Cinderella: An Erotic Fairy Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony parked just inside the lower gate, and helped us out. I think he's done this before, since he climbed straight into the back seat with a bottle of Mama's single malt, like he was expecting a long wait. We crossed a broken-down courtyard and climbed up some steep stairs to get to the front door, which was standing open. To be polite, Mama knocked, using the huge brass ring fastened to the thick wood.

And suddenly Uncle Frank appeared, in all his glory. Like I said before, I've seen him - all of him - whenever he and Auntie make a fly-over past the castle. As I think I mentioned, dragons are not given to wearing trousers, although sometimes Auntie Trixie will wear a long satin scarf wrapped around her naughty bits, to be polite. Frankly (Ooh - I think I just made another pun, or something!), given his humongous wings and the long tail and the iridescent scales and the fire breathing, I hadn't really noticed much else.

Anyway, up close he's bigger than I expected - all over. Even with his wings folded (well, wrapped around his shoulders like a cape), he pretty much filled that doorway. And he's also scalier than I'd supposed. Even his big wang is scaly - and just at that moment it was also upright. It reminded me of why I'd come out here.

Mama said, "Why, Frank! You certainly seem happy to see us!"

"I'm always happy to see you, my dear," he said, all suave. And none of your grovelling 'your lofty highness' stuff from him, you'll notice. "And Karen, dear girl, it's been a long time - you've grown to become a most stunning beauty." Having scanned me up and down, he then fixed his eyes on mine, a bit overlong, and added, "Welcome to my house! Enter freely and of your own free will!"

He was so over the top, I couldn't help but laugh.

Mama said, "You're wasting that Svengali shit on Karen, Frankie. She's turned out to be just like her mother."

"Uncle Frank turned back to her. "Just like you?"

Mama grinned. "Well, she's shorter and she's got Al's red hair, but ... yup!"

"Excellent! Come on in, then."

So we trooped into the great hall, which was, once-upon-a-time, the throne room and dining room and reception room and most everything else for this old castle. Now, the stone walls were all scorched and sooty, and about half the space was taken up by a big pile of shiny dragon treasure - none of it from Papa's kingdom, of course. The rest was mostly strewn with lots of animal-skin rugs and big pillows. There was a huge fireplace with most of a tree burning in it - dragons like to be warm.

At the time I barely noticed that stuff, since the first thing I saw was Auntie Trixie. Being a lady dragon, most of her is human looking. She's got major ... well, her assets are definitely bigger than I remembered. Actually, she looks a lot like Mama - except for the big pink wings and tail, and the being nine feet tall. She looks as young as Mama, too, but then they say dragons can live forever - not that anybody actually knows, 'cause in the stories I've read, they always seem to meet a bad end.

She was also looking flushed and nipply, like she was coming over all hot and bothered (I know the feeling). I glanced behind me and saw that Mama had already hung up her travelling cloak and was in the process of skinning off her dress and underskirts. When in Rome, I thought, and after giving Auntie a hug, I went over to where the pegs were and followed Mama's lead, starting with my Crown Princess cape.

When I had stripped down to the buff, I turned back to the hall, and there were Uncle and Auntie, carrying Mama over to the nearest stack of cushions.

"Mama!"

"Sorry dear, I nearly forgot. Trixie - where's Jerry?"

Auntie answered, "He's upstairs in his room ... reading," as though she found the idea mystifying. Then she looked me up and down and added, "Oh! You have grown up, haven't you? Run on upstairs, Karen. Jerry's been looking forward to meeting you!"

Well I'd long since figured out that Mama was in for a good fucking, and I was beginning to leak a bit, in sympathy - or possibly in envy. Whatever, I took the tower steps two at a time. But horny or not, I was still nervous. What if Jerry didn't like me? What if he didn't even like girls? But Mama had implied that he'd liked her well enough.

My head was swimming by the time I popped out of the spiral staircase and into a cozy room that looked out over the valley below. And there was Jerry, sitting on a comfy settee by the window, a book in his hand. He jumped up when he saw me, and we stood gaping at one another.

He is, basically, a hunk - seven feet tall, with wide shoulders, narrow waist, and shaggy black hair. Plus, of course, some dragony bits, like the ten-foot tail that attaches at the top of his butt, just where my own tailbone is, only his keeps on going for about eight or ten feet. It starts out fairly thick and tapers out until it's about two inches thick and it's kinda weird looking owing to it hasn't got scales or fur, just skin like Auntie's.

And then there are those wings. They spread wide when he stood, like he was about to take off. They're sorta bat-like, and skin-toned - also like his mother's - but they're tanned like he's spent a lot of time outdoors. The tail and wings should have made him look creepy - they're a bit like the ones on the carved devil in the Chapel back home - but they didn't. Not with the goofy big smile he was wearing, anyhow.

And, of course, that's all he was wearing.

"Um - I'm Karen." I tried not to stare at the three-foot hose of flesh that hung between his thighs.

"Right ... yeah ... I've seen your pictures ... in the papers ... but not all of you, of course ..." He glanced up and down, mumbled to a halt, and then started over. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Jerry." He sat back down on his pillowed couch and pointed to the other end. "Come and sit."

For some reason, I came over all shy, so I climbed onto the settee and folded myself up so that one knee was up under my chin, hiding my breasts. Then I realized that my other knee was cocked out flat and my ankles were crossed, so that my drooling pussy was spread wide open. Gawd!

But he wasn't even looking down there now - he was gazing at my face. And so we talked. He told me about his life, and I told him about mine. It was funny - we each thought the other's life must be a lark. So I explained how boring it was opening market stalls and libraries and stuff, and he told me about how hard it was stealing treasure and cattle with his father.

At some point, I realized he was just as shy as I was, and that he was desperately talking about all sorts of things to hide it. I was having the same effect on him as he was having on me! He even told me how he was afraid he was a disappointment to his Dad, owing to he didn't have scales and fangs, like a regular boy-dragon. "My wings are pink, for heaven's sake. Pink!" Of course, I assured him he was a fine specimen of dragon-dom, one that anyone would be proud of.

Sometime during all true confession stuff, I felt his tail touch my ankle. When he'd sat back down, it wrapped itself around him like a cat's. But then - well, you know how a kitten's tail will slide around like it's trying to sneak up on him, and then he'll chase it and roll around trying to catch it? Not that Jerry was chasing his tail, but he didn't seem to notice what it was doing, either.

What it was doing was sliding up the inside of my right leg. It was just the gentlest of touches, but it sure made it hard to concentrate on our conversation. It tickled its way up my thigh, and barely slowed down when it found my open pussy lips. I blinked when the blunt tip of it nosed its way inside me. Not to say this didn't feel great, but it seemed a bit presumptuous on such a short acquaintance. I was about to sort of bring it to Jerry's attention, but he was looking out the window and his face didn't give any sign that he knew what his other end was doing. When I looked back down, there was already a good six inches of tail in my pussy.

I was starting to tremble, and it was getting really hard to focus on what Jerry was saying. Something really ought to be said about this, I thought, but now there was at least a foot of tail up into my belly, and that made it seem a bit late for comment, somehow. Jerry's tail gets progressively fatter as it gets closer to his backside, and so as the tip eased up into my chest, my pussy lips started getting stretched pretty good. I stared down in fascination to where it was sliding into me - there was yards more tail to come.

Speaking of coming, I soon did, when the thing's tip first touched my tonsils. By this time I was tugging on my clit, as well, so I got a full double-barrelled come (Mama says that saying comes from the buzz at a party when the crowd has finished the second keg of mead). It was wonderful!

About then Jerry was talking about how he had learned how to fly without flapping his wings, just gliding on thermals, whatever they are. I can't remember the details since I was kinda flying myself. He was staring hard out the window and the tips of his wings were flickering like he was already in the clouds.

His head was sure in the clouds, anyway - when the end of that sexy pink tail slid out of my open mouth, Jerry still didn't notice, even though it looked like I was sticking my tongue out at him. Of course I couldn't talk by then, either, just grunt. Actually I couldn't have talked, anyway, on account of each bumpy vertebra was joggling my tonsils on the way past, and you know what tonsil twaddling does to me. My eyes were starting to roll back in my head.

Jerry was getting almost as excited as me, just explaining about soaring, and his powerful tail was starting to straighten out. It tipped me back, part way, so it was practically holding me horizontally over the couch, except for my bum, which was providing enough traction on the cushions for even more of that tail to slide through me. By now there was over two feet of it looping out of my mouth, while my pussy lips were being stretched even more than they had been by Pete. It was about then that I grabbed at the section of tail twitching above my face, with both hands.

