Cindy's Bikini - Too Much Cum

Story Info
Part 16 - So many men have eyes on impregnating Cindy.
3.8k words
4.35
11.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents kicked my lover Harold out, and I went and cleaned as much old man cum out of my pussy as I could. The rest of the night was filled with my parents calling me an idiot and wondering what my life was where I was seeking out old men to fuck. It ended up with them being very disappointed in my decision and me promising to do better. That night I spent several hours researching how potent the cum of men in their 80s is. Not a topic a 23-year-old girl should ever have to concern herself with, but as my parents said, I've made some disappointing decisions.

Based on the information I read, the low sperm count of men this age decreases the chances of impregnation a lot but doesn't eliminate it. I told myself I wasn't getting pregnant by this one-time thing and moved on. That night, Allan messaged me, saying I had more than completed my end of the bargain and would leave me alone. At least I accomplished that.

The next person, or rather group of people, I decided to convince to stop having unprotected sex with was Lewis and Gillian. This was another outcome of my foray into self-prostitution. They were a couple looking for a girl to participate in a threesome, which I agreed to do for money. As part of the deal, they had me agree to be filmed, which they promptly turned around and used to blackmail me into contentiously being used as a sex toy by the two of them. Ever since then, I've been called upon to fuck both of them extensively and take Lewis's cum in my pussy, among other orifices of mine. All the while, they have gotten more footage of me being degraded sexually. I needed this to stop, or Gillian's boyfriend was going to make me a mother.

I arrived at their place as per their orders. "Ah, our cum dumpster has arrived," Gillian said, opening the door. She was wearing a leather outfit that exposed her tits and pussy. I wondered what would have happened if it wasn't me at the door.

"Before we start, I need to talk to you both. I can't keep having sex with you. It needs to stop," I explained.

"Oh, so you're ready to start your online porn career? We should go ahead and post the videos of you cumming while sucking my dick and getting dildo fucked by Gillian," Lewis asked.

"No. You can keep the videos if you promise to keep them private. There has to be something I can do to stop this," I pleaded.

Gillian was considering what I said and walked around me, groping my body as she did so. "You could have asked for this anytime since we started using you for our pleasure. What changed to make you ask this now," she asked suspiciously.

"And tell the truth or else," Lewis added. I didn't see any other way than to speak truthfully. "Previously, I was on birth control, but for reasons it is no longer available to me. I can't afford to get pregnant, nor do I think you want to be a father now, right Lewis?" Technically, it was a lie as I wasn't able to be impregnated because I was already pregnant, but they didn't need to know that.

"I would love to impregnate you, Cindy," Lewis said. Oh god, where is this leading, I thought.

"That would be really hot to see, but that gives me a naughty idea," Gillian said with a devious smile. "You'll go down on me while Lewis fucks you from behind. No protection, just in your bare pussy. If you can make me cum first, he pulls out. If he cums first, well, he cums inside you. In either case, we'll promise to keep your videos to ourselves, and you won't ever hear from us again." That was a risky proposition. I had been in that position several times already, and half the time, Lewis finished before Gillian. But I don't think I was going to get a better deal from them.

"Deal," I said.

We went to the bedroom, where they turned on the cameras to record this event. "We'll want to capture the moment of conception," Lewis teased. Gillian got on the bed and spread her legs, inviting me to taste her pussy one last time. This would be the most motivated I have ever been to make a woman cum in my life. Still not a lesbian, though.

I stripped off, exposing my nude body to the cameras for the uncountable time. Porno actresses have likely had their nude bodies filmed less than mine. I leaned into her crotch before Lewis objected. "No fair getting a head start. We're both going to start at the same time!" I watched as Lewis got behind me and positioned the tip of his cock right up against the slit of my vagina. His completely uncovered dick that was about to penetrate my very fertile pussy. I was a fucking idiot for agreeing to this. Even if I didn't get cream-pied, I know from experience that he unleashes a lot of pre-cum. Pre-cum that contains sperm.

"Ready... set... fuck," he yelled, penetrating my pussy. I gave out a yelp before getting to work on Gillian's womanhood. She was a moist woman who didn't need to be eased into things. I penetrated her with four fingers that I immediately started pumping her vigorously with. Simultaneously, my tongue found her clit. It was embarrassing to admit this, but I knew how to please a woman very well.

"Oh shit, she's eager. Jesus Christ, Cindy! I'm pissed off that you haven't been like this all of the many other times you've fucked me! Aaaaahhhh," she moaned out. A very good sign for me.

But Lewis was drilling me with a purpose. And that purpose was to impregnate me. "Fuck Cindy, your pussy is squeezing me so good. It's like your body is begging me to fill it with cum, and I'm close to doing that," he said. I took that as a bluff, but the teasing wasn't welcomed. I needed to stay focused though, as Lewis knew how to use that cock and had driven me to cumming many times myself. I would only get more distracted from here.

I cared about nothing else but the pleasure of the woman whose pussy taste filled my mouth currently. The fact that Lewis's cock was pounding a sensitive area in my pussy that sent jolt after jolt of pleasure up my spine was completely unnoticed by me. I would not be impregnated today. Nor did that old man knock me up, I told myself as that bad memory entered my head. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, finger me harder, you fucking slut!" Gillian yelled out.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Lewis said as his pace increased. I was successfully ignoring the agony his cock was putting me through and how much I needed the sweet release of an orgasm.

"I'm cumming!" Yelled out Lewis. "Almost!" He added, being the asshole he was.

Gillian went silent as her mouth opened wide and her face contorted. This was it. She was cumming. But she was cumming for so long. Was that it? Could I withdraw Lewis's cock? After having the longest orgasm I've ever seen someone have, she finally was able to breathe, and I asked. "Did you cum?" She didn't answer. "Fucking tell me if you came!" I said, knowing I could be impregnated any second.

"Yes, you fucking bitch! God!" She said. I pulled myself forward and withdrew Lewis from my pussy. The withdrawal was the last straw for me, and my body spasmed through an orgasm. As I worked through my pleasure, Lewis stood over me and deposited his seed onto me.

"You win slut," he said as he both congratulated and came on me.

I had succeeded. I got dressed and reminded the perverted couple of our deal, and they indicated they would abide. But not before commenting on how much they would enjoy watching me perform dozens and dozens of sexual acts on video many times in the future. Join the club, I thought to myself.

I was making progress in decreasing the number of people I 'owed' sex to, thereby decreasing the chances of me getting impregnated for the third time this year. The next on my list was the one I felt the dumbest about. I was prostituted by a teenager named Roy, who was a high-school senior. He paid me to fulfill a fantasy of his where a hot woman would climb into his bedroom at night and fuck him. I successfully completed this, but not before accidentally climbing into the window of the wrong room. The first room I went into was Michael's, who happened to be a classmate of mine at college. I had no choice but to act like I was there for him and fuck him.

In the process of us having sex, Michael convinced himself that I was actively trying to get pregnant with his child, an idea I stupidly didn't disagree with. Afterward, he said we should continue to keep trying to get me pregnant, and we have been 'trying' over the past month. Little did he know I was already pregnant with someone else's child. But now I am in a state where his dream of knocking me up could be true. I needed to break up with him.

I had us meet up at a bar on campus. He came in looking so excited. "I was so happy when you asked to meet up like this. Did your pregnancy test come back positive? Are we finally having a child together?" Michael asked.

I took hold of his hand. "No, I'm for sure not pregnant. I asked you here because I can't do this anymore. Me getting pregnant while still in college is crazy. I can't keep doing this. I'm sorry, but I have to end things with you," I told him as gently as possible.

His face dropped, and he looked at me, annoyed. "I was so looking forward to being a father. You had me so happy thinking you wanted to start a family, and then you just pulled the rug out from under me?"

"I'm sorry, Michael, I had fun with you, but I'm not ready for what you are looking for."

"So find me someone who is," he demanded.

"That's not how breakups work," I told him.

"But it's how blackmail works. Find me a woman who wants to get pregnant with my child. Otherwise, I will tell everyone you wanted me to get you pregnant. I have proof."

Did he have proof? We had traded some messages that alluded to that. We had sex at his place numerous times. Did he record something there? As usual, I couldn't risk it. "How am I supposed to find someone who is willing to get impregnated by someone they don't know?" I asked.

