Cindy's Humble Servant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are fucked, do you know that?"

She seemed to be waiting for an answer, so I whispered "Yes Ms" in my little girl's voice. I could not curtsy because she still held me by my chin.

She held my gaze for a moment more, to let me know that she could see straight through me, and then she laughed again, let go of my chin and said "We're going to have a lot of fun with you tonight." She picked up my bag and went to the door. "These will go to charity. You can start tidying, love. I'll be back in a mo. Cindy will be here at 6:00, and the lads will be here at 7:00." Seeing her big ass, slim waist and bouncing tits, I realized that she was a very sexy girl, and I was nothing but a freak. How I had fallen since the night I refused her advances! My cock began to swell up in the tightness of the tiny white panties. I felt so vulnerable. I didn't know if I could go through with this, and as she opened the door, with my bag of clothes in hand, I almost begged her to stop, and let me back out of the whole thing.

I tidied, did the dishes and began to sweep the floor. She was gone much longer than I had expected, and I was worried that she was up to something by the time she returned at 5:15. She ignored me as she walked around the apartment inspecting my work. She sat back down on the sofa and rang a little bell which she took out of her purse, and then she put the bell on the coffee table. I approached the coffee table, curtsied and said "Yes Ms?"

"Right love, you've done a good job. I guess you're good for something after all," she said, putting on the accent of an English governess. "I want you to go into the lavvy, fill the red tub under the sink with hot water. Take the blue toothbrush and the tub into the spare bedroom and start scrubbing the floor. Start in the far corner. I don't want you to miss an inch, do you understand?"

"Yes Ms," I curtsied.

"Are you sure?" she patronized.

"Yes Ms." I curtsied again and turned to carry out her instructions. As I left the room, she turned on the television.

There was no clock in the spare bedroom, but I felt every second advancing toward Cindy's arrival. As I persisted at the mundane and humiliating chore of scrubbing the floor with a tooth brush, I became more and more accustomed to the costume that I wore and the role that I was playing. Waves of vertigo still coursed through me, however, each time I recalled that Cindy would soon be here, and that she would see me like this, and that I would lose whatever small piece of respect she had for me. I would become less than nothing in the eyes of the woman that I loved with all my heart, who I adored with every particle of my being. Cindy was not a woman I merely wanted to have sex with; she was the woman that I wanted to marry, and love forever as her husband.

I was awash in horror, and my cock was as stiff as a hanged man's cock. I was kneeling scrubbing the floor, and the skirt I wore hardly covered my ass. I looked at the door to see that Laura wasn't watching, and then I reached under the skirt and stroked the head of my cock where it protruded above the panties once, twice, thrice, and then I shivered and stopped, afraid that I would come with one more stroke. I had fallen as low as any man could fall: I had lost every vestige of respect. I was nothing.

I'd heard a few text message notifications to Laura's phone during the time I had been scrubbing the floor, but when a call came through it put my nerves utterly on edge, and my teeth began to chatter. Laura let the phone ring for about ten seconds, and then I heard her call out happily, "Ciiiiindyyyy! Where are you, Gorgeous?" I could hear a faint trace of Cindy's loud, humorous and enthusiastic voice on the other end of the line, and there was a sinking in my stomach: I felt that I might vomit. "Good. I'm in building 12, apartment 983, 9th floor. God I'm looking forward to seeing you." I could detect warmth and enthusiasm in the faint trace of Cindy's reply. Laura continued: "One thing I should warn you though, my cleaning boy is here now: he's got some work to catch up on here this evening." I strained to hear Cindy's reply. I could hear that she was asking questions enthusiastically. "He's just an admirer, and he likes to clean. Brian doesn't mind him helping out. He's very sweet and polite, bless his soul, so don't worry about him." I did not have to listen closely to hear Cindy erupt in good spirited laughter. "Yes, he tidies up for me, and does the dishes, and then I send him home. He's not important. The guys will be here at seven, so hurry and get your sexy ass up here." Cindy's reply was too soft for me to make out. "That's the girl! It's about time you had some fun. You deserve it. See you in a mo'."

I had stopped scrubbing the floor so I could listen, and I knelt there frozen like a rabbit in headlights, waiting for Laura to come in and gloat on Cindy's imminent arrival. I felt so afraid of her now. When she did not come in I returned to scrubbing the floor with the toothbrush, almost grateful she had not come in, and almost grateful that scrubbing the floor took my mind off my impending immolation under Cindy's gaze.

