Cindy and Dana Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was no novice at sex, but Dana was the most stunningly beautiful woman ever to come into my life, let alone into my shower. Her six-foot frame was topped by honey blond hair framing the face of an aristocrat with cheekbones that fashion models would cheerfully kill for and a body that you associate with the term "earth goddess". Now that my lust had been satisfied for a while I was going to take my time and enjoy every gorgeous detail of her.

I began with her legs. I knelt in front of her, worked up a soapy lather and began to work it into her ankles, feet and calves. As I worked higher, I used both hands to grip her leg just above the knee and massage the lather into her skin, kneading the flesh of her thigh. I spent a long time on that magnificent bottom, squeezing the flesh through my fingers. I soaped and washed gently each breast in turn, covering each in a coat of lather, rinsing them with water from my hands. She dissolved into laughter when I dabbed shampoo onto the fine blonde hair of her mons. I finished with a firm scrubbing of her back and was pleased to hear her make quiet sounds of satisfaction.

Then it was my turn. Her ministrations were gentle but not weak. Her hands were strong and worked deep into my muscles, driving out the fatigue and tension built up during the week. She spent as much time on my butt as I had spent on hers, kneading and squeezing till I felt myself coming to life again. Then her hands were on my cock, lathering, stroking, squeezing some more. She moved my balls around in her hands gently, closing her hand just tightly enough to drive my erection higher. When she was satisfied she rinsed me, tucked my cock between her thighs and circled my neck with her arms. The kiss was long and hot and slow. It ended with her tongue blazing far inside my mouth, her hips slowly grinding against my pelvis and her thighs tugging at my cock.

We dried each other with rough towels that made the blood tingle in our veins and put an even richer glow on her flawless skin. I was still in no great hurry as I led her to the bedroom.

I lit a single lamp on the far side of the room. I turned to her and was surprised to see her regarding me with a strange, apprehensive gaze as I came toward her. Then it occurred to me that she had given me all the choices and she didn't know what I would do, what pleased me, how I satisfied myself with women. Without the urgency I had felt earlier, I was in true control. It was dangerous for her and she was enjoying the thrill of a ride with an unknown driver.

I jerked the spread off of the bed. "Lie down," I said, and she did. She watched me, breathless, as I stood over her drinking in the sight of her. I couldn't get enough. With her hair spread out behind her on the pillow, she was nearly as long as the bed. One knee was raised slightly, her arms above her head in a gesture that looked like complete surrender. Her breasts were round, peaked hills falling slightly away to the sides. Her eyes were deep blue again, her lips slightly parted, her gaze intense.

"Hold your breasts up." She obediently placed her hands on either side of her breasts and held them up, soft, pink-tipped mounds for my delight.

"Part your legs.” She looked up, flushing, and hesitated. Then, reluctantly moved them apart a few inches.

“Further." She closed her eyes. I could see her breathing deepen as the golden thighs drifted apart until I could see clearly the thin wispy blonde down that fringed her cunt. When I looked back at her face, her eyes were steady into mine, obedient but defiant. I flashed on her face as it had looked in the living room, on her knees, my cock between her lips. This round belongs to her, I reminded myself.

I got on my knees between her legs and placed my hands on the tops of her thighs and squeezed until she winced, slid them around until I held her bottom in my hands and did the same there. Then, I bent to my work.

She was wet with anticipation and the musky fragrance of her drove me wild. I parted her lips with my tongue and drove it in as far as I could. I heard her suck in her breath as she arched her back to help me. Her thighs closed about my ears shutting out all sound. I closed my eyes and the world disappeared completely. She was the universe. Her soft, round legs rubbed delightfully against the sides of my face. I kneaded and squeezed her magnificent ass. Her clit was a hard little berry, buttered with her own juices; her cunt lips were wet and slick. I looked up and saw her stomach contracted to a hollow valley and her hands caressing and pinching her breasts.

Her urgency mounted quickly. She was taking her pleasure in my mouth just as I had earlier taken mine in hers. Her head twisted from side to side, her back arched. Her movements became so strong and sudden they nearly dislodged me and I gripped her buttocks hard, lashing my tongue across her clit till I heard her moans become a high-pitched wail.

