Cindy's Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Mark plans a weekend hike, to escape his cheating wife.
11k words
3.67
86.1k
21
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redice
redice
12 Followers

Cindy's Friends Ch. 01: The Hike

After a week of shuffling paperwork I was ready to get away for the weekend. The world of insurance sales can be a rather mind-numbing and tedious job. With long hours cramped within a small cubicle containing nothing more than a computer and telephone. Had it not been for the pay, I would have given his notice years ago.

I had been planning this small get away all week long. The need to get away and spend time alone was just what was needed. Just me by myself with a backpack hiking through the mountains exploring the wilderness without a care in the world. My life felt as if it had been turned upside down as of late. Cindy my wife of three years would be busy moving out of our apartment while I was gone. And I surely did not want to be around to relive the fight that led to our breakup.

It was just three nights ago I had arrived home early from an evening of working late. To find my naked wife Cindy in our bed with three strange naked men taking turns ravishing every cavity in her body with their throbbing hard members. In a state of shock I watched as my loving wife was filled with a hard throbbing cock, thrusting deep into her pussy and ass while she wildly sucked on the third one with a passion of a starving animal. Her facial expression was one of pure animalistic lust. Remarkably I just stood there transfixed on the erotic horror that was unfolding before me. My sweet innocent wife was being ravished with sheer animal passion as her body was impaled on the hard thrusting cocks. The look on her face was one of pure ecstasy as she uncontrollably bucked against the hardness of the men as they ravished her. It wasn’t until I heard Cindy’s voice cry out in a begging tone, “Yes… Please…. fuck me harder…. oh yes that’s the way I want it” Her body was shaking and jerking increasing in intensity. Her hard counter thrust against her lovers looked almost painful, as she demanded they plunge even harder. “Yes…. Yes…. That’s it…. Oh god yes…. I feel it… oh, I’m going to…cum.”

Slowly I began feeling overcome with a mixture of feelings that was more then I could handle. A rage was building in me like a wave of heat encompassing my body. On the other hand I was very confused I felt excited my own cock was becoming erect and throbbed against the confines of my clothing. Slowly I began to regain my composure and tore my eyes from the sight before me and quietly walked out of the apartment. It wasn’t until later when Cindy saw my brief case sitting on the coffee table that she realized I was there and had seen her with her lovers in our bed.

I couldn’t bring myself to talk to her on the phone until late the following day. The strong feelings of disgust had made me sick to my stomach whenever I heard her voice pleading on the phone. I felt numb with no feeling, even when she sobbed pleading for me to return home. But I felt in my heart I could not forgive her actions, my trust had been betrayed. My last words to her on the phone were “I will call you when I get back Monday, but I am pretty sure I will not change my mind.”

Finally the clock struck 4:00 P.M; my day of work was done. I wasted no time as I cleaned off my desk and clocked out of work. The feeling of anticipation felt great as I pulled my SUV out of the parking lot to began my weekend trek to the mountains. Friday rush hour traffic felt light as my mind raced with thoughts of Cindy and what she did to me. Upon reaching the outskirts of the city I pulled over at a gas station. I wanted to top off the gas tank and make a final check of my equipment that would sustain me for three days alone in the woods.

Pulling back onto the highway I drove the truck for several hours before pulling to a side road-leading deep into the mountain range. After an hour of travel on the small road I noticed a small dirt road I hadn’t noticed in my earlier travels. It did seem to lead toward an area of the mountains I haven’t been to before. It was a small winding trail of a road. Two small parallel dirt lines were all that marked the trail at least that is what I thought it was since there wasn’t much room for the vehicle to move. The rest of the surrounding ground was covered with growth of different types of foliage and vegetation. Close on the edge of the road were trees with large ominous limbs reaching out to cover the sky over the vehicle it doesn’t look like many people have been down this road before. I followed this dirt road for over an hour before it slowly began to disappear into the heavy overgrowth of the woods. Maneuvering around the trees I finally found a small clearing with enough room to allow the Rodeo to turn around. This looked like a good place to park for the weekend. The seclusion would ease my mind that no one would be around to mess with my vehicle while I hiked.