I had been scrubbing the floor now alone in this room for about 40 minutes in total, and though my knees were aching I had begun to feel comfortable with the solitude. When I heard Cindy's rap on the door, I nearly stood up, but resisted my panicky need to flee. There was no way I could get away now. They were between me and the door, and I did not even have my clothes. I felt now that I couldn't bear for Cindy to see me like this. I could hear them greeting one anther warmly. I could tell that Laura hugged Cindy, as she always did when they met up. Cindy's bright laughter was a feather across my heart and my cock. I could hear Laura thanking Cindy for a gift, and Cindy replying politely. Her voice was music.

Laura began to show Cindy around the apartment. I listened to their footsteps meander leisurely around the apartment. The living room, the kitchen, the toilet. . . I bowed my head to my work and attempted to disappear into my task. I could not bear the tension so I focused only on the task, the toothbrush scrubbing the wooden floor. From the corner of my eye I could make out their feet appear in the door, and then Cindy broke out in a peal of beautiful laughter.

"And this is the help. Don't stop now, princess." Laura said as I stopped scrubbing and froze.

"It's Peter?" Cindy said in a low and amazed voice.

"Yes it is."

Cindy exhaled a humorous hmmph, that was part contempt, and part a weary 'I should have guessed.' I was crushed, and put in my place by this exhalation. The two of them stood at the door looking down at me as I scrubbed the floor with a toothbrush. The skirt has ridden up so that my panties and the lower part of my ass were exposed.

"Let's leave the little darling to it and have a gossip, shall we," Laura said, leading Cindy from the room.

Cindy let out another half laugh half sigh, and I heard their feet move back towards the living room. I continued scrubbing. I had expected Cindy to ask some questions about me, but she did not. Nor did Laura mention me. Instead, they discussed Laura's apartment, their jobs, and people that they had worked together with at my company. Laura seemed to be at pains to stress that they had all moved on to better things. My knees ached, and the simple task that had taken my mind off my dire straights had become excruciating. I had dreamt of this experience for so long, and I hadn't even had a chance to see Cindy yet. I wiped sweat from under my wig, and I felt flustered. Just when I thought I could bear it no longer, I heard Laura's little bell ring. I got up very stiffly. My knees were stiff and I had pins and needles in my feet as I hobbled into the living room, not daring to look up at the ladies. I could see that Cindy was wearing white trousers and shiny black high heeled shoes. She rarely wore such clothes, but when she did she looked so well.

"Yes, Ms," I croaked, my voice rough after having not spoken for so long. As I curtsied Cindy giggled.

"Again," Laura instructed wearily. "Go back and try it again."

I turned and went out of the room and then came back and curtsied more deeply, and said with the best girlish voice I could summon: "Yes Ms."

"Zhen Bu hao ting," -- Really bad sounding -- Cindy said in Chinese. I had not dared to look above her feet yet, and now I dared to glance at her face, but looked down again as though I had glanced into the sun. She was too stunning to bear. She was wearing make up, which she almost never did, and she was smiling comfortably and ironically, with exquisite dimples set into either side her luscious lips: her best expression. I looked down and held my forefinger as I had been taught to do in grade school.

"Did you hear that, princess? Cindy doesn't like the sound. Out and try it again."

Cindy giggled astonished as I went back, came in again, curtsied again, and said softly "Yes Ms."

"Better?" Laura asked Cindy

"Hai shi bu hao ting," -- Still sounds bad -- Cindy laughed in Chinese.

"Again," Laura commanded, pointing.

"Xing, xing," - - ok, ok -- "I don't think any use," Cindy said. I could feel their eyes upon me, but I did not dare to look up. My eyes could not help but worship Cindy's feet. One foot rocked back and forth from heel to toe in a lazy unconscious rhythm.

"What would you like to drink?" Laura asked Cindy.

Cindy thought for a moment. "Do you have Chinese tea?"

"Come on Cindy, have something stronger."

"No sorry I don't drink," and then a pause, "maybe later."

"Right love," Laura addressed me roughly. "Chinese tea, and a vod and orange."

I hesitated for a moment then asked "Sorry Ms, where do you keep the green tea? I didn't. . ."

"Don't be such a lazy cow," Laura roared. "Get your ass in there and find it!"

"Yes, Ms," I said meekly as I curtseyed and then went toward the kitchen.

"WALK," Laura roared, and I made sure to sway my hips and take mincing steps as I continued into the kitchen.

"Zhen ue xing," -- disgusting -- Cindy said roughly and with spirit in Chinese as I left the living room.

"Extremely," agreed Laura, and they chuckled.

I found the tea and prepared their drinks. As I did so, I could hear that Laura was showing Cindy photos of Brian and Colin on her mobile phone.

