Cindy the Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Hot wife teases and beyond.
4.7k words
4.47
49.4k
41
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,837 Followers

Bobby stood with his back to the bar as Krystal and I rubbed his well packed crotch. Our hands were gripping his cock through his trousers, feeling the vibrant throbbing of his love muscle. We took turns in kissing his lips and rubbing our tits into his broad chest. Bobby smiled when I brushed my breast across his chest, feeling my erect jewelled nipples, stroking back and forth. Bobby placed his large masculine hand on my left breast and began to tweak my already erect nipples. Honestly my pussy and stomach were doing somersaults, such was my state of arousal.

"Ladies I think we should have a few dances and drinks, which your husbands should pay for, then we'll go to your house Cindy and on the way I want you both to run your lips up and down my cock, so that you're kissing each other with my cock in between!"

For the first time in my life I experienced and orgasm where only my breasts were being stimulated. I buried my head in to Bobby's shoulder and clamped my thighs together as my orgasm surged through me. I could detect a trickle of my cum running down the inside of my thigh. Fucking hell, tonight was going to be one horny fucking night! Bobby escorted me on to the dance floor whilst Krystal returned to our husbands to inform them of the plan and what drink to buy Bobby. Krystal later told me that Doug went to the bar to fetch the drinks, while she told Jeff how big Bobby's cock was and how much she was looking forward to being impaled on it. She also informed Jeff that when Bobby was fucking one of us the other would be getting their pussy eaten by the one getting fucked. Jeff the supreme cuckold, suggested that us girls get in a sixty nine position where we could lick each other's clitoris and the one on top could be getting fucked by Bobby doggy style, either in the pussy or in the ass! Sometimes it really is wonderful to have a cuckold husband!

Doug had returned from the bar with the drinks, so Krystal decided to join Bobby and I on the dance floor. As Krystal sidled up to us, she noticed my hand inside Bobby's fly's rubbing the massive manhood. Krystal smiled at Bobby and then at me, holding my right cheek, she turned my head towards hers and kissed my lips softly. Our tongues rolled around inside our mouths, wriggling and squirming like two snakes fucking. Bobby's cock throbbed and twitched in my hand at the sight of Krystal and I making out. I removed my hand from Bobby's cock and placed both hands on Krystal's firm breasts. Kneading her bra less tits, she smoothed her hands up my stomach and replicated my actions. She was mesmerised at my jewelled nipples and perplexed at how erect my nipples were. Bobby had a hand on each of our waist, leaning closer to us kissing, he whispered loudly enough for us to hear.

"Love the corsets ladies. You two sluts will be keeping those on when I fuck you later!"

We broke our kiss and placed our lips on Bobby's cheeks, moving slowly across his face until all three sets of lips connected. The tongues all came out at once, and the wriggling snake pit of tongues began to explore each other's mouths.

This was wildly erotic the three of us making out on the dance in full view of the nightclub clientele. Our tongues disentangled as Krystal whispered.

"We should go now! I need to be fucked and I need to chew those wonderful nipples Cindy!" She looked quite flushed and sexually agitated as she finished her sentence.

"If we go now I want to lick the inside flesh of your shaved pussy!" I smiled with half closed eyes, still rubbing Bobby's cock, which was so hard now, it was in danger of snapping.

We headed over to where our husbands were sitting. Bobby shook Doug's hand and began some small talk, though both guys were smiling. Bobby turned to shake Jeff's hand, which Jeff offered in a friendly manner, but there something sub-serving about the look on Jeff's face, which Bobby picked up on being the alpha male by rubbing Krystal's ass as he spoke to Jeff. Bobby moved closer to the guys as Krystal turned to me and winked. She leant in toward my ear and said.

"You were so right about Bobby's cock, it's absolutely huge!" She grinned with the most salacious look on her face "I can't wait to have it inside me!"

I looked at Krystal biting my bottom lip and spoke quietly to her.

"Do you want to take his cock up your ass? It felt too big for me to take!" I said nervously.

"Honey after some of the Black dicks I've had in my ass, that will be no trouble! Plus Jeff does like to see his hot little slut of wife getting ass fucked! He likes to clean out a nice ass cream pie!" She smiled.

"Come on let's go in our car. Doug can drive and Jeff can sit in the front, and you and I can kiss and suck Bobby's cock!" I smiled as I signalled to the guys we wanted to move on.

Krystal and Both flicked our tongues in Bobby's ear, then turned to our husbands.

"Come guys we need fucked and if you guys want to watch your better move along now!" I demanded.

