Cindy's Business Trip

Story Info
Wife deprived of sex takes matters into her own hands.
4.3k words
4.08
52.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyndi44
Cyndi44
72 Followers

"Hello, Julie? This is Robert, Cindy's husband," I said after dialing the number I had looked up in my wife, Cindy's, address book.

"W..why yes," she stammered briefly, no doubt racking her brain for some clue as to why I might be calling her.

"Is anything wrong? I mean is there anything I can do for you? Cindy is OK isn't she? I mean I haven't seen her at work today, God, she OK?"

"No, no she's OK. She should be at work. I just need to talk to you. But not here on the phone,"

"Well you do have me worried. Something is wrong isn't it?"

"I assure you, everything is fine. It's just a couple things I need to talk to you about. Can I meet you at the coffee shop near your work after five. Cindy is going to her Ceramics class, So that will give us a little while to talk."

"OK but how... "

"How would I get there? Sometimes I get Cindy to drop me off at the coffee shop while she's in class. We will be done talking before she gets out."

"OK, how about a little heads up as to what this is about"

"No I think I want to get your natural reaction. See you at about 5:30. "

***

I had been sitting in the coffee shop for about 15 minutes when Julie walked in. Although I had never met the lady, I knew her immediately from Cindy's descriptions. Her coworker and friend was a slightly plump, 50-ish nicely dressed woman with short, carefully combed and sprayed hair. In truth, a slightly older version of Cindy herself. She recognized me by the wheelchair in which I was seated.

"Oh, you must be Robert," she said and immediately realizing how silly that sounded."

"Yes indeed, the other six guys in wheelchairs just left. I'm sorry I meant that as humor but it came out sarcastically. Forgive me. Us cripples can have a morbid sense of humor at times."

"I can see that political correctness is not your strong suit."

"It is amazing how a drunk driver plowing into your vehicle can change your vision of the world. In fact my vision is about 2 feet lower than it used to be." A fact that put my eyes just about level with your nice tits. Sorry what is the politically correct term for damn fine titties like those?"

"Ah, there's that sense of humor we all know and love. I do find it refreshing. Cindy has said you're not shy about self-deprecating humor. And, by the way, 'damned fine titties' works just fine."

"My sense of humor is all I got. Which, ironically, is the basis of why I asked you here. I will cut to the chase. What exactly is it that Cindy has said to you about our sex life? Don't worry I'm asking for her benefit."

"Wow, that was rather blunt! I'm not sure I should be talking to you about anything like that. It's making me a little uncomfortable."

"Sorry to be so blunt, but I'm not sure how much time will have before she gets out of class. Like I said, I'm doing this for her benefit. I'm not trying to entrap you or her. You can pat me down for recording devices if you like. Or you can pat me down for the fun of it, ha ha. "

Julie ignored his remarks about 'patting down'.

"Well, she has mentioned that things have cooled down in the bedroom since the accident."

"Remember I don't go for that PC bullshit anymore. She told you that I can't fuck anymore, right?"

"I was trying to be polite, sorry. Yeah she says you're not able to perform anymore. She hasn't said much but I think three years is a long time for a woman her age to go without. She has not gone into great detail but she says you are able to do "stuff " that keeps her happy"

"But you agree that fingering and toys aren't enough?"

"I can't speak for her, but I can see it in her eyes that she needs more. If she can't tell me, her close friend, then she certainly won't hurt your feelings. But I will tell you, that woman needs cock, and a lot of it."

"Thank you for being candid. I knew this and have told her straight up to find a lover. But she keeps saying no. I really want, no, need her to do this. It has become a missing part of my life too. Seeing her happy again."

"Now see how much better things go when you drop that macho crap? I want her to be happy, too. But, as I can show you, I don't have a cock to give her. What can I do to help?"

"Simple. Help her get laid."

"I would love to, but how?" I mean I know of one guy in particular that makes her face light up when he is around. I get the feeling that he'e the one she would take on. I think just a little push and the right situation and she will do it."

"Perfect. Talk him up, push them together any and all ways possible. Give her just a little push in the right direction. I know her. I'm sure that's all she needs.

"Oh, his name is Scotty, and he is black," said Julie, thinking that would cool me down a bit.

In reality it had the opposite effect.

"Wow, if I still could, I would get up and do the happy dance with you."