About thirty yards from my vehicle I found a nice level clearing about fifteen yards across. Almost as if this spot were left untouched by the massive trees growing around its perimeter. The ground was covered with lush thick green grass. Feeling content this was a good spot to spend the night I made a fire ring in the middle and lined it with rocks the size of watermelons. Gathering several arm full of dead limbs to last the night I made my fire and rolled out my sleeping bag close enough to enjoy the heat.

The sun had begun to gently settle behind the peaks of the mountains as the campfire begins to take on a new light of comfort with the soothing crackling and warmth radiating out. I just sat on my sleeping bag and stared at the soothing flames of the crackling fire contemplating whether I wanted to cook something to eat. I really hadn’t felt like eating for several days. My stomach felt as if it were tied into knots. The same question that has been burning in my mind since the evening I unexpectedly walked in on Cindy, why?

Searching deep within my mind I tried desperately to find answers to the questions. But one thought kept overwhelming me. Why did I feel aroused at the site of my wife being wildly ravished by three lust driven men? This moving image had preoccupied my thoughts for days it was all I could think of. Every time the image entered my mind I notice a strange stirring of my cock as it would involuntarily became erect, almost to the point that it almost hurt.

To this day I am still not sure if it was the warmth of the fire or the feeling of seclusion. I did feel the animalistic need to release this pressure in my throbbing organ. Feeling secure that no one was around or even traveled this deep in the woods I opening my pants letting my herd member spring free as my pants landed gentle about my ankles. Leaning back against the sleeping bag enjoying the warmth of the fire as I wrapped my hands around the hard shaft and began to stroke my cock. The feeling and intensity was nothing like he had felt before. My head began to swim with the thoughts of Cindy and her friends meshed in a sweaty mass of bodies all wildly thrusting in unison trying to achieve the orgasmic release they desired.

I was quickly overcome with lust and was totally oblivious of my surroundings. Imagining in my mind that I was taking the place of each of the men in turn. My mind could only imagine what it felt like but the imagination itself almost felt real. I began to feel the tingling pressure in my balls that slowly began to build with each stroke of my hard shaft.

Sensations began to travel up the back, as the release of the impending orgasm was very near. I felt my back arch as the hips tried to buck against my pumping hand the release was very close. Then a cold eerie feeling ascended over my body as I quickly opened my eyes and recognized a set of headlights coming in my direction. There was a moment of panic as I quickly jumped up pulling my pants up. The engorged member throbbing wildly between my legs did not want to go back into the pants. Frantically I was able to force my cock back into the pants with some minor pain and discomfort. Sitting down again I began to feel a warm glow of embarrassment spread over the whole of my body as I watched the headlights slowly approach.

It was an old Volkswagen van with its four-cylinder motor that sounded like a running sewing machine. As the van drew near the campfire I could see the original paint was badly faded. The rust had eaten holes along the bottom of the body. The driver’s door appeared as if it had been hand painted with red primer. Throughout the sides there were patches of bondo that had been applied but never sanded smooth.

As the van pulled behind my truck it came to a stop. I slowly rose to my feet trying to discretely to arrange my shrinking cock bunched up in my pants. Still feeling flushed in the face and nervously wondering if the occupants of the van witnessed anything as they were driving up. I watched with some degree of nervousness as the driver stepped out of the van and walked toward the campfire. He wore a wrinkled t-shirt and faded jeans with holes in the knees. But he had a warm smile as he reached the campfire.

Looking at me he said, “Hello buddy, the name is Tom, we saw your campfire and wanted to see if you would mind sharing it.” Feeling somewhat confident they didn’t see anything I returned the smile and replied “ sure the is plenty of room.” Without a second thought Tom turned toward the van waving his arm and said, “come on over the fire feels great.” With that the side door slid open and two girls climbed out. The shorter of the two had a guitar slung across their back. And between them they carried a beer cooler.

The taller girl had sandy brown long hair. She wore a small blue tank top and hip hugging bell-bottom jeans. The shorter girl had coal black shoulder length hair and wore a white t-shirt with faded jeans cut off at the knees. The clothes on both girls were tight fitting and showed off their slender frames leaving very little to the imagination.

