Cindy's Offering

Story Info
Extramarital affair through prayer.
16.9k words
4.55
13.9k
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are times we journey down paths like sheep, and at times the shepherd's intentions are devious. At 24, Danny was herded like a lamb into a dark valley by a she-wolf then later beaconed from that valley and nurtured by a lonely shepherd's prayers to follow another path in life.

Kathy and Danny taught at sister elementary schools and were parishioners of the same church. They formally met one night at a church function for the Sunday school mission and talked about educating children the entire time. Afterward, they both volunteered to teach Sunday school as a team. Four months later, Kathy and Danny were married. It was the most elaborate wedding ceremony in the long history of the town's oldest church.

Kathy was the fifth and youngest child of the tri-county area's largest masonry contractor. Her family was well known and had enormous political power. She was a tall strikingly attractive woman with dark brown eyes, long wavy auburn hair and a full figured body like her mother. She was strong willed like her father and respected by her friends as well as her few enemies. As a highly religious, modest and sharing soul, Kathy had many friends and was rarely seen alone. Whether she was organizing church functions or creating banners for high school political campaigns, Kathy was always the leader of the group. She was intelligent, very concerned about the future of her religion, all children and the future of her family, but Kathy was very confused about men's attraction to her curvy voluptuous body, and sex. All Kathy asked God for was an understanding man who would care for her like her father had done for 22 years.

Danny was the third son of four boys with two younger sisters and the only sibling to graduate with a college degree. His family was apolitical, religious, patriotic and self-taught. They loved giving and receiving affection as much as they relied on each other to tow the line. From the womb Danny was a farm boy but he enjoyed caring for the farm equipment more than the farm. Danny was accustomed to hard work and by the time he was 16, he was a strapping muscular man the local girls gazed at through bedroom eyes but Danny enjoyed reading and writing. He quickly developed an easy to read writing technique and his articles were published with little compensation in an obscure farming equipment magazine. Danny had many female admirers but he was determined to save himself for one. He grew to understand his physique was something some women desired for pleasure but Danny only asked God for one woman who would love, honor, and desire him, including his physical nemesis.

Kathy and Danny took the wrong turn on the marriage path during their honeymoon. Their first attempt at sex was an experiment for them both. They were virgins without a clue as to what they were doing and on the first night of their honeymoon, Danny ejaculated prematurely at his first sight of a naked woman, and when Kathy saw Danny naked for the first time, she fainted when she saw Danny's enormous penis.

The next day Danny performed the same way and so did Kathy. On the third night Danny finally gained control of his desire and Kathy could only mentally prepare her body for what was about to happen. The consummation was a fantastic dream for Danny but a very uncomfortable nightmare for Kathy. After Danny broke Kathy's thick hymen, she curled up in pain as Danny continued to insert the entire length of his hose sized erection into Kathy's quivering body then he collapsed on her as his ejaculating penis emptied into Kathy's womb. Kathy was miserable the entire two weeks of their honeymoon and Danny was terribly confused about his marriage.

About six months later, after no sex at all, Danny was going crazy. He wanted Kathy to want him so badly he tried to take control. He went into the bedroom, bent her over, slid her panties down to her knees, spanked her and told her she was a naughty little girl for not desiring her husband. When he demanded she love all of him like a part of her own soul, Kathy demanded they never have sex again, and the feud between two of God's exalted roses began.

A few months later, Kathy was standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes by hand. Danny playfully knelt behind her and wrapped his arms around her hips and placed his cheek on her buttock. After apologizing for his sins he quickly pulled her skirt and panties down to her thighs, and gently kissed her naked buttocks. Kathy cracked his head with a wooden spatula, stepped aside frantically pulling up her panty and skirt while scolding him for being the devil's pervert. Their marriage became a war over who was the real sinner and God's roses began to wilt in the wilderness.

