Cindy and Mindy Pt. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy moves in with Chris
6.6k words
4.55
35.5k
16

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djubre666
djubre666
172 Followers

Cindy

This summer was one of the happiest I had ever experienced. I had fallen in love with the greatest, sweetest guy imaginable. On top of all of that, I was accepted into a prestigious local university. I didn't have to move out of town and I could stay as close as I wanted to my little Chris.

I was worried he might like Mindy more than me in the beginning. I didn't really mind sharing him with Mindy, she was my sister after all. But I wanted him to be only mine outside of those sharing moments. Finally by the end of the summer, I managed to get him all to myself to love, hold, squeeze and tower over. Towering over Chris was one of my favourite things, normally I'm incredibly shy of my freaky height. I mean seriously, who grows to be 8'2", it just doesn't make sense. Everywhere I go, people stare at me like some kind of billboard. I can barely fit into any car, even buses are a problem. All my clothes have to be custom made, specially the bras. While I can still get clothes extended or adjusted from the largest sizes, the bras have to be practically made from scratch and I need a new one almost every month. Luckily some of the TV appearances by me and Mindy got us enough money to make do. It also made the people less shocked when they actually saw us towering over everything.

But towering over my tiny Chris makes it all worth it. For that man, I would gladly be twice the size I was now. I adore his expression whenever I put on my tallest heels and stand next to him. The way his eyes widen in shock as I gain another 10" always makes me feel like a goddess, I feel beautiful, sexy and powerful at the same time. In fact I love towering over him so much that I actually started feeling short if I don't have any heels on when we're together. I even ordered a pair of 8" slippers for his apartment.

Ah yes, Chris's apartment, sorry, our apartment. Chris rented an apartment a few days back and I was going to surprise him today with a little moving in party, and also moving in a week ahead of schedule. I was supposed to move in a week after him, right after I started university. We already got all the furniture for the place, we decided to buy most of it suitable to my size, and a few step-ladders for him to reach stuff.

Anyway to make the surprise complete I pretended to be sulking with him, and didn't talk or meet with him for a day. Meanwhile I packed all the stuff I needed for the first couple of days. Then I sneaked into the apartment in the morning as he left for work and arranged my stuff.

My plan was to christen the new apartment by drowning my little boyfriend in cum, since I knew how much he loved that. The plan actually started a day earlier. I found out that if I skipped an orgasm or was very horny for a long time my orgasms were more powerful. So I deliberately refrained from orgasming the whole previous day, that was at least 4 orgasms missed out on. And now I was planning on spending the next couple of hours on the verge of cumming.

So I took all of my clothes of and slowly brought the princess up to full size and, just to be safe tied a leather ribbon tightly around the base. This should prevent me from accidentally cumming, but it still won't prevent me from leaking pre-cum. During the next several hours I moved about the apartment in an almost constant state of arousal leaking pre-cum all over the place. By the time Chris got here the smell alone should be enough to knock him off his feet.

Soon before he came, I put on the clothes I prepared; a set of dark sexy stocking and my highest 10" heels making me a full 9 feet tall. I just barely stuffed my breasts into a black lace bra a few sizes too small, making them overflow on all sides. Finally, a pair of black panties pulling them right under the leather ribbon tied at the base of the princess.

I sat down on the couch and started slowly caressing the princess, coating her with pre-cum. It took me 10 minute to make her tremble with excitement, already at full size. I was not the only one to grow, the princess has grown as well. She was now as long as a baseball bat and much, much thicker. Luckily for Chris, my glans was the same size as before, meaning he could still fit it in his mouth. But as it gets closer to the base it gets progressively thicker, to almost 5 inches in diameter. Luckily for Chris the base was over 30" away from the glans.

As I got more excited, the pre-cum became an almost steady stream forming a puddle under my feet. I was now rubbing my cock with one hand, and my snatch with the other. I was so horny I even caught myself bucking my hips into my hand unconsciously.

