Cindrellas Kiss Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets more than just a kiss.
1.3k words
4.39
29.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was chosen to play Cindrella in our college play and my senior Bryan was prince charming. It all started with a mock kiss during play rehearsals which became real and now I am about to become his girl, in the very bed where I slept dreaming every night of being the girl with a man!

As soon as the elevator opened, Bryan lifted me up and carried me to my apartment. He didn't waste any moment and as my parents were out of station, it was all the more convenient for us.

"I love you, Cindy," Bryan kept mumbling while his lips were busy kissing me all the way. I was eager to feel his hard cock against my bare skin. He longed to taste my erect nipples and fondle my firm boobs.

We were soon inside my apartment and he placed me gently on the couch.

"Baby, do you have some wine here?" I pointed him the way. He switched on a romantic music and walked over to me with two glasses of wine. I was thrilled by the way he treated me and was getting aroused every minute.

Without a word, we were engaged in another passionate kiss. The privacy of our home turned us on even more. No one will disturb us for the rest of the night and I am going to take this throbbing, hard cock deep inside my asspussy for the first time.

He teased me as we danced together for awhile.

"You are so pretty, Cindy," he said and took my lips into his! We engaged ourselves with a long passionate kiss and without a word, he carried me to my bedroom. I had my hands tightly wrapped around his shoulders to reassure myself.

The light was pretty dim in my bedroom and it was a foggy night outside! The moderate drizzling rain was visible on our window. I undressed myself and eased into the blanket. He unbuttoned his shirt and soon joined me, with his hands around my neck.

"Bryan... you make me feel so wanted. I'm so hot for you," I blurted out. I couldn't control myself when he teased my bra covered boobs and planted butterfly kisses all over my cleavage.

"How come you have such beautiful natural ones, dear?" He asked me.

"I don't know dear but I love to be a girl ever since I knew," I admitted.

"Good for me," he chuckled and he added, "Hope you know where I am going to thrust my hard cock in tonight, honey."

I blushed and hugged him tight once again.

Along with a slew of kisses, he eventually made me naked and his throbbing cock was constantly banging onto my soft belly. Bryan took his time to relish my erect nipples and he feasted himself like there's no tomorrow.

"Ughh...ohhh Bryan...," I kept moaning and gasping for breath as he mercilessly tasted my nipples with amazing passion.

When he felt enough, he patted my bubbly ass and asked me to kneel down. I obediently obliged to his desire and soon was rewarded with his hard, pulsating cock right in front of my face.

I took it in my soft palm and stroked the shaft while my hungry lips devoured the entire length. It was sure big as I imagined.

"Oh, baby...you are going great. Suck me harder, honey," he kept groaning.

With plenty of time spent watching transsexual porn, I was familiar with blowjobs and applied all my theoretical skills on the actual cock. It felt bit salty to taste but making such a macho man go crazy with my lips gave a satisfying feeling.

Kneeling on the ground naked with a strong man pumping his cock in your mouth is a heavenly pleasure as it made me felt so submissive and feminine. Maybe, this is why women love to suck men whenever they ask to. I was sure Bryan is going to make me an avid cock sucker in the following months.

He held my head firmly and pushed in for a satisfying deep throat. I coughed a bit as I wasn't ready but I tried my best to pleasure my man. The cock wasn't so tasty to suck but I realized that it is the passion to please that matters the most!

I closed my eyes and allowed Bryan to make my mouth his fuck hole. After all, every girlfriend should undergo this and as I want to be his girl, I should learn the ways!

"Oh, Cindy..." he moaned and shot his cum into my throat.

I swallowed it all without wasting a drop. I licked his cock clean and my lips as well!

Moments later, Bryan had me spread on my bed, naked and ready for his final fuck. I was nervous and was busy biting my lower lip. He spread my legs wide to accommodate his cock and lowered his body on me.

Initially, I was scared when the thick meat pushed to access my asspussy but as he started sliding it in, I could feel a mix of pain and pleasure with the penetration. Now, I was sure that I wanted to get fucked every night. If getting fucked feels so good, then I wish to be Bryan's girlfriend and enjoy it often, I thought to myself.

"Relax, babe. You are going to love it," Bryan assured me and he kissed me. When I was lost in the deep French kiss, he plunged his whole cock inside my virgin ass pussy.

"Ahhhh...god," I screamed loud and a few tear drops fell out of eyes. Bryan kept whispering assuring words in my ears but he never stopped his fucking motion. He held my hip firmly for support and fucked me for all I wanted in missionary position.

His cock was bigger than most other guys and I should admit after the first round, it felt really good to have such a big cock inside me. It felt really good and Bryan enjoyed fucking me very much.

One time, I am on top riding his cock like a cowgirl but the next moment he would swipe me back to the bed in doggy style. I felt so vulnerable in that position as my ass was completely exposed and he used this freedom to fuck me as hard as possible.

"Oh...Bryan....awww...Ughhh..."My words broke every time his cock went deep inside and came out. He fucked me so well and so hard all night long!

I was sweating and panting as he was hammering his cock deep in my ass. He was feverishly fucking me and like an obedient slut, I kept my legs spread wide to give him deeper access.

Bryan bend down over me to suck my supple boobs and erect nipples but he never stopped fucking me. I was completely enjoying being the girl in this relationship and imagined what would everyone opine if they saw the same Cindy from the play being humped like this.

I ran my fingers through his muscular chest and pulled him close for a kiss. He wasted no time in taking my lips in to his mouth and gave some love bites.

"Ahh..." I moaned in pain but it was erotic!

My bedroom was filled with my moans of pleasure but my stallion wasn't ready to stop yet. He made me sit on his lap and held me firmly in place.

I bobbed up on his cock while my lips were continuously chewed by my lover. My hands were wrapped around his neck for support.

He switched positions with ease as I was easy to carry around and I got fucked in every possible pose on the same night. My ass never got sore because of the lube he used and finally in the middle of the night he came.

"Cindy....I'm cumming," he said and soon I felt his warm cum flowing into my body. It was a satisfying experience.

After a satisfying fuck, Bryan slept close to me and I was safely snuggling inside his strong arms.

"Cindy, would you like to move in with me?"

He asked me. "We could date a lot and of course, mate every night. I just can't get enough of your ass pussy, baby."

I smiled looking into his eyes. He kissed my lips.

***