Two years after their honeymoon Danny went into the bedroom where Kathy was sleeping after an exhausting weekend with children. He stood next to the bed and looked at his wife through different eyes. After a few moments Kathy rolled over on her side and exposed the bottom part of her torso. It took Danny five minutes to gently ease her pajama bottoms and panties down enough to expose her buttocks. It took Danny ten minutes to carefully fold her into the fetal position so her pure white buttocks were at the edge of the bed. Then he positioned her leg so her vaginal lips were exposed, pulled his pants down and stroked his eel like penis until the massive rod stood straight out. After he sprayed her buttocks with semen, Danny stood silently and watched the white jelly ooze down the skin of her butt cheek until it rolled onto the folds of her vaginal lips and disappeared into her dark pubic hair. Then he pulled his pants up and silently left the room.

Kathy emerged from the bedroom a few hours later and demanded to know why her pajama bottoms and panties were pulled down without her knowledge and why she had dried semen on her body. Danny looked into her dark brown eyes and said with complete calm, "I jerked off on your holiness." After Kathy burst into tears and asked why her husband had allowed the devil to enter his soul, Danny felt numb and directionless for the first time in his life.

Her negative reactions to Danny's sexual advances became intense until anger became her sin. Danny was having more whet dreams then he had since he was a teenager and he began having fantasies about Margaret, one of his overly friendly female students who told him one day if he taught her all about the things men and women did in bed she would promise to keep their secret forever and ever. Danny had fallen so low he begged for forgiveness for thinking of Margaret when he masturbated. In the end, Kathy and Danny slept in separate rooms and Danny's penis became his best friend. After months of frustration, Danny felt he was loosing his mind and before he did something with Margaret to ruin his life forever he had to quickly find another path.

Kathy and Danny had actual intercourse two times, the third night of their honeymoon and two days before they were legally separated, but they never made love. Danny's second penetration of Kathy resulted from months upon months of pent up sexual frustration. He sexually abused her until she broke down, curled up naked against the wall and cried like a child begging him to stop. She moved to her parent's house the next day. Danny filed for divorce starting a nasty legal battle and a feud between the families. He was so devastated he quit Sunday school and lost his teaching tenure because he couldn't concentrate. Danny concluded he was never actually married to Kathy and it took him two miserable years to figure it out.

Danny's attorney suggested he take a vacation to clear his mind but he had a better idea. Before the divorce was final, he began praying for direction and promised never to think about Margaret again, and then one night, he received an odd answer. He packed everything he cared to claim as his, which was mostly books, clothes and a few pieces of furniture, and started a new journey down yet another path, in another town, in another state and for a completely different reason. At 26, Danny needed to find his soul but never dreamed the gate to the new path selected for him opened the day he met his new neighbor.

This is Danny's story:

On Friday, March 15, 1974, I was moving into my new quarters when suddenly, she appeared. She sat down on the steps of her porch in the partial shade under the heavily planted space and started smoking an endless chain of cigarettes. She was thin but not sickly looking. She was barefoot and wearing baggy white shorts resembling a skirt and a soft green tube-top pulled so low it nearly exposed her erect nipples. Her skin was clear and lightly tanned and she wasn't wearing any jewelry I could see. Her hair was shinny and cascaded as if she had just escaped a windstorm but it carefully protected a tiny yellow flower set over her left ear. Her hair was platinum blonde but it appeared she must have been in need of a peroxide treatment because her roots were slightly darker. We made eye contact several times and when she set her little finger in her mouth and taunted me with a teasing gaze I saw sweet peace emanating from her haunting blue eyes.

The girl's face was smooth and angelic and she appeared to hover somewhere between heaven and earth, however when she leaned back several times offering glimpses of her stiff nipples mounted on shapely beasts barely hidden behind the thin cloth of her top, she reminded me of a young tease I once knew. When she stretched her legs the folds of her labia pinched under the cloth of her shorts indicating there was a little of the devil in her as well. Her legs were smooth and shapely and I thought her movements bordered on risqué innocence. In short, I thought her very cute even though she was physically the textbook opposite of Kathy. I began thinking she would perfectly fit the character in a romance novel as the cunning platinum blond whore who stole the hero's heart.