Looking at all three for them they looked like something reminiscent of the free love days of the seventies. I did notice the chill of the night air made the nipples of both girls stand erect. The girls were giggling and talking lightly to each other as they walked toward the fire.

As the girls approached the light of the fire Tom introduced the taller one as Sue and the shorter one as Deb. With the introductions out of the way and a minute of small talk I followed them to the van to help them carry their things to the fire. The inside of the van was a mess there was only one seat for the driver. A cooler was used for the passenger side seat and the rest of the van was covered with a mattress with strewn clothes all about. I noticed there was a third girl lying on the mattress still asleep. Tom leaned over and said, “ That’s Sharon she has been up for some time driving, she just laid down an hour ago.” Tom quietly handed the girls several sleeping bags and handed me another cooler. Tom then grabbed what appeared to be the largest of the three coolers.

While Tom and the girls unrolled their sleeping bags around the campfire I decided to gather another armload of firewood with the additional people needing the warmth we would need more wood. Returning with the firewood I place it on the existing stack of gathered wood close to the fire. The girls had already dug out hotdogs and snacks to cook. Seeing everyone was preoccupied setting things up for their comfort I decided to relax on m sleeping bag. Just as I sat down Tom tossed me a cold beer. I could tell with the heavy coolers and bulky sleeping bags that these people didn’t have any hiking planned. They were making themselves comfortable to enjoy the campfire.

After a few minutes had passed everyone had settled down on his or her sleeping bags. The girls were busy sipping on a bottle of rum and cooking their snacks on the fire while giggling and talking amongst themselves. I just sat on my sleeping bag enjoying the refresh feeling of the cold beer on my empty stomach. Tom had also settled down using the cooler as a seat, with the guitar as he started strumming notes singing a mellow folk tune. The girls would on occasion join in for a chorus or two but for the most part would just slowly sway with the sound of the music. I was content to just relax and enjoyed the cool beer while watching the show. I still felt somewhat uneasy not knowing if they had seen anything when they were driving up.

Other than the occasional sounds of small talk everyone was content just enjoying the peaceful surroundings. I did notice Deb was staring at me out of the corner of her eyes. Every time our eyes would meet she would turn her head away and whisper something to Sue and they would both giggle. It did make me feel somewhat uncomfortable but there was also a feeling of excitement reminiscent of my younger days. Gazing upon her hard nipples as they protruded from her pert breasts. I watched with interest each time the girls would lift the bottle to take a sip of rum. The bottle opening was placed tenderly on there pouting lips with a graceful touch as they sensually ran their tongue into the bottle before taking a swallow of its intoxicating liquid. I did notice a small stirring, as my cock would throb with wanton desire. But the thought of Cindy and our relationship seem to rush over me as a brick wall and all desire I was feeling would disappear.

I did notice Sue, would lean forward on all fours to reach into the cooler for another snack or drink. Each time she would arc her back making her firm ass stick out as if it were in need of attention. Sue would gaze at me and smile demurely as she pulled out another beer. Leaning forward to hand me the beer, the front of her tank top fell away from her body revealing her silky smooth breasts. They were slightly larger than Deb’s but looked just as excited with her nipples also standing erect. Looking into my eyes she knew I was looking at her luscious breast, she just smiled the same inviting smile as before. I felt slight warmth of embarrassment as our eyes locked together and I realized she knew I was staring at her wonderful breast. She just stared at me with the same sheepish grin as she returned back to her sleeping bag. As she glanced over to Deb they both just giggled.

I began to notice that each time the girls moved they slowly moved closer to me. Leaning on my right elbow facing the fire I noticed Deb was at my feet almost on my sleeping bag. While Sue sat on the opposite side of me, so close to my head I could smell her hair, the scent was aromatic and arousing.

All the while Tom sat on his cooler engulfed in his music and singing. He didn’t seem to pay any attention to the girls and their erotic teasing of me. I was thoroughly enjoying the stimulating excitement of the girl’s attention, but felt a bit uneasy about Tom sitting across the fire. But he didn’t seem to have a care in the world. He appeared to be oblivious to what the girls were doing to me.