"Not my issue. If you can't find someone by this weekend, then be prepared to start fucking me again," he said as he got up a left.

I spent the rest of the day stressing about this. The weekend was in three days. This would be impossible. But I did think of a rather immoral idea. I didn't need someone to get impregnated by him. I just needed someone to agree to get cream-pied by him. It would be a long shot, but at least I had a chance by making an ad online. It read, 'Looking for woman 18 -- 35 willing to have unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Will be for pregnancy role play.' For two days, I got no responses back, and I thought I was figuratively and literally screwed. But on Friday evening, I got one.

It was from a woman aged 37 named Karina. She was a good-looking woman and was down for the role-play. She was a mother to three children already but had custody of none of them. So, in her words, 'she knew what it was like to get knocked up.' I set a time and place with Michael and Karina to meet up. There was one catch, though. She insisted I be there. In her words, 'If you want me to fuck your boyfriend, the least you could do is watch.' Whatever I thought, and agreed.

On Saturday night, the three of us met at Michael's house. His family, including his brother, who I had previously fucked unbeknownst to him, was also gone. Michael seemed happy with the woman I found, and she played the part well. "Oh, I would not mind having your child at all," she said upon meeting him. Michael did not seem to mind that she was fifteen years older than him at all. "Where are you going to inseminate me?" She asked.

He led us to his bedroom. The same place he first 'seeded' me as he described it. "Oh, you've gotten her pregnant already," Karina asked him of me.

"Her? No. She's infertile," he said, trying to insult me. I wish I was, I thought to myself.

It was weird having a meet-up like this and not getting naked or sexual at all, personally. I would be simply watching two other people fuck. When we got into the bedroom, they wasted no time getting at it. They started making out and fell onto the bed, where clothes were quickly discarded. Soon, they were both naked and feeling up each other extensively. Karina turned to me. "You're boyfriend has a great cock. I can't wait to get it in me," she said.

Michael didn't question her calling him my boyfriend and went along with it. "You have so much better tits than her," he remarked. These comments didn't bother me as I wasn't his boyfriend. Also, it wasn't true. Mine were way more firm and bigger. I was a bit jealous of her nipples, though.

"You are rock hard. Plunge that thing into me," Karina demanded.

"And pump you until your womb is full of my sperm?" Michael asked.

"I'll be pissed at you if you don't," she said. Michael thrust into her, and they went off to the races. He showed no signs of easing into things, and they were fucking like rabbits. Karina moaned and writhed on the sheets as she was ravaged by the cock. I thought she was acting a bit too much like a porn star, but I kept my commentary to myself.

"God, I need to feel you cum in me. In nine months, I want my breasts to pour milk out of them as you fuck me fully pregnant," she yelled out. Jesus lady.

"I'm going to cum. Are you ready?" Michael asked.

"Cum in me hard!" She yelled, and he did just that. They both went silent and lay on the bed, lightly kissing each other. I wondered if I could leave.

"God, that was a lot of cum. I'm so getting pregnant," she commented to him.

"Give me five minutes, and I'll load you up even more." They kissed.

"Okay, I don't need to stick around and watch you guys fuck anymore. I'm leaving," I announced. Karina stood up.

"I'll walk you out." I felt it was weird to be escorted out of a house by a naked woman who had my 'boyfriend's' cum in her, but whatever. "Thank you so much for letting me do this. I'll let you know if I get pregnant," she said.

"Wait. You are actually trying to get pregnant?" I questioned.

"Well, duh. Why else let a guy cum inside you." Whatever, I thought. The two of them seem perfect for each other. Enjoy the nearly forty-year-old daughter-in-law, I said to Michael's parents in my head.

The next day, I got a text from Michael confirming that I had met my end of the bargain. He thanked me for finding such an awesome future mother of his children. Such a weird couple.

I was nearing the end of eliminating the list of people seeking to cum inside me. But the next one was going to be a tough one to shake. I prostituted myself out to an 18-year-old home-schooled kid named Ruben. I was happy to have sex with him, for money, of course, but his very protective parents caught us. His parents, who were friends with my parents. The mother was moments away from informing my mom and dad what they caught me doing, but I managed to convince her not to. But the agreement was I would bear her husband another child. Her husband was expecting to impregnate me. Through a lot of difficulties, I've delayed this, but the mother was at her wit's end.