"Not now, I think I might have a way of helping this happen. Now you run along now, haha."

" Hey, only us wheelchair jockeys can joke about that. But, I don't care who you are that's funny. Git er done. Run along now."

Julie left the shop with the genesis of a plan involving an upcoming conference and room assignments. I left thinking only of my sweet Cindy laying on a bed with her legs spread wide and a black stud pounding her into sweat drenched sheets with his thick black cock.

I had a hard-on, if only in my mind.

***

Oh my God, Cindy! You are really thinking about doing it, aren't you?"

My best work friend, Julie, could always figure me out. Sometimes even when I couldn't figure myself out.

''No, maybe, yes. Probably. I don't know. I just know my pussy tingles when I see him."

"As my dear grandmother always said, 'If the pussy tingles then it won't be long until the pussy is full of prime black cock, '. Sweetie. Trust me on this one!"

"Grandma was pretty feisty, I'm guessing."

"She was, and she would be telling you to go for it, if only she hadn't been run over by a reindeer."

"What...very funny. But seriously I'm married. Happily."

"Little hesitation there. How long has it been since you were fucked?"

"Almost three years, since Robert had his accident. He said he would be okay if I took a lover, but..."

"But nothing! You deserve it. Go for it. I see the way he looks at you. And I bet he has a magnificent black cock!"

'Hush," I told Julie as I looked around to see if anyone might have overheard. Thankfully no one had.

"Don't look now but here comes Mr. Pussy Tingler!" She gave me a wink.

Mr. Pussy Tingler was Scotty Brown, a 6-4, solidly built, hunk of chocolate, co-worker. He worked in a different department. I might run into him once or twice a week, usually when he took a break at the same time. In the last five years, we might have said fifty words to each other and most of those were, "Hi."

Today was no different as we nodded in passing. Was that a lustful smile on his face? Had Julie talked to him about my fantasy of fucking him or was he, too, tingling. I gave her a stern look. She read my mind.

"I haven't said anything to him. ". It turns out she was telling a lie. Am I grateful she did.

I thought about what Julie had mentioned about my husband. He had indeed given me the ok to date, or just plain fuck other guys. After his car accident, Robert, was unable to get hard enough to penetrate my hungry pussy. But I couldn't really do that, could I? I admit the thought of having another man undressing me, pushing me down on a bed, and shoving a hard cock into me and shooting hot semen into my womb appealed to me. I was after all a sexual woman who had no sexual outlet. Or did I?

I had no preference for black guys one way or another. But Scotty changed that. He would show up in the break room, usually sitting near my table. His gorgeous eyes would seem to follow me when I walked around. I felt sure he would jump at the chance to fuck my married white pussy. But if anything would ever happen, it would have to be soon. Scotty's department would be moving halfway across the country in three months.

My wardrobe, as well as my attitude changed ever so slowly since I heard of the move. I started wearing slightly tighter dresses and skirts than usual. A little bit shorter skirts and thinner tops. Of course, to make my legs and ass look better I started wearing taller and taller heels. And much of the time I was not wearing panties. And the ones I did wear were quite sexy.

But neither of us made a move. That all changed when a small group of employees went to a conference in a nearby city. I didn't question why I was picked to go. As always I guessed it was Julie's doing. She liked my company on these trips.

The conference city was a two hour drive, so the 8 of us drove in a large rental SUV. Scotty was one of the employees to attend. We left after work on a Friday after 5:00. The conference started early Saturday so that meant a night in a hotel.

As we loaded into the SUV, I purposely waited to get in, trying to sit by Scotty. I was in luck as we were the only passengers in the back bench seat. Julie was in the next seat up.

Soon we were underway. For the first time, I was able to talk to Scotty. We talked the entire trip, getting to know each other just a little. He was both excited and disappointed over the upcoming move. He had broken up with a long-time girlfriend because of the move. I discussed my husband's accident and his hardships of his being wheelchair bound. As we chatted we drifted a little closer on the bench seat. He asked about my husband's disabilities.

"She hasn't been fucked since the accident." Julie had turned in her seat to eavesdrop. I turned a brilliant shade of red.

"No need to blush," said Scotty in his deep, soothing voice. His demeanor changed somewhat after he got that information. He moved closer still and touched my bare leg as we talked. I also took liberties with my hands. The drive went very fast.