"What do you think?" Laura asked.

"Zhen Shuai," -- very handsome -- Cindy said.

"You little minx! You promise me that you will have a good time tonight?"

"I promise."

"Good girl. Brian is mine, and Colin is yours. He's a sexy animal. Sex on legs."

"Aiya!" Cindy exclaimed, her modesty getting the better of her, and then she laughed, amused by Laura's openness.

I came into the living room holding their drinks on a tray. I glanced up at them for an instant. They stopped talking and looked at me. Cindy had her knees bent and her feet up at the side of the sofa. She had her arm along the back of the sofa and she was fully facing Laura. Laura was watching me closely. As I bent to put the drinks on the coffee table, Cindy slowly and casually glanced at me. "Thank you Peter," she said politely.

I looked down instantly and whispered "You're welcome, Cindy."

"Take the tray away and then put that stool facing the corner and sit quietly," Laura directed.

"Yes Ms." I curtsied while still holding the tray, then returned the tray and sat on the low stool, facing the corner. I felt relieved to be facing the corner and not having to face the temptation of gazing into the holy fire that was Cindy.

"How many guys have you slept with Cindy?" Laura asked.

"Hai," Cindy sighed, exasperated by Laura's openness. "You know the answer. Only one."

"My god. That is a crime, my dear."

Laura's phone rang.

"Hiyah sausage," she answered "Where are you?" I heard a manly reply, and my head sunk in shame. "Is the hunk with you? Great, get your ass up here. Let Cindy talk to the driver," she said, handing the phone to Cindy.

"Hello," Cindy said sweetly. There was a manly, flirtatious reply. "I look forward to meeting you too," Cindy replied, sounding shy and young. "I've heard a lot about you too. And about Brian." Steve replied with enthusiasm. "Yes, ok, see you soon," Cindy said. She assumed her normal loud and extroverted voice again as she gave directions to the taxi, and assumed a soft and charming voice again when the phone was handed back to the lads. "Hi Brian," her voice was so charming it broke my heart. Brian spoke for a few moments. His voice was deep and melodious. "Yes, he's here... Yes... Disgusting!" she said with enthusiasm, and continued to listen. "Sitting in the corner now...no way! Never." She listened for a moment more and then laughed.

"Ask them what they want to drink?" Laura whispered.

"Laura ask what you want to drink?" She listened, "auh? say again. . . whiskey coke? Ok. What Steve wants?. . . Just beer. . . Ok." She listened again for a few moments and then, "OK, see you guys soon." She handed the phone back to Laura.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Hao," -- good.

The bell rang and I stood, came to the centre of the room, curtsied and said "Yes, Ms." I could not help but glance up at Cindy. She looked flushed and happy and she seemed to have become more comfortable with my presence. She still wore her ironic smile, and when she caught me looking at her, her jaw went slightly forward, proudly, as she cast me a cold and superior smirk. I looked down abashed, and wrung the forefinger of my right hand.

"What did the guys want to drink Cindy?" Laura asked.

"Brian want whiskey coke. Steve want beer."

"You heard the lady, chop chop," Laura commanded, clapping her hands at me.

"Yes Ms," I said quickly, and hurried to the kitchen to prepare drinks for the men.

"WALK!" Laura roared after me "That's the last time I'm going to tell you!"

I quickly swayed my hips and minced the rest of the way to the kitchen, as Cindy and Laura chuckled behind me. I prepared the drinks, went back to the room and placed them on the coffee table, not looking about the level of the ladies' feet. As I put the drinks down I heard the elevator ding and swoosh open, footsteps in the hall, men's good natured laughter, and then a rapping at the door. As the girls sprang up I did not know what to do, so I stood holding the index finger of my right hand and looking at my feet. I could smell Cindy's hair as she passed me by. I glanced up to see for an instant Cindy's perfect ass and hips. If I were to just reach out now and take her. . . My cock twitched and my cheeks flushed.

"Lads!" Laura said and hugged each man, and Cindy stood a little bit behind her. "This is Cindy. Cindy, this is Steve."

Steve stepped forward and gave Cindy a hug, and a kiss on the cheek, and said "Hey Cindy. I've heard a lot about you."

"I've heard a lot about you too," Cindy replied. She was blushing from the peck on the cheek. She was using a different, softer and more careful voice than normal, one that until now I had only heard her use when she spoke with business leaders.

"And this delicious thing is Brian." Brian stepped forward and politely shook Cindy's hand. "A pleasure," he said, looking her straight in the eyes.

"What do you think? Is she as gorgeous as I said?" Laura asked.

"Delightful," said Brian.

