Cindy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of the men picked up Laurie and, holding her legs wide directed her pussy onto Cindy's mouth. 'Lube her up so we can fuck her,' one of them said and Cindy lapped furiously. Laurie was carried back to the couch where a man sat stroking his large erection and she was lowered onto it. Phil and I wheeled Cindy closer so she could see the huge cock fuck Laurie as the two men lifted her up and down. The three other men came to Cindy. One went behind her and rubbed his cock gently around her anus and pussy but never touching her clit or the wide, pink gash that had developed. The other two danced their cocks over her face, never allowing her to touch them with her tongue though she tried desperately. The man fucking Laurie pulled out and jerked a huge load over her pussy and up her stomach and Cindy moaned unintelligibly as she watched the spurts of hot, white liquid. Laurie was placed on the couch and as two men held her legs wide the other mounted her and pounded her with his big dick until he exploded inside her. He bent over Laurie and spread her pussy wide so Cindy could it overflowing with cum. She sobbed, 'Please, fuck me, I can't stand anymore, please fuck me.'

'You wanted to be teased and teased you will be,' I said, 'now watch this.'

The cocks still teased Cindy's as Laurie was brought to kneel in front of her. The third man, Phil and I stood over her and she played with our cocks in her hands and mouth. As we neared ejaculation we stroked our hard cocks and fired cum all over Laurie's face. We came within a few seconds on one another and she was completely splattered. She licked cum into her mouth as it ran down her face and smiled at Cindy.

Cindy was almost hysterical at this point and begged as she sobbed, 'Oh please, please, fuck me, I need to be fucked, please, please, please.' Her voiced trailed away in great sobbing sighs and she bucked her hips as best she could, trying to rub her wet pussy against the padding of the horse.

I think she's been teased enough, let her have it,' I said and her mouth was instantly filled with two cocks as the third slid with ease deep into her wet cunt. She was pummelled from the front and back in a frenzy of pent-up lust. She devoured the cocks in her mouth as the big dick slammed into her pussy.

I looked at the man behind Cindy and said, 'Fuck her pretty, tight asshole.'

He withdrew his cock that was soaked with her juice and fingered her pussy and inserted one, then two slippery fingers into her anus. I spread her cheeks apart and watched as the fingers probed her tiny hole. Satisfied that she was sufficiently lubed he took hold of his cock and lined it up with her ass. I spanked her as he pushed inside causing her to grunt as the two cocks continued to punish her mouth and throat. He pushed further in and began long, deliberate strokes. She whimpered as he went faster and deeper and cried out when he unleashed a torrent of cum deep in her ass. I fingered her asshole and felt the hot semen as one of the men in her mouth took his turn in her pussy. Two of my fingers were pumping into her asshole when the second man unleashed in her pussy and withdrew. He went back to Cindy's mouth and the third man sank into her as I held her pussy lips open for him. He fucked her hard then came around and ejaculated over her face and in her mouth.

Phil and I unstrapped Cindy from the horse and she tottered over to the couch and sat next to Laurie who was being eaten. As soon as she sat, one of the men spread her legs and his tongue teased her clit. The other men stood on the couch and the gals played with their cocks. It wasn't long before some became hard again and they replaced the tongues. Phil and I watched and photographed our women being fucked by the men in many different positions until all had ejaculated a second time. Laurie and Cindy sprawled on the couch as the men fondled them, paying special attention to Cindy's giant tits, before dressing and leaving. Cindy and I stayed with Phil and Laurie overnight and enjoyed a couple hours of group fun in the morning. I dropped Cindy at her home then drove home myself with thoughts of what I had in mind for her that evening.

The Harris Theatre was a relic of the 30's, the type of cinema that I grew up watching Abbott & Costello and Martin and Lewis. The area where it was located was now run-down and shabby and porn was the fare it now offered 24-7. I picked up Cindy at 6:30 and was pleased to see she was wearing a light sweater that barely contained her enormous tits, a short skirt, stockings and heels. Looking at her and imagining what I hoped would happen made me very hard. She knew I had something special planned but had no idea what. We drove across town and she fondled my dick as I toyed with her pussy through the thin material of her tiny panties. She was surprised after we parked and I proceeded to walk south and remarked, 'We're heading for the iffy side of town.'

