Cindy's House-Sit Surprise

Story Info
Coed is tempted by her neighbour.
1.9k words
3.95
65.3k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trevorm
trevorm
273 Followers

Chapter One (Where Cindy makes some new friends)

Our neighbours, the Sinclairs, had a lodger, Susan, who'd been with them for about three months. She seemed to be a bit of a fly-by-night and, other than saying hello when our paths crossed, which wasn't often, I didn't know much about her. I guessed us to be about the same age, but that's where the similarities ended.

She was often out, which meant I sometimes house-sat for the Sinclairs, like if they were away for a few days. They didn't have kids of their own so it wasn't like I had to play nanny or anything when they were away. It was just housework and I had plenty of opportunity to do my college coursework while I was there, and all in opulent luxury. I had the use of widescreen plasma TV and the Jacuzzi, plus I could help myself to food and drink, as long as I didn't go too mad. And of course there was the swimming pool, which on a sweltering hot day like today was an absolute godsend after the housework.

Except, that today - I would not be having it all to myself. I had company. More than I ever expected...

On this particular weekend John and Wendy Sinclair were visiting some friends in the north of England so once again I had been asked to sit in as Susan wasn't sure she'd be around. This kind of casual arrangement suited me fine, because most times they were away I was able to work it around my studies, and vice versa, and of course the money was useful.

However, it turned out that Susan had decided to stick around and invited a few girl friends round for a pool party. From what I could see of them lying on the sun-loungers by the pool, they were a fairly attractive and amiable bunch, lots of banter and laughter. But I was aware of them looking at me behind their sunglasses as I went in and out of the house. I started to feel a tad uncomfortable, wondering why they should find me so interesting.

While I was emptying the third lot of rubbish, Susan came up behind me and put her arm around my waist, giving me a little squeeze. I felt her warm breath on my ear:

"Hi, Cindy. Look, why don't you join us all by the pool for some drinks and nibbles when you're done..?"

"Oh, but I don't know anyone."

"You know me... and this lot are okay. Go on... What do you think? You'll find a bikini on the bed in my room. You can wear that, then join us for a sunbathe and a glass of wine or something. Come on, chill out with us. It'll do you good."

I thanked her, saying that was sweet of her and I'd look forward to joining them when my chores were completed. I watched her as she wiggled slowly back towards the others, pinning her long chestnut hair up in readiness for a sunbathe or swim. She hadn't been the friendliest of persons up till now, barely bothering to answer me when I'd said hello in the past, so this change of attitude took me a little by surprise. I couldn't help being a bit skeptical. Maybe she just wanted to get me onside in case her friends got a bit carried away and there were damages to explain when the Sinclairs returned.

The house-sitting duties that day were easy enough. The place was already pretty tidy from my last clean-up, so this time it was a quick 'hoover' over and a flick round with the duster, a couple more bins of rubbish to bag up, and I was all done inside 45 minutes flat. It was time to change out of my jeans and tee-shirt, put the bikini on and go out and join Susan and her friends.

While I was upstairs in Cindy's bedroom I noticed a brown leather 'hold-all' on the bed, right next to a pink bikini. Curiosity got the better of me and I just had to look inside, especially as it was already half-unzipped. What I saw made my mouth drop open in amazement. I just gawped. The bag contained a number of strange items that can only be described as, well, to put it bluntly -- kinky gear.

I don't know what made me do it - intrigue and fascination I suppose, and perhaps the fact that I'm just downright nosey at the best of times, but I pulled all the stuff out and scattered it on the bed and had a really good look.

While I'm no expert on the subject, I know bondage gear when I see it - velvet-lined handcuffs, blindfolds, spankers, ticklers - it was all here, including a thing that looked like a leather table-tennis bat. And I'm not so naïve to know that the cylindrical white plastic thing that looked like an electric toothbrush, wasn't actually for tickling the molars. I picked it up and studied it. There was a button on the side. Of course I just had to press it. Suddenly the tapered tip started wriggling around like a demented worm. I couldn't resist a little chuckle.

My god, if this was Susan's property, what other naughty secrets might she be hiding? I guess I must have lost track of time because I suddenly became aware of someone behind me.

"Anything interesting?" A soft, sexy voice in my ear. I nearly jumped out of my skin. I was left open-mouthed, holding the buzzing vibrator as the wriggling worm performed its merry dance.

"Susan!" I gasped. "I didn't -- "

"You didn't what..? Didn't realize you enjoyed playing with toys..?"

"I -- I didn't mean..."

"Relax. I just popped up to see if you'd found the bikini. I'm sorry, I forgot I'd left that stuff there." The vibrator was still whirring away. "Perhaps you'd better switch that off for now."

