Cindy and Mindy Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djubre666
djubre666
172 Followers

"Kim..." I whispered urgently trying to push the queen away from the door to stop the shaking.

After a few more knocks, the door opened to show Kim in her pajamas, bleary eyed from sleep. The queen, sprang from my hands and was now pointed directly at Kim's chest. The large throbbing purple monster pulsing with lust. She was immediately awake, her hands and mouth wrapping themselves around the queen. I grabbed the base of my cock and rubbed the great head against Kim's face moaning. I was leaking so much pre-cum I made her face look like a bukkake lovers dream with pre-cum alone. There was no need for words, the queen spoke for me. I pushed her onto the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Fuck me Mindy, fuck me hard" she whispered understandingly. And I did. At first I was stuck at the same place as before. But this time I pushed harder, much harder, pushing Kim against the wall. I grabbed onto her hips and pushed again, this time my glans finally popped inside. And with the force of the trust I gained a few extra inches. The sensation was unlike anything I had ever experienced, similar to Chris's blow-jobs, but a million times better.

Kim came immediately, clamping tightly around the thick throbbing queen. I pushed further, every inch bringing new waves of pleasure coursing through my entire body. Soon I could see my glans outlining against her stomach, moving with each thrust, distorting the smooth skin surface. That's when I came, almost without warning, without the usual build-up. I shot load after load of thick cum inside of her. Kim was in one continuous orgasm, her whole body shaking uncontrollably. I could see her stomach bloating and expanding from the built up cum, but I just couldn't pull out, I wanted the sensation to remain forever. As the queen reduced in size getting flaccid a river of cum escaped from her pussy. Kim, still shaking from her orgasms was trying half consciously to pull the cock back in with her tiny hands. I remained buried inside of Kim until the queen was ready for more, expanding the little girl from inside and fucking her again.

That night I slept with Kim, spooning her tiny body, as she hugged the Queen.

djubre666
djubre666
172 Followers
12