Cindy's Misfortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Romeo was still thrusting his cock into her dripping, oozing cunt when Cindy came out of the euphoric orgasm. His thick cock had her pussy stretched more than she was used to and his strong, rough thrusts were going so deep that she could feel him take over his whole body and mind.

She felt his hand take a strong grip in her silky, soft, blonde hair and whirl her around. Before she could catch her breath she was on her knees on the floor before him, his fingers still immersed in her silken, blonde locks and holding her head in a strict, controlling grip.

Before she could grasp the situation, she felt the warm "splat!" of his cum on her face. The first thought that came into her mind was how much time and care she had put into making her face stunningly beautiful today. The next instant she opened her mouth and reached out with her tongue to grab the load of his cum that was slowly flowing down from her cheekbone toward her lips.

Just as she tasted the first drop of his hot, creamy cum the next load hit her lips and chin, dripping on her chest. Then he jerked her hair back, exposing her neck, so the next load hit her lovely neck, and slowly flowed down towards her perfectly displayed cleavage in that outrageously expensive dress.

Romeo came a lot and with every load of cum he smeared her body, and her sexy, gorgeous, expensive dress. He seemed to be marking his territory just like a dog marks his territory with his piss. Cindy realized with a shock that she didn't mind being marked by him; marked like a slut with his cum; marked like a fuckslut!

It took just a little tug in her hair from his hand to tell her what he wanted. She stuck out her tongue and started diligently to clean his cum-drenched cock with her willing and eager tongue. He jerked her hair back and she lifted her head, to look up into his eyes while licking his cock and his balls.

He was smiling as he looked down into her eyes. Smirking like the asshole the he was, his smile and the look in his eyes degrading Cindy more than anything he could say. Suddenly, he stopped smiling and pointed downward with his other hand. Cindy followed his finger with her eyes and saw that a couple of drops of his cum had landed on his foot, one on his big toe and one between his big toe and the next.

"Get that, whore!"

Cindy lowered her head, "Yes, Sir!" Her tongue came out between her lovely, luscious lips as she bent over lower ...

*

Cindy hasn't been very fortunate so far? Or has she? What do you think? I don't know what will happen to her next. Do you?

12