Cinderella's Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers

"What would that be, my dear?"

Cinderella turned herself around to sit facing Nomen as she felt his hard cock between the globes of her ass and said to him softly, "Make love to me."

He saw the tenderness of eyes and heard the catch in her voice, knowing at that moment that each of the men she had been with had only fucked her without any thought, and that he was definitely head over heels in love with her. And so he pressed his lips to hers and began a long slow kiss as he ran his hands down her back while hers were in his hair, then moved down and grabbed hold of his cock as she lifted herself slightly and placed him at her entrance. She then slowly slid down to impale herself on him and began slowly lowering and lifting as they continued kissing and his hands moved around from and slowly kneaded and rolled her soft breasts and hard nipples. This didn't last long as they both felt each other's oncoming orgasm and then crushed their bodies together as they came in a silent cry of ecstasy and stay cradled together and she fell asleep in his arms, but not before saying to him, "I accept."

Three hours later, Cinderella awoke in his bed, and heard noises and voices coming from the other side of a pair of doors. She put on a nearby robe and walked in to find Aunt Sopia talking with the prince while her seamstresses were arranging materials, and stopped as they saw Cinderella enter. Nomen and Sopia both looked and saw her and smiled as they both walked over and gave her a deep kiss, which made her smile knowing that her beloved was not jealous of her kissing another woman. She even wondered if he had fantasized about seeing her with another woman, and would find out later.

"What are you doing here, Aunt Sopia?"

"Well, my dear, the prince here has recruited me to make your wedding dress for tomorrow night. And of course I accepted, because how could I refuse."

"Darling, I remembered your aunt's name you told me who made your dress, and knew she was the one to make a wedding dress. And though it took me only a half hour to find her, it took quite some time to pull her and her employees out of the massive orgy they were involved in. And let me tell you, none of them were at all happy about the interruption, but when I told them why I was there, their demeanor changed suddenly."

"Quite true, your highness. I mean, orgies can happen at any time, but it's not every day that you get to make a wedding gown for a queen. And so, if you'll excuse us, we have to get started, while you get everything else in order. And one more thing: You won't see each other until tomorrow night, so say goodbye now."

And so the prince and Cinderella kissed deeply, which made them want her even more, and Sopia knew she couldn't stop them as the bride's robe was ripped off and she began to undress the prince, so Sopia just pushed them into the bedroom and closed the doors. The prince lifted Cinderella onto the bed and locked his lips to hers as his willing cock sank into her pussy and he began furiously pounding into her for about fifteen minutes until he came inside her, his orgasm triggering hers as they held each other close. As he separated himself, she leaned over and kissed him before leaning down and cleaning his cock of their combined juices before he left, and she walked into the other room totally naked as Sopia and her girls smiled and licked their lips as they watched his cum run down her leg. Cinderella decided to thank them and walked up to each and they dropped to their knees and licked out a small drop, rose up, and kissed her deeply.

When they had all finished, they got to work and decided to make her dress very sexy for the marriage ceremony, but also easily removed for the conjugal ceremony as well. They used the same camisole material as the ball dress and narrowed the front to just a few strips of material that came down and only covered her nipples, and tied just under her breasts with a small string around the back, and was the only covering between her neck and waist. She also wore a sheer white long skirt slit up her legs that went around her waist and held on only by flimsy buttons, and finally a pair of fuck me glass heels. Cinderella knew she would make a great impression of a sexually impressive nature, and hoped that she would make an excellent queen, but would save that question for later, since she could see her seamstresses were getting turned on, and that her bachlorette party would begin shortly and last well into the night as she personally thanked each and every one of them, especially Sopia.

And in the meantime, Prince Nomen had sent out word that he had found his queen, and the marriage would take place the following night, since all lords and ladies were still around from the ball the previous two nights. A few ladies held out hope it would be her, since he hadn't named names, while the majority knew it was the mystery woman he had fucked right in the middle of the ball.

But the mystery woman was not a mystery to Lucilla, Rowena, and Gleena, who were so arrogant in feeling that Cinderella was beneath the prince and was only a quick fuck, and one of them would be named as his queen. So the day of the wedding, the three women dressed in their most revealing outfits and took their carriage to the palace, where the gardens had not only been made into wedding grounds, but most of the other women were dressed like the three of them in hopes that they were to be chosen as his bride, while those who knew they weren't the one still dressed revealingly to show off their charms either to attract one of the other men there into marriage, or to try and keep their own husbands away from the other women.

As the three of them emerged from the carriage, a contingent of palace guards confronted them and the captain stepped forward. "Lady Lucilla and her daughters, Rowena and Gleena?"

"That is correct. What is the meaning of keeping us from the ceremony?"

"I have orders from the prince that you are to be brought to see him before the proceedings."

The three women happily went with them, knowing they were being brought to him to be told it was their own wedding, knowing nothing about them being part of the wedding gift to his Cinderella. They were taken to a private throne room used for unofficial business where Nomen sat waiting as they were forced to their knees.

"Lady Lucilla, I have brought you here to notify you that you and your daughters are not who I will marry, as I know many women think it will be them. Instead, the three of you will be my gift to my beloved bride, Cinderella. You see, she has told me of your initiation of her into sexual pleasure, and for that I thank you, but I also found out that you wanted to make her into a sex slave and keep her away from the ball, even though I requested all single women to attend. This was something that I couldn't tolerate to let you get away with and possibly use another girl in Cinderella's place. So, luckily, your fate will be decided by her, because if it was me, you would be sentenced to walk the streets as whores. Guards, strip them and hold them in the dungeon until called for."

