Cindy the Slut

Story Info
Hot wife teases and beyond.
2.2k words
4.23
126.1k
99
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers

Doug walked into our bedroom, finding me lightly oiled and naked, just as I was pulling the nipple enhancer ring over my partially erect nipple. I tweaked my nipple, pulling more of the erect flesh through the flexible gold ring. My right nipple was poking forward as the erect nipple swelled inside the tight gold ring.

"Be a love and do the other for me!" I smiled at my husband.

Picking up the other gold ring, he placed the metal flexible ring over my erect left nipple. Copying my earlier movements, he gently coaxed my nipple through the ring, until the erect flesh of my nipple matched my right breast. Both nipples were hard and erect, poking through the small golden rings. My 36D breasts were still firm and with the nipple rings in place they looked awesome. There was a tiny circle below the nipple rings, for the purpose of hanging jewellery from or connecting a chain.

"Are going to help me get ready for tonight?" I teased my husband playfully.

"Are you going out with Krystal?" he asked in a dejected tone.

"It's Friday night, Krystal and I always go out for a good cock-tease on Fridays!" I replied in my most sarcastic voice.

"But sometimes it's more than cock-teasing you get up to!" Doug proclaimed.

Doug was indeed correct. Sometimes Krystal and I would push the envelope too far and either over excite the guys or more often than not, we'd seriously over arouse ourselves. This has resulted in Krystal and I doing a full on Lesbian show for a Stag Party and once or twice we've been fucked in the back of someones car. On one occasion I fucked a guy while I blew his friend, to completion I might add, which all ended up at the back of my throat before sliding it's way further down.

I smiled at Doug and playfully tickled his cheeks with my french manicured nails.

"Honey you know I'm a slut and you love me for being the dirtiest slut I can be!" I smiled with my head slightly tilted.

Doug smiled back, raising his hands to my swollen bejewelled nipples.

"Not until you get me ready!" I teased moving Dogs hands from my breasts.

"What are you wanting to wear tonight?" Doug enquired trying to hide is disappointment at not feeling my erect nipples.

"Well you know I do like a tight corset, so I was thinking of my soft stretchy leather look corset with the six garter straps. I would wear my black seamed fishnet stockings to maintain the slut look, but I'd forego panties or a thong as I'm going to wear my very tight pencil skirt!" I smiled pleased with my choices.

"No panties?" Doug exclaimed.

"Yes I wont be wearing panties. It ruins the cock-teasing if you can't flash a little pussy, and she's shaved smooth tonight and deserves a little flashing!" I teased.

Doug helped me into the tight corset, fastening the sexy lingerie by the hook and eyes at the back. My tits were spilling out of the corset, so I turned the bra cup over, creating a quarter cup effect, making my large breast with their nipple jewellery look magnificent. I slid the fishnet stockings over my legs and Doug fastened the six straps to the tops of the stockings, ensuring my seams were straight. Standing on my toes I twirled to see my reflection. I looked every inch the Parisienne prostitute, with my cinched corseted waist, erect jewelled nipples and smooth shaved pussy.

"What are you going to wear on top?" Doug enquired.

"I'm going to wear this new blouse!" I said holding up a shiny black blouse, which was quite low cut with buttons down the front. It was extremely tight around the waist accentuating my narrow waist which enhanced my large breasts. Placing the blouse on, you could see the fabric was very stretchy and clung to my waist and breasts. My enhanced erect nipples were pushing the stretched material to its limit. I left the last two buttons undone, displaying ample amount of cleavage.

Doug loved my feminine curvy body and by the look on his face my outfit was approving to his taste. I stepped into the tight pencil skirt, which thankfully was also made of a stretchy material. This also clung to my body, showing the bumps of my garter straps, ensuring my overall look was the perfect slut. I stepped into an outrageously high pair of spike heeled stiletto shoes that tied at the ankle. I then placed an ankle bracelet on my right ankle, to alert any victims tonight that I was an easy slut. The final touch was a black velvet collar around my neck. I'd recently learnt though Doug was unaware that in swinging circles the wearing of a collar signified that you were up for anal sex. I did enjoy anal sex but this was all part of the tease, making the guys think you're a slut and take cock in your ass. Makes me squirm with delight just thinking about it. I stood back from Doug and smiled.

"Well what do you think?" I teased.

"Fucking awesome!" Doug replied "Why don't you dress for me like that anymore?" Doug groaned.

"Hello! You'll be fucking me later so this is for you in an indirect way!" I smiled.

Doug just stared at my outfit and body. drinking in the vision of his loving wife dressed like a cheap slut on her way out to cock tease other guys.

"Pour me a glass of wine while a I ring Krystal and tell her I'm ready!" I ordered.

Doug left the room to fetch my drink as I rang Krystal.

Her phone answered on the fourth ring.

"Hi babe, is that you all dressed up like a slut now!" Krystal giggled.

"Yeah!" I giggled back "Doug is running about the house with a raging hard on! If I can get that effect after ten years of marriage, then hopefully someone I've never met will almost explode!" I laughed wickedly.

"Tell me about it! Jeff has been pawing at me as he helped me into my lingerie! I've got for wet look black this evening!" Krystal confirmed.

"Stockings?" I quizzed.

"Of course honey. You know the boys like the look and feel of a stocking!" she giggled girlishly as I heard Jeff moan sexually in the background.