Jerry definitely felt that. He paused in mid sentence and said, "Oh," and then he spun to look at me and said, "OH!"

Unfortunately, as he spun around his tail shot up, so what he saw of me was a blur as I flew into the air. Several feet of tail unreeled through me, but luckily gravity took over before I hit the ceiling. Down I came, but of course I was still threaded through from end to end. I scrabbled to get a fresh grip on the thing as it shot back out of my mouth, but it was all slick with my juices, and so by the time Jerry caught me in his arms, my head was back, my mouth was stretched super wide, and I was looking dizzily along my nose at four feet of thick and shiny pinkness.

Poor Jerry was hugging me tight, and apologizing up and down and sideways, although to be fair I'd had ample opportunity to tell him to knock it off. Well, up to the point when my mouth was full, anyways. He told me how sorry he was, some more, and I grunted some more, until he noticed his tail was still projecting from my face. At which point he snaked it out of me, about as quick as it takes me to tell it. Needless to say, I came yet again.

When I came back to my senses, I found another reason for Jerry's continued apologies. Against my belly was the hot, hard hose of a dragon dong. Also between my squished breasts. And pressed to my left cheek. In spite of his best intentions, Jerry was excited. Me too. All I could think of was to ride that thing, NOW!

"Please," I said. I was a little bit hoarse - I always am when I'm turned on, owing to my tonsils tend to swell up - "Please?" I reached up and caressed his plump knob to give him the idea.

For a guy who goes around reading, it took a while for Jerry to catch on, but finally he says, "You're just like your mother."

As a general rule, this is not what a girl likes to hear as a preliminary to sex, but I was prepared to make an exception.

As for Jerry, once I had convinced him what I wanted, he lifted me by the hips to set me on the tip of that mighty wang. He looked me in the eyes again, to make sure, and I must have seemed pretty desperate - he nodded once and then stuffed me down onto his business in one long steady go. It was a good thing he'd opened me up with his tail - he was even bigger than Pete.

This time was the best yet - unlike liquorice or marble, he was alive. Well, so was that tail of his, of course, but this part was made to fit me. Not counting the foot or so that stuck out my mouth once I had bottomed out, of course.

"Erk," I told him, and fluttered my eyes a bit to suggest something along the lines of: 'I'm fine, thank you, so carry on, if you don't mind.'

I think he got it - he started hoisting me up and down over his pole. I was going wild by then - kinda losing it. I went all limp, and my legs and arms were flapping any-which-way, like a rag doll.

And then - it was like I came out the other side. I could take charge of my limbs again, even though I was still coming - over and over! Now at least a part of me could start taking in other stuff. Most of my vision at that moment was taken up by the fat cockhead that kept bursting out of my mouth and then disappearing again to rattle my tonsils. But each time it slid back down my throat, I could see his face. He had a slightly maniacal grin on his face, and, honest-to-God, there was smoke coming out of his nostrils.

I guess it was coming up his turn to lose it - he'd started marching around his room, still bouncing me on that thing of his, and flapping his wings to beat the time.

And I got to thinking. This was way cool, but I was remembering what Mama had said, about how Uncle Frank had flown all the way here with her on his dick. She'd got a dreamy look on her face when she'd told me. And now here I was with Jerry, who had got excited just talking about flying. OK - so I was getting greedy. Princess, remember? The next time he marched me past his wrought-iron chandelier, I caught hold of it and pulled myself off his business far enough to be able to blurt out, "Can we maybe go for a soar?"

His eyes positively bugged out, and I could feel his cock go from lazy-hard to iron hard, inside me. If Mama hadn't told me she'd done it with him, I'd have said this was his first time. Anyway, he gasped out, "Oh yes ...", which luckily was directed toward the open window because his words were punctuated by balls of fire the size of my head.

For my part, well, Papa's often told me that you should be careful what you wish for - and he should know (although from what Mama's told me, in his case things turned out just fine). Two quick steps and a single lurching bound and Jerry was standing on the windowsill. Suddenly I was suspended out over an abyss, and starting to wonder if flying was such a great idea.

And then he simply stepped off into empty air. No - actually, he dove off, and we were both falling headfirst to a sticky death. Mama had neglected to mention anything like this. His wings were spread wide, and I felt them shudder as they bit the air. At the last possible moment we changed direction and began hurling sideways instead of down, when we were so close to the bottom that I could feel the tall grass whipping my bare backside.