I could only imagine the sight this would be for my little Chris. He was going to come home from work to the sounds and smell of several hours of arousal that only an 8 foot tall amazon with a monster cock could produce. Following the sound of my moans he will walk into the living room. There, he will see an 8 foot tall girl stroking her pussy and cock. Two endlessly long legs on stilettos in a gigantic puddle of pre-cum. And above that a 34" piece of meat standing almost 4 feet into the air, throbbing with lust like a jack hammer. A continuous river of pre-cum flowing down its length. Heavy breasts heaving with each deep, lusty breath.

A few click of the opening doors, a few steps and he was there. Every time I see him I am reminded just how much I love that little man, and how much I love shocking him. His eyes went wide and his bag fell to the floor as he stood there slack-jawed in surprise.

I let my hand slide up the entire length of the Princess, a spurt of pre-cum erupted from the tip flying halfway over the room. A single strand fell directly under me, the thick sticky thing stretching all the way from the floor to the tip of my cock. I stood up, the line of pre-cum stretched together with me. When I stopped my hair was touching the 9 foot high ceiling of the room. My heaving cleavage was now high above his head, even beyond his reach, and my cock was aimed horizontally, like a lance aimed at his face.

"Hi honey, we missed you soooooo much." I said sexily emphasizing the point by puling the heavy pre-cum churning cock to my face, and sliding the fingers of my other hand inside my panties, between my drenched pussy lips. I licked the tip of my cock and released it, allowing it to swing down full like an axe as I started walking towards Chris. made sure to put an extra bounce in my step to make my breasts jiggle. It took three long steps to cross the pre-cum puddle and for the princess tip to reach Chris's face.

"Aren't you going to kiss your girlfriend? Honey?" I spoke lustily, and held the base of my cock to stop the mad swaying motion aiming it at his lips. I love the way his eyes widen as he comes face to face with the princess. I guess it must be a very humbling experience; the thing was as big as a bottle of Cola, pulsing in sync with my heartbeat and currently leaking like a broken tap. I haven't worked myself into this kind of lust in a very long time, I just hoped I wouldn't lose control and rape his cute little mouth.

"How about a hug then?" I spoke, taking one long step allowing the full aroused length of the princess to sink in as inches and inches of monstrously thick meat travelled next to his face, slowly growing wider and wider. If I grew any more in thickness, the base of my cock would soon be as wider than Chris's head.

"Mhmm.. So Honey. How was work?" I asked in a deep lusty voice, putting a hand behind his head and pressing his face at my crotch, the thick meat leaning against his forehead and throbbing menacingly. I wanted him to smell my lust for him, I could feel I was practically dripping wet down there.

"I've prepared dinner for you." I continued, letting the princess press into the side of his face and taking a step back. I loved the feeling of his soft cheek skin to skin with the princess, feeling every thick vein pushing against his face.

"Unfortunately some of it boiled over." I spoke, looking down at him with a sorrowful expression, and pointing at the puddle covering half the floor.

"Lucky I've been cooking since this morning, so there is a lot left. Now be a good boyfriend and eat your meal before it gets cold." I spoke, guiding my cock back to his mouth.Without a word, he complied, opening his mouth wide. I watched the pulsing purple glans disappear into his tiny lips, and then I heard his jaw expertly cracking open. I almost came at that very moment, if not for the leather restraint at the base. There was something hypnotizing about watching the princess disappear into his mouth. It looked almost magical, the thing was so big it made no sense, yet somehow it still fit.

I took a step forward slowly, he took two and his back was against the wall. I was more careful and gentle normally, but I was so horny I could barely control myself, so I pushed again. I could see he was struggling for a second, trying to push against me, but it was useless; I was twice the size he was, his struggling only made me want him more. Soon he was on his knees, his back against the wall with inches of my thick hard cock-meat down his throat. There was nowhere he could escape now, even the slightest thrust I made caused additional inches of meat to go down his throat.

"Are you OK honey? Should I stop?" I asked looking down at him between my legs. His face was covered in his saliva from my relentless thrusting, his eyes red from lack of oxygen. I wasn't certain I could even stop myself now, the question was more of a formality. I knew he could breathe, the thick pulsing veins along the princess allowed him enough air passage, and he made no sign to stop me. SO I bent my knees and started thrusting downward again.

