Cindy's Big Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benjie4
benjie4
22 Followers

# Page break

"Hey," she said, "I do taste pretty good."

In the meantime, Ellen, in an unexpected move, swung herself off of Clint's cock and announced, "I'm through, you go ahead and fuck him, I just wanna watch."

Both Clint and Cindy were surprised, but they also wasted no time in trying to figure it out.

Clint took Cindy, threw her on her back and began to insert his dick into her slippery cunt. She spread her legs wide and thrilled to the feel of his magnificent cock filling her once more. He was not quite the same careful, considerate lover he had been a couple of weeks ago. And Cindy was loving it!

"That's it baby fuck me hard."

Ellen was enjoying herself as well, fingering herself as she watched them go at it. She had been unable to bring herself to kiss Clint, but she enjoyed watching the obvious delight Cindy expressed as she kissed him with enthusiasm and abandon.

Cindy held his face against hers as she kissed him and she wrapped her legs around his waist and tried to force him in farther.

Just before he shot his load, he reared back, pulled out and flung his first gob of cum straight up Cindy's body. Ellen jumped when she saw his cumshot. She had never seen anything like it. She gasped when he fired two more equally impressive shots.

Cindy took her hand and wiped off the last remnants from his now withering cock. Then she ran her fingers over her body, scooping up some of Clint's cum. She held it out for Ellen. "Want some?"

Ellen knew it was a challenge and she licked Cindy's finger. "Mmmmm, yummy," she said without enthusiasm.

Cindy scooped up more of his cum and licked her fingers with obvious relish.

Then they all showered together and it gave the girls another chance to marvel at Clint's magnificent torso. Cindy, in particular, ran her hands over his abs and gave his balls one more light squeeze. Ellen, for her part was content to look over and admire his body at a little distance.

After he had left, Cindy asked Ellen: "Well what did you think? Isn't he amazing?"

"I don't know, he was big alright, but I didn't really enjoy myself that much."

"Yeah, I sensed that, but maybe you just didn't let yourself go. Well, I for one, had a great time and you can believe I'm going to be working hard to win that prize at the tennis club again next year."

"Ellen said, "Well I'll try to make sure the committee doesn't just go to a trophy next time. They seemed to buy the story that I bought you a gift certificate online."

"It was a very special gift certificate, indeed."

They both chuckled and called it a night.

benjie4
benjie4
22 Followers
12