Cindy's Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
She takes control of him.
2.9k words
4.35
119.4k
54
6

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers

CHAPTER 1 THE BEGINNING

The first time that I saw her was at the fraternity party. She was about 5'4" with long blonde hair. Her tight 501 jeans clung tightly to her heart shaped ass. As I stared at her, I couldn't seem to take my eyes off that cute tight ass. Then she turned ever so slightly to her left and looked over her shoulder into my eyes.

Immediately I was transfixed by the smile she flashed at me. Bright red lips, pearly white teeth, a small impish nose, and a round face with big seductive blues eyes. From the back, the appearance she gave has give me was that of her blonde Swedish ancestry, but as I now gazed into her eyes, her face betrayed her mix of oriental and Caucasian ancestors.

She was standing in a small group of girls and guys, laughing and drinking tequila. I later learned that tequila was just one of her vices. I also learned that her laugh was as wicked as it was infectious.

At the time, I was a junior in college and pretty full of myself. I was 21years-old, six-foot tall, blonde hair and blue eyes. I had always been an athelet, previously in high school, and here in college. Between track and field, wrestling, and weight lifting, I was (as the song said) "like a rock". So, without any hesitation, I drowned a shot of whiskey and walked over to her.

We hit it off immediately. As we talked and traded information, we downed a few more tequila shooters. As I gazed down at her, I couldn't help but notice her great tits. They looked perfect, full and firm with nipples that pushed out against her blouse like pencil erasers. When I drug my eyes back up to her face, she just smiled and took my hand. She guided me over to a couch in the corner and crawled into my arms. Within a matter of minutes, we were over in the kissing and fondling each other.

I wasn't sure whether it was the tequila or if she was just one of those hot horny fucking coeds, but I wasn't taking the time to think about it. With my tongue deep in her mouth, my hands were feeling her breasts. As the buttons to her blouse popped open, I slide my fingers into into her bra and felt her nipples. She has on a nice white satin and lace bra that nicely cupped her tits. As I ran by hands over those two firms globes, I found that they were as nice as they had first looked.

Now most girls that I had "known", fell into one of two "bra categories". Either they had tits that they thought were too small and they padded their bras, or they had big tits that sagged and used their bras to give them lift. Few girls had those perfect breasts - the ones that just were a firm and round, sitting high on the chest, with pointy nipples, pink areolas and that extending from cleavage to armpit. Cindy was definitely one of those rare finds!

As for Cindy, she was a girl that knew what she wanted. By the time that I had my hands in her blouse, she had her hand in my pants. As we stroked each other, it became clear that we needed to move this to somewhere more private.

She stuck her tongue in my ear, licked it lightly and then told me to zip up. As I struggled to get my pulsating erection back in my shorts and down one pant leg, she was buttoning up her blouse. Oblivious to those around us, we weaved toward the door to the hall. She was stuck to me, hip to hip, with her hand firmly on my ass. She left no doubt that she was ready to fuck.

We went upstairs and used a room of one of my frat brothers. No sooner did we have the door close behind us, and then she began tearing at my shirt. I tried to take her blouse off at the same time, but she firmly grabbed my hands. "Stop" she said. I stood there in confusion, what the fuck? Had I read all the signs wrong? She firmly pushed my arms to my sides and said "you first". With that big beautiful smile she proceeded to take my clothes off.

As she removed my shirt she began licking my skin. She traced her tongue down my chest to my nipples. Her breath was hot and grew faster. Her licking changed to sucking, then light biting - all the time she was making this low, deep moaning sound. Now, I had sucked plenty of female tits, but this was the first time that one of them had sucked mine. I went nuts. I had no idea that it would feel so sensuously. My knees literally began to buckle. My cock was so hard it hurt. As it pressed against the pants, I could feel the zipper cutting into the tender flesh of the head. Then, a quick hard bite on my left nipple and I felt my legs go out from under me. At the same time that she bit my nipple she grabbed my crotch and pushed me down onto the bed. She opened my belt with a quick flick of one hand and pulled down my zipper with the other. Then she grabbed the pants at my waist and told me to raise my ass. A couple of tugs and my pants were on the floor.