When she came, she shuddered and rolled from side to side in ecstasy, gripping my hair until it hurt, arching high off the bed and forcing her cunt to my mouth. I hung on and licked and sucked until she fell back and let go a deep sigh. She pulled me up by the shoulders until she could cover my face with hot, wet kisses, licking her own substance from my lips and chin, trembling, holding me hard against her.

My cock was roaring. "Turn over!" I commanded, and flipped her onto her stomach. She gasped in surprise. "Here!" I forced a pillow under her pelvis, raising her bottom slightly. I dragged her thighs apart none too gently and lowered myself between them. I lay on top of her, my cock in the crease of her soft, round ass. My hands swooped below her ribs and captured her tits. I squeezed and teased and listened to her gasps and whimpers. Her gorgeous bottom gyrated against my groin and I felt her legs moving apart as she sought for purchase on the bed. Her hair against my face was fragrant with a soft light perfume that may have been nothing more than her perfume.

Suddenly she lurched back against me and strained hard, a soft growling noise in her throat. I eased back and used my hand to guide my cock to her, giving her in one long, slow but steady thrust the one thing she wanted in all the world now. I ground my pelvis into her ass and felt the hot, spasming depths of her cunt contract around me. Her breath rushed out and we quivered with the effort of holding still when all we wanted to do was slam against each other till the eruption overtook us.

Finally, I forced her slowly down to till her pelvis rested against the pillow. I began a slow but deep in-and-out that soon had fiery shivers running through both of us. She spread her legs wider to welcome me and tell me that she wanted me --- all of me! I responded with every centimeter I had. Her cunt was sopping; her wetness slicked my groin. When I felt my climax begin to rise I slacked off, eased out and away from her. I felt her hold her breath at the premature loss as my still-hard cock slipped from between her swollen cunt lips.

I pulled away and turned her over, spread her legs again and settled between them. My cock found its way with only a little help, this time from her. Then her arms went around my shoulders and pulled me down to a long wet kiss. Her body moved under me reminding me what I was there for and I took the helm again. Soon I was plunging wildly, fucking her with frenzy and abandon, reaching for the stars in one lung-burning sprint.

She locked her legs around my waist and gave me back everything that I was giving her, her pelvis bucking into me, her tits flying beneath me. The smooth, slick interior of her cunt gripped my cock and demanded the finish line. I braced my legs and clenched down, determined to send her soaring. Her strangled cry of release was like a signal and I poured myself into her with a guttural cry of my own.

We lay a long time, silent, caressing and breathing together. Finally, I spoke.

“Is there anything that I can get for you?”

“I’m thirsty!”

“Me too. What would you like?”

“Got any orange juice?”

“Sure. Want to come down or shall I bring it up to you?”

“I’ll come down.”

I donned my bathrobe and gave Dana one of my oversized flannel shirts. The tail barely covered her lovely bottom. In the kitchen, I poured juice for us and set out a small dish of cheese. Dana broke the silence.

“Well, this has been a lovely and eventful evening!” she said.

“Yes, I am a fortunate man.”

She let a minute or two go by, then asked, “Worried about Cindy?”

“Should I be?”

She blushed a little and smiled broadly. “No.”

It was an admission of sorts. I had already guessed that Dana and I had been set up with each other by our mischievous mutual pixie. We grinned at each other in the certainty that we both knew. I waited to see if silence would flush any more of the plot out into the open.

“I didn’t know until you showed up that you would be at the party tonight,” Dana said. “Did Cindy tell you that you’d be meeting me?”

“Didn’t know you existed till we were introduced.”

“She told me she had to go to see her parents and that you would gladly give me a ride.”

“Same thing she told me.” I poured a little more juice into both of our glasses and tossed the empty container into the trash.

Dana waited till she had my attention and then, looking straight into my eyes, said, “Let’s be grateful!”

I took Dana back to bed where we both soon sank into easy, exhausted sleep. Toward dawn I woke her and curved myself around her from behind. We fucked once more, slowly, tenderly, with warm affection if not the heated frenzy of the evening before.

12