At the hotel, Julie handed out the room key cards. As she handed mine to me, she said, "I put you and Scotty in adjoining rooms on a floor by yourselves."

I gave her an annoyed look. She replied with a smile and an exaggerated wink. Little did I know she was a double agent working with Robert. Hell, I didn't even think they had ever met.

Scotty and I sat across from each other at dinner downstairs in the hotel. We kept our conversation work related until the last of our co-workers had made their way back to their rooms.

"Let's get a drink in the bar," suggested Scotty. "We can talk more freely in there."

He asked if what Julie had said was true.

"Yes, I admitted. I haven't had intercourse in awhile, but he has become skilled in the use of his fingers."

Intercourse? Why couldn't I say fuck like a normal person. Still, I could not believe I just said that to a man who until today was for all purposes a stranger.

Scotty saw me blush. "You have to do whatever works for you. Nothing to be ashamed of. Do you have any toys? Sorry, that was inappropriate."

I blushed again. The Bloody Marys were loosening my tongue. I almost told him that I do and I have been calling it "Scotty" when I work it into my wanton cunt. Instead, I blushed yet again.

"I'm sure you husband realizes your dilemma."

I felt I should stop that line of questioning.

"We, I mean, I, I should be getting back to my room," I stuttered.

"I like the 'we' better, but I'll escort you there."

"Big deal, mister, you are right next door."

"Indeed, I am," he said as we walked to the elevator.

Once on the elevator, he held the 'close door' button, giving us a moment of privacy.

"If you are wanting a good night kiss, we had best do it here. Away from our co-workers sight," Scotty boldly suggested.

"Especially Julie!"

"Yeah. Well?"

"I shouldn't be kissing a practical stranger in an elevat..."

He took me by surprise by pulling me tight and planting his lips on my bright red lips. My breathe caught in my throat as his tongue forced its way into my warm wet mouth. And that wasn't the only warm and wet part of my body. He explored my mouth for a few seconds that seemed longer. During the surprise kiss, his big hand had slipped down and was cupping my ass.

I stepped back, reminding him again, that I was married, happily. Though this time, the 'happily' part was less convincing.

At the door to my room, I again kissed him. This time an innocent cheek peck. Just in case anyone might be watching. I opened the door and went in. He had a questioning look on his face. I simply pointed to my wedding ring and shook my head as I quietly shut the door.

I immediately started regretting my decision not to invite Scotty into my room. My pussy was on fire! Though I have been telling my husband that I did not miss having a real cock inside me, I was lying. And I had missed the best chance I have had in years. Why was I such an idiot? I suppose I could knock on his door but would that seem too forward? No, I did the right thing. Now I just have to take care of my needs by myself.

It was time to bring out "little Scotty."

I quickly peeled off my work clothes. I had not worn a bra. So it didn't take long to get down to my panties only. Well my panties and my four-inch heels. I had pulled my big black dildo out and was looking for the lube. I said to hell with lube I don't need it tonight. That's when I heard the soft knock on the door. Now you might assume that I would be expecting it to be Scotty. But my first thought was that it was another coworker needing to talk about the conference. I grabbed the first thing I could get out of my suitcase and it was a shorty T-shirt that I like to sleep in. My ample boobs stretched the shirt in front and just barely covered my wet panties. It would have to do.

To my surprise there was no one at the door. I bet it was Julie, thinking she would be interrupting a sexual interlude. But then I heard the knock again. This time I could tell it was from the adjoining door into Scotty's room! This moment of truth. If I open the door dressed as I am, then all bets are off. I contemplated ignoring the knock. But the truth was I didn't want to ignore it. When I opened the door, Scotty stood there looking at my body.

''"I just wanted to ask you a question about the conference. What time...'

This time I was the one who grabbed him and pulled him close for a kiss. Now his big lips smothered mine and when his hand went down to my butt he only had a thin layer of gauzy fabric between his hands and my neglected married pussy. No, tonight it was a cunt. A hot, wanton, gaping cunt. A black cock craving white cunt.

Neither of us said a word as we both got naked. Well I kept my shoes on, since that was the only thing that kept me within a foot of his height. That soon didn't matter as we were in my bed naked. He snickered as I tossed the big black dildo off the bed. Won't be needing that tonight, we both thought.