And the guards then cut off all their clothes as the prince's groin hardened when looking at their bountiful flesh and the slave collars placed on their necks and hoods covered their heads. They were brought to the dungeon to await their time of presentation as the prince dressed and went to his wedding. He arrived shortly before 5:00 in the afternoon, and a short time later her seamstresses as her bridesmaids started walking down the aisle dressed only in strips of cloth that bound their breasts and barely covered their nipples, and also a barely there thong as well. All the men were wishing they could fuck them then and there, especially the voluptuous Sopia as her maid of honor, until Cinderella emerged that brought the prince and ever other man's eye to be locked on her, while many of the women started crying when they realized they were not to be married to the prince. Her tight athletic body did not take away the fact that she was not voluptuous in body, which all knew the prince liked, but could see that as the two of them looked at each other in the ceremony and his cock never softened, that it was true love for him.

The final part of the ceremony was the conjugation of partners, which began as Cinderella undressed the prince and then he undressed her as they showed their nude bodies to the throng. They walked hand in hand to the marital bed set up and proceeded to fill all three holes of hers with his cum to be witnessed so that they may be legally bonded. He lay down on the bed as she got on all fours gave him a slow blowjob until she received his load in her mouth and was witnessed by the priestess with a deep kiss that got him ready again. She then lay on her back and guided his hard cock into her pussy as he fucked her until he filled her pussy, that was also witnessed by the priestess eating her pussy. And finally, she used his cum and her juices to slicken his tool as she got on all fours and felt him fuck her ass and fill it with cum, which bound them in marriage after the priestess ate her ass.

With the end of the ceremony, the couple walked nude to the party grounds where they were planning on spending the next few hours indulging in food, wine, and sex with their partners or multiple others. But Nomen decided that he wanted to present Cinderella with his gift before everyone got started and so he stood up and clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Everyone, if you will kindly give me your attention, I would like to take this moment to thank everyone for coming, and if my darling wife would stop stroking me, we can get on with things before everyone dies of horniness." She looked up and gave a sheepish grin, continuing to tug on his cock as he continued. "As I was saying, I would now like to present my wedding gift to her, so let's bring them in," he said as he clapped his hands and three hooded, naked women were brought out, which got Cinderella's attention. "Darling, please accept your new sex slaves to be used at your discretion, who I'm sure you'll find a suitable purpose for."

This peaked her interest and when she removed their hoods she looked into the faces of Lucilla, Rowena, and Gleena, all with slave collars on and staring at her with hatred in their eyes. She realized the irony of their reversed roles, turned to the crowd, and said, "Ladies and gentleman, my loving husband has given me these gifts, who are my nympho stepmother and sisters. But I don't need them to satisfy me anymore, so instead I will open their legs to the kingdom by making them public property for anyone who asks for them. Guards, you can begin their service in the gardens, then bring them to the sanitarium, and if they don't put a full effort in, please feel free to whip them. And when they are finished, return them to me for further instructions."

The guards bowed and pulled them away as Cinderella felt Nomen slip behind her and begin kissing her neck as his hands came around and began playing with her breasts while she reached back and began stroking his cock. They both wanted to keep celebrating until she realized she hadn't yet given him his present, and knew it was waiting in their bedroom.

"Darling, I haven't yet given you your present."

"All I need is that sweet pussy of yours for a present."

"Well, you can have that. But I have something for you that is waiting in the bedroom. So let's sneak away, since it doesn't look like anyone is going to miss us."

He looked around and saw she spoke the truth, since everyone else it attendance was fucking and sucking with no knowledge of the world around them except their present partner. So they ran in together and once the door was closed he assumed they would get right into bed, so he jumped on there and was confused when she stood to the side and shook her head.

"Oh no darling, that's not where you belong. I'm going to have to ask you to sit in the chair."

"But..."

"No buts. In the chair, mister, or no gift."

He grudgingly moved to the chair, where she playfully stroked and licked his erect cock for a few moments and then placed a blindfold over his eyes and waved towards the bathroom, where a naked Sopia emerged and joined her on the bed. The two naked women sat upright and facing each other so that front sides crushed into each other while they held each other and their legs were over each other.

Cinderella then began speaking to Nomen as Sopia began kissing and licking her neck. "Darling, I know that you've had many women in the past, including those who enjoyed the pleasures of other women. And I am one of those women who have and doesn't want to stop, which I'm sure makes you very happy. However, I also know that you have never seen me with anyone else, and I would like my gift for you to do that right now. Would you like that?"

He grinned yes and she told him to remove the blindfold, and found the most erotic sight he had ever seen on his bed as his new wife sat naked and pressed against beautiful, older Sopia she was making out with.

"Darling, my godmother Aunt Sopia was the one who brought me to you. I want to show you how much she means to me first, and then later I'll let you fuck her if you would both like that. But for now, enjoy they show."

He watched them feel each other's bodies and take turns leaning back so the other could suck on her tits while also trailing a hand down and finger her pussy and clit, then ate each other in the missionary and 69 positions. After watching this scene for almost an hour, Nomen felt like he was going to burst while watching Sopia on all fours eating his laid back wife when Cinderella looked at him and said, "Alright, darling, go ahead and fuck her sweet pussy nice and hard. She deserves it, don't you think?" His only response was to jump behind Sopia and plow straight into her and hammer her into screaming as Cinderella lay in a 69 position and watched them fuck. And when he came in her pussy, Cinderella first took his cock in her mouth and cleaned him, then ate her godmother's pussy clean.

When they finished, they walked the grounds nude and found revelers asleep in multiple groupings and positions from the night before. They also found her stepfamily in a pile of soldiers who would later take them on a whirlwind tour of sex to the sanitarium and back to the palace, which Cinderella was looking forward to because she decided to send them to separate countries and out of her sight forever. But for now she was enjoying her new role as queen and lover between Nomen and Sopia and a wild life and sex and power in the future.

cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers
12