Cindy and the Big Fish

Story Info
Cindy becomes the trophy while husband watches.
6.2k words
4.14
174.3k
40
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joancdnj
Joancdnj
57 Followers

"Oh, honey, this is so exciting," said Cindy as she and John planned their deep-sea fishing expedition. "I hope we catch a big one," she said enthusiastically as they got ready for their day on the sea. Cindy and John were celebrating 20 years of marriage with a trip to the big island of Hawaii.

"Well, I'm sure we'll have a great time, no matter what," said John. "What are you going to wear to tease me today?" he asked. Cindy loved to wear sexy and revealing clothes and John always enjoyed the show.

"Well, I thought I'd wear my new string bikini with my pink short shorts and that halter top you like so well over the bikini," she answered. "Do you think you'd like that?"

"I'm sure I will and I'm sure the crew will as well," replied John. "Let's pick up some rum so you can have your favorite drinks."

"Ummm, well my favorite drink is your cum," Cindy responded, "and maybe some others."

"Well this should be a hot day," said John.

They hopped in their rental car and headed for the marina where their charter boat awaited. After 20 years of marriage Cindy and John still had an active sex life, probably because they had a very open marriage. John liked nothing more than to see his wife with a hard cock in her or to have her tell of her sexual escapades when she went out on her own.

Cindy was still a knockout blonde with 36C breasts and a tiny waist. At 5'3" she was quite petite and John marveled at her ability to take some of the large cocks that he arranged for her. Fortunately, since John was not hung like a porno star, she still liked his 6 inches.

John was slightly taller at 5'8" and kept himself in good shape through a rigorous exercise program. His dark hair and tan complexion were always a good contrast to Cindy's alabaster skin and blonde hair.

As they pulled into the marina parking lot they saw signs advertising today as a big fishing tournament. "Looks like we'll have plenty of competition for the big fish," joked John.

"Well, let's hope our captain knows some good spots," responded Cindy.

As they made their way along the dock heads turned to look at Cindy. Her beauty had always caused a reaction in both sexes. Men were definitely in the majority today at this testosterone charged contest but there were a few other women as well. Cindy's short shorts were certainly in keeping as some of the other women were already in their bathing suits.

They finally found their boat, Trophy Wife, and stepped aboard and introduced themselves to the captain, Dave. They had arranged for Dave and the boat through the hotel concierge where they were staying. The boat was 47 foot fly-bridge cruiser and was in immaculate condition. Dave was a big man, probably 6'2", but quite trim and muscular. "Well, we should win the award for having the most beautiful woman aboard," chuckled Dave, eying Cindy's trim figure.

"Stop, you're making me blush," she giggled.

"Oh, I bet you hear that all the time," he responded. "Your husband is very lucky."

The nods of the other crew members indicated that they agreed as well. The crew consisted of the first mate, Tom, and a young college aged boy named Jim who seemed to do all the tasks that Dave and Tom didn't want to do.

"You're right Dave and I agree with you but I'm willing to share my luck today," responded John, "as long as you share your luck with fish."

"OK, let's get under way," agreed Dave. The next few minutes were a flurry of activity as Dave started the engines and got the boat ready to cast off.

"Would you like to watch the activity from the bridge?" Dave asked them.

"Sure!" They both replied enthusiastically.

As Cindy climbed the ladder to the bridge, John could see that Tom and Jim couldn't take their eyes off Cindy's cute ass. With her extremely tight short shorts, very little was left to the imagination.

As Dave gave the command, "Cast off," Tom and Jim released the dock lines and the boat moved slowly but purposefully out of the slip and headed for the open sea. As soon as they were clear of the harbor, Dave opened up the powerful engines and the boat surged forward.

"This is fantastic!" said Cindy enthusiastically as the wind blew her hair and she felt the powerful rumble of the engines throughout the boat.

The land was soon far behind them and other boats were spread out as they all headed to the same general fishing area, a deep ocean trench about an hour away. "Is it OK to go topless," Cindy innocently asked Dave.

"You can go topless and bottomless as far as I'm concerned," he replied playfully.

