Cindy Gets Balled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,920 Followers

Mark looked down at Ann who continued to work on his cock with abandon. "I'm sorry baby...I'm not paying enough attention to you am I sweetie? I bet you want me to slip this into that hot little pussy. Would you like that?" he asked knowing her response.

"Please, yes, I want it. Please give me your cock," Ann pleaded. "Let's go inside. C'mon baby girl. You can watch as I give your older sister what she wants," Mark stated with confidence. Following him inside we all grabbed our towels as we moved to the den, rubbing the wetness from our bodies. My dick swaying back and forth, erect from the spectacle I had witnessed. Mark sat down on the couch as Ann walked over and sat astride his lap. Once again kissing him as she pushed her heaving breast against his dark frame.

I went into the kitchen to get us a new round of drinks and when I returned Cindy was sitting naked on the floor. She had removed her bottoms and was now rubbing her clit and pulling at her nipple. My wife was riding Mark, bouncing up and down as he took her left breast in his mouth, sucking and biting as she bounced up and down on his hard prick. "Oh God, she shouted, Oh, Oh shit..." she continued as she rode him madly.

"You love my black dick don't cha' baby. You can't get enough of my black dick can ya'. Ain't nothing like my cock to take care of that sweet little white pussy of yours. Tell baby sister how much you love my cock. Tell her," he demanded.

"I love your cock. I'll do anything to have your cock. Fuck me...Fuck me," she exclaimed.

"Tell baby sister what you are," Mark continued.

"I'm your cock slut," Ann cried in a groan.

"Who does that pussy belong to? Tell your little sister who owns that cunt...," he demanded.

"You do. You own my pussy...my pussy belongs to you....I belong to you...oh, fuck, give me that cock. I love your big black cock!" she cried.

Cindy's fingers were plunging hard into her box and her own breathing was ragged. I knew the sounds Ann often made and I knew she was close to coming as well. As Ann continued to bounce up and down, I could tell they were close to climaxing. Mark leaned his back hard into the couch as he thrust up. His legs coming off the couch. He grunted loudly, as Ann held his head tight to her chest. "Yes, Yes, Yes...fill me baby. Fill me up, give it to me!" Ann cried as Mark shot his load deep into her cunt.

They both started to slow as Cindy continued to rub her own fingers madly on her little clit. Ann slid off and for the first time Cindy's eyes gazed on the tattoo just to the right of Ann's shaved pussy lips, now swollen from the fucking Mark had provided - "Mark's Cock Slut". The letters were covered in their sweat and cum but the words were very legible. Mark looked on with amusement as he glanced over at me. "Larry, why don't you clean her up."

Ann settled back onto the couch and spread her legs as I eased down on the floor and crawled between my wife's legs. I began to lap at her hot hole. Their juices leaking from her stretched pussy. Ann grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face tightly into her smooth wet mound.

"Was that exciting baby girl? Did you enjoy the show?," he continued as he looked down at Cindy whose assault on her own box had slowed. "You ever touched a black cock before?, he asked.

"No", came her meek reply. "Its okay, baby girl. We're family here. Everything we do stays here. You want to touch this?" he inquired as he reached down and held his now relaxed member, still glistening with my wife's juices. Cindy seemed frozen as he continued to hold his cock in his hand. "Larry," he looked over. "Show baby girl what you like to do." Without thought, I shifted to Mark's crotch and took the member in my hand as I eased my mouth down on his hot cock. I could taste my wife's pussy on his dick as I lapped the head with my tongue.

I could only imagine the reaction of my sister in law as she was watched me give another man head. "Larry likes my dick too don't cha' boy." I muffled my confirmation as I continued to suck on his hardening cock. "Come over here baby girl and let me rub those pretty titties again."

Cindy eased up on her knees and moved closer to him as he reached out and began stroking her chest. Cupping her breast and pulling lightly on her nipple. Twisting the little nubs between his thumb and finger. "Damn girl, you got some fine little titties," he continued as she sighed under his touch. I looked over to see Mark take her hand in his and then rest it on the shaft of his cock. He rubbed their hands up and down as I continued to suck and lick on the crown of his cock.