At that point, Jerry let out a great whoop - or, rather, a roar - and unleashed a blast of dragon fire that torched most of the front meadow as we crossed. In spite of my terror, it struck me that breathing fire may suit Uncle Frank but was somewhat unnerving coming from a boy. All right - three feet of cock in my belly entitled him to be considered a man. Dragon-man. Whatever.

We were still flying low enough to roast chickens in a barnyard - which we weren't, of course, on account of there was nothing but the odd raven around this old place. And then the trees came up, fast, and Jerry commenced a proper frenzy of flapping. The vibration set me off again, and I swear I was coming harder than I ever had before - which is saying something.

The whole time my pussy was launched into it's latest end-to-end assault on Jerry's sturdy shaft, we were climbing steadily up toward the peak of Mount Gnarl, the biggest mountain hereabouts. Like I said, I'd got hold of myself back in the bedroom, and so I could take in the view even while the continuing waves of orgasmic pleasure were washing through me. Pretty soon we were looking down on Mount Gnarl, and down on most of the rest of Papa's lands, plus several of the neighbouring kingdoms, besides. All of it upside down, in my case.

I was pleased to see that Jerry had got a grip, as well. He had stopped flapping, and we were now sort of surfing a current of air that was coming up from below. Hey, I thought. We're soaring! It was positively restful. Both of us were kinda blessed out. Then I remembered the part of Mamma's story about how, when Uncle Frank flew around with a girl, he was courting, sort of, and I wondered if - Geez - maybe me and Jerry were now engaged.

I'd have asked him about that, right then and there, but - well, you know. I did hum a bit, which he seemed to like. Also, I forgot to mention that, iron cock inside me or not, I had my arms and legs wrapped tight as hell around his neck and butt. Hey, we were a long way up.

We cruised around over the mountains like that for a while, and I decided I was definitely getting the hang of this, when Jerry started to show signs that he was getting close to coming, at long last. I mean, he hadn't come once yet to my umpteen times, so big points for stamina. But now he was starting to hyperventilate, and the veins on his cute temples were starting to pulse in a way I'd seen often enough before, and I thought, Hang on, girl, you're in for a ride!

Sure enough, he commenced to flap, again, and we started to go straight up, higher than ever, and then - Oh my Gawd! - I could actually feel his monster cock bulge as the first round of cum slammed up through it - through me. And then the explosion of pearly liquid erupted above my head, and hung there. I was coming, too (or again, or whatever): a spectacular whole-body, sparklers-and-fireworks, cunt-juices-squirting and toes-curling orgasm. And yet at the same time I thought, that's funny, floating beads of cum, and then I noticed that Jerry had folded his wings and we - me, him and his cum - were all falling.

FALLING? Not good! Jerry had stopped flapping and gone all limp (well, his arms and legs, anyway), and I thought, My God, he's passed out, and then he looked down at me and grinned. I would have grinned back, but apart from the aforesaid impediment, I was now thinking, Yes, that was really, really great but there's no time for this - flap, already!

We sort of rotated as we plunged, and I could feel the wind, now, and see the mountain rushing up at us. Closer and closer - Please, please flap! - I could see the spinning snowfields and crags and a stream ... and then BAM! But we weren't dead, we were still falling, and icy water hung all around us, like it was frozen, only not - it was twisting like a silver curtain in a breeze. Meanwhile, a rock wall was a blur in front of my face. I had just enough time to understand we were right in the middle of a high waterfall, and then - FINALLY - Jerry's wings stretched out, and we shot out of the suddenly pounding deluge and glided out to follow the side of the mountain downward to the castle below.

Well, WOW! I was tingly all over, and not just because of the ice bath. The breeze was warmer as we dropped, and by the time we swooped onto the open top of the highest tower, we were nearly dry. Once I saw he was standing on solid ground, more or less, I unwrapped my arms and legs from my new lover, and took some of my own weight. Once I had stopped wobbling, he began to disengage his cock - he had to lick the end of his knob to re-lubricate it for the passage back through me. And all the time I was thinking, my lover, over and over, until his cock popped free and I croaked out, "You scared the Bejeezus out of me!" and I started to beat on his chest.