The guys gulped their drinks down and we moved out of the club. Outside the street was almost empty of people as we approached our car. Doug clicked the key to open the doors as Jeff climbed into the passenger seat and Doug held the rear door open. Krystal was the first to approach the car as she smiled at Doug. She unbuttoned her blouse revealing her tight black satin corset with lace see through cups revealing her wonderfully erect nipples. She unzipped her skirt as it slid down her thighs, revealing her stockings and shaved cunt. Removing the articles completely she handed them to Doug and said.

"Be a sweetheart would you and look after these for me! I won't be needing them for a few hours!" She smiled and climbed into the car revealing her shaved slit as she slid along the rear seat. Bobby smiled at Doug and climbed in the rear seat, immediately kissing and tonguing the mouth of my slut friend. I looked at Doug and removed my blouse and skirt in the same way as Krystal did. Handing my clothes to Doug I whispered into his ear.

"Take these for me babe. I'll feel much better getting fucked in just my corset and stockings!" I grazed my nails across his chin and climbed into the rear seat, perched up on my hands and knees with my ass high in the air. Bobby's cock was already unleashed as Krystal and I ran our tongues and lips up and down the impressive shaft. Doug stared almost hypnotised at his hot wife licking and sucking the cock of another man.

Krystal and I were really putting a show on for our husbands, slurping and moaning as we worshipped Bobby's huge cock. Sliding our lips up the shaft, gently making contact with each others lips intermittently. When our mouths slid to the bulbous blood engorged helmet, our lips met and we kissed softly, wriggling our tongues in and out of each others mouths, then began the slow journey down to Bobby's huge spunk filled balls. Doug was now in the drivers seat, starting the engine and driving the short distance to our house. Jeff was half turned in his seat watching his wife and her slut friend fellate an absolutely enormous cock. We took it turns to lick and suck Bobby's balls and at one point we had a ball each in our mouths as we rolled our slithering tongues around the meaty orbs. Bobby placed his large manly hands on our heads and began to whisper and moan with sexual pleasure.

"Oh fuck yeah! You two cheating sluts suck that cock!" he breathed "Your wimp husbands will see what you both look like getting fucked by a real cock!" He finished with a salacious torment.

Krystal and I both moaned with delight at his sexual taunting of our husbands. I placed my left hand on my bald pussy, only to find that Krystal was moving her hand in the direction of my pussy. Still sucking Bobby's cock, I held my pussylips open as Krystal's long slender fingers slid inside my tight pulsating cunt!

Krystal's fingers began to slide in and out of my very wet pussy, making a delightful squelching sound with each thrust. I rode her fingers wildly, still licking Bobby's cock as I felt an orgasm begin deep inside me. I stopped licking Bobby's cock, panting as my orgasm burst through me.

"Oh fuck yes!" I yelled as the orgasm rippled through my cunt.

Krystal giggled in her girlish way, twiddling her fingers inside me. Instinctively I pushed two fingers in to Krystal's exposed shaved pussy and repaid the compliment. Moving my fingers at rapid speed, I hooked them forward, agitating the spongy flesh around her Gspot. Krystal stopped sucking Bobby's cock but gripped the base, stroking it slowly as her orgasm arrived, making her more vocal. A deluge of female ejaculation gushed from Krystal's pussy, creaming my fingers and hand with her sex fluid. I was unaware that Krystal was a gusher and to say that it turned me on was an understatement. Krystal locked her lips on mine as her orgasm slowly waned, thrusting her hips against my invading fingers. I slowed the tempo of my thrusting allowing Krystal to return to some level of normality. Our tongues entwined gently as our lips brushed softly, enjoying the femininity of our sexual embracing.

"You horny fucking sluts!" Bobby said with an element of shock in his tone.

"That's fucking awesome!" spilled out of Doug's mouth as he watched the cock sucking and finger fucking.

Our car was pulling into our drive as Krystal and I broke our kiss and returned to kissing Bobby's rock hard length.

"Come on sluts, let's get inside so I can get inside!" Bobby grinned, pleased with his play on words.

