Cindy the Ball Breaking Nympho

Story Info
Sex with a nymphomaniac.
1.3k words
3.61
10.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Chris Thompson met Cindy Wells on the internet he really thought he'd found the love of his life. She lived in Florida and he was so anxious to meet her he offered to pay her airfare to LA for a week-end visit. His offer was readily accepted and the big day arrived for him to meet her at the airport.

Now Chris wasn't a prude exactly but he was a bit reserved and she turned out to be a bit of a shock. As she walked towards him at LAX he thought she'd forgotten to put her skirt on - her dress was that short. When she got closer he could see her tits jiggling around under her thin top and her cleavage almost met the slit in her skirt.

Driving over to his place she slid her hand up and down his thigh and he almost ran into the car in front of him a couple of times. When they got to his apartment she was all over him as soon as the door closed.

"I've been looking forward to this moment ever since we first spoke to each other," she said, pinning him against the wall and ramming her tongue halfway down his throat. "I knew immediately that you were my kind of guy."

To put it mildly Chris was a bit overwhelmed. He was not a choir boy by a long shot but he hadn't met anyone quite as aggressive as Cindy before.

"Let's get undressed and you can fuck me right here against the wall," she said.

Of course as she wearing so little it didn't take her five seconds to strip off. He took a bit longer, not only because he was wearing more clothes but he was a bit nervous. This wasn't the sweet innocent looking girl he'd Skyped numerous times. Yes - she did have low cut tops on a couple of occasions but he didn't think much of it at the time.

As she stood there naked, impatient to get going, Chris continued struggling to get his pants off. Having a boner was unavoidable as he was staring at a tall, slender, gorgeous looking blonde with tits most movie stars would die for.

Once naked he put his arms around her and she pressed her back to the flocked wallpaper. It seemed that she didn't want any foreplay she just wanted him to ram his cock into her and start moving it in and out.

"Be rough," she cried out, "I won't break - give it to me hard baby."

He'd never actually had it standing up before and it took a bit of manoeuvring to get his dick into her crack. When he did she screamed as though she'd cum already.

Chris loved the feel of her warm wet cunt and he would liked to have savored the moment but she wanted action and she grabbed onto the cheeks of his ass and started to grind his dick and poke her tongue in his mouth at the same time. It felt so good he knew he was going to cum very soon and when he did she cried out, "Oh yes - Oh yes," several times and breaking free she dropped to her knees and sucked the dripping residue from his dick.

The evening was only just beginning and Cindy already wanted her ass slapped, her tits bitten and his entire hand rammed up her pussy. After an hour and a half he was feeling completely shagged out but she didn't let up. They did it backwards and forwards, up her ass in her mouth, on the floor, in the bed until his dick was sore and he felt that at any moment he would have a heart attack.

"I love sex," she smiled, "I could just do it and do it and do it."

It was not what Chris wanted to hear. He knew that most men dreamed about meeting a girl like her but in reality such women could put you in an early grave - that's if there was enough left to bury.

When she agreed to a brief respite he managed to cook up a couple of omelet's, even though his legs had turned to jelly and he had a real problem standing at the stove. All the time he was cooking she, still naked, had her arms around his waist rubbing her hairy snatch against his ass.

Eventually he did manage to get her to sit down at the table but even then her bare feet began to assault his and it seemed like a precursor of what she had in mind for dessert. When he poured her a glass of wine she warned him that she had a low tolerance for alcohol.

"It's some sort of genetic thing," she said, "I end up falling asleep and we wouldn't want that would we."

"We certainly wouldn't," he grinned filling her glass to the rim.

As she predicted her eyes started to flicker after a while and she dozed off right there in the chair. It was a bit of a struggle but he managed to get her into the bedroom and lay her on the bed. He slept on the sofa and was awoken early the next morning with Cindy playing with his dick.

"I'd like to cover it with whipped cream and lick it all off," she said, looking completely rejuvenated.

Chris said he couldn't wait for that but he thought they should have coffee first, "Coffee always makes me feel horny," he said.

"Great, let's have some coffee then."

While she lay on the sofa fingering her slit, he made a good strong cup and laced it with brandy.

"It tastes a bit different," she said, "Sort of tangy."

"It's a special blend I get from Ethiopia," he smiled, "Drink up I think we should both have a second cup."

To cut a long story short Chris kept her libated all week-end. He put vodka in the curry, Jack Daniels in the scrambled eggs and Creme de Menthe in the dessert. However, before they left for the airport on the Sunday afternoon he thought maybe they should have a farewell fuck, after all she was a very beautiful woman.

As she lay on the bed he gently opened her legs and put his face between them. With his fingers and tongue he played with her pink folds and she groaned and moaned and even giggled a little. He was feeling quite horny and his dick, in spite of all the punishment it took on the first day, was now as hard as a rock.

He moved between her legs and gentle slipped it into her wet groove it felt great but before started to move it in and out she began to snore and the spell was broken. Chris, now a little deflated, let her sleep until it was time to leave for the airport.

"I'm really sorry I've been so tired," she said, before she left to board her flight, "I feel I've disappointed you, I had such an exciting week-end planned for us. I wanted us to do it in the shower, in the tub and even on the balcony under the moon."

"Well we can do all those things when I get back from Ethiopia."

"You're going to Ethiopia?" she gasped.

"Yes the people I buy coffee from want me to go there as a taster."

"How long will you be gone," she asked, sliding her hand down his crotch.

"Just a couple of years," he said, piling on the lies, "Unfortunately they don't have internet up the in mountains."

It was a teary goodbye and he felt a little sorry for her but as she joined the line at the gate he saw her fingering the ass of the tall male passenger in front of her. There was doubt in his mind that her new found friend was just about to join the "mile high club."

THE END