Cindy's Nightmare Shopping Trip

Story Info
Cindy gets kidnapped and raped by Goliath of a man.
1.3k words
3.96
71k
23
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy opened the boot of her SUV. One week's shopping to put away when she got home and that was it for the day. Then a nice bath and start Todd's dinner about 5pm.

She closed the boot and made her way to the driver's side.

She opened the door and suddenly felt a shove in her back. Before she knew what was happening a giant of a man had barged her into the car where she landed on her belly in the passenger seat. She gasped as the handbrake hit her in the stomach and tried to get up, only to feel a large hand holding her in place.

"What the f" was all she could get out before a large hand closed her cries and squeezed very hard, cutting off her air supply. That was the last thing she remembered.

She awoke lying on her side in the rear seat section of her own car. She was hog tied and couldn't move a muscle. There was also a gag in her mouth so she couldn't scream for help.

As she came more conscious, she could just make out a very large man driving her car out of town into the countryside. She tried to communicate with him but he wasn't paying any attention to her.

A short while later he pulled into a dirt track and after a few minutes, stopped and turned off the engine.

He got out the car and opened the rear door and simply pulled Cindy out of the car. He then lifted her by her Jeans and carried her over to a clearing and dropped her.

He pulled out a knife and slit her ties. The he grabbed her neck and moved the knife to her throat.

"If you try to run I will catch you and slit your throat, nod if you understand" he threatened menacingly.

Cindy nodded and with that he sliced her blouse and bra off her body. Then he literally ripped off her skirt with one huge hand then tore off her panties, then back handed her so that she landed on the grass with a thud. He looked at her naked form. He had picked her because of his penchant for girls rather than women. She was small breasted and sort of Mia Farrow look alike, girly girl and he loved that look.

She surveyed her surroundings and saw that she was in a sort of copse of trees so no-one could see her. If she tried to escape she would have to clamber up a ditch and the monster in front of her would surely catch her then kill her. She remembered a picture from her child hood of a Goliath and that's what this man looked like. Nearly 6ft 6 tall with bulging muscles, completely bald, barrel chested, a giant of a man.

He was now ripping off his own clothes.

Down to his shorts, Cindy could see a massive bulge and cried out through her gag.

"Go ahead" said Goliath, "scream, shout, no one can hear you around here" and with that he removed his shorts to reveal the biggest, widest cock Cindy had even seen. It's veins were bulging and the great big red head looked like a monster all of its own. It swayed as he made towards her, pausing to tip the contents of a bottle into the palm of his hand, then smeared over his cock. "A little lubricant might be needed" he laughed.

Cindy tried to run but he easily caught her. "Didn't I tell you what I would do if you ran" and bought the knife up to her face. Cindy shook her head and pleaded from behind the gag, tears streaming down her eyes.

"Never mind, I let you live if you fuck me good and make me cum" and pushed her down onto the grass on her back. He took in the full view of her nakedness then followed her down and she nervously saw the massive tool swaying to and fro as he made his way up her body. He grabbed her hair and twisted it in his hand, with his other hand he positioned his cockhead at her entrance and shoved his head into her, bringing a moan from her.

"Yes", he said, "feel that" "I am fucking you, I am gonna take my time and if you don't make it good, I will kill you".

Cindy was defeated, there was no use in trying to fight this monster, so she tried to relax. Maybe she could get it over with.

Goliath moved another few inches into her, and some more until he was half way in her, with still another 6 inches to go. Cindy was moaning, she had had one large cock in her before but that was nothing compared to this monster and she doubted she could take much more without damaging her forever. She tried to relax but the length and girth was too much. She could feel each individual vein pulsing as it snaked its way into her, with the whole cock flexing. The dread hit her that there would be an awful lot of spunk from this monster and as she was ovulating, she could get pregnant. This made her try to wriggle away, but Goliath was having none of that as he held her firm and grabbed the knife to show her he was in charge. Cindy whimpered and stopped struggling.

Goliath cared not, he thrust into her some more using her twisted hair as a grip, with his other hand holding her shoulder and he pushed way up into her. Cindy moaned. It was truly the greatest feeling of his life. He had watched her a long time and knew he had to have her, now here he was, with the tightest, gripping cunt around his massive cock. He prayed he could last but the familiar feeling was starting.

Just then Cindy started coughing, which made her convulse around his cock adding to the pleasure. Seeing her struggling he decided to remove the gag, and she breathed in some precious air.

"Scream and I use the knife" he told her.

Cindy nodded and nervously looked down at the knife beside them.

Goliath then set up a slow fuck rhythm, slowly moving out to the tip, then in to the hilt. Cindy could feel his cock head prodding her cervix and wondered if the cervix could be penetrated. She moaned at every stroke, which excited and encouraged Goliath even more. She even matched his rocking movements.

"Cum for me Cindy" Goliath goaded her, and used his thumb to manipulate her clitoris, round and round in circles, "cum for me and I let you live", "cum for me Cindy"

Hearing her name frightened her. How does he know my name, my god, he must have been watching me"

With that thought adding to the stimulation, she arched up to him and came hard, her cunt quivering around his cock. Her cervix opened upto him because of the orgasm and he entered her uterus. This caused Cindy great pain and she wailed a long moan, "please" she gasped, "please, finish, please cum, I can't take anymore"

With that, Goliath moved the final 2 inches through into her uterus and released a torrent of spunk over her ovaries. He jolted into her again and again, trying to force even more spunk into her small body.

Cindy actually felt the rush of sperm travel up the veins and into her. She felt the blast hit her uterus wall which made her cum again, gripping his cock like a vice, squeezing the last of his spunk out, making sure he coated every millimeter of her baby making womb.

Goliath collapsed on to her, breathing heavily, still hard.

Cindy dare not move, coz she knew she would cum again.

Cindy awoke some time later, the cold wind blowing lightly on her naked frame. Goliath was no-where to be seen. She moved quickly and fleetingly noticed a gush of spunk fly from her cunt as she stood up. She quickly dressed as best she could and made her way to her car.

Goliath had left the keys in the ignition, almost as though he wanted her to escape. She drove home and showered for 2 hours

She never told anyone.