Cindy, Brenda & Me Ch. 03

Story Info
He visits Brenda.
2k words
4.38
17.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBP
JBP
5 Followers

Keeping secrets can kill you. Women have secrets, all of them do, dirty secrets. If you are a woman reading this you know it too. I found out Cindy's secret, she didn't even have to tell me. Oh she told me, but she didn't even know it. That's the way women are. They may say something but they are really telling you something else. I wonder sometimes if they even know it. They want to tell you their dirty secrets. They know that they are torturing themselves by keeping them. They take pills, see counselors, buy books and watch Opra, hoping someone else has the same secret and they will find a way to live with their secret. There is only one way to live with a secret... tell it. That is the hard part, finding someone to tell it too, someone who is not morally superior, someone who won't judge you, someone who will make it alright. That is where I come in....

I knew I would have to call Cindy. After the night at the bar and all that happened she wouldn't know how to face me, but right now I knew I wanted to talk to my new friend the dominatrix/bartender. It was a slow hot July day around lunch time when I got to the bar. I figure it would be slow this early in the day. When I got inside Brenda wasn't behind the bar, some guy was there, an old, bald, fat guy. I asked him if I could see Brenda. He never even looked at me.

"Sure, I'll get her."

He went around to the end of the bar and into a backroom. Brenda came out and he went back behind the bar. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, nice tight jeans, I glanced at her crotch and wondered if she was wearing panties and tried to visualize her pussy and the steel ring that hung from it.

"Hello, sorry, but I had to straighten up in back today. I am not just the owner but the janitor too," she laughed.

"Could I buy you a drink?"

"Your money is no good here. Come to my office and I'll fix you something from my private stock."

I followed her, checking out her ass in those jeans. I am sure she meant for me to. We went into her office and I took a seat in front of her desk. She went to a small freezer and poured us both some ice cold vodka. She handed me the glass and sat down. I was very good vodka.

"I was hoping I would see you again," she said casually.

"Why?"

I figured it best to be direct. I don't think she expected a question. I think she was expecting an explanation and now it was me asking for one. She swallowed her vodka. I could tell she was buying time to think of an answer. Then she looked straight at me, her face becoming flush.

"The way you treated that girl you were with, the way you talked to her, you have no idea how much it excited me."

"You should be used to it. Didn't you say you used to be a dominatrix."

"Yes, I was a pro. I did it for the money. I learned a few things too. That is how I got this bar. But, I saw only submissive men. I never saw guys like you. I have seen men who thought they were real lady-killers too, but they were mostly just talk. They would cum in two minutes, be out of breath and leave you wanting. Believe me, my vibrator and I know the story. You tied that girl up, whipped her, fucked her, made her suck you off and even made her cum a couple of times and then fucked me in front of her. And I might add, fucked me very well, making me cum and, I believe, you came again too didn't you? All in a public place. You just don't give a damn do you."

"You still haven't answered my question."

"Damn you are tough aren't you," she said smiling, then her voice became soft almost shy, "I was hoping...," she paused and then said, "I want you to treat me like you treat Cindy. I really need that from a man."

"Funny, I wouldn't have figured you to be the type. You are self sufficient, a former dominatrix, probably bisexual. You did make her lick your pussy, a very beautiful pussy I might add. Was that for show or do you like a little pussy along with a cock?"

"No it wasn't just for show, but I wanted you to know that about me. You did like it didn't you?"

"Yeah, it was nice for a change, but when it comes to three-ways I never intend to be the odd man out if you know what I mean."

"You see, when I was domming, sometimes other women asked me to dominate them. Pretty soon I found that I liked it. I am no lesbian, but I do get off on making some hot piece of tail like Cindy tongue fuck me. Most guys like to watch too and I really, really want to please you. Are you serious about her?

"Cindy just needs a man like me right now. I doubt she'll stay with me forever. She just has some things she needs to work out."

"I'll bet she is some fucked up chick and you intend to fuck her up even more don't you," she said smirking, almost sadistically, like it would please her to she Cindy fucked up.

"Listen, Cindy wants everything I do to her. She had a pretty fucked up home life."

"Tell me what happened to her, mine wasn't so great either."

"I would rather talk about you. How does an attractive, smart business woman keep from settling down with a family."