I did notice that with time my mind was beginning to forget about the anger I had felt for Cindy. And when the thoughts of her entered my head, they left a feeling of sexual arousal. I had reached a point where I was enjoying the memory of my wife with her lovers.

The girls showed no modesty as they gradually moved close to me, so close that they were actually rubbing against me on either side. Though I enjoyed the erotic feel of their attention I did feel somewhat uncomfortable. My cock had become a raging hard on that throbbed with pain from being confined tightly in my pants. Not to mention the strong urge to finish what I had almost finished earlier. These thoughts were swimming around in my head as the two beers on my empty stomach had given me a light buzz. Then without warning Deb reached across me to hand Sue the bottle of rum. Her hair fell gracefully across my face. The intoxicating scent of pheromones within her hair stirred the beast of lust from within me. The lust was further fueled when the nipple on her breast lightly grazed my lips as she reached further toward Sue. The urge to let my tongue dart forward and taste the pert nipple through the thin material that covered it was almost unbearable.

Not sure if it was the height of the sexual tension of fear, I felt a sudden uncontrollable need to move away. The excitement almost caused me to loose control of my muscles they didn’t want to respond. Quickly I stood up and excused myself with a lame excuse of getting more firewood. As I quickly walked in to the darkness of the night I noticed that the way my cock was situated within my pants it pinched and felt cramped which hurt even more when I tried to straighten up.

Walking in the darkness I felt relieved I was away from the girls teasing and the fear of doing something stupid disappeared. I could see the glow of the campfire and the silhouettes of everyone around it. But a feeling of shame came over me as I realized I just ruined my chances of enjoying the sexual company, by running away. Deb was making it clear she was definitely interested in me. Why did I run away, what was wrong with me? Was Cindy’s control over me so strong I will run away from the advances of another woman? But after what she has done why am I worried? So many questions are filling my mind and no answers. But one thing remained constant it was the dull the ache in my groin as my cock wanted to burst free.

I was in the darkness surrounded by large trees and almost thirty yards from the campfire. Now would be a good time to get the release needed, I can finish the job I started before I was interrupted. Feeling that I was safe I began to unbutton the front of my pants. I was on the last button when I heard a light rustling from behind me. Startled I turned around to find Deb had walked up on me.

I could barely make out the look of her face in the darkness as she said, oh I’m sorry did I spook you?”

Thinking quickly I replied “no, no…. I was just going to use the bathroom.”

Deb came up to me standing only inches in front of me before saying “Did I make you mad… you jumped up real quick. I hope my teasing didn’t upset you.”

Trying to see her eyes in the dark I responded “oh no, after the two beers I needed to relieve myself.”

“Well don’t let me stop you.” She said with a coy giggle.

“That’s alright I can wait.”

“I didn’t want you to get upset with us, you were so kind to us by sharing your campfire.”

Trying to cover my crotch with my hands I responded, “No not at all I was just spooked when I saw you all pull up.”

She stood against my front and my throbbing organ gently rested against her covered stomach. She looked up at me and with a light whisper said, “ I can feel you didn’t get to finish before we drove up.”

Feeling the rush of embarrassment flood over my face I quickly replied, “I was just changing pants when you saw me.”

“Oh ok I thought with the hard cock sticking out, that you were taking care of some business.”

I then felt her lift my hand and placed something into my palm that felt large and round. Running my finger over the surface I could feel that there was something carved on both sides. Deb stepped closer to me and said, “This is a friendship coin.” Closing her hand over mine she continued “ keep this coin close to you and only give it to a friend who is special to you.”

I felt puzzled as to why she was giving me a gift of this coin. I held it up trying to see what was engraved using the gentle glow from the fire. But we were to far away to see any glare on it. Then without warning I felt her hand grasp my throbbing member. With my pants open the underwear was the only thing holding my hard cock back. The shock caused me to reach and try to cover myself but her second hand pushed my hand away as she reached inside and released my cock from is confines.

Standing on her toes she whispered in my ear “looks like this poor thing needs to do more than go to the bathroom.”

redice
redice
12 Followers