Cindy Ch. 02

Story Info
He catches Claire in the act.
2.1k words
4.32
111.1k
14
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
father bob
father bob
64 Followers

Cindy part 2, Caught In The Act.

I had gotten home late and was quietly walking past mum and dads bedroom door when I heard voices. I didn't think they would be up this so I got a little bit closer. Their door was partly open, so I got even more closer and peeked in.

"Oh get off if your not going to perform tonite" mum said pushing dad out between her legs and off her.

Mum lay on her back

With the street lights from the street shining through the windows, I could see mum's beautiful naked body, all bathed in a yellowish glow. I could see her breasts heeving as those rose and fell on her chest, her feet hard up against her ass cheeks and her legs parted wide.

My mum has nice firm breasts, beautiful perky nipples that are always hard as rock and a number ten body.

I started to get a hardon as I watched mum slip her hand between her thighs and slip two fingers into her pussy. I could her pussy lips stretch as mum slipped another finger into her hot moist cunt.

"I could cum better with my fingers then with your cock, you don't know how to even a fuck a woman, let alone her pussy, god your useless" mum said whacking dad's arm away from her when he tried to put his hand on her breasts.

"Piss off, I can do this by myself, play with yourself if you to cum, if you can't satisfy me I'd hate to see what you're like with that blonde bimbo of yours" mum said pushing dad away from her when dad tried to slip his hand in between mum's legs.

Dad tried a couple more times to slip his hand between mum's legs and help her massage her pussy. In the end gave up and turned over and pulled the blanket over himself.

I, like my sister Claire didnt think dad was much of a man, he wouldn't stand up for himself and let everyone put him down. I had this burning desire inside me to walk in there and slap mum across the mouth and order dad to be a man and finish mum off by pounding her pussy till she screamed. The only reason I didn't was because mum was nearing the point of no return and this was the first time I had seen a woman pleasure yourself.

"Ooooohhhhh, god that feels good, with three fingers in my cunt, it feel like I have this big cock inside me, pounding my pussy and making me cum" mum moaned as she pumped her fingers in and out of her hot pussy

I pulled my cock out of my boxer shorts and jerked off slowly as I watched mum grind her pussy on her hand as she finger fuck herself as she pulled and twisted her stiff nipples, crying out as her orgasm got closer and closer. I could hear her fingers slurping in and out of her pussy as she pushed them deeper into her very hot pussy, I could even smell the muskiness of her juices as she began to buck and moan, lifting her feet off the bed and slamming them back down again.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhh gggggoooooddddddddd, IIIIIIIIIIIIII''''mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ggggggooooiiiiinnnngggg ttttttttooooooo ccccuuummmm" mum wailed, lifting her ass off the bed as she drove her fingers in and out of that succulent hot pussy of hers.

I even start to fantasize about me being on top of mum and have her bucking and thrushing on the bed and begging me to fuck her harder as I pounded her pussy with my oversized 10 inch cock, I know for sure she wouldnt complain afterwards about it.

"I'm cuming, I'm cuming, oh yes, oh yes" mum quietly moaned driving her fingers back into her pussy and leaving them there as she shock and trembled.

I thought dad would of been interested in watching mum as she finger fucked herself but instead all I heard was him lightly snoring as mum squeezed and massaged her breasts as she slowly pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Useless prick, someday I'm going to leave you for a hunk with a cock bigger than yours" mum whispered to herself as she lay there on the bed.

I nearly did cum in my hand when I saw her pull her fingers out of her pussy and then lick and suck on each one, sucking on her own juices.

"Maybe I'll turn lesbian and then what would you do" mum said to her self.

I wanted to stay and watch mum some more but I heard Claire stumbled out of her room and walk along the passageway toward me, heading towards the toilet. She was wearing her usual panties and her favorite T-shirt with fuck me gently written on the front, which went halfway down to her stomach. I backed slowly and quietly back into my room as Claire turned the toilet light on and closed the door slightly behind her. I didn't want to be caught by her for snooking on mum and dad when they were having sex, she wouldn't let me live it down for the rest of my life.

Anyway I stayed near my door and watched Claire come out of the toilet, she had the front of her white cotton panties open. I could see her running her fingers through her curly brown pubic hairs, I could even see the split of her vaginal lips before she released her panties and turned off the light. I was so horny I started to wonder what she was like in bed and if she had ever been fucked by a man yet, would she cry out and thrash around on the bed when she came like mum did just a moment ago or would she just ly there and let the guy fuck her. I took a closer look at Claire's ass as it wobbled as she walked back to her room, god her ass looked good, nice and firm and well rounded.

Another thought came to my mind and made me smile as I thought about what it would be like to fuck that nice little arse of hers, I bet she would scream and beg me to stop but she would have no chance of me doing that if I started.

"Bloody hell man she's your sister, of course she'll scream, scream rape more like it not fuck me, fuck me hard" I thought to myself as the house grew deathly quiet again.

