Cindy's Offering - Indigo Aura

Story Info
Woman's dimension revealed by child.
8.4k words
4.53
5.6k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay still for a moment waiting for the rumbling outside to settle then spoke softly with words in a question he couldn't possibly answer, "Did I miss my period?" Just as a loud crack snapped the air and the wind driven rain began slamming leaves and debris against the window glass in disharmony with the boom of thunder. Then for a few moments, a hush filled the air teasing me with another sudden disturbance to follow.

The resulting silence was deadening as I waited for the next rumbling, not from the storm outside but rather from the beautiful man behind me. When there was no response I turned my head to encourage Danny to say something then it hit me, what does a God fearing man say when his lover and not his bride suggests she's pregnant with his child. I really didn't know.

I had no way to turn except sideways, hold his hand on my breast and wait for the violence on the other side of thin glass behind cotton cloth to start, and it did, with even more veracity. Thinking Danny couldn't hear my question over nature's loud noises outside I took the time to ponder the noises of my life trusting they were far meeker than what nature was offering outside, but I needed the dream.

As far back as I could remember my mother always encouraged my curiosity and fascination with the chaos of natural order and all things growing offering life as a celebration of the chaos. When I was five, my father handed a different life's noise to my heart. I was told my mother would never be coming home again.

As she had done several times over the last year, I thought her lost again and she would figure out a way home to hug me and tell me she was fine and calm my fear in her arms, but it wasn't the case that time. It took me awhile to understand some people hide much of their feelings so deep they change everything around them to shield their inner desire until they can't handle the guilt or the shame anymore. Some keep pretending, some act on their feelings and emotions, and some lose their minds, ultimately taking a more permanent route, one way or another.

Four years later, I was with my friend Carol and her mom at the grocer. By chance, I saw my mother with a pretty lady I had never seen before. I wanted to confront the woman and ask her in anger why she never came home to comfort me, but I quickly realized the lady touched and kissed my mother like my father would when they didn't know I was adoring them. I hid behind a gondola shelf with cans of baked beans stacked high to shield my shocked emotions and the zillion questions flying through my mind.

As a child I had many questions to ask of my father and the one question troubling me most was the question about my mother and her lady friend and why the lady played with my mother and kissed her like he would sometimes. I can still recall his simple answer as he held my chin gently in his fingertips and looked deep into my eyes. The answer had to be deciphered for another two years until I came to grips with the fact I was told by my father my mother was a whore.

When we were ten, Carol encouraged me to journey deeper into the woods in search of the mysterious clearing all the boys told us existed, but never revealed the path to get there. It took us nearly the entire morning to find the near perfect circle of pure white sand and when we pushed the underbrush aside and saw the holy place we were so excited we stood in the middle of the circle of warm sand and hugged each other while jumping and giggling in celebration not realizing we were lost deep in the woods, and being watched by four boys sitting in the surrounding trees.

A few moments later was the first time in my life I feared the unknown more then I feared death and I cried in front of my best friend until I nearly couldn't breathe as she calmly stood in front of me with her shorts and panties around her ankles, pleading with them, "just show us the way out, she won't do it." That night I lay in solitude wondering how long it would take my heart to see boys as human beings again.

It took Carol's persistent encouragement to get me to eradicate my negative view of the opposite sex but I used caution and much more cunning resistance when dealing with boys after that day in the woods. Carol would point out a few boys now and then and whisper how cute they were but I had come to realize I wasn't attracted to boys who were only interested in what was inside my underpants. I began cultivating an attraction to how boys respected my appreciation for life, but somehow I sensed those types of boys didn't exist. I began praying every day for a real man to show up in my life and Carol became my best friend forever by accepting my approach even though she thought my way to seek attention through respect was a really stupid idea.

Dating just to have fun was fun especially when Carol was there, which was every date. That was our first rule of safety. However, our second rule dissolved after an hour, and often less, and I always felt like a hopeless referee as I watched her kiss her favorite boyfriend of the month while her blouse ended up somewhere other than on her upper torso while I was busy defending my integrity from a guy I didn't know just minutes before.