Cindy looked down shyly, and pursed her full lips. Her cheeks were flushed.

"Very beautiful," said Brian sincerely.

"Thank you," Cindy said modestly, looking up now to meet his eyes.

"And Cindy, is Brian as handsome as in his photos?"

"More handsome," said Cindy in a quiet voice that was not like her.

I felt a knot tighten inside me. What had I done? I glanced up to see the men. They were handsome and likable young men. They were about 27, the same age as the girls. They were dressed smartly, in dark jackets and light shirts. Of course any woman would be impressed by them. And what was I? I was a slightly ugly, wrinkled forty five year old man standing dressed as a maid, ready to speak in a little girl's voice. I was nothing. I was less than nothing.

Brian caught me glancing at him, and I looked down quickly, but too late. He strolled toward me leisurely. All eyes were on me. "So Cindy, I guess this must be your boss?"

"Yes, that's my boss," she chuckled.

They all observed silently as Brian stood squarely in front of me. I continued looking down at my feet, and now at his feet too. Cindy was watching us both and I had no doubt which of us she found more attractive. Brian looked me up and down, saying nothing. I could only imagine the expression he wore. Laura approached and said "Peter, this is Brian."

I curtsied and said as quietly as possible "Nice to meet you sir."

"That's awful! Where are your manners? Look at a guest when you greet him, and speak up!" Laura commanded.

I looked into Brian's dark, taunting eyes and said more loudly, in my little girl's voice, "Nice to meet you sir."

"LOUDER" Laura insisted.

"Nice to meet you, sir." I didn't dare to look away. He was so handsome, and I felt so ugly. He just grinned with his Clooney eyes at me and held my gaze. I could see Cindy watching, with arms crossed up under her full breasts, from the periphery of my vision. Brian chuckled, "Nice to meet you too buddy, nice to meet you too."

"And this is Steve." I turned to face Steve, met his gaze, curtsied and said clearly in my feminine falsetto: "Nice to meet you, sir." He was standing beside Cindy, and she was smiling and amused, like the others, exchanging astonished, ironic glances, and looking right through me as though I was nothing. I was not in on the joke: I was the joke.

"Manners!" Laura reminded. "Approach your guests when you greet them."

I took a few steps toward Steve, and repeated my greeting. He was not as handsome as Brian, but he clearly was the funny one. Cindy was right beside him, and I could not avoid being caught by her amused eyes. There was nowhere to hide. My cock strained against the panties. He just laughed at me. "My god, dude, what are you wearing?" I started to stammer a reply but he waved his hand at me "Don't answer that." Everyone laughed, not so much at what he had said as at his comically dismissive gesture. I could pick Cindy's laugh out from the others, but she was one of them, and I was not. I despaired that I had utterly lost her now; that there would never again be a chance for me to win her affection: this despair drove to a fever pitch my need to serve and to worship her. To worship and to serve Cindy was the only thing in the world that I wanted.

"Have a seat guys," Laura said warmly. Laura and Steve sat together, and Cindy sat close to Brian. "Make us some popcorn," she said to me shortly.

"Yes Ms" I curtsied, and went toward the kitchen.

"WALK! I'm not going to say that again! Next time you will go home! Get back here and do it again!"

All four watched incredulously as I wiggled my hips and minced back to where I had been standing, and said "Yes Ms," in a tiny little girl's voice, and then minced back to the kitchen. No one said anything throughout this performance. As I entered the kitchen, I heard Brian ask loudly "What is that guy's malfunction?"

"Don't worry about him," Laura said, "It's what makes him happy. You have two sexy girls in the room. Don't you think you should be focusing on something else?"

They changed the topic, and engaged in small talk, getting to know one another. By the time I returned with the microwave popcorn, they had for the most part paired off. Laura and Steve were flirting overtly, poking and pulling at one another, and Cindy and Brian were sitting close to one another, speaking quietly about themselves. Brian's arm was up on the back of the sofa, and Cindy's knees were up on the pillows, and she was facing squarely towards him. No one looked up at me as I put the popcorn down, curtsied, and took a few steps back, not sure what to do. I held my index finger and looked at my feet. As no one said anything I moved to against the wall, and simply stood there, awaiting instruction. After several minutes my legs were tired and I felt restless and I shifted my weight from foot to foot. Cindy and Brian seemed to be getting along very well. Brian was quiet, polite, understanding and mature. Cindy was quiet and tender, and I felt that this was just the type of man that appealed to her. What had I done! My heart bled with jealousy as I stood there uncomfortably shifting from foot to foot, unnoticed and utterly superfluous.