'I know,' I replied, 'it'll be fine.'

We stopped at the Harris box office and a bored, middle-aged woman with tattoos on both arms passed two tickets to me without saying a word but saw Cindy's tits and gave a knowing smile as we headed inside. There was a scattering of men in the cinema; they were all black and sitting in the back third of the seats and the darker corners. A pungent smell attacked my senses and I realized it was semen, fresh and stale. It was surprisingly erotic and I imagined men spewing their loads onto the floor as they jerked off to the images on the screen. I ushered Cindy to the front half of the seating, making sure all the men would see us as we made our way to the middle of the row.

On screen there was a group of four couples with close-ups of hard cocks driving into eager pussies and a lot of demands to, 'Fuck me, fuck me,' from the woman. We settled into our seats and Cindy's hand went instantly to my cock. She unzipped my pants and took out my erect dick. I felt her tits, making sure the men were aware of what I was doing.

After a while she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth and I sat back and watched as two middle-aged housewives were fucked by two super-hung young black guys while the wives husbands looked on and played with their dicks. I heard movement behind me and turned to see that three men had moved from their seats to be closer to us. I smiled at them then turned back to the screen as Cindy's head bobbed up and down on my cock. More men moved closer to us and one guy came and sat in our row, four seats away. He took out his very long, thin cock as he looked at us and not the screen. I lifted Cindy's head so he could see her mouth working on my erection better. This encouraged him to move to just two seats away and he jerked his long cock for us to see. Cindy saw it and murmured, 'Umm,' and I motioned him to sit next to me. She leaned over and grabbed his cock as another man took up residence in our row.

I lifted Cindy's head and pulled up her sweater, exposing her giant tits. I kneaded and mauled them then stood and exchanged seats with the man on my left. He explored the considerable mass of her boobs as she masturbated him then his hand went down between her legs. The man to our right got up and moved towards us, his cock already out and very stiff. He sat next to Cindy and fondled her as she took hold of his cock. The men kissed and pawed her body and I climbed over to the row in front. Several more moved closer and she was soon surrounded by men fondling her and jerking their erections. Her hands went from one to the next as they mauled her tits then one cock found its way into her mouth. Another man pulled her forward a little and spread her legs that were held wide by two other men, he ripped her panties and his cock was inside her, pumping furiously. He came with a cry as he slammed into her just as the man in her mouth also exploded.

'Let's take her to the back room,' someone said and she was picked up, her legs still wide apart with cum dripping from her gaping cunt and over her face and carried up the centre aisle.

Hands groped her body as they went and I followed them through a door in the back right corner beyond the seating. It appeared to have once been an office but now only contained an old mattress. The stains I guessed were cum and I wondered how many other white woman had been fucked by black cocks on it.

The single, small window had been blacked out and the shade-less light bulb hung on a cord above the mattress. Paint and wallpaper was peeling away from the walls and the whole room had a shabby and neglected appearance. Cindy was dropped on the mattress and her sweater and skirt were quickly removed and she lay fully exposed to the twelve men I counted, in just garter belt, stockings, heels and torn panties. The men undressed quickly and jostled to be the first inside her. An older, heavyset man with a thick cock won the battle and pounded into Cindy as other cocks found her mouth and hands. She was surrounded by men and cocks rubbed against her tits, thighs and hair.

The heavy set man grunted as he shot his load deep in her pussy and another man immediately took his place and came rapidly, spurting cum over the outside of Cindy's pussy and on to her tummy. Two cocks ejaculated in her mouth and over her face then a guy lay beside her and she was turned over on top of him. His cock disappeared into her pussy and as two others crammed her mouth, another forced its way into her ass.

She was given no rest until all the men had ejaculated in or over her. She had sucked cum off their softening dicks and all of her holes had received a thorough pounding. The men sorted through the pile of clothes and drifted out leaving Cindy spread-eagled and panting on the mattress. Her body was covered in cum; it was in her hair, over her face and tits and oozed from her well-used pussy and ass. I took off my clothes, turned her on to all fours and gazed down. I wanted my cock in both holes and after fucking her pussy I finished in her ass, adding my load to the several there already.

We cleaned up as best we could then hurried to the car and back to Cindy's for a much needed shower.

12