Eventually he removed his hand and Cindy continued to grasp his ebony flesh, stroking it up and down as I continued to give him head. I heard Cindy gasp as I opened my eyes and saw Mark's fingers sliding in between the folds of her cunt. He dipped his finger in and rubbed his thumb along her clit as she pushed her chest into his arm. I saw her reach down and grab his arm, not pushing it away. Instead, pulling down hard as if she wanted him to impale her with his arm. "I think baby girl wants some of daddy too," Mark said softly as he continued to rub her clit. "I believe baby girl wants some hard black cock. Is that right baby girl? You want Mark's cock?" he continued.

Her voice was soft, very faint, but her reply was unmistakable. "Yes, please, I want your cock." Mark pushed my head away and gently slid them both to the floor. For the first time Mark slid up her body trailing kisses on her stomach, to her breast, and then to her mouth. Her lips hungrily seeking his. Her tongue pushed into his mouth before he had time to meet her advance. Her arms wrapped tightly around his back as he reached down and began rubbing his cock along her wet pussy lips. He dipped in just the head before pulling it back out. Her hips rising off the floor trying desperately to keep the head inside her folds.

"You want it bad don't cha' baby girl." "Yes, please, yes give me your cock," she cried as he toyed with her. Mark began easing into her pussy and she groaned as his meat filled her tight liitle hole. "I'll go easy... I know that sweet little pussy ain't never had this much dick before." Cindy was clawing at his back as he continued to ease his cock into her hot wet cunt. She continued to moan as his hardness filled her. As he moved his hips back and forth, slowly, she began accepting more and more of his throbbing meat.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck...," Cindy chanted as he slid his dick back and forth. "You like that black dick don't cha' baby girl. You know once you had black, there ain't no going back. You ain't never gonna' be satisfied with those little white dicks again. Tell daddy how much you like that dick. Tell me baby girl."

"Oh fuck...it's so big. Your cock is so big, damn," she continued to swear. Cindy wrapped her legs tightly around his back as he pumped her over and over.

I looked over at Ann who was watching her sister and her lover. Her finger rubbing her clit back and forth as she gazed at Mark ravaging her sister. I went back to Ann's cunt and began licking her hot snatch as she continued to rub her clit.

"You ready for me baby. You ready to take my load up your hot little pussy," Mark moaned as his tongue snaked into her ear.

"Oh yes, fill me. Give it to me baby. I want to fill your cum in me. Please..."

The room seemed to explode as I heard first Mark and then both Cindy and Ann who all seemed to come in unison. Mark was groaning as Cindy's cries mixed with his. Mark rolled over and lay on his back as Cindy closed her eyes seemingly regaining her composure. Mark looked down at Cindy's puffy lips which already seemed to be leaking his juice. "You want Larry to clean that up?"

Cindy looked at me and then Ann. Ann pushed my head away, as if in consent, as I slid between my sister in law's legs. I heard her groan as my tongue found her wet hole and I dipped my tongue inside her sopping wet pussy.

Her taste was almost identical to Ann's as her juices mixed with Mark's cum. The only difference was the small strip of pubic hair she had just above her clit. I wondered how long that would be there now that Mark had claimed his prize. I pushed my tongue deep inside her as I felt his cum rush out to meet my mouth. I grasped both her ass cheeks in my hands as I devoured her cunt. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled at my hair as she began to thrust into my face. She came again hard as she thrust back and forth.

I withdrew my mouth planting little kisses down her legs to her cute little toes as I withdrew to the couch. I looked into Ann's eyes and we moved together in a kiss. I looked over to see Cindy watching us with a smile. She understood what had happened and she was okay with it.

I went into the kitchen to make a drink. When I returned to the den, Ann was gathering the wet items to throw into the pantry. I started to ask where Mark and Cindy went when I head voices down the hall and the shower running. Mark and Cindy spent the night together as Ann and I made our way back to the bedroom. We were way too exhausted to hear any noises coming from their room. I wasn't sure what the rest of the weekend held but I did know Cindy would never be the same. It's like Mark said, "Once you go black, there's no going back."

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,920 Followers
12