"Maybe I'll just start out with topless and see where we go from there later," she coyly responded. All eyes were on Cindy as she removed her halter top. She had left her bikini top in her purse and it was clear to the crew that she needed no support for her magnificent breasts. The breeze made her nipples quite hard and they stood out about a ¾ inch from her big aureole. All in all she was quite a sexy sight and the crew was having some difficulty concentrating on their work. In fact all concentration was lost when she peeled off her shorts leaving only her string bikini bottom on. The only secret remaining would be whether she shaved all the way.

"OK you guys, stop acting like you've never seen a beautiful woman before," commanded Dave. "We have to get these folks to some good fishing and try to bring home a trophy." Tom and Jim reluctantly got back to work rigging the fishing equipment while Dave could continue to admire Cindy standing next to him. With the boat on autopilot he did not have to give all his attention to the boat, he could afford to enjoy the view.

"So, where did your boat's name, Trophy Wife, come from?" she asked.

"Everyone seems to have that question," Dave laughed. "After being in this business for 10 years I've learned that the more trophy wives that get brought aboard, the more chances I have to add a trophy to my own personal collection."

"You bad boy," Cindy chided as she playfully punched him in the arm.

"Well, you asked," Dave responded continuing the playfulness.

"Adding trophies is something Cindy always likes to do also," John chimed in, causing Dave to wonder.

"Wonder if I can have a piece of this," he mused. "They both seem pretty open about things."

"How about a rum and coke?" John asked his wife.

"Sure," she quickly responded. "The hot sun is making me thirsty."

"How about you Dave, can I get you anything?" John asked.

"Just a coke for me, thanks – I'll have a celebratory beer when we have our trophy but before that it's all business," Dave answered sincerely. "Maybe a little monkey business," he thought as he pulled Cindy close to him to look at the fish-finder.

"See these lines on the screen, they show the contours of the ocean floor. What we're looking for are the places where the fish congregate. That's when we'll get the lines over and begin trolling," he instructed. He was glad to see that Cindy let her breasts lightly caress his arm as they talked and looked at the screen for the fish-finder.

As for Cindy, she was getting turned on standing next to the tanned and muscular Dave with hardly anything on. She couldn't wait for the right time to take off her bikini bottom. She didn't think she wanted to be sitting in the fighting chair with no bottom on though.

When John arrived with the drinks, they all toasted; John and Cindy with their rum and coke and Dave with his coke.

"To a lot of trophies," John toasted.

"Hear, hear!" the others responded enthusiastically.

John went below to help set up the lines and Cindy stretched out on one of the cushions in the cockpit. Dave was having difficulty not letting his thoughts be totally occupied with thoughts of banging this delectable piece of ass.

As Cindy sipped her drink, it made her much more relaxed and she knew that the afternoon would end up with her fucking at least Dave, if not also Tom and Jim. "I can't believe that we ended up on a boat with three such good looking guys," thought Cindy.

"We're getting close to some good spots," said Dave. "Come here and take a look at the screen."

Cindy stood looking at the fish-finder with Dave standing right behind her. Their bodies touched and had it not been for Dave's shorts and T-shirt they would have had bare skin touching. As it was Cindy could feel that Dave was starting to get hard and it felt like he had quite a package. The rum was getting to Cindy and she decided to push her luck by wiggling her butt a little against Dave. When she did that Dave's hand that had been adjusting the fish-finder moved up and gently caressed her right breast.

"Oh Dave," was all she murmured.

"Looks like you and I need to get better acquainted," he said as he turned her around and gave her a solid kiss. Cindy's arms went around his neck and she responded to his tongue as they held tightly to one another. Dave marveled at how firm Cindy's breasts were against his chest.

"Hey you guys, you can get acquainted later," yelled John from below, "but let's catch that trophy first."

"I think I'm starting to reel her in already," thought Dave, "and her husband seems totally cool about it."

"OK, he replied, "I think I see a good spot about ½ mile away so let's get the lines in the water."

Cindy gave Dave a quick kiss with a "Later Honey," and scrambled down the ladder to take her pole and line.

Tom was showing John how to cast the line out and let it out for trolling. So that left Cindy with Jim. The young man seemed quite shy in the presence of such a sexy older woman; a woman that he had just seen in a passionate embrace with someone who was not her husband.

As Jim showed Cindy what to do, she asked him about college and sports and eventually got to girls. "You're so good looking, you must have all the girls falling all over themselves to go to bed with you," she complimented him.

"I wish, I'm still a virgin," he answered somewhat reluctantly.

