Cindy & I Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"George?" Cindy peeped, looking very nervous.

This man, our neighbor, was asking for access to her sex, her pussy, I was sure. His words, she will, echoed in my mind. I didn't know what to say. I just responded, "Up to you."

Cindy stood seemingly frozen but then hesitatingly moved her left leg slightly further from the other. Fred cupped her mound. He rubbed up, down and around, coating my wife's pussy. He moved to her upper legs and I heard her let out a breath. He did her front and inner thighs, brushing against her opening several times. He finished by doing her lower legs, then stood.

Moving to the sink to wash his hands Fred commented, "Cindy you should name yours, too."

"Huh?" she queried.

"Well, you want us saying, 'Hi pussy'?"

This got a laugh from us. It helped to reduce my swelling somewhat too.

Fred prepared a pitcher of ice and we left. I grabbed some pop and my camera. I wondered if I should have gotten pictures of the lotion thing. On the way down Cindy revealed she'd been thinking, "My middle name is Elizabeth."

No one including Cindy thought that would do. We tried out different names but didn't like any. Fred announced, "Penelope."

"Penelope?" we both exclaimed.

He answered, "Yes Penelope, always liked that name."

Cindy inquired, "Did you used to know a Penelope?"

"No, just a name that popped into my head one day and I've liked it ever since."

Chuckling my wife went along. "It is a kinda cute name, Penelope it is then."

On the dock I decided to be bold too and turned her to me. Placing my hand on her puss, I said softly, "Hi Penelope," then kissing her, said, "Hi you."

Cindy was blushing again. This didn't deter Fred however. Pulling her in he kissed her and said, "Hi Cindy," then bent and quickly kissed a nipple. Cindy's eyes met mine in surprise. He did the same to the other, then held her pussy, "Hi Penelope," and blew a kiss downward.

She went from embarrassed to a red faced, open mouthed stare. "Don't even think it!" she exclaimed and climbed into the boat.

If Fred was phased he didn't show it. He simply got in, started the motor and asked me to untie the line. Then we were off. Once settled on a spot Fred made us drinks, which were appreciated. No one had spoken. I know I was lost in thought. What was this turning into? My formerly reserved wife had said this morning she wanted to go nude. She had fondled a cock other than my own and liked it. This same guy who she initially didn't like, now seemingly had free rein to touch and caress her body anywhere he fancied. He sucked her tits at will. I decided when we got back to the cottage I'd quietly tell Cindy to pack and we'd go home. But why was I so hard? Unwillingly, I replayed the image of Fred blowing Cindy's pussy a kiss. His words became, she will, and I got this sinking feeling he was going to fuck my wife.

Shaking my head I was convinced there was no way Cindy would ever let that happen, nor would I. Feeling better, I got up to make the second round, vowing to keep those kind of thoughts from my mind. I spotted the bag of clothes we'd put aboard that morning. Holding them up I laughed, "Good thing we have these. I never thought about clothes when we came out this time."

Fred commented, "Easy to do."

"George, I didn't put any shorts in there did I?" Cindy asked. "I had bikini bottoms on this morning."

I confirmed she didn't and Fred offered, "You can wear mine if a boat comes too near."

"They'd be way too big," Cindy laughed.

"It's not as if you're going to go dancing," he remarked and we all chuckled. Then he added, "You can say you got into my pants."

"Jerk," Cindy replied, giggling. "Like I talked you out of them?" We all laughed some more.

Though the fishing ended up being a bust, we only got a couple of throwbacks, we stayed out longer this time. We drank more too. Perhaps it was the water and being on the boat, that despite an awkward start, we enjoyed ourselves. Sitting at the wheel, Fred patted his leg. Cindy stood next to him and laughingly declared, "I can't sit on your lap, you're naked."

Putting an arm around her, he cajoled, "You won't slip, just hold onto Moby."

"George, Mr. Wilkins is being naughty again." Fred and I laughed loudly.

"Do you want to drive?" I asked, with a little bit of me wishing she'd say no.

"Well, yeah," Cindy replied, but didn't move. She just kept looking at me.

I felt like I was on the spot. "Go ahead then," and I made myself a stiff one before putting the bottle away.

She sat on Fred and reached to turn the key, but stopped when he shifted. Slipping her other hand down between her legs, she gripped hold of his cock, then started the motor. Cindy had acknowledged she was still willing to play along. I couldn't resist, I got my camera out.

"George!" Cindy teased in mock protest.

I held up the camera to focus but stopped. I realized I hoped Fred would be hard from her holding him, but he wasn't. I wasn't about to ask my wife to stroke it, though I'd basically said to go ahead and hold him. I put the camera down.

"I thought you wanted a picture?" Cindy asked, only half interested.