His cock was gorgeous beyond even what I had imagined. It was a good eight or 9 inches and very thick. My husband is not that long or thick and neither were any of my previous partners. It was a milk chocolate brown with a pinkish head. I had to taste it. He laid back on the bed his partially engorged dick extending out from his body. I was able to take the head and two or 3 inches into my mouth while I stroked the other 5 inches. Soon it was hard as steel. It was time to get to the main course. Satisfying my neglected cunt!

I rolled over onto the bed and spread my legs invitingly. Scotty answered the invitation. He moved into position between my spread legs. He lined up his massive cock with my soaking cunt. I told him to be careful as I never had anything that big. He popped the head in an out a few times before a massive, sudden push filled my naughty hole. It was all I hoped for and more. He stretched me wider and deeper than I'd ever been stretched. And he lasted a nice long time. Whenever it seemed like he was close to orgasm he would change positions and last a little bit longer. When he came I could feel his hot seed shooting deep into my slutty little cunt.

He spent the night in my room and fucked me twice more before we had to get ready for the meeting. The trip back was torture with both of us again in the backseat. This time, we were lovers and the temptation to unzip Scotty and to climb on his hard dick was almost too strong. I was just about to do just that — risking everything.

"I called your room kind of late, Scotty. No answer. Where, oh where could you have been?" Julie's smiling face poked itself over the seat.

"I'm a sound sleeper," Scotty replied.

"I see. Cindy is that true?"

"I don't know, I didn't get much sleep last night."

"Oh, do tell."

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell!"

"You're no lady, you slut, and it's not kissing I'm worried about!"

"Well my lips are sealed"

"Then maybe Scotty has a tool to open them!"

"Leave me out of this,"

"You're in this, already. I'd say at least 8 inches deep if I were guessing."

I giggled at that

"He's in much deeper than that," I said, winking at Julie.

"But let's continue this in private. I do not want the entire company to know our business,"

"Well, I know one person whose business it is. And you probably should let him know soon."

"Oh yeah, my husband. I know he said he was okay with this, but..."

"I already have this covered. I was supposed to give you a ride home, but now Scotty will take you home. And then you will give him a ride. With Robert watching."

"I can't"

"Honey, he enlisted my help in putting you two together"

"What, no, how?"

"I just let Scotty here know how tingly you pussy is when he was around you, and he took it from there."

Scotty stayed quiet, but with a sheepish smile.

It made sense now. I had been set up. And I didn't mind at all.

***

"I appreciate the ride home. You didn't have to,". Scotty, ever the gentleman had given me a ride home in place of my friend Julie.

"And you certainly don't have to come in with me."

"I'm sure it will be okay with your husband. He sounded like a good guy over the phone."

"So you were in on Julie's plan, too? You talked to Robert?

"It was his idea all along. Julie just helped things along. Your husband was acting in your best interest. And by your enthusiastic response, I would have to say that he was right. "

"I guess I should invite you in. Do you have one more left in you?"

"For you, yes."

"Just one question before we go in. Would you have wound up in my room if not for Robert and Julie's meddling?"

"Hell, yes. I have had an eye on you for a while. I knew you were married, but the clothes you have been wearing lately, wow. I would have at least asked you out before my transfer."

"That's what I wanted to hear. Shall we go in?"

***

I felt it would be best to go in alone. I know that Julie and Scotty said Robert was in on this and I had nothing to fear. I was still afraid.

"Hello, Honey how was your meetings," Robert called out as I entered the house. I would swear he put verbal quotes around 'meetings.'

"Sweetie, hi. Everything went fine."

"Everything?"

Now I knew he was playing with me.

"If you mean, the meetings, yes. If you mean did your little scheme work, then, yes, yes yes!"

"Well, then, you had best invite Scotty in. He looks a bit uncomfortable sitting in our driveway."

Scotty still looked a 'bit uncomfortable' as I lead him to the bedroom. But as I silently shrugged off my blouse, he seemed to relax. Without a bra, my nipple-tipped breasts jiggled enticingly toward Scotty. His hands reached to the side of each boob. He raised first one then the other to his gentle lips. His sensual sucking almost made me forget we had an audience. He was soon down to his boxers, the same ones I watched him pull on this morning. I slid my tight skirt down, wiggling hard to get it over my hips. I had not worn panties, but Scotty already knew that.

Cyndi44
Cyndi44
72 Followers
12