Cinder Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
434 Followers

"Bend over, little girl, you're disgusting!"

Sobbing into the freezing water, Ellie obeyed her father and presented him with her ass and pussy. He fucked her with the douche, cleaning the cum and anything else from her two holes. When he finally turned the freezing water off, she saw the tub was already full and Officer Gabe was naked inside.

"Strip me baby girl."

Ellie pulled her father's clothes off of his body, his cock straining against his pants and boxers until it sprang free. He led her to the tub and the hot water against her chilled skin nearly scalded her. She hissed and gasped as she sunk into the tub.

"So Gabe, are you an ass man, or a pussy man?"

"Ah, ass, to be sure!"

Ellie was finally warming up and the vibrators were beginning to turn her on again. The thought of being fucked again scared her. She didn't know if she could take it, and another stranger! Since she'd first been initiated to sex, she had now had six men. Now it seemed she would fuck a seventh! Officer Gabe took her and pushed his cock deeply into her already loosened ass. He began thrusting slowly, trying to still his excitement and make it last. Ellie's daddy came forward and began kissing her neck and shoulders, licking her tortured nipples and massaging the tension from her rigid body.

"Tell Daddy how much you like it, baby girl. Tell Daddy how you like being a dirty whore for Daddy and his friends."

Ellie sobbed, then felt her daddy's cock sliding into her cunt. She came instantly and the two men began sliding slowly in and out of her holes.

"Oh Daddy! Oh yes! I love your cock in my body Daddy, I love it! And... and your friend, I love his cock in my ass."

"Tell us to fuck you, baby girl."

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your daughter, fuck your baby girl, please! Please!"

Ellie's body exploded over and over as the men continued to torture her with slow strokes. As she finished her orgasm, an unspoken agreement passed between the men and they began to fuck her in earnest, slamming their cocks as deeply as they could. She could feel her father's cock slamming roughly against her womb and she screamed and screamed until she was horse. Just as the two men began to shoot their hot jizz inside her, Ellie arched her body and came violently. Even though they kept pumping after their own release, Ellie was just too exhausted to move and merely wrapped her arms around her father and sobbed. Finally the vibrators stopped and both men pulled from her body.

"That was the best sex I've ever had, Mal."

"Come enjoy her any time, my friend. She needs lots of fucking to cure her nymphomania."

Ellie was still sobbing when her daddy tucked her gently into his bed and closed the door. Finally she drifted off to sleep. She had nightmares of a line of men from the college and the police station all waiting to fuck her while her daddy whispered words of love in her ear. She woke on the small bed in the cellar, screaming in the dark. She didn't see any light, so it must still be night time. Shaking with fear, Ellie resolved that she would have to take desperate measures. She didn't want to go to the insane asylum, but she couldn't stay here and let them cure her. She needed to handle this on her own terms. As she drifted to sleep, she tried to form a plan for the next morning.

LaSalia
LaSalia
434 Followers