Cindy, Gary, & Scott Ch. 4

Story Info
Threesome becomes even more intense.
1.1k words
4.23
39.1k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner on that first night, the three of us came back to the hotel room hornier than ever. The first fucking had just been the tip of the iceberg. On the elevator ride to our room Scott whispered something into Gary's ear. My husband smiled devilishly and nodded. They wouldn't tell me what they were planning, but I knew from the look on Gary's face that it was sure to be something hot. As we approached the hotel room Scott took out his key and opened the door then stood aside for me to pass through first. I thought he was being a gentleman so I thanked him and entered the pitch-black hotel room.

It had been daylight when we went to dinner so we hadn't left any lights on. I wasn't sure where the light switch was, so I stopped just inside the doorway to wait for one of the others to turn on a light. Suddenly a strong hand clamped over my mouth from behind and I was dragged backward into a hard, tight embrace. Something cool and metallic caressed my cleavage and my breathing became heavier as I realized Scott was enacting one of my secret fantasies. I didn't really think he had a knife; more than likely he was touching me with the room key. Still, I had met this guy on the Net and every horror story I'd ever heard flashed through my mind.

He picked me up and tossed me onto the bed, where Gary pinned me down easily and put a blindfold over my eyes. I could tell from the change in shadow that they turned on lights then but I could not see them at all. Gary knew that the cotton dress I had worn to dinner was an old one that I didn't care about, so when I felt the first seam being torn as he an Scott ripped it off of me I didn't mind at all. Then they took my hands and bound them with something that felt leathery. I couldn't move, couldn't get away, and I had no way of knowing what they would do next. The first touch startled me: a feather-light caress to my ankle. I didn't know which man was touching me. The touch lasted only a second, then it stopped and there was another caress on my neck, stroking my hair back from my face.

They kept switching sides and areas of my body, massaging and caressing every part in its turn, kissing my fevered skin and licking and sucking when I least expected it. I was moaning and writhing on the bed and my pussy was already soaking from all the attention I was getting, and then they each chose a breast and started sucking my nipples at the same time. Their styles were slightly different, but I couldn't be sure even then if I was right about which one was my husband. They rubbed and sucked my sensitive tits for what seemed like a lifetime, and soon I was surprised to realize I was very close to orgasm. Gary recognized the sounds of my moans and chuckled. I knew his laugh and knew he was on my left side, but then they simultaneously stopped what they were doing for a moment and I didn't know if they had switched places.

"You're not going to cum yet." I heard Scott's voice near my feet and then my two strong men turned me over. My back, butt and back of my thighs got the same treatment my front side had. When they were done with that I felt two fingers enter my pussy.

"I think she likes us, Scott." Gary said, but I didn't know if they were his fingers or if Scott held his up for Gary to see my cunt juices glistening on them. They flipped me back over and a few moments passed. I tried to hear what was happening but there was just a lot of rustling. My breasts were starting to get cold, and my nipples tightened up even more than they already were. My senses were slightly heightened by my lack of sight, so I soon smelled a match burning from the direction of the bathroom. I then smelled a fragrant, herbal scent that could only belong to one of my husband's aromatherapy candles. I gasped and struggled slightly.

I had told Gary again and again that I was afraid to try hot was dripped on my breasts because I didn't want to get burned. He had said that maybe when I least expect it he would do it without my permission. Soon one of them came over to me and caressed me some more. Then they suddenly spread my legs and started licking my clit and pussy vigorously. Finally I knew who was who. I was being eaten out by a completely different person than my cunt was used to, and it blossomed under the new and unfamiliar attention. Meanwhile I could feel hot wet droplets falling on my waiting breasts. It felt like cum being spurted onto them and the heat only stung a little at first impact. I started moaning all over again and soon Scott's mouth had worked me into a frenzy. I was thrusting my hips up to his mouth and moaning louder and louder. Soon I came with powerful spasms in my cunt. Scott stopped licking and thrust his cock deep into my cunt to feel me cum around him. His thrusts kept the orgasm going longer, and then the two men started taking turns fucking me.

They switched places so many times I could no longer be certain who was fucking me. I didn't know what they were doing when they weren't fucking me except that occasionally someone would fondle my breasts. Then I heard tell-tale heavy breathing from the one fucking me. It sounded like Scott. He clutched my hips and fucked harder and deeper as he came inside my cunt, moaning my name. Then Gary got between my legs and slid his cock in my slippery cunt, feeling Scott's warm cum all around his cock. Scott made sure to cum a little on my breasts, too, and Gary leaned over to lick it off. By now I was ready again and my moaning got Gary off. He moaned with me as we came together. The two of them collapsed against me, and Scott gently removed my blindfold and the belt binding my hands together. He smiled at me and I could feel his hard-on against my leg. I smiled back at him as I realized the night was still young.