I shrugged. "Maybe later," and sipped my drink.

Cindy asked for hers and I got it. Handing it to her, I saw Fred's hand on her breast. Her small hand held his Moby, and while he was a good length, he wasn't hard. I sat across from them again. Why was I disappointed? Deep down did I want to see it be more sexual? I discarded that but was left with the feeling of that's what I'd expected.

"Mr. Wilkins?" Cindy suddenly blurted and I looked their way again. Fred's other hand was in my wife's crotch and was almost imperceptibly moving. He was exploring her pussy. Perhaps because Cindy only voiced surprise but didn't actually stop him, Fred definitely now was sliding his fingers up and down her mound.

Damn, her hand on his cock began to move. A small jump from Cindy indicated his intimacy was progressing even more. I stood to watch and saw Fred was quite hard now, and Cindy was fully stroking his impressive length. Fred's fingers were sliding up and down my wife's vaginal lips. They were shiny, moist, and opened some from his boldness. Cindy reacted again as he must have brushed her clit. I captured this erotic scene with my camera.

Picture taken, I realized I was achingly hard myself, but remained there watching. Cindy noticed and asked me, "You enjoying yourself?"

"Um, yeah, it's neat to see you two having fun."

Opening her legs more to let me see better, she pouted, "Mr. Wilkins is being bad."

Fred had his middle finger buried to the hilt in my wife's pussy. It took a few seconds for me to respond, "Doesn't seem like you're complaining too much. And what are you doing?"

"Well fair's fair, isn't it?"

They continued this play almost all the way to the dock. Releasing each other, Fred moved the hand that had explored my wife's pussy to his mouth and sucked on his fingers.

"Ewww, that's disgusting, My wife exclaimed revolted. "How could you do that?"

"Delicious," he replied, and licked his fingers to prove it.

Cindy was red. I wasn't sure how much was anger or how much embarrassment. She was very quiet though.

It was approaching dusk as we walked up to the cottage. Almost at the steps to the porch, we heard, "Hi there, came for that drink."

I froze and Cindy spun around. Fred continued on, merely greeting with, "Hi Tom, welcome," then went inside. His friend rose from the chair in the far corner and followed him in.

"Fuck fuck fuck!"Cindy was muttering, still with her back to the cottage. "That's the guy from the store."

"We can get the clothes from the boat," I suggested.

"George, he's seen me. He's seen me naked, and knows I've been walking around and fishing like this." She paused then added, "There's no bottoms down there to fit me."

"No, but it's better than nothing."

We headed down to the dock again but partway there she stopped. "Fuck it!" my wife declared, then turned and started marching back to the cottage.

I followed close behind and straight in we went. Cindy, to my further surprise, shunned the safety of the bedroom and clothes. She said a simple "Hi," and sat at the table where Fred and his friend Tom were. What the heck, I joined them, adding my hello. Tom had a full view before Cindy sat because the lights were now on. Sitting at the table her lower half was hidden but her breasts were on full display. She didn't look embarrassed, she looked pale.

Fred stood and got out glasses and stuff for drinks. Sitting again, he remarked, "Might have known you'd turn up in time for a meal. We're having hamburgers."

"Sounds good," he replied.

"Ah-huh, you cook then. There's fresh pickerel in the fridge too, if you want to do fish burgers, got cornmeal or flour."

We all had tried to be nonchalant about everything then Tom quipped, "So I guess you distracted them?"

Cindy replied with a bit of a smirk, "Yeah, I decided to take your advice."

My wife and I busied ourselves making drinks for us all. We sat like that for a while, sipping, and then Tom stood and went to the fridge.

"Best get on with it," he remarked, taking a bunch of things out and placed them on the counter. He seemed to know where everything was. He turned to face us and stood there a moment. "Think I need to wash my hands," he commented, then walked across to the bathroom.

I thought that was odd because there was a sink and soap right there, I'd used it earlier. Lo and behold Tom walked out of the bathroom nude and returned to his dinner preparation. He too was tanned all over, then I remembered Cindy's comment about tall, dark and handsome. I realized while he was tanned, he did have a darker complexion. His uncircumcised cock looked positively dusky.

"Who's holding the fort?" Fred asked.

"James, Mary and Jen are shopping. You going to get the barbecue going?"

"Guess I could," Fred replied and stood up. Taking his drink, he looked at Cindy and I then went out, turning on the outside lights on the way.

Fred's lack of words to us puzzled me. Then again Cindy and I hadn't said anything. Tom certainly seemed comfortably at home here. With a shrug I asked, "Tom, how's your drink?"

He came over with his glass. "Could do with a refill," he said, his cock almost resting on the table. He wasn't totally soft.

Cindy, looking less shocked, now offered, "You have a nice place Tom, a bit of everything."

