Cindy Lou and the New Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda increased the speed of her thrusts into the pussy under her. Cindy Lou matched the increase, fucking back to meet the dildo every time it rammed into her. The faster pace was bringing Mandy closer to her climax, but the change in body position had no effect on her. The dildo that was sending incredible waves of pleasure through her body went in and out of her pussy the same way, and only the spur contacted her clit.

That was not the case with Cindy Lou, though. The action of the big dildo's cleverly designed pleasure bumps against her clit, combined with everything else it was doing for her pushed her over the brink, and she started cumming, joyfully singing out the glad news. Her arms wrapped around Amanda's shoulders and her legs squeezed the sexy brunette's hips as her body thrashed and tossed under her cousin. Mandy kept driving the dildo in and out, as fast as she could, knowing it would be only seconds before she started cumming too.

"Ah, AH!" Cindy Lou cried ecstatically as she climaxed, ramming her pussy against Amanda. Following her orgasm, her body totally relaxed. Her legs released the woman who had just brought about that tumultuous event, and both arms sprawled at her sides.

She wasn't envious, but Amanda wanted very badly to replicate what her roommate had just done. Leaving the toy buried deep in Cindy Lou's pussy, she rocked from side to side, so the spur on her own dildo would continue to move tightly against her clit, while the pleasure bumps massaged the entire inside of her pussy. In less than a minute, she started to cum, loudly announcing the news to the woman under her.

Cindy Lou had recovered enough from her own orgasm that she knew what to do. Her arms and legs once again hugged Amanda, holding her tightly while the brunette's body, in the throes of cumming, tossed about on top of her. Mandy's strenuous movements continued for several minutes until all her muscles spasmed as she climaxed.

The two women lay in a happy pile, dildos still filling their pussies and sending out swirls of bliss. They rested there, basking in the warm glow of their very special friendship. Soon, Cindy Lou would be getting out from under Mandy and going down on her, bringing her friend to another orgasm. This would be followed by changing the dildos on the new toy, strapping it around her waist, and fucking until both women climaxed again. The evening of pleasure still had a long way to go, but they needed to rest for a while first.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Cindy Lou and Amanda did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12