'It happens tonight, or I call your parents first thing in the morning,' she texted me. What the fuck was I going to do.

I spent all day stressing over various ideas but came up short. I was going to have unprotected sex with Mr. Marsh tonight. I've done all of this work to keep myself from getting impregnated. For me to get impregnated now would be beyond depressing. I arrived at the house and was met with an annoyed Mrs. Marsh. "When I agreed to this perverted idea of yours, I expected you to actually follow through. Not spend weeks dicking me around. My husband is waiting upstairs. Go up there and do whatever it takes to get your slutty pussy filled with his seed. It will be the only good thing you ever do with your life." I headed up the stairs to the room where I would get inseminated.

I entered the bedroom and found Mr. Marsh there, naked and waiting. "Hello, Cindy! I've been waiting for you. I've always admired you as a woman. I'm really anxious to see you naked and enjoy the feeling of your body. Please, strip," he said to me. I've known this man as a friend of my parents for a while. Now, he wanted to know me carnally. More than that, even. He wanted me to be the mother of his child.

Standing in front of him, I pulled down my pants and underwear at the same time. Thus showing my pussy to yet another of my parent's friends. He started rubbing his cock as he watched me. "Very nice Cindy. I look forward to putting a baby in you." His commentary was not making this easier. I pulled my top off and undid my bra, letting it fall to the ground. "Those tits will hold a lot of milk for our child. Also, I'll be burying my face into them. Now get over here and lie down," he instructed me. I did as he asked and spread my legs, welcoming the instrument of my destruction. Mr. Marsh's cock.

He got on top of me and felt up my body for a bit. After sufficiently groping me, he grabbed his dick and positioned it before my pussy. "You'll very likely get pregnant this first time. The men in my family are fertile. But we'll keep fucking for months just to make sure." With that very needed statement, he pushed into me, and the timer to my impregnation began.

He started off fucking me slowly, but every grunt or face he made filled me with fear. Was this him cumming? But it wasn't, and he kept going for a while. Still, I knew I could be seconds away from his sperm entering me. It was my destiny to end up bearing the child of this man.

Unless...

"If you cum inside me tonight, I will tell your wife about your many affairs with my friends," I blurted out. He stopped mid-thrust and looked at me, confused.

"I'm not having an affair. Unless you count fucking you, which my wife doesn't."

"I'm friends with a lot of loose women. I'm sure you are aware that immoral ladies flock together. Hell, my best friend is pregnant and unmarried. She doesn't even know who the father is. Any and all of them would be very willing to claim you as their lover. They've done stuff like this for me before. They are very good at faking evidence."

Mr. Marsh considered what I was saying for a moment and dismissed it. "My wife would never believe those whores," he said, resuming his humping of my pussy. "Now shut up, I'm getting close."

I couldn't give up yet. "That's what the last man I threatened said, but his wife kicked him to the curb. From a woman's perspective, where there's smoke, there's fire. Why would a dozen women all of a sudden come forward and claim to be having an affair with someone unless it's the truth?"

Again, he stopped and thought about it. "You're just saying this because you don't want to honor our deal and get knocked up. Too bad for you," he said, starting up fucking me again but with increased vigor. I was running out of time.

"All I need to do is take the cum you put in me and spread it over my friend's various clothes, panties, and sex toys. We present that to your wife as proof. If she doesn't believe us, we tell her to get it tested for your DNA. What do you think that will show." Mr. Marsh was sweating and stopped again. My DNA claim was utter bullshit, and any logical person would see it as a bluff. But I was counting on the man currently trying to impregnate a woman the same age as his son as not the most logical person. We stared at each other for a minute, and I kept my composure, not letting my eyes show my fear.

"Fuck! Fine!" he said, pulling out of me. As he turned away from me, I finally let myself relax and breathe. That was the most nerve-racking experience of my life. "So how does this work now? What do I tell my wife," he asked.

"Tell her that you can't bring yourself to impregnate a woman that isn't her. That a 2nd child isn't worth cheating on her." He accepted that answer, and we both got dressed and headed down. He did a good job explaining this to his wife, and she eyed me suspiciously.

12