"I married young, my ex-husband is in the federal pen. He has ten more years on a twenty year sentence. I have a kid, a boy thirteen, he lives with my Mom in Lafayette. What I have here is no life for him. Besides my Mom and I don't get along to well. She tried to take him away when I was a dominatrix. She and I have never gotten along too well. She wasn't much of a mother. She started fucking around on my biological father when I was just three. She had me when she was just seventeen. I can still remember sitting on the back porch listening to her moaning as she was inside fucking some guy. My dad left and she finally married some Cajun. . I am half Scottish and half Italian. I get my looks from my mother and my father, the fair skin from my mom and the dark hair from my father," she said as though her mind was somewhere else, looking toward the window. Then she looked at me.

"Damn talking to you is making me so hot. I don't even know your name, but I know I want to be your fucking slave. Let me just suck your cock. I swear I'll suck it deep and I would love to swallow it all too."

All this seemed a little too good to be true, but then neither of us were exactly amateurs.

"Okay, strip," I said.

"Everything?"

"Yes, every damn stitch. I want to see how much you want me to treat you like Cindy, I am going to find out how much you want to please me. I am going to see how much of a slut I can make you be. Do you understand?"

"Yes, god yes," she said frantically fumbling with her buttons and finally her zipper. "I am so glad you came back. I need this so bad. It makes me so damn hot to hear you talk like that."

Once she stripped I told her to stand in front of me. I fiddled with her clit ring. It made her hips squirm. I lightly took one finger and traced the edges of her inner pussy lips. They hung outside the outer lips. They were dark red and swollen. My finger caused her juices to run out of her. A wet pussy never lies, she was hot as hell. I rang my wet finger over her clit and she just opened her legs giving me more access.

"Okay, darling get on your knees, you know what to do."

Brenda unbuckled my belt, sliding it off reverently and then more quickly pulled down my zipper and unsnapped my pants. In no time she had my cock in her mouth, sucking hungrily, her tongue swirling around the head of it. She was good. Some women will suck cock, some won't, and some just plain love it. Brenda loved it. She looked up at me, her cheeks hollow from sucking. It was almost like a little girl trying to please her daddy. She let the saliva run down the side and took her hand and began to stroke it, then she took her other hand from my balls and began to rub between my scrotum and anus.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

I knodded yes. She looked beautiful on her knees, completely naked. She had a hourglass figure. I loved the way the rings in her nipples and cunt hung down. I wondered if the pain of having them pulled and stretched would turn her on. Then she took that hand and wet her fingers in her mouth and pushed them against my asshole. It was too much. I could feel myself cumming. Still stroking my cock she put her mouth down on the head of my dick and sucked my cum down into her mouth. I came harder than I expected. She wasn't kidding she really did seem to want to please me. If you really want to please a guy nothing lets him know like a really enthusiastic blow job.

"Get up, set in my lap."

Brenda stood up between my legs and sat down in my lap. I put my arm around her waist as she leaned her head on my shoulder. I rested my other hand on her thigh, just an inch or so from her pussy.

"That was very nice Brenda. You are a very good girl aren't you?" I had a hunch about her and I figured I would play it out.

"I try to be. Did I do a good job?" she asked in the voice of a little girl.

I moved my fingers closer to her pussy.

"You did a very good job. Are you always so good?"

She was quiet.

I began to lightly brush my finger against her swollen clit. It was sticking out obviously. She opened her legs giving me more access. I repeated my question.

"Are you always so good?"

"Nooooo, not always," she whined like a child. She was getting into the scene now.

"I see, maybe you need to be punished sometimes."

"You mean like you did to Cindy, with a belt."

"Yes dear, and other ways as well."

I began to finger her in earnest now. She was humping my hand desperately trying to cum.

"I see what you mean now Brenda, you are such a greedy slut. Just look at you. Your pussy shaved like a whore, humping my hand trying to get off. Your are really bad Brenda, the way you made Cindy lick your pussy while she was tied up. That was really bad Brenda. That pussy gets you in all sorts of trouble doesn't it?"

"Yes, yes it does."

"You have no idea how much trouble you are in now Brenda, now that you have met me. I will make you mine. You will belong to me now. Do you understand?"

I was finger fucking her hard, she was starting to cum and she screamed out.

"Yes, yes, I will belong to you. I will be yours. You can make me do anything you want."

She squeezed her legs and came on my fingers sitting in my lap. I was afraid the old guy would hear her but at the moment I didn't care. Brenda was sweating, panting, she came really hard. My hunch was right. I just thought I would give her a little taste of some age play. Now I would figure out how to give her some more and maybe find out what else she was about as well.

JBP
JBP
5 Followers