Cindy, Gary, & Scott Ch. 2

Story Info
Threesome phone sex goes to a new level.
753 words
4.18
31k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first experience with phone sex had worked out very well. I felt completely comfortable with talking to Scott, and I was totally turned on knowing he was listening to Gary and me fucking. I decided to call him for a repeat performance the very next night. In anticipation I took off all my clothes and got into bed before I called. His voice was as stimulating as it had been the night before. I knew this call would be just as good.

We talked for a while about various things and then my husband came into the bedroom. Gary started touching my naked body, and I described to Scott what he was doing. Soon Gary started going down on me and I moaned in ecstasy as I told Scott how much I wished he were there to fuck me at the same time. Gary got a devilish look in his eye and left me briefly to retrieve something from the drawer where we keep our sexual toys. He smiled mysteriously and got back to work. Suddenly I felt something hard entering my wet pussy. Gary was fucking me with my vibrator while he was licking my clit. I breathlessly told Scott that I was imagining the vibrator was his hard cock. Scott's breathing became heavy and his voice dropped in the way that I knew by now meant he was very turned on. He told me he intended to visit us soon and asked what I wanted to do when he was there. I said I was planning to kiss him when we picked him up from the airport and then go with him and Gary to various clubs around town, pretending the whole time that Scott was my date. Then we would finish up the evening in Scott's hotel room, fucking and sucking the night away.

"But what exactly do you want?" he whispered to me.

"I want you to fuck me!" I groaned into the phone.

Scott came hard listening to me tell him how good his "cock" felt as Gary thrust the vibrator in and out of me. I was very close as well and soon my moans turned to screams of satisfaction. Gary gave me a sexy smile and told me he couldn't remember the last time I was that wet. I smiled back and gave Gary the phone so I could start sucking his cock, which was already rock-hard and waiting for me. He gasped and told Scott what I was doing and how good it felt. I licked the tip of his cock and tasted the salty pre-cum there. I caressed his hard balls and stroked his thighs. He moaned over the phone to Scott. I had both of my lovers right where I wanted them. Gary started moving his hips, fucking my mouth. His breathing and groans of ecstasy told me how close to completion he was. I could feel the tip of his cock soften slightly the way it does right before he cums. I sucked harder and could feel his balls tighten even more.

Encouraged, I straddled him and started to ride his cock, squeezing it gently with my pussy. I took the phone back and told Scott what I was doing. He was already close to cumming again, even though only a few minutes had passed since my moans had brought him to orgasm. He told me if he were there it would be his turn to massage and lick my clit while Gary fucked me. I leaned back so Gary could touch my clit and once again my husband's talents brought whimpers to my lips. Scott was breathing heavily again as I told him how hot and wet I had become, and he started cumming just as Gary started thrusting harder and clutching my hips to get deeper penetration. I recognized the look on Gary's face and told Scott that my husband was about to cum deep inside my cunt. Then Gary groaned and shut his eyes as his cock jumped inside me and his cum shot deep into me.

"Mmmm. That feels good." I told Scott.

His phone's battery was about to die, so we called it a night and Gary and I held each other for a long time. We discussed Scott's visit in great detail as we cuddled. We both knew we wouldn't have to wait very long. Scott wanted to fuck me almost as bad as I wanted to feel his hard cock in my pussy.