The girl watched me the entire time I moved my belongings into my new quarters. When the movers left I carried the last boxes inside, and out of curiosity, I looked through the living room window to see if she was still sitting on the steps, but the steps were bare. For some reason, I didn't type a word that night. Instead, I slept very little and felt haunted by my sultry new neighbor.

The next day it was compulsory I send my lawyer a letter. I went to the rack of mailboxes at the street and while standing at the cluster of boxes trying to figure out which one had my number on it, I realized for the first time it didn't matter to the mail carrier which mailbox post was placed in to be picked up for delivery. Suddenly my new neighbor stepped out of her front door and walked down the stone path toward the gate at the sidewalk.

She was wearing a light gray workout suit and white canvass slippers without socks. She was carrying a large manila envelope and walking briskly toward her gate. When she glanced at me, she innocently waved by wiggling her fingers from her hip. After she closed the gate she turned and walked toward me with a curious look on her face. I could tell she was scanning me from top to bottom without moving her head. Then she smiled as her breasts wiggled slightly in her top and her erect nipples nearly ripped right through the cloth. My penis instantly began responding to the sight and it started to become as uncomfortable in my shorts as it was in my mind.

When she was directly in front of me she stopped and held out her hand for me to shake. She smelled different then any other woman I had ever been around and I couldn't figure out her fragrance. When I looked deep into her dreamy blue eyes, strangely I felt comforted and when I felt her hand a refreshing flush of cool energy filled me. I had never felt so tamed before and my penis became numb in front of a stunning woman for the first time. Suddenly I realized I was surrendering like a lamb to the cute creature standing before me and a chill ran up my back and struck my neck like a light electrical shock. I knew my senses were telling me something, but I didn't know what it was at the time.

She said her name was Cindy and I told her my name was Danny. She welcomed me to the neighborhood, stuffed the manila envelope in a mailbox, closed the lid, flipped the flag up then, smiled, turned lightly on her toes, and stepped toward her gate as she said cheerfully with her arms slightly raised, "It's a beautiful day."

Her little round buttocks were so tight they barely wiggled when she walked. It was so arousing I instantly fantasized about what her buttocks would look like without cover and my face blushed with embarrassment. I watched as she stepped through the gate and bent over to pick up a flowerpot, step up the steps to her porch and stood at the front door. She looked over her shoulder to see if I was watching her and when she saw me standing dumbfounded, she grinned girlishly then slowly vanished behind the door as if she wanted me to study every inch of her motion.

I had a hard time writing that night and I dozed off at the typewriter under the influence of several sensual flash dreams about the curious girl next door. I surmised dreaming about being with my cute neighbor would be easier then actually being with her, but technically I was still married and that mindset helped me make it to bed were I fell asleep around 3am.

The next evening a guy showed up at Cindy's place with bags of groceries and I caught a glimpse of him through my kitchen window. He didn't look like husband material because he looked boyish. I tried to rationalize the kid might be her younger brother or another male relative, or maybe she just had a very young boyfriend. Then I began thinking Cindy might be a slut who secretly had males over for sex. There wasn't a car in her driveway so she didn't leave at any time to go to work or even buy groceries, so it seemed plausible she might really be a home hooker secretly known only to a few guys who she kept satisfied in exchange for food. After two days of not seeing her outside I figured it would be best to forget her regardless of who she and the boy were or weren't. Then, early on Tuesday morning, the boy left.

Just before noon, Cindy appeared outside and started to work on the numerous plants in her front yard. I watched her on and off from my living room window as I placed furniture and did my best to organize things around the place. I was strangely attracted to her but couldn't put my finger on whether it was physical attraction or if it was something else. She was so comfortable working in her yard she didn't even care when one of her breasts nearly popped out of her shirt. After an hour or so, I found myself standing at the living room window just staring at her. It was a strange experience being a voyeur so I stopped watching after a few minutes. That night I masturbated and had an incredible ejaculation. It felt eerily like the first time I saw Kathy naked. I went to bed that night and fidgeted until sunrise. I slept on and off the entire next day and dreamed about Cindy without a word typed on paper for my publisher to print.