I peeked through mum and dads door again to see if mum was still finger fucking herself but she had fallen asleep, I could hear her lightly snoring, she didnt even bother to cover herself.

I knew that mum and dad were heavy sleepers so I slowly entered the room and stood next the bed and looked down at the naked body of my mother. Sweat slowly dribbled from breasts to her belly button and from her thighs, her nipples were still hard and her pussy lips were absolutely wet. I took the biggest chance out and ran my fingers over mums breasts, touching her stiff nipples.

"Mmmmmm" mum moaned, stretching her arms over her head and stretching her legs wide open before going back to lightly snoring again.

I stopped and waited before I ran my finger tips over her swollen pussy lips, feeling her swollen moist clit.

"Oh mum, only if you were awake, I'd make you suck on my cock and swallow my cum while I finger fucked your pussy for you" I whispered, slipping one of my fingers in between her pussy lips until it was deep inside her cunt.

The walls of her pussy instantly tightened around my finger as I began to slowly finger fuck her. The heat was incredible, mum was very wet and by the moaning she was doing in her sleep, still very horny. Mum moaned and lifted her pussy up as I drove my finger deep into her pussy.

Mum's breasts heaved up and down as I continued to finger fuck her soaked pussy, her moans coming more frequent now.

"Any second now and then get the hell out of here" I thought to myself as I gently massaged her clit with my thumb.

Right on que, mum let out a loud mournful sign as she slowly tossed her head from side to side as I felt her juices explode inside her pussy.

I slowly pulled my fingers from her pussy and walked out slowly, closing the door to mum and dads room and went back to my own, only stopping when I thought I heard Claires door close. I laid on my bed and rubbed my hands together, congradulating myslef on something I thought I would never be able to pull off, now all I had to do was have my cock inside her pussy and hopefully in her ass as well. I needed an opportunity like I had tonite to pull that off, dad must be to tired to fuck mum for that plan to work.

I lay in bed thinking about how to bring my plan into action when I heard mum and dads bedroom open and then close quietly. I got out of bed and quietly walked to my door and peered out to see what the noise was. I heard whispering coming from Claires room so I quietly walked to her door and listened.

"What are you doing here dad"

"Ryan made me horny"

"How did he do that"

"He finger fucked mum"

"What..... the dirty bastard.....that's incest, a son fucking his mother" Claire said with a giggle.

"Take off your panties so I can have some incest with my daughter"

"Shhhhhhhhh dad, someone might here you"

"Dont worry, I waited till everyone was asleep"

"You took your time, hearing mum finger fucking herself made me bloody horny"

"Shit up and suck my cock my little whore"

"Yes daddy"

I looked into Claires room though the crack in her door to see if I could see anything. She had her dim night light on and there sitting on the chair next to the bed was dad with my sister Claire who was kneeling between his legs, bobbing her head up and down on top of his cock.

I never knew Claire knew how to give blow jobs or even that she was sleeping with dad. I wondered how long this was going on, as usual I was the last to know.

"There nice and hard" Claire said getting up to sit on her bed.

I had a perfect veiw of Claire's pussy, her pubic hair was well trimmed and she had shaved around her pussy lips. Next she pulled of her shirt and and leaned back onto her bed, parting her legs as wide as she could, enticing dad off the chair by slipping two fingers into her pussy to slowly finger fuck her pussy.

"Good girl, now my turn" Dad said crawling in between Claires legs to replace Claires fingers with his small cock.

I watched dad slide his cock into Claire's pussy and begin to fuck her as she wrapped her legs around his waist and thrust her hips into him as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Make......it.....quick......because.....I've.......been......fingering......myself......for.....ages.......ooooohhhhhh.......fuck.....I'm.....cumming......daddy.....daddy....I'm......cumming" Claire moaned wrapping her arms around dads kneck and ramming her pussy hard onto dad's cock and held it there.

"Cum for daddy sweet heart, cum for me" dad said as he pulled Claire's legs up to his shoulders and pounded his cock into her pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh dddddddddaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyy.....fuck me, fuck me hard" Claire moaned grabbing the sides of her bed as she watched dad's cock slide in and out of her pussy.

"Aaaaarrrrggggghhhh daddy's cumming honey, daddy's cumming" dad moaned pulling his cock out of Claires pussy.

Claire sat up and sucked on dad's cock, sucking hard as dad blew his load of cum into her mouth, swallowing all of it.

"Ah that's my girl, oh yes thank you my love" dad said placing his hands on his hips as Claire bobbed her head up and down on dad's cock, massaging his balls and squeezing them gently to drain him of his cum and swallowing it all down.

I went back to my room and lay on my bed, horny as hell and also wondering how I was going to use this new information against my smart assed, stuck up sister and if I worked this right, I might get to fuck mum and Claire at the sametime.

Before I fell asleep, I heard dad sneak back into his room.

father bob
father bob
64 Followers