Cinderella XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only if my future wife agrees." The prince said, smiling at Cinderella. "Will you marry me my dear?"

"Yes! Oh yes!" Cried Cinderella joyously. "Stepmother, clean up his cock!"

The prince made his way round to the edge of the bed and offered his cock to the stepmother. She licked it lovingly, tasting both the royal semen as well as her stepdaughter's slick juices.

"I'm in charge of the household now stepmother." Cinderella said happily at her newfound change in fortune. "But I won't be nasty to you or my stepsisters."

"You have stepsisters?" The prince asked as he massaged the stepmothers breasts and nipples. "Are they as hot as you?"

Before Cinderella could reply, the stepmother answered.

"Not half as pretty as my dear Cinderella, but I'm sure we can teach them to fuck and suck to please us all – perhaps even the King! After all, we do need to make some use of them. Isn't that right Cinderella?"

Cinderella loved happily as she realised that Anastasia and Drizella would become their sex slaves. Life was going to be filled with happiness with a loving husband, a palace to live in and one big happy family sex orgy.

Who would have thought life could turn out so well for a poor little girl!

The End

12