Doug claimed out of the car and opened our front door. Jeff scurried inside as Doug stood on the front step waiting for Krystal, Bobby and I to climb out of the car. Bobby's trousers were now off and his shirt was unbuttoned. Krystal and I were wearing our Corsets and stockings, revealing our tits and shaved pussies. We all somehow scrambled out of the car with Bobby's dick swaying in the cool night air. My nipples along with Krystal's hardened ever more with drop in temperature. Bobby walked past Doug into our home as Krystal and Clip clopped our high heels over the paving of our entrance. Gliding past Doug I winked at him, licking my lips salaciously as Doug clicked his car keys locking the vehicle. walked in to the lounge to find Bobby sitting on our sofa stark naked with his huge cock proudly jutting upwards. Krystal was sitting on Bobby's left and I joined them sitting on his right. Doug walked into the lounge just in time to witness me begin to straddle Bobby, guiding his meaty cock in to my hungry pussy. I moaned sexually as inch by inch his hard cock slid inside me, stretching my cunt as it buried itself deep inside my pussy. My eyes were rolling with sexual bliss as my pussy stretched and clung to his hard cock. Krystal moved off the sofa and knelt behind me. What happened next was the most unexpected pleasure as Krystal opened my ass cheeks and began to tongue my asshole. The wriggling sensation of her tongue on and in my asshole, coupled with the stretching of my pussy from Bobby's cock, gave me pleasures I did not think were possible.

"Guys get the phone out and take photo's and videos of this!" She ordered "This is going to be one hell of a cumfest!" She giggled the placed her lips on my asshole and moved her tongue and lips around my asshole and Bobby's huge balls. The guys moved closer with their phones, snapping pictures and recording videos of the carnal fucking taking place. I felt my orgasm build up until the pressure was overwhelming as my orgasm flooded through. Bobby held my head and stuck his tongue deep in mouth as I panted on his tongue and lips.

Krystal climbed on to the sofa resting her tits on the arm and kneeling in a doggy fashion type pose. Her legs were parted as her ass and pussy were on full display.

"Come slut you've cum already! Give me a chance with that cock!" She smiled turning her head back watch me and Bobby fucking frenziedly.

"Hey Bobby you can fuck my ass if you wish!" She offered like the prime slut that she was.

Bobby tapped my hips indicating I should vacate his cock. I raised myself off the huge cock, feeling my pussy gape from the sensational stretching.

"Come round here Cindy!" Krystal ordered indicating I should stand in front of her.

"Bend over here and I'll do to your ass with my tongue what Bobby's about to do to my own ass!" She smiled waiting the arrival of Bobby's cock. Bobby knelt before and spat on her asshole. Rubbing his saliva around her puckered ring he nudged his cock slowly beyond her sphincter. I watched astounded as his huge cock slid slowly inside Krystal's ass.

"Fuck yeah lover! Fuck this cheating sluts ass!" Krystal almost howled with delight.

Bobby began to thrust deeper and deeper until his full length was in Krystal's ass. Looking directly in Jeff's eyes, Bobby smiled and said.

"I'm fucking your slut whore wife up the ass! I'm going to come on her face and she will lick clean my turgid cock!" Bobby informed almost snarling.

Jeff nodded his head with what looked like glazed eyes from shear arousal.

"What are you going to do to my bitch?" Doug enquired subserviently.

"These two cheating whores will suck me back to hardness, then I will fuck your slut from behind while his slut licks her pussy, my balls and my ass!" Bobby stated with such authority "Then I'm going to come inside her and watch you and Jeff clean my spunk from out of the cheating slut!"

Doug had a look of total shock and bewildered arousal, nodding his head in agreement.

"Remember guys, these cheating cock sluts belong to me now! They'll fuck me when I want and will entertain my friends when I want! Only if you behave will you be any part of it!" Bobby commanded.

Krystal moaned rather loudly at Bobby's statement and I swear that was the closest I've ever been to coming without anyone touching me.

I moved to the front of Krystal, bending over like bar room stripper, I opened my ass cheeks and backed into her face. Her long snake like tongue slid into my ass making me rock my hips gently as her tongue ass fucked me delightfully. I looked at Doug and Jeff and a huge feeling of sympathy swept over me. Looking into their lust crazed eyes I offered.

"You two remove your cocks from your trousers and suck both your cocks!" Their flies unzipped in record time as they both held their hard cocks at the base. I began to wank Doug's cock as I slowly fed Jeff's cock into my mouth. Almost on impact, Jeff's cock twitched and unleashed a very forceful load straight into mouth. My state of arousal was so high, I swallowed every spurt he offered. Licking his flagging cock, I looked at Doug, gave him a saucy wink and slid his cock into my mouth. I sucked Doug's cock in tandem with Krystal's tongue fucking my ass. The situation proved too much for Doug and his huge load joined Jeff's in sliding down my cum coated throat. I sucked and sucked listening to moans and panting of Doug as he enjoyed the best blowjob of his entire life. His flaccid cock, licked clean was placed back inside his trousers as he and Jeff returned to cameraman duties. I turned to face Krystal and knelt so our faces were at the same height. I kissed her softly, running my tongue around hers as she panted her way through an anal orgasm. Bobby snarled that he was about to come and it would be on our faces. I was so aroused I disregarded the fact that his cock would explode on my face directly from fucking Krystal ass. I really had become a dirty filthy slut. Bobby withdrew his cock, jumping off the sofa holding his cock as he stood at the faces of Krystal and I. His cock exploded delightfully as huge thick globules of hot seed, splashed the cheek of Krystal and I. The second spurt landed perfectly in Krystal's open mouth. The third spurt splashed Krystal's lips and my cheek. The fourth spurt landed square in my mouth as I wrapped my lips around Bobby's exploding cock. Sucking the spunk from his pipe, I heard Bobby growl with satisfaction. Krystal moved her face in toward mine, indicating we had to share the depleting cock. We both began to lick the depleting but still large cock, cleaning the shaft and balls of semen, pussy juice and sweat.

Krystal and licked Bobby's cum from our faces, swirling his thick seed around our tongues and exchanging the manly fluid, we stroked each other's pussies gently, before swallowing the surplus spunk.

Doug and Jeff were snapping away, recording the whole event, already showing protruding bulges in the crotch region, so soon after coming in my mouth.

Bobby looked at Krystal and I licking his cock like two deranged sluts. Smiling he said or rather ordered.

"I think you girls should put a little lesbian slut show on for us guys!" He grinned perversely.

Doug dashed upstairs to bring every sex toy I owned. He returned carrying a selection of toys and a hand held video camera. Smiling at me he handed over a rather large black mambo cock and to Krystal he handed my electric blue Rabbit Vibrator, the guaranteed orgasm provider.

Krystal instantly placed the vibrator in her mouth and seductively gave the sex toy an erotic blowjob for the benefit of the guys and the video camera, which Doug was now using in his role as Porn Director. Krystal opened her legs as wide as can be, with her high heeled feet pointing outward, revealing her shaved pussy to the camera. She was still sucking the sex toy, when I placed the black mambo at her slit, rubbing the huge sex toy up and down her slit. Krystal's wetness was evident as her slit became more and more glossy with her sexual juices. She was bucking against the black sex toy, her pussy opening around the head of the black plastic cock as I applied a little pressure, pushing the black veined phallus into her welcoming cunt. As the black replica cock slid inside Krystal she began to moan sexually, fucking the toy as though this was a real life cock. The guys were mesmerised watching the ten inch sex toy stretch Krystal's pussylips as she took the length of the whole toy with consummate ease. Plunging the black cock in and out of Krystal's cunt, her squelching pussy was blending in with the sound of her slut hungry panting.

"Fuck me!" She repeated, every time the black sex toy plunged inside her.

I noticed Bobby was sporting a full blown erection, stroking his huge hard length slowly, watching Krystal perform sexually.

"Stick it up the sluts ass!" Bobby instructed me. Krystal moaned in approval as I pulled the cum coated plastic black from Krystal's pussy and nudged it at her earlier fucked asshole. There was more than enough natural lubricant from here earlier fucking and her cum coating the black cock, to allow the black cock to slide into her asshole with ease.

The deep throaty moan that emanated from her mouth as the entire length of the black replica cock slid inside her ass. Krystal was bucking gently against the Black cock as I leant forward to kiss her aroused swollen lips. Gently brushing my lips over hers, our tongues softly snaked and entwined as I kissed Krystal through her powerful orgasm. Bobby had now joined us on the floor as he took up position between Krystal's opened legs. Now taking over the role of Director, Bobby issued the following instructions.

"Jeff you hold the black cock and fuck your slut wife's ass with it. Cindy you sit on Krystal's face and get her tongue deep inside you, I'll fuck Krystal's pussy until the whore cums, then I'll fuck Cindy's pussy until she comes also, and Doug you'll film all of this making sure you catch all of it, and when I've spunked inside Cindy, you and Jeff can lick all of my salty seed out of her pussy!" Bobby described like a seasoned porn director.

Krystal was moaning like the whore of babylon, having her husband ram the huge black replica cock in and out of her ass whilst Bobby began to feed his huge cock slowly inside her hungry pussy. As Bobby's huge cock pushed it's way inside Krystal's cunt she whimpered and sobbed with sexual delight. Jeff slid the black cock in and out of her ass in unison with Bobby's cock fucking her pussy. Jeff discovered the control switch for the battery operated black cock and turned the vibrator on to half speed. Krystal moaned loudly as the vibrating pleasure enhanced her double penetration.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,837 Followers
12