"I can't believe it," she answered, while thinking, "Wow, maybe I can have a virgin today – it's been a long, long time since I've done that." Aloud she said, "Maybe we can talk later and I can give you a few tips from a woman's perspective."

Jim was getting aroused as he watched Cindy cast the line out and work with the pole as she trolled. Jim could see that her body was finely toned and her breasts were so firm yet they looked like the real thing.

"I've hooked one," John shouted.

Tom soon had him strapped in the fighting chair and was giving him instruction on how to play the fish. All thoughts were now on landing a trophy fish as Dave expertly maneuvered the boat. He and Tom communicated well on how to move the boat to give John the best advantage to land the fish. Cindy's gear was brought in so as not to interfere with the main event. Once when the fish jumped clear out of the water, they could all see how big it was.

"I think we may have a winner," shouted Dave. "Hang onto it John."

John was doing his best as he fought the fish, following Tom's every instruction. Finally the fish tired and they brought it alongside while Jim gaffed it and they hauled it aboard. Dave had some scales that they quickly used to weigh the fish.

"Wow, that's five pounds over the record, and my scales has always been very accurate in comparison to the official scales," said Dave enthusiastically, "That will be hard to beat."

"Well, let's get our lines back in the water and try for more," commanded Dave.

"Do we have to?" asked Cindy. "I could go for a break and another drink."

"Well there's cove about 15 minutes East that we could anchor in and take a break," he responded, thinking about the possibilities.

"Can we swim there as well?" Cindy asked.

"It should be calm in the cove so I think you can jump in the water," responded Dave. "If you don't want to fish anymore, we can stay there for about two hours and then make it back in time for the weigh-in."

"Sounds great!" Cindy and John responded in unison.

As Dave navigated toward the cove, everyone else was involved in cleaning up and getting the fish safely stowed. Everyone except Cindy that is, she stood next to Dave and ran her hand over his muscular arms. He had removed his shirt and Cindy could see how well built he was.

"I wonder if his cock is as fit as the rest of his body," she wondered.

"So, are you just a little tease?" Dave asked her. "You certainly have me aroused, and Jim has been following you around like puppy dog. Are you going to leave us all with blue balls at the end of the day?"

Cindy took one of his hands from the wheel and pressed it between her legs saying, "Before long you'll have this as another trophy, I hope you'll like it."

Dave could feel through the tiny bikini bottom that Cindy was very wet and he maneuvered one finger into her slit that was already very slippery with her juice.

"What about your husband?" he asked.

"Don't worry, he always likes the show, sometimes he participates, other times he just cleans up," she responded laughing.

"Well, let's get anchored," he said, reluctantly taking his finger from her pussy.

The crew made quick work of anchoring, perhaps in anticipation of what was in store. "OK everyone, we have a couple of hours here to swim, drink, or whatever. We'll also have the dingy in the water if anyone wants to explore the beach," explained Dave.

"I'm ready to dive in," exclaimed Cindy. "I know it sounds silly but I don't want to get my bikini bottom wet," she continued as she peeled away the string bikini, now leaving nothing to the imagination. The crew could now see that she left only the "landing zone" when shaving her pussy. And they all hoped to be landing there later. "Here I go," she exclaimed as she dove gracefully into the water. They all looked admiringly at her form and beauty as she dove into the clear tranquil water.

Saying, "Last one in is a monkey's uncle!" John stripped and dove in as well.

He was soon followed by the other crew members with Jim being the last as he got over his embarrassment at all this nakedness. They all swam around and felt the refreshing cool of the water after the heat from the sun on the boat. Cindy managed to swim among all of them and soon had been touched and caressed by everyone so everyone was getting very turned on. Jim jumped back on the boat and threw out a number of floats and other water toys for their play.

"I'll race you to shore," challenged Cindy to Dave.

"OK, you're on," he said. "Winner take all!"

"John, give us a start signal," Cindy yelled over to John.

"OK, ready, set, GO!" he yelled back.

At the "GO" Cindy and Dave both sprang into action and swam toward shore. Cindy had been a swimmer in college and had great form. What Dave lacked in form, however, he made up for in power and he'd been swimming all his life. They were neck and neck for a while but eventually Dave's power and stamina won out and he beat Cindy by about 100 feet. Picking her up in his arms, Dave carried Cindy from the beach and placed her in the shade of a palm tree. As he placed her down, she pulled him down to her and they kissed passionately.

