Cindy's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
428 Followers

John started the grill and we all started setting up for dinner. Cindy was getting anxious wondering what surprise we were saving for her. She kept trying to coax and answer from Joan and Vickie and they would just smile and say, "You'll see."

After dinner we moved into the family room. Tom and I chose the two easy chairs leaving John and Cindy the couch. Vickie sat in my lap and Joan in Tom's. Cindy followed suit and sat on John's lap wondering what was next. Tom said, "Cindy we told you we have a surprise for you and here it is." With that John hit the play button on the DVD remote and our movie started. I was dividing my attention to watching the movie on the big screen, watch Cindy's reaction, and play with Vickie's pussy.

The movie opened with the birthday greeting and then it was just about non ending fucking and sucking for forty one minutes. Even though I knew every second of that movie, I found watching it in their family room on the big screen was a huge turn on. It made me incredibly horny. The best part was watching how turned on Cindy became during the movie. I think her hands were in constant motion. They were either on her tits or on her pussy or holding John' cock or some combination. Near the end she was sitting on John's cock, facing the screen and fucking him like a wild woman. She collapsed into his arms after her orgasm during the credits. She got a big kick at the end where Tom and I cum into the Champagne glasses, the girls clinked them together, saluted her, and then drank them down.

"You guys this is fucking hot. I absolutely love it," Cindy exclaimed. "Thank you all very much and thank you sweetheart."

"It was all their doing honey, however now we have one more gift for you. "We all are going to do you."

The look of surprise and pleasure on her face was priceless.

"I'm going to cum in your ass, Larry in your cunt, Tom in your mouth and for added fun, Joan and Vickie are going to play with your tits and pussy. "

Joan rubbed lube all over John's cock and Cindy slowly worked his cock into her ass. While John was moving her up and down giving her a nice ass fuck, Joan put lube on my cock. John paused long enough to allow me to slide my cock into her now very tight cunt. What an incredible sensation and I loved the satisfied look on Cindy's face. Tom moved in front of Cindy and she took him in her mouth. I enjoy watching a cock being sucked and there was Cindy doing a great job a few inches from my face. Vickie was busy fondling my balls while Joan's hands were busy with Cindy's tits.

I matched John's pumping rhythm as we both pumped her ass and cunt. With Vickie's fondling action and feeling John's cock against mine I was experiencing an entirely new sensation. Cindy moaned and I could feel her cum fill her cunt and run down my cock. It didn't take long before I could feel my orgasm begin to build and I soon filled Cindy's cunt with my cum. I pulled out and Vickie took my cum drenched cock into her mouth and started rubbing Cindy's clit with her fingers.

When Tom shot his cum into Cindy's mouth it was enough to put Cindy over the edge and her body shook with her orgasm. Tom then moved behind his wife and started fingering her cunt.

John was pumping Cindy's ass faster and faster until his body tensed and he drove his cock hard into her and unloaded deep into her ass.

Cindy relaxed into his arms and with a kiss John said, "Happy Birthday Cindy."

mdiver
mdiver
428 Followers
12