I pressed the button and the machine fell silent. I could feel my face burning like a furnace. But, Susan looked as cool as anything.

"Th -- this stuff... It's yours..?" I mumbled.

"Yeah, guilty, as charged. I know, looks bad, doesn't it. It's just that we girls - that is Honey, Ginger, Pepper and me, we like to play games occasionally. It helps relieve the boredom."

I was beginning to recover my composure, especially as Susan seemed totally unfazed by my nosiness. She could have been really snotty about it. Perhaps I had misjudged her. She actually seemed very nice.

"I don't suppose I need ask what kind of games they might be?" I said.

"It's not as bad as it appears. I organize tickling parties sometimes. You'd be surprised how popular they are. We have a little competition between us - to see who can stand being tickled the longest. I forget how it all started - a bet, or a dare or something..."

"So what's the prize? I mean, what does the winner get?"

"The winner gets to be the 'mistress-of-ceremonies' next time around. That means she gets to decide what kind of tickle torture is used on the victim - the implements, severity of tickling, etc."

"What if things get out of hand?"

"They don't. The 'mistress-of-ceremonies' is entrusted to ensure fair play prevails and that no real harm comes to the 'victim'. Remember, we all have to stop as soon as the one tied down has had enough. As soon as she cries, "I give in!" or, "I submit", that's the end. Finito!"

"It sort of sounds fun, but I don't think I could stand it for a second."

"You'd be surprised. It can be quite enjoyable for everyone taking part. A good tickling, when it's controlled, can be a very arousing and liberating experience once you get into it."

"I just can't imagine it. I mean, I'm sort of fascinated by that stuff, and being tied up sounds sort of kinky and exciting and that, but I guess I'm just a 'scaredy-cat' at heart.

"We were all like that to start with. That's why we were very careful in the beginning, nothing too strong or prolonged, till we got more used to each other's ways and expectations. And it's totally consensual. Nobody does anything they don't want to do. It's all a matter of trusting in each other really.

"I mean, look at this stuff. It may look scary to start with. But the longer you look at it the less intimidating it becomes. After a while it just appears ludicrous, silly, not threatening at all. It's basic stuff, just props for a good time."

"You make it sound easy, almost as if it's okay."

"It is. Look, why don't you get changed and you can come and meet the girls, have a swim with us. They're ever so friendly. In fact, they've already been asking about you."

"Me?"

"Mm-hmm. They're dying to meet you. Come on; get your 'cozzie' on. And stop worrying."

I began putting the stuff back in the bag.

"Oh, I shouldn't worry about that. We'll be needing those a little later on anyway. Just leave it where it is. Look, if you're up for it you can join in with the party later... if you like."

"Join in... Me..?"

"Of course, why not. You don't have to play the victim as it's your first go. You can be one of the administrators, as we like to call them. That means you can just help with the tickling, you'll get instructions and advice from the 'mistress-of-ceremonies'. And sometimes there'll be periods of free play. That means you're allowed to do your own thing. That's when you can be as inventive and imaginative as you like, until you are told by your mistress to revert to following directions again. Or, you could just watch, see what we get up to. Then you can decide if you want to join in or not."

The way in which Susan was talking so matter-of-factly made me kind of excited, not exactly turned on, it was more that my inquisitiveness was being stimulated. I mean the thought of being tied up was still a little scary, even if it was ultimately exciting. But it all seemed so intriguing. Perhaps... if I could just bring myself to help with the tickling..? Maybe I could get into it? Who knows? Oh, well... anything for a laugh, I supposed.

"The ground rules are quite simple... Anything goes!"

"Anything?"

"Oh, absolutely. As long as there's no risk of physical injury. Everybody is rock solid on that one. The 'mistress-of-ceremonies' sees that things are kept within bounds, if you'll pardon the pun. And if anyone does get carried away... well... that's where the whips and paddles that you see here come in."

"You whip each other?"

"Only as a punishment for stepping outside the lines. And it's hardly a whipping in the real sense. It's more a light spanking really. It's very rare we have to resort to that, although a couple of the girls seem to like misbehaving sometimes just to get their naughty bottoms warmed. But anyway, look at this stuff. These little floggers are hardly likely to hurt you. They're just toys."

"Even so..."

"Don't worry. It's not going to happen. See you out by the pool."

Susan looked into my eyes and my heart did a little flip. She smiled, put her hand to her mouth, wet her forefinger, and then trailed it lazily down my arm. My flesh went all goose-bumpy.

After she had left the room, I suddenly felt quite light-headed and my heart was beating rapidly. Was this the onset of sunstroke -- I'd spent rather a lot of time in it the last few days -- or had Susan pressed a button somewhere inside me?

...to be continued in Chapter Two...

trevorm
trevorm
273 Followers