"Hey you guys, we brought some drinks and towels," shouted John from the bow of the dingy. Jim and John had come in with the dingy with a cooler with beer and the makings for Cindy's favorite rum drink.

"Thanks honey, just leave the stuff here under the tree" responded Cindy. "Dave and I are getting better acquainted."

"I see you are," said John, eying Dave's hardening cock. Even at this stage it looked to be at least 8 inches and it looked like it had more to go. "OK, just wave to let us know if you need anything," said John as he and Jim departed in the dingy.

With the towel spread out on the beach, Cindy and Dave got into some heavy kissing. He was a good kisser for someone so big and masculine – he knew just how to lightly kiss her. It seemed so many big guys felt that they had to mash your lips to show how macho they were, just like many of their handshakes. Cindy was petite and needed gentle handling. Dave's gentle kissing and his caresses of her body were making her quite hot. She could feel her juices starting to flow down her legs.

"Why don't we have a drink so we pace ourselves?" she asked. "I want to enjoy this as long as possible."

"OK," said Dave as he rolled onto his side letting his hand linger on her pussy. As he started to reach for the cooler, he turned back to her and gave her a deep kiss as he placed his hand back on her pussy and inserted one finger that he expertly moved around causing her to be close to an orgasm. "I'm sorry," he said. "I just can't get enough of you."

At that he pulled away and opened the cooler. Cindy lay there catching her breath as Dave fixed her rum drink and opened his beer.

"What shall we toast to?" asked Dave.

"Well, John has his trophy and I'm about to have mine," she said as she touched Dave's cock, "and I hope you like yours." With that she kissed him and pressed her body against him.

"You're right," he said. "Here's to trophies." With that they clinked their bottle and glass and took a long drink.

"Ummm, that's refreshing," said Cindy. After a couple of more drinks, Cindy felt that familiar warmness spreading through her. In unison, they set their drinks aside and fell back into a passionate embrace.

Dave certainly knew what to do. He gently stroked her pussy, enjoying the sensation of the little remaining hair on her "landing zone." As for Cindy, he would bring her close to orgasm and then stop short to keep teasing her some more. The effect was an escalating sensation of sexiness and warmth throughout her whole body. While playing with her pussy, he also gently nibbled on her nipples. Her nipples were extremely sensitive and the sensation traveled directly to her pussy multiplying the arousal she already felt.

"I need your cock Dave, I need to feel you in me," she finally begged. "Please."

Instead of obeying, Dave stopped what he was doing and leaned over to run his tongue over her aroused clit. Her clit was hard and his tongue drove her wild.

"Stop or I'm going to cum," she screamed as he pushed his tongue into her pussy, occasionally pulling out to lick her clit. Dave didn't stop his back and forth with his tongue, first her clit and then her pussy. When she couldn't take it anymore, she screamed, "I'm cumming, ohmigod, I'm coming so hard, eeeeeeeeeeeeee, oh, oh, oh." She sounded like an animal in heat, and that's where her passion was taking her.

"I can't stop cumming," she panted as he continued to work her over with his tongue. When he judged the moment to be right Dave stopped using his tongue and raised her legs in the air so her pussy was wide open for him. His cock was now rock hard and at it's maximum 10 inches. He slowly inserted the first couple of inches into Cindy, allowing her to get accustomed to its large girth. "Oh Dave, this is what I've been waiting all day for, fuck me hard with your big cock," she said, adding. "I need this, I can't get anything this big at home."

Dave took his time feeding a few more inches to her as she grew used to its size. "Oh, oh, oh, I'm coming again just from having your huge dick in me," she panted again. Cindy had always enjoyed sex but this seemed like the best she'd ever had. This was not really a series of orgasms, it was really one long continuous orgasm. Dave would pull out and then slowly slip the entire length back into her. It was heaven.

After about twenty minutes of slowly moving in and out of her, Dave increased his pace, hitting bottom with every stroke. "Oh, I love your cock, ohhhh, ohhhh," Cindy continued her guttural sounds as her orgasm continued. The pace was bringing Dave closer to the point of no return as he felt his own orgasm building.

"Oh, baby, your pussy is so wet, I can't believe how hot you feel, I'm so close," he exclaimed. "I'm going to fill you with my cum."

Joancdnj
Joancdnj
57 Followers
12