end of the meal.

"The food was lovely as was the company," I said as we made to leave, we had discussed everything about each other. She had found out that I wanted to become a fireman and I found out that her parents were deadest on her marrying John from the age of 13, when they were both 18 they had got married and had one daughter.

John was also shooting blanks so Cindy was born through a sperm donor from their church and a turkey baster .

Cilla asked if I thought I would marry Cindy and I replied "it's a bit early to decide that."

As we left the restaurant she looped her arm through mine and said "Fancy taking me to sexual nirvana?"

"Where?" I replied.

"At my place," she replied.

"What about your family members?" I asked looking shocked.

"John has taken Cindy to see his mother, they are not due back until 11," she replied.

I looked at my watch and saw it was just past 9, "Do we have time?"

"If you get a wiggle on and stop discussing it, Yes," she replied.

She had parked just down the road from the restaurant and we drove back to her place in less than 10 minutes, to our mutual disappointment John's car was in the driveway.

"For pities sake, I suspect he thought we might come back here, so left his mother's early on purpose to stop us." she spat.

"Well as it happens, my parents will be at home but will be in bed by now, if you fancy sneaking around mine, you might have to quieten down your orgasms though," I replied.

"I'm not skulking around like a thief in the night and I'm not going to be inhibited either," she replied.

"Bloody John, I'll have his balls for breakfast," she said.

"Don't spoil what has been a lovely evening," I replied trying to calm her down.

She took a deep breath and said "No you are right, I'm sorry. I had a lovely time and was hoping to finish it off with well you know."

"I'll take you home and then I'll let you know when I'm free to complete our date," she replied.

I must have looked surprised as she said "Well it was really wasn't it?"

"I suppose you are right, I had a really good time, do you think you might fancy a kiss and a cuddle before dropping me off though?" I replied stroking her hand.

"Of course," she said smiling and putting the car in gear and turning round.

She drove until we came to the end of my road and pulled over. She parked away from the street lights and undid her seatbelt and switched off the engine.

I undid my seat belt and leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

She placed her hand on my cheek and kissed me back, I moved a hand onto her waist and pulled her to me.

The kiss got deeper and hands started to wander until she said "Yes well, may be this is a bit too public."

"Next time," I replied.

"You can count on it," she replied before we dived into another deep kiss.

I undid both of the buttons of her jacket as we kissed and slipped a hand onto her breast and gently kneaded it feeling the thin bra underneath the silk top, she moaned into my mouth as one of her hands made it's way to my crotch and she gently cupped my balls though my trousers.

The kiss got more passionate and the groping more intense as the next few minutes passed.

We stopped kissing and she moaned "Now you have made me so horny."

"Ever had car sex?" I asked hopefully.

"Nope and not going to tonight," she replied leaving hope that it may come another time.

"My parents are out tomorrow night at a quiz night," I remarked.

"What time do they leave?" she asked.

"About 7, home about 11," I replied.

"I'll be there at 10 past 7," she replied pulling me back for another kiss.

We exchanged kisses before she said "I had better go or I might jump you right here right now."

"Don't let me stop you," I replied squeezing her breast.

She squeezed my crotch and said "Maybe if we go for a drive in the country at some point, we can investigate how you make love in a Ford Focus," she replied.

We said our goodbyes and I told my parents that I had got a new job and pay rise, My mum said that I should buy a car, I said I might look for my own place to live.

I'm not sure what to make of the fact that she started looking on Rightmove for flats to rent almost immediately.

The next day I got an email from HR letting me know the transfer was going to start next week so I could get a week's handover from Sarah.

That evening Cilla arrived 2 minutes after my parents left, I opened the door and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips, "I'm sorry, but I've been told that I can't work from home any more," she said.

"Don't worry, with the pay rise I'll be getting I am looking to rent my own place." I replied.

A big smile crossed her face as she said "So we'll have a place to meet?"

"Oh Yes," I replied.

"Won't Cindy want to come round?" she asked.

"I'm going to end it with her, she seems more interested in Jimmy," I replied.

"That seems fair enough," she replied.

"I like what you are wearing," I said.

"Thank you sweetie, just a little something I put on," she replied as she did a twirl.

She was wearing a long blue skirt that reached her ankles but had a slit that went up to her knee on each side, on top there was see through white blouse which showed a white frilly bra, the top 4 buttons of the blouse were undone allowing me a view of the top of her breasts. Her legs were bare and on her feet were a pair of black shiny leather 2 inch heel slip on shoes.

When she had left the house John had remarked "No need to ask who you are seeing tonight."

"I'll be back about 11," she said before saying "Remember I'm only doing this for our daughter."

As she had driven over she was thinking "But I'm not, not any more, I'm doing it for me."

When she had arrived she had seen my parent's car in the drive and waited at the end of the road and made sure they had driven off, she had checked herself in the mirror, when she had left her house she only had the top 2 buttons undone, "Sod it," she thought and undid the next 2 as well.

Now she was at my house and I offered her a drink.

"Cup of tea please, can we have a chat before we start?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied as I walked into the kitchen with her following.

"If you dump Cindy, John tell me to stop seeing you but I don't want to stop," she said looking at the floor.

I looked at her and said lifted her chin so I could look into her eyes, "I don't want to stop seeing you either," I replied.

"So what do we do?" she replied.

"We keep seeing each other, if need be in secret," I said.

"I can't lie to John," she replied.

"Why do you want to keep seeing me?" I replied.

"Because I want to spend time with you, not just the sex but the talking and being around you," she replied.

"Are you saying that you are falling for me?" I asked scared of the answer either way.

"Yes, I guess I am," she answered.

I put the kettle down and took her hand.

"I always thought you were a woman who did anything for her family and put herself second willingly, but I have come to realise you were being conflicted by your family and your religion, what you really want is to live and I have given you that chance," I replied.

"What are you saying?" she asked.

"I have fallen in love with you, I want you in my life, I'll take any time I get with you," I replied.

She looked at me and said "You love me."

"Yes," I replied.

She released her hand and pushed me against the worktop and kissed me hard.

I moved my hands to her arse and groped her and she ferociously worked on pulling my shirt over my head. I moved my hands and pulled her blouse open, buttons flew all over the kitchen, I pulled her head away from me and then moved my hands back to her arse and undid the button and zip at the back of the skirt, the skirt fell to the floor, she had come commando and I grasped her now uncovered arse.