Soon I was deeper than ever before, almost half of the princess was now inside of Chris. The only sound in the room was the wet sloppy sound of my thrusting. The princess was reacting to all this stimulus by throbbing wildly and twitching like crazy. I could see Chris's entire body throbbing in sync with her, and each twitch was so violent it moved his entire body slamming his back against the wall.

Seeing his entire body pushed around by my cock brought me to a new level of arousal, and I pushed again going even deeper this time. I could feel that the rush of an oncoming orgasm might be too strong for the restraint. Not wanting to risk it, I started getting up, allowing gravity to pull him off the princess.

But to both of ours surprise, his head was still in the same position, his eyes looking at me with signs of fear. By the time I was standing straight his head had moved barely half an inch. In a slight bout of panic I took a step back placing my hands over my mouth. This gave the princess enough room to spring free, and Chris was now hanging at a slight downwards angle from my cock. I watched him as he waved his arms and legs around helplessly. He managed to secure a foothold with his toes, but was interrupted as the princess twitched swinging his entire body upwards. I had never seen him look so tiny and completely helpless; I felt absolutely massive compared to him. The thought of the impending orgasm completely forgotten, I could just barely register as my hands wrapped around his tiny skull and neck.

The though of pulling him down as far as I could, fucking the princess with his little mouth seemed the most natural thing in the world. To my shame I pulled, I could feel the giant veins through his neck as his head went down. Any inches of freedom he got while hanging were now annulled. I was now finishing myself off by pulling his head up and down the last few inches he could fit, while his body was being thrown around by the princesses twitching.

I wanted to come inside of my little Chris, to fill him up like a balloon with my hot sticky love. I was so overcome by the feeling that I didn't even realise something was wrong, my orgasm was not coming through, so I pumped faster until it finally came like a flood.

The orgasm was like a flood escaping me, I was paralysed with waves of pleasure. I had released his head and held on to the ceiling as I shot rope after rope of cum, spraying Chris's insides with the sticky white torrent. With each wave of orgasm Chris was thrown about by the princess, until at one point she became flaccid enough for him to slide of. The princess continued blasting ropes of cum, starting at the wall behind, and then all over Chris. When I opened my eyes Chris was on his knees trying to catch hi breath.

"Oh, Chris. Sorry, I lost control of myself again. Are you OK! I always do this. Sorry!" I said trying to apologize, to Chris, and kneeling down to help him up.

"I'm fine Cindy.. just out.. of... breath." He spoke, holding his hand to stop me. As he got up I noticed he was still shorter than me even while standing up. I wanted to give him a hug when I noticed something odd. His stomach was bloated, he looked like he was in early pregnancy.

"Is it mine?" I spoke, unable to stop a chuckle.

"Oh! My! God! Cindy!" he spoke as he got his breath back. "That was the most insane, hottest thing ever!" he spoke, wiping the cum from his face, and reaching down for the princess.

"But I almost choked you!" I said standing up, becoming serious again at the thought of almost choking him.

"True, I was afraid for my life for a second there. But having over half of that magnificent monster down my throat and then having what seems like a gallon of cum blown inside of me was absolutely insane! How about you, did you like it Cindy?" he spoke excitedly, his hands reaching out for the princess, and kissing her. The kiss left a long trail of cum from his mouth to my cock.

"Oh honey, I love you. That was beyond hot for me. I've had one of the biggest orgasms in my life. You know how much I love to cum all over you Chris, but to cum inside of you was mind blowing, it was the greatest orgasm I ever had." I said, my heart beating faster, the memory of the greatest orgasm of my life burning in my head. The only other orgasm this memorable was the first one I had with Chris.

"We have to repeat that Cindy, it was amazing!" he spoke.

"You want to do it again Chris, already." I said, the mere though of repeating the experience made the princess grow again bare seconds after the last orgasm.

"Well ma..." Chris started

"You're the greatest boyfriend in the world, I love you, you crazy little man. I could cum inside of you the whole day If you wanted." I interrupted him enthusiastically and lifted him up in the air for a hug.

"Cindy!. Wait, maybe not right away, I meant repeat some other time. I should recover first." he spoke pointing to his bloated stomach.