"Thanks, it sort of grew over time. People forget things and it's a distance to town. I'd end up getting it for the next time somebody asked. Buy a lot at discount places, amazing what sells."

"Hmm, interesting," Cindy replied, seeming to be looking at his cock more than his face.

Aware of her looking at his penis, Tom queried, "Curious?"

"You have all that skin, it looks different."

"Yeah, I'm uncut, I..."

"Uncut, you mean they cut the others?"

"Yes, they snip it off when they're born."

"Eww."

"The skin pulls back when I get hard, or I can do it. Pretty much looks the same as a cut one then."

"Oh yeah?"

"Want to see?"

"Um, sure I guess."

He took hold of himself up near the top and pulled it all downward and held it like that.

"Fascinating," Cindy remarked. "It's like you have two different ones."

He let go and it got mostly covered again. "You want to try it?"

"Yeah right, you've got a lot of nerve haven't you?"

"Not really, we're naked and discussing my cock so..."

"You have a point," Cindy acknowledged, "but I think I'll pass."

I heard the crack of an axe and rose. "I'll check if Fred wants some help out there." Cindy made no move to follow so I left. The barbecue was burning down to embers and Fred was building a pyre in the fire pit so I tried to help.

He commented, "Figured I'd burn some of that stuff Cindy chided me about before, not much but some. Do it tomorrow though."

Feeling rather overwhelmed with my thoughts, I remained silent.

He paused to consider my expression then stated, "New experiences, and yes surprises, are a part of the adventure of life. I try to find them interesting." I looked at him blankly. "You try to analyze things but maybe overdo it. You have dipped your toes into an untried, but are still at the shore." Patting my shoulder he ended his cryptic philosophy, "Let's get Tom started on those burgers."

Dinner, dishes and light impersonal conversation passed quicker than I thought it might. One last drink then Tom dressed and bid his goodbyes. It was too quiet. Fred got the cards and dealt out hands for gin. Slowly we became more animated as we played.

Cindy paused from drawing her card and sat back exclaiming, "Hey, we forgot the fishing prizes again." Fred chuckled and I found myself joining in.

He stood and went to the cupboards, returning with bowls of mixed nuts and one of bridge mix, which he placed on the table in front of my wife. Standing by her chair, he declared in a fatherly tone, "Lovely Cindy, you are stronger, more confident than when we met."

Cindy, who had been inventorying the assortment of chocolate treats, suddenly turned and opened her arms to hug him. Fred reacted by moving his arm around my wife, hugging her shoulder. Cindy found herself hugging his upper legs, her head against his pelvis. Her hair in his. I think I stopped breathing. My love had her cheek resting tight against Fred's shaft. It seemed that time stopped, like a freeze frame in my mind.

Cindy noticeably froze then began to blink slowly. His cock started to lengthen and expand in thickness. She studied the transformation. When it stopped, Cindy ever so slowly pulled her cheek away, but only slightly, and looked at his now mostly erect manhood. Bringing a hand around, she gently touched her cheek that had rested against him, all the while maintaining her focus upon his Moby.

I barely heard my wife feebly say, "Oh hell," then Cindy lightly kissed the side of Mr. Wilkins' cock. Faintly, she mumbled, "I'm sorry," and sat back with her head down.

Nothing more was said. Fred returned to his chair and we resumed playing. Cindy must have calmed some as she gave in to try a chocolate. Finally she ventured to look at me. I knew enough not to be immature, she hadn't been. I smiled lightly at my wife. She regarded me for a second or two then softly smiled back. She won the hand.

We played rather quietly until Fred yawned. We all said our goodnights. Cindy and he briefly kissed and we went to our rooms. In bed, I hugged my wife as she moved to cuddle. "I love you," she murmured.

"I love you."

Cindy caressed my chest and looked at me. "I'm sorry I did that. I don't know what happened."

Kissing her forehead, I quietly reassured, "It's okay."

It took a while, my mind wanted to go into overdrive, but I didn't let it, and started to drift off.

The words registered first, "Goodnight Wilbur," then I realized Cindy had gently kissed the head of my cock before those words. Now she was moving up to snuggle at my shoulder again.

Quickly shifting I bent down to my wife's pussy. Cindy grabbed me. "No, don't," she said firmly.

"Just above then." I could feel the pulse in my temples as I waited, poised. I felt her hand relax a tiny bit. Lowering my head, I lightly kissed just left and slightly above her small clitoral hood. "Goodnight Penelope."

Cindy was silent. I moved back up and hugged her again tightly.

Hearing, "You're bad," from my love said so much. A reprimand but also an acknowledgment, perhaps saying, that was naughty, but I guess it was okay. Fred's words drifted to mind, she will. I shooed them away and dozed off, contentedly thinking, she did.

12