The night in the cemetery with a bunch of kids trying to scare each other was the most fun I had in a long time but it ended suddenly when I found Carol innocently straddling and tickling a boy lying on his back on the grass before a headstone, our so I thought. The epitaph read; 'As you are now, I once was thee, fear not death, then follow me'. The boy's name was Bob, but I accepted my best friend's carnal approach to meeting boys.

One night after the cemetery romp, Carol and I snuck out to have fun with twin brothers at an all-night carnival. The time was funny to us both because we kept insisting one or the other was our date, driving the boys crazy until Carol picked one, leaving me the one with groping hands. That night was the first time I was called the only iceberg on the planet with a platinum cap. I started wearing bras with more hooks and wondered why nobody sold metal panties with a lock, but I was told by Carol chastity panties were an ancient myth.

I tried masturbation and didn't enjoy it because it gave me a sense of feeling dirty, never thinking the feeling of reaching orgasm could be as beautiful as the orgasm itself, or being sexually stimulated by the touch of another would be ultimate carnality. But strangely I never thought that place important and concluded self-gratification was merely a clitoral exercise and something girls were supposed to try at least once, while watching their bodies morph into the form of a woman they were either forced to love or did love.

When the menstrual cycles started I felt my world had turned a sour shade of crimson with unbearable hatred for all around me every twenty-seven days. My father was no help. He hated buying sanitary pads for me, but worse I was watching him become frightened as I began looking and acting more and more like the woman who walked out on him, rather than his precious little girl.

For my fourteenth birthday, Carol introduced me to cosmetics and I wasn't impressed. She gave up after a few hours and said I was way too pretty and didn't need to waste money on the all the gooey stuff. I thought Carol was a nut case for wearing makeup because to me, she was what I wanted to look like. Instead of buying products marketed as care for my skin I started saving my allowance money, then soon began hiding that money in an old coffee can and doing Carol's nails because she was such a klutz with a nail polish brush.

I managed to keep my virginity until two years after graduating from high school and I curled up into the fetal position the entire night, not from shame or pain but rather from allowing by body to take control of my mind and reason. To this day I don't remember his name or why I allowed a complete stranger to lift my skirt to my lower back, pull my underwear down and while I assumed the stance of a silent ewe gazing at Carol's blouse draped over the rearview mirror, I accepted another rite of passage on the bed of a pickup truck under the shade of an ancient oak, without baaing or shedding a single tear.

The only job for a girl with a high school diploma, long platinum blonde hair, 34 C cup bras, and what I was told was a dear drop rump mounted on cheerleader legs, was waiting tables at a popular restaurant owned by a friend of my father. The establishment was popular mostly due to the woman's health center theme. I hated the revealing workout outfits we were ordered to wear, except the sneakers. The work was exhausting and a fowl mouthed cashier named Linda made matters worse at times. I never anticipated she would end up a major player later in my life. The tips were great especially from older men dining alone and I always looked forward to filling my coffee can after a long day rushing around as a servant du jour. One extremely busy day I carefully placed fifty-five dollars in my coffee can, one bill at a time. I didn't know what a convention was but there was one going on across the street at the new hotel and it certainly had a monetary side effect at my end.

I must have received a hundred marriage proposals in less than six months and one outright proposal for sex. I like to think that guy never wanted to be embarrassed again by a waitress with a carafe full of ice and water. I felt empowered when my boss told me in his office what I did was pretty cool, then after impatiently taking an order from a six top he told me to take the rest of the day off with pay, to cool off.

Then one day a really cute boy came in by himself and ordered a rare burger with no bun and fries with a blended fountain drink of cream soda and orange. I was so nervous I spilled the drink before I got a chance to set it in front of him. The place the special blend and ice landed was a place I couldn't wipe. He took the disaster in stride and actually apologized for not allowing me room to work then he asked me for some paper towels, and a date. Of course I had to offer him a roll of paper towels and strangely, I accepted his offer to go to a movie, for three reasons. I thought the boy a gentle and honest man, I believed the boy was the answer to my relentless prayers and I thought Clark Gable a real honest to God man. I married David a month later then could never figure out why I married a man I would see for two nights a week, but he always kept the bills paid and the refrigerator and cupboards full even though our bedroom was not what I considered a place of marital bliss.

