Cindy's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bernie54
Bernie54
332 Followers

It felt good to have his hands freed. The blood was returning to them and he had that prickling sensation. If she had freed his feet he would have tried to run away.

He had that awful aftertaste in his mouth and he felt queasy. He had the intention of throwing up when he notice the cameras. Was he watched or not? He wondered as he was cleaning his mouth.

As disgusting as it was he had been so excited to kiss her ass and eating her shit. To be force to be the toilet of a gorgeous lady had been a secret desire of his, buried very deep inside him.

As he entered the living room where they were enjoying a glass of wine Amber ordered;

"Slave lie down on the couch we will sit on you."

He went to the couch and lay down face up on it. Looking at Amber walking toward his head he got another hard on.

"Look he is happy to see you Amber." Cindy said pointing at his erection.

"Let him enjoy himself for now." Amber answered with a dazzling smile.

She turned around and lifted her skirt as she was sitting down on his face making sure that his nose was in her bare ass.

Cindy sat on his belly putting her glass on the coffee table in front of them. He could breathe easily because his nose was in Amber's ass crack. One of her ass cheek was on his eyes and the other on his mouth.

"Take a deep breath I want to feel it in between my ass cheek." Amber ordered him.

He did as he was commanded and Cindy felt herself lift a little. He was surprised she smelled different from Cindy. He expected her ass hole to smell the same. He never had really studied shit.

"That is good. Now take a deep breath when I say so. Now!" She ordered him.

He did and she farted at the same time. He nearly choked on it and tried to cough. His mouth was kept close by her ass cheek so the little bit of air that came out was making fart noises. His stomach had settled down before that awful smell assailed him. He felt queasy again. He was fighting to keep it down.

"That was a nasty one by the smell of it." Amber told Cindy.

"It must have judging by the ride I am enjoying." Cindy said smiling.

Amber let go of a long silent fart in his nose. He managed to handle that one better. It was easier to breathe them in if she went slowly. He thought that he was losing his marbles. He was getting used to the smell of her fart. He still had his hard on. Having them seated on him as if he was part of the couch was great.

"I think he likes it Amber because he has calmed down and his tiny pecker is still erected." Cindy said.

"Good! You will have to get up." Amber told Cindy.

"On the floor slave!" Amber ordered him.

He laid down on the floor and Amber straddle him facing his feet. As she was taking her seat on his mouth she farted again. This time he had no problems breathing it in. He asked himself if he had burned out his nose.

"Kiss my asshole and then lick it." Amber ordered him.

He had made a seal around it with his lips when she farted again. It puffed his cheeks out and some of it came out through his nose. It tasted awfully bad but he was getting used to it. Then he pushed his tongue in as far as it would go without being told.

"That's a good slave. A nice initiative." She told him sitting more heavily on his face.

He was licking the walls of her rectum when she pushed the first stool in his mouth. As before he opened his throat and swallowed as fast as he could.

She was pushing her stool in his mouth taking for granted that he would keep up with her. To relive the humiliation of being used as a toilet triggered his ejaculation again.

"He loves it." Cindy said as he came all over his belly again.

"Lick me clean slave." Amber said

He started licking her ass hole as soon as he was finish swallowing her last piece of shit. When she was satisfied she sent him to wash his mouth.

He had remembered to thank her for shitting in his mouth. He got to the bathroom and started to brush his teeth then he used the mouthwash and peed. As he was walking back in the living room he heard Cindy's voice;

"On your knees slave I need to pee."

He knelt down in front of her and she straddled his mouth.

"Open your mouth and put your lips on mine. Then stick your tongue out." Cindy ordered.

"To be used as a toilet is too disgusting you said. Are you a liar or a good slave?" Amber asked him after he was finished thanking Cindy.

Still on his knees he bowed his head and said;

"I am a good slave Mistress Amber. I was too embarrassed to admit my most secret desire to a beautiful woman." He honestly said looking at her.

"Then you like being a toilet for women?" Amber asked looking straight into his eyes.

"You are beautiful Mistress Amber. I like the humiliation and I like being your toilet. The taste is awful and I hope to get used to it." He answered her.

"Are you saying you did not like serving Cindy?" Amber asked him.

"No. I had dreamed a lot about Mistress Cindy using me like this since I met her. Tonight I have lived a dream." He answered.

Tom lasted four year before his kidneys failed and Amber had to make another trip to the bayou. Amber had a lot of pleasure torturing him in the dungeon at least once a week often more. He had been a very good toilet slave. In the end he had accommodated ten Ladies for an evening.

Ha! That first introduction to his toilet slavery; confessing that he had lived a dream when Cindy abused him had convinced her to keep him.

Amber was waiting for Cindy. Thinking about Tom's gourmet cooking and talented tongue. This time she had waited only a week before asking Cindy for a replacement. Some older looser from a bar that Cindy had picked up last night. Ah! Another slave to train. So much fun to have until it would be time to go to the bayou again.

Bernie54
Bernie54
332 Followers
12