"Oh. OK then, you let me know as soon as you're ready. I will always be ready for you." I spoke disappointedly, and brought him down to the floor. This brought him face to face with the princess again and she was already throbbing in need.

"Well I guess we still need to christen this room properly." he said his hands working my clitoris and the princess.

Without a word, I bent over, lifted my boyfriend over my shoulder, walked through the puddle, and threw him on the couch. I then straddled him laying the princess along his little body and rode his little body until he was unable to walk and fell asleep.

I let Chris sleep, and sat next to to him watching his chest rise and fall with each breath. His stomach was still bloated with cum, and I still trembled at the memory of the afternoon. That afternoon was one of the greatest discoveries in our relationship so far. I always wanted to give all of my cum to Chris, but there was just too much of it. Previously, I would always end up wasting most of my cum all over the place, coming out of his mouth, nose and anywhere else it could. Now there was a way for Chris to take all of my love, every single last drop of me, well most of it anyway and with a little practice maybe even all. Of course, I had to keep my orgasms regular, otherwise there would be just too much for him to take, but there was a way now. I used to be too afraid of doing what we did that day, so he wouldn't be hurt. Now that I knew it was possible and we both enjoyed it I wanted to do it every single waking moment of the day.

This had reflected to our love life as well, I now had to cum at least three times each morning and each evening, and sometimes even through the day. If I skipped the morning routine I would have problems through the entire day, walking around trying to hide random erections of mammoth proportions. If I skipped evening routines I would have large night orgasms, sometimes even while sleeping. Chris once dreamt it was raining only to wake up to see the princess blowing ropes of cum at the ceiling and causing it to rain cum in our bedroom. That unfortunately happened sometimes even if we didn't skip the evening routines. I was a very horny girl. To my disappointment I couldn't really cum inside of Chris all the time, it took him at least half a day to recover and process all the cum, but I could still cum all over his tiny little cute body.

****

I loved waking the tiny guy by placing the princess right in front of his face. I made it my mission that either erect or flaccid, the thick meaty glans would be the first thing he sees as often as I could. This was always followed by a lengthy steamy session followed by a separate shower. A shower together would mean more sex. After that we would go our separate ways only to continue in the evening.

One evening I was particularly horny, and wanted to continue even after 4 orgasms, but Chris was busy preparing for some meeting tomorrow. I left him alone, but during the night I woke him up once again by cumming a lake of cum into our bed.

The next morning I woke up too late, and he was already gone from the bed. I stumbled over to the bathroom, and saw him brushing his teeth already. Sighing relief, I slipped into my 8" slippers and ducking under the doors sneaked over to him. In the slippers the top of my crotch was level with the top of his head. I stood right behind him, pressed lightly at the base of the half-erect princess and let it spring back hitting him playfully in the ass.

"Morning, honey. I missed you in bed." I spoke, leaning a bit forward pressing the princess into his back. As limp as it was now it pressed into his back curving along with the shape, it was as long as his back was.

"Morning Cindy, I'm in a bit of a hurry today. Woke up too late." he spoke, ignoring me and started brushing his teeth.

I dropped the Princess over his shoulder. He flinched as several pounds of meat wrapped itself over his shoulder and chest and the first drops of pre-cum fell into the sink.

"Sorry, Cindy, I'm going to be late. I have an important meeting today." He spoke hurriedly through the tooth paste, caressing the princess once and pushing it off his shoulder.

I said nothing and just continued caressing the Princess. She grew rather quickly, already expecting her morning routine. While Chris finished his routine, the princess was ready, landing on his shoulder one again. This time she was a more demanding half erect 10 pounds attention seeker. The thick glans was almost completely out of its skin cover, spurting pre-cum at the mirror.

"I really have to go, Cindy, please don't do this. You know I have a meeting." he said.

"Ok, I'll just give you a kiss then." I said, and taking advantage of our height difference I pushed his head between my ample breasts.

"Oh, sorry too high." I spoke, and released his head then bending over and plating a large wet kiss on his lips hugging him tightly to my breasts. Then I stood up still holding him against me, and set him on top of the tallest closet in the bathroom before releasing him. I put both of my breasts in his lap in a giant puddle of lush cleavage.

djubre666
djubre666
172 Followers
12