David and I moved to a suburban neighborhood on a fairly busy street. It was a long line of duplexes but I insisted we move there because just two doors away, Carol and her ordained graveyard fuck buddy Bob were to be my new neighbors. Thankfully, Carol's presence made me feel safe being alone most of the time. I quit my job as a waitress because the restaurant was on the opposite side of town, I had no car, and souls using public transportation intimidated me. I started growing plants like my mother had done for as long as I could remember and I grew them in the front yard because there was nothing there except weeds abusing rich soil. Oddly one day a man jogging down the street, gave me a card and asked if I'd sell him some of my spider plants every three months or so. It wasn't much money but at least he promised to pick them up and left terra cotta pots for me to use for free, so I agreed.

Shortly after my wedding day, I had a heart to heart sit down tearful and revealing discussion with the woman who brought me into this world. I had grown enough to accept what my father had told me she was until she told me something completely different, but she was happy. I love my mother for what she represented to me but I kept a reminder in my mind to bop my father on the head for not telling me the truth. I never dreamed people could be in love with the same sex.

Then one day my prayers were truly answered. I was totally overwhelmed by a beautiful and powerful looking man moving into the duplex next door, and I felt him holding me tenderly and protecting me. In seconds I sensed he was doing very naughty things with me, my panties instantly became wet and suddenly I became interested in masturbating in an attempt to make him feel real in my lonely bed.

Now I lay beside that man in the midst of chaotic splendor, or so I thought.

The relentless thunder that night followed cracks and flashes of white light in the dead of night's blackness during the message of the storm bringing with it a reminder of our insignificant strength in the midst of universal power. I thought all colors matter in a day of life and all blended to a gray haze in the darkness without the sun's light.

The cracks following became louder and flashes of light opened for a moment the shadows in the room for my eyes to take a picture but what forms and colors awaited vanished before the thunder shook or my mind could decipher any of what I had seen, and then the rain came, not as a cleaner but as warning there was more pandemonium to come.

Oddly, on that night of turmoil in the space beyond the room I laid silent in a bed of cotton woven both as my bedding as well my veil. Few things recognizable could I tell the glory inside my womb had begun twenty-four days past on a simple chair set for pleasure as our cradle of conception when two emerged as one.

I began my sleep in peace that night beside my divinely answered prayers. The love I carried in my heart from the very first glance was behind me. I waited for only two things during the loud thunder, the flashes and cracking of lightening and the torrential rain as well as my anticipation of the warmth of the hand of Danny to touch me again.

Later that night I wondered why my lover had taken the time to leave me alone. It was a strange storm with dazzling lightening, piercing thunder, ruthless rain and pulsing wind. I reached behind me but felt no warmth of muscle then opened my eyes to glance around the room. Occasional flashes of light reminded me I was sleeping in his bed, but where he had vanished to venture he never said. I remained still and breathing with a glowing sense of peace, he may be checking the surroundings like a faithful canine so I may be at ease.

Suddenly he appeared in the doorway in the midst of a flash of light. It wasn't hard to tell it was Danny, for he never wore clothes at night. I thanked God in silence as I waiting for the next flash and rumble then when it happened, the form between his legs assured me it was my returning lover.

"This is one heck of a storm," said Danny as I watched his massive shadow step toward the bed. I felt I was watching an old silent movie flicker before my eyes, however the sounds were real and so was Danny's touch.

"You're cold, here, let me pull the blanket up," he said as I felt the warm blanket cover me.

"Where did you go?" I asked as I felt his body enter the bed.

"Having a look around ... just checking things," he said then another flash lit up our world and a loud crack shook the air space in the small room. "That was just outside, I'm concerned about the way this feels Cindy, I haven't heard the sound yet but when I say move, you head for the closet as fast as you can," Danny said as I felt his arm caress my body and his penis press against my buttocks.