Jeff is a fully fledged cuckold and gets off at Krystal's sexual antics. She has even had Jeff lick her pussy and ass clean after two black guys fucked her in their car outside a nightclub, whilst a small crowd watched on. She told me that when Jeff was licking her clean she was regaling the evenings events and Jeff loved every sordid word. I've thought of doing this to Doug sometime, but I'm not sure Doug would go for the cleaning up bit.

I've not fully fucked a guy as yet. I've had their cocks inside me, bringing me to orgasm then I've finished the guy off orally or with my hand. i did have one guy slide his cock in my ass, just to try it out as it's something Doug and I don't really do. It felt a little painful at first but after a few long deep thrusts the pain vanished and was replaced by pure lust. I've never clicked on to Doug about guys being inside me. I've tormented him once or twice about being fingered and wanking the guy, but I've never disclosed more than that. The times I told him about getting fingered or felt up, and me touching some other guys cock till he spunked really made Doug come very forcefully. I can only assume that he likes the idea of my being a naughty slut, so tonight I just may be extra naughty. Some of our evening antics with Krystal and I, Doug and Jeff have came along, sat at the bar while Krystal and I flirted, teased and danced with guys. The guys could only see some of our antics as not everything that happened would be in line of sight. If the dance floor is crowded, it's almost impossible for our husbands to see that we're getting fingered or stroking some guys hard cock. On one occasion I had a guy fingering my shaved pussy and ass while I stroked his cock to orgasm. There was a little straggle of spunk on my hand which I delighted in licking off in front of my dance partner, giving him a little extra thrill. When I got back to the bar, I gave Doug a peck on the cheek then swiftly gulped my wine to avoid any cum breath.

"So are you ready for some sexy fun tonight?" Krystal asked.

"You know me babe, I'm up for anything!" I said as we both laughed.

"Tonight I'm feeling really naughty! I've told Jeff I may get some guy to fuck me tonight, but that he can watch!" Krystal said almost whispering, but loud enough for me to hear Jeff moan sexually.

"Dirty lucky slut!" I giggled "See you in the club in about an hour at our usual seats!" I said then clicked my phone off. Doug walked into the bedroom holding a large glass of chilled white wine. My lipsticked mouth placed on the glass I took a long sip of the cool alcohol.

"Was that Krystal on the phone?" Doug asked.

"Yeah! You never guess what she's going to do tonight?" I said in an alarmed voice.

"It's impossible to guess what Krystal will do as she will do just about anything!" Doug smiled.

"Tonight she is going to take a guy home and fuck him while Jeff watches!" I said all wide eyed and surprised.

"Why don't you do that as well?" Doug said, very calmly and straight faced.

"You'd want me to bring a guy home and fuck him while you watched?" I responded almost shocked.

"Yeah! I like watching you cock-teasing the guys as it teases me also, plus it makes me want to fuck you so much when I see how horny and sexy men find you!" Doug smiled confidently.

"Could you handle me fucking a guy while you watched?" I enquired confidently.

"I handled that you wanked a guy off while he fingered you, and if you admitted that, you've probably given a few guys a blow job or probably had a cock inside you on some occasion!"

Doug smiled knowingly.

I was a bit dumbstruck at his forthright statement. I hadn't been fucked properly but I have had another cock inside me a few times, only till I came, then I finished the guy off with my mouth or hand! Was now the time to confess all? Was Doug comfortable and secure enough to handle this exposure. I knew he took delight in showing off his hot trophy wife, but was a slut wife within his capabilities?

I drew a deep breath and blurted out my confession.

"You're right I have had a cock inside me! On more than one occasion to be truthful! But once they made me cum I finished them off with either a wank or a blow job!" I stated unabashed "I've never had another guy cum inside my pussy!"

"Was I nearby?" Doug asked calmly.

"On one occasion you were, the guy fucked me in the ladies restroom of a night club with Krystal in the next cubicle getting fucked by two students!" I replied "But the other times were when I was on girls nights out and there was the one time at my office Christmas party, but that night the guy tried to fuck my ass!" I continued.

Doug looked me directly in the eyes and asked.

"Did you let him fuck your ass?"

"He got the tip inside and bucked me a few times, but I needed him in my pussy to give me my orgasm! I was contemplating having him finish off in my ass, but he pulled out of my pussy and came on my shaved mound!" I regaled with a large smile on my face.

"I fucking knew you were a slut, but I didn't realise you were this much of a slut!" Doug smiled.

"You're not angry or jealous?" I enquired.

"Not at all in fact I find it very arousing!" Doug smiled with the most wicked look in his eyes.

"So the guy who tried to fuck your ass! Do you work with him?"

"Yes I work with him and you know him!" I smiled, pleased at how well Doug was taking this.

"I know him? Would you like to fuck this guy properly and maybe give him your ass?" Doug teased now taking the upper hand.

"If you're ok with it I'd love to fuck him! In fact if you're up for it I could fuck him tonight as he'll be at the club. I was going to have a sneaky snogging session and possibly suck his cock, but if you're ok we could bring him back here and you can watch me get fucked by him!" I smiled taking back control.

"We'll see how the night pans out, but if you want to bring him back to fuck then feel free to do so!" Doug spoke quite assertively.

"I need to tell you in advance that he has a huge cock and when he comes there is a colossal amount of spunk!" I smiled sexily.

"Sounds good to me!" Doug smiled "Who is it then?"

"Bobby!" I replied.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers