Cindy's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Graburn
Graburn
11 Followers

I took a deep breath and reached for the shaving cream and my razor, which were in my travel bag hanging from the mirror. I sat on the toilet and put the shaving equipment on the floor in front of me. I realized right away that I would have to work hard to avoid looking right at the crack in the wall, and I was worried that the peeper had been scared away by my facing him. I knew that I was in it for good now though, so I picked up the can of shaving cream and spread my legs as far as I could spread them. I looked down past my breasts and saw that my pussy hair was still damp from the shower and sticking to my skin, showing much more of my lips than was usual. I could see the darker pink of my inner lips clearly, and I could tell that even they were pulled apart a bit, showing the moist area inside. I reached down with my hand and pulled the hair beside my lips to each side, pulling my pussy open even more as I did it. Then I held my hand over my lips and took the shaving cream with my other hand and spread it on the hair next to my thighs on both sides of my vagina. As I wiped my hands on the towel, my eye caught a bit of movement through the wall again, and I knew the watcher was still there. I smiled inside as I imagined what they were thinking -- what a stroke of luck to have me totally naked, directly in their line of sight, with my legs spread and breasts and nipples in full view!

I began shaving, starting at the top of my bush and working down on both sides. For a fleeting moment, I considered shaving myself completely, but I'm an exhibitionist, not a porn star, so I decided to stick with my normal summer routine of one razor width in from the fold of my thighs on each side. I knew from past experience that this would leave me pretty exposed, because the shaved areas met at just about the same place as my inner lips began to protrude, so there wasn't any hair left to hide them. When I had been married, this used to really turn Dan on, because he could kneel in front of me and work his tongue between my lips without having any hair in the way or, when we were feeling really adventurous, I could straddle his shoulders and lower myself onto his mouth and nose as I held the top of the headboard with my hands. Today, though, it was me who was turned on by the thought of someone watching me work on this intimate personal hygiene routine!

I had to keep getting up and rinsing the razor in the sink, but eventually I had gotten rid of most of the hair I wanted to, and was left with only the finishing touches. I covered my vagina with my hand and stretched the skin beside my thighs first one way and then the other so that I could get as close a shave as I could. When I finished, I stood again, this time close to the sink so that my crotch was as close to the crack as I could get it, soaked a washcloth in hot water, and wiped away the remainder of the shaving cream. Then I stood away from the mirror and inspected my work, using one hand to move the hair that was left around, and making a point of handling my pussy as much as possible. I was soaking wet (and not from the cloth!) so this felt good, and I knew it would be burned in the memory of whoever was watching me as well. Once I decided I had given as much of a show as I could without actually masturbating, which I wasn't quite ready to do with an audience, I began dressing. I put my panties and shorts on first, and then did up the hooks on my bra and spun it around so the cups were where they belonged before bending forward and sliding the straps over my shoulders. As I pulled my t-shirt over my head, I thought I heard footsteps on the stairs, and when I opened the door of the bathroom, I was alone in the basement. I walked up the stairs slowly, and joined Beth in the kitchen where supper was well underway. There wasn't any sign of either of the guys, and I set to work helping set plates out on the counter without knowing who the watcher had been. I couldn't wait for supper, so I could try to figure out who the other person in the cabin was who would know exactly what was under my bathing suit the next day!

Graburn
Graburn
11 Followers
12