Two weeks passed and things began to pan out. The boy showed up again on Sunday evenings and Cindy disappeared inside until the boy left on Tuesday mornings then she was alone the rest of the week. Although I hated being a voyeur I started watching Cindy from my living room window as she worked in her front yard. I became so obsessed with getting to know more about my cute neighbor I forgot all about writing. Since I was barely living on the meager royalties from my farming machinery repair articles and didn't have a job, and it appeared Cindy didn't work either, I decided to be outside at every chance just to see her and be seen by her whenever the boy wasn't around. The plan felt perfectly innocent, but evilly deceitful at the same time, so I asked for God's help and his odd answer came swiftly.

Cindy worked tirelessly in her yard from Tuesdays to Fridays when it wasn't raining. It was obvious she was an avid gardener who put her heart and soul into her work. She had numerous plants in her front yard and many hanging from the beams on her porch and clustered in pots neatly arranged on her porch steps. It looked as though she could use some farmer's help and I decided to offer my expertise.

After the guy left the next Tuesday morning, I waited for Cindy to appear and when she did, I went outside and leaned on the fence between our yards a few feet from where she was working. I felt completely comfortable and assured I was doing the right thing. Cindy was squatting and folding soil into a large pot and if I was standing in front of her I could look straight down her blouse at two precious mounds. Oddly the vision didn't affect my nemeses and I wondered why. In a few seconds, she looked up at me, smiled and said softly, "Good morning."

I returned the greeting and asked her what she was doing. She told me she was potting houseplants. I asked if I could help and I almost fainted when Cindy responded gleefully, "Sure, come on over ... grab a trowel."

The curious neighbors soon observed a stranger working in Cindy's yard with her and I thought it interesting Cindy didn't seem to care. Cindy was very friendly and, for a non-farmer, had a considerable amount of knowledge about soil conditions. Her specialties were spider and philodendron plants and they were huge and healthy. She sold them to a garden shop in town and I thought her quite the entrepreneur until she explained she hardly made any money because she put so much love into them. I thought it a delightful way of saying she was losing money but it didn't seem to matter to her. I suggested she use an alternative fertilizer to minimize her time, told her its chemical combination and suggested she research the product to see if would help. She stopped moving and looked directly into my eyes, smiled with a twinkle in her eyes as if she was deeply pleased I took an interest in her life then she cocked her head to one side and softly said, "Thank you Danny, that's very sweet, I'll look into it."

I enjoyed being around Cindy but was confused about the power of Cindy's mysterious scent and how it was haunting me. I just could not figure it out. She was so comfortable in her body she hardly ever tried to hide her breasts when she bent over in a half buttoned shirt, or seemed to care if the top of her buttocks crack was exposed when she squat down to scoop up soil. She also touched me more than I had anticipated she would. While we worked the soil and potted plants she often brushed me and touched my soiled hands at least as much as I scanned her body. I noticed after a few days she started wearing tighter and smaller shorts, which got my attention.

One day Cindy wore cotton gym shorts so tight I couldn't take my eyes off her shapely thighs or the puffy folds between her thighs and when she walked in front of me it was hard for me not to gaze at the folds below her succulent round buttocks. I asked God's forgiveness, as much as I could but it felt so natural being with her I didn't hear his answer. It was heaven on earth and all I could do to hide my nemesis was pray to God to keep it limp for another hour.

On one very special day, it rained hard and fast. That day was an absolute pleasure. I learned about the magic of wet white cotton on the female form for the first time and suddenly, Cindy appeared wonderfully beautiful to me, a feeling I thought I had suppressed. We stood on her porch silently listening and watching the rain together until I found myself gazing at Cindy's body under the wet cotton more than I was watching the rain. When we realized the rain wasn't going to stop, Cindy said she needed to get out of her wet clothes and dry off and I dumbly said good-bye and ran to my place in the pouring rain.