Cindy Becomes A Member

Story Info
Country girl is introduced to the fast life.
1k words
3.63
47.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional and written solely for the entertainment of Adult readers.

* * * * *

Cindy was a 19-year-old freshman in college. Having grown up in a small Midwestern rural community she was down home girl next door type of person. She felt her life was boring and dull and therefore opted to attend a West Coast college in search of a more exciting lifestyle.

College life in the big city certainly was a change for her but she wanted to get more involved in the social atmosphere of the West Coast culture. She had tried to pledge to several sororities but so far none had showed any interest in a plain down home girl like Cindy.

At a newsstand on the corner Cindy bought the local underground newspaper was reading through it when she ran across an add that read. EXCLUSIVE SOCIAL CLUB LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADDING SOME SEXUAL EXCITEMENT AND SPICE TO YOUR LIFE SEND YOUR NAME, PICTURE AND MAILING ADDRESS ALONG WITH THIS ADD TO BOX 1777. Cindy read the add 5 times before deciding she would answer the add and see what happened. Just maybe this club would be just what she needed.

Everyday Cindy checked her mail to see if the club would send her a response to her application.

On Friday there was a letter in her box. The letter said that she had been accepted as a possible candidate for club membership but she would have to show her sincerity and willingness to follow the club directions and wishes. It said she was supposed to go to a local nightclub that night. She was suppose to wear a very short red dress, high heels, and a tight white halter top with no bra. It said there would be several club members present at the nightclub but she would not know who they were. Also it said she should discretely make sure that all club members would be able to get a nice view up her short skirt. Cindy's face blushed as she read the instructions but at the same time there was a warm tingle between her legs. The thought of dressing sexy and being naughty was turning her on.

She run to the store and bought the skirt and halter along with some bright lipstick to get what she felt would be the right look. As she was getting ready for her big night she wondered what the evening would have in store for her. She chose a pair of thin white silky panties to wear under the short mini skirt she had bought. As she stood in front of her mirror looking at her outfit she thought, "WOW I look sexy and slutty". Cindy was no virgin by any means but she had always been a conservative person and had never dressed in a sexy way.

When the taxi dropped her off at the nightclub Cindy's heart was beating fast. She wasn't sure

if it was because she was excited or scared. As she entered the club and headed to an empty table she noticed about 20 people in the bar. She also noticed how the men all took a good look at her sexy outfit. She wondered who of the 20 people were the club members. She ordered a drink and as the waiter delivered it she wondered if he might one. Just in case she crossed her legs and in doing so the waiter got a good look at the crotch of her white panties. He smiled at her as he set her drink down. She felt embarrassed knowing he had seen right up her skirt when she crossed her legs but at the same time that warm tingly feeling came back again and she could feel her nipples harden and poke out at the fabric of her halter top.

She had several drinks and noticed allot of people checking her out and she made sure she moved around enough to let anyone that looked see up her skirt. She was surprised she was getting so turned on letting people see her, she could even feel the crotch of her panties getting wet.

She was asked to dance by a tall handsome man and accepted, when she returned to her table there was a note lying by her drink. She opened the note and it said to go to the bathroom and remove her panties. When she returned she did the same as before, making sure everyone got a chance to look up her skirt. This time she knew they were looking directly at her pussy. She couldn't believe how wet and turned on she was getting by showing off her pussy.

An older, handsome gentleman of about 40 came over and introduced himself as the president of the club and sat down beside her. He told her that she had done well and they would consider her for membership. As he was talking his hand was lightly rubbing her leg along her thigh. She noticed several people watching what he was doing and knew that they too must be club members. His hand slid along her thigh and she felt his fingers brush against her pussy. He let his fingers slide along her pussy lips and grinned at her when he felt how wet she was.

She moaned softly when he slipped a finger into her pussy and began to slowly stroke in and out of her. She noticed the men watching had definite bulges in their pants as they watched him finger her. She also noticed a nice looking lady with red hair lick her lips as she watched. As he stroked her pussy she let her legs open wider and she knew his friends were getting an

even better view. He rubbed her clit and she could feel herself getting close to an orgasm. She said "Oh yes fuck me with your fingers. I'm going to cum". She closed her eyes and moaned as the most intense orgasm she had ever had hit her. When she opened her eyes there were four men and the gorgeous red head sitting at her table. They all smiled and welcomed her to the club and invited her to the weekly club party the next night, but that is another story.