I felt slightly dazed, I guess it was the combination of the booze and the sexual onslaught. While I certainly wasn't objecting to what was going on, this was all quite a change for me. By this time in college, I had fucked my fair share of girls. I was a good-looking guy, confident, and had a great build. It was never much of a problem to find a willing pussy to bury my dick into. My cock was 9-inches long and 8-inches in circumference. My typically mode-of-operation was to fuck on top. I loved to drive my cock in deep. I was long enough that I could bottom out most girls' pussies. My cock was thick enough that (and the girl's pussies young and tight enough) that I always got a tight fuck. I usually didn't waste too much time on foreplay. Most girls had wet panties and dripping snatches after the first few minutes of sucking on their tits and fingering their twats. It was usually just a matter of grabbing their ankles, pulling their legs up over my shoulders and hammer driving my cock in as far and as deep as it would go. After a few minute of making sure that they knew they we getting fucked, I would slow down and play around. Fucking their pussies from side to side, pulling almost all the way out and then making them beg me to slam it back in, building a tempo and then changing pace.... whatever I felt like at the time...whatever was fun. Nothing I liked better that fucking fast to some hard rock song...pounding some poor pussy until she begged me to stop.

But this was different. Here I lay, my cock stuck up tight against my short, cum oozing out wetting my shorts! I started to say something, when Cindy smiled and placed a finger against her lips..."Shhhhh" For a moment she just stood there with that wicked smile, looking me up and down. Then she slowly licked her lips and began to remove her clothes. Better than any strip joint strip tease that I ever say. Button by button, until the blouse was gone. The she moved her hands to her tits...squeezing them up and together...as she threw her head back...tossing her long blonde hair...with a soft catlike moan coming from deep in her throat. Next came the jeans...again button by button...then slowly snaking them side to side off her hips. As they passed her thighs, she dropped them to the floor and kicked them away with her foot. There was sheen of sweat all over her body. Her body seemed to shimmer and pulsate, as her breathing came short and husky. Her panties matched her bra, shiny satin with lacy trim along the waist that then trailed down around the legs. The crotch of her panties was obviously wet, with the material sticking in the slit of her cunt and molded to her swollen pussy lips.

She paused again, standing there...licking her lips...her smile becoming a feral look of hunger. She moved forward and grabbed the waist of my underwear. She yanked them down; tearing at the material...giving no thought to my stiff cock as it first caught and then sprang away from the material. She took the shorts and place under her nose. She inhaled deeply and then stuck her tongue forward into them...catching the cum that had accumulated in the crotch. She dropped the shorts and began to remove her bra. Grabbing the clasp that lie in front between the two cups, she popped the clip and then slowly pulled the two cups outward. I could see the tan lies left from her summer bikini. The contrast of the bright white satin bra...the white of the skin in the tan lines...and the brown of her skin...I needed to touch those tits! As I began to sit up, she tore the bra off and threw it in my face..."Stop, if you want to fuck me, stop and do as I say!"..."Lay back down, NOW!"

I hesitated, but then lay back. She smiled ..."Good boy". She hooked her thumbs in the waistband and slowly pulled the panties off. She reached down between her legs and stuck her finger up her cunt. She pulled the finger out and traced the juices across her lips. Quickly she dove on top of me and kissed me. I could taste the sweet juice from her pussy as she mashed her lips on my. The heady aroma of pussy filled my nose. She continued to kiss me hard, until I began to get light headed. As if sensing I was at the edge, she pulled back...smiled again...and then slide down my body. As she snaked her tongue down my chest and stomach, she sought my cock with her hand.

Wrapping her hand around the base of my cock, she began to suck the tip. First wrapping her lips around the head and glands, she stuck the tip of her tongue in the slit of my cock. Then she forced my cock back up against my stomach and began to suck and lick the underside of the cock. Up and down...from the head to my balls...like a kid with a lollipop. All the time she was squeezing and kneading my ball.

After coating my cock in her saliva, she took my balls in her mouth...first one then the other. She sucked on them just hard enough to elicit a moan from me. Hearing me moan, she laughed and called me a whore. She rose up and French kissed me again. I could taste the salty tang of my own cum on her tongue as she jammed it into my mouth and began to probe.

By this time I wanted nothing more that to fuck her hot wet cunt! I tried to rise again, but was met with resistance. I was surprised by the strength in this little 5-foot nothing piece of ass. Roughly, she grabbed me by the hair and told me again that I was a whore. She said, "Whores do what they're told, and I'm telling you to eat me!"

Slamming my head back down on the bed, she quickly placed her two knees on my shoulders. Using her legs to pin me down, she spread her thighs and forced her cunt onto my face. For a moment I couldn't breath, and what air I did get was poignant with her smell. A combination of odor that reminded me of tuna fish, sweat, tequila and roses . I gasp as she ground her cunt into my face...rubbing her clit on my nose...smearing her labia on my mouth. "Eat me bitch...you whore...you fucking cock!"...as she thrust down on my mouth. As she forced her