I moved his chilled hand to kiss the palm, placed it on my breast to warm it then reached behind my body to feel his penis for no other reason except to feel the warmth and softness it made me feel inside.

"You want it now?" he asked me softly as I felt the warmth of the crown of the organ in the palm of my hand.

"Having a feel around ... Just checking things ... you know, to make sure it didn't fall off when you were running around naked during one heck of a thunderstorm ... give it a minute," I playfully responded then I gently squeezed the crown of his penis.

I felt his lips near my ear as another flash and rumble filled the room. Then he whispered, "It didn't fall off as you can plainly feel ... you really want to? I mean this is not a regular storm."

I thought for a moment; 'if we made love during a violent storm would we be having sex for the first time?' Then it dawned on me, we had played with each other every day and night for the past twenty-four days and I missed something sending a chill through me making me shiver.

"You still cold?" he asked as I grasped his hand over my breast.

I wasn't sure if Danny was having a problem answering my earlier question or if he didn't hear the question over the loud lightening, thunder, wind and rain. I felt a strong hand tenderly smoothing my hip and suddenly my thoughts came to a screeching halt and the possibility of being pregnant didn't matter anymore.

When I felt Danny's lips touch mine, my insides started melting instantly as they always did when he was near me. I slipped my arm around his neck and eased my body to face him without parting lips. When I was positioned enough to climb on his body I rolled on top of him and sat on his hips. "Listen, the wind has calmed outside ... want to make a windstorm in here?" I asked as I placed my hands on his massive biceps and teased his face with my hair while slowly wiping his growing penis between my moist vaginal lips. I love it when Danny answers with his cute nod.

I had to slide my body halfway up Danny's upper abdomen until I could feel the tip of his erection between my vaginal lips then slowly slide backward and consume the warm shaft slowly until I felt it press against the back wall of my uterus. Instantly I began vibrating inside and I felt a warm flush in my inner thighs and groin. My hair was covering Danny's face but I found his lips and began kissing him with his penis deep inside me. When Danny placed his hands gently on my waist I began sliding my body forward then back very slowly to feel his penis as if I were studying every millimeter of the surface of his wonderful organ with the walls of my uterus. I began rocking faster as I felt Danny gently guide my body. I couldn't help lowering my torso and teasing his lips with my stiff nipples and when he started sucking my right nipple I started moaning then whispered. "I love you inside me, Danny."

Something flashed inside me and suddenly I felt I was going to explode and I felt my insides quiver. I knew I was releasing vaginal water I could hear the smacking noise each time our bodies touched at our abdomens. I began feeling I was being taken over by a force and began rocking even faster while whispering, "fuck." My breathing became heavier and I heard the faint noise of the bed springs and the headboard tapping out my rhythm against the wall. I started to feel a hot shock rush my entire body and felt hot to the point I started sweating, then suddenly I growled, "Oh God ... Danny," as I glared at his beautiful face and I truly felt the earth begin to move beneath us then I fell onto Danny's body with my hips still rocking out of control while moaning with uncontrollable pleasure filling my entire body and holding my lover's biceps to keep from falling off the face of the earth.

Just before I reached orgasm, suddenly the bed fell on the right side and we slid off the bed and onto the floor. I was so shocked I lost my sense of climax but with my body still vibrating I looked down at Danny, giggled a little then asked, "Did the earth move for you too?"

There are many things a woman looks for in a man before making the final commitment to surrender, and Danny took that time proven female social mores to a new level, he never gave up on me. I found my body being lifted up and carried to his dresser then set on the cabinet with my legs draped over his forearms then he used his penis to tell me he was using my body as his personal sex toy. God, I love it when that monstrous animal fucks me silly. I had an incredible orgasm and felt Danny had thrust all his energy into my spirit. My afterglow remained for several hours afterward and when I finally regained some of my sense of being, I realized it was the first time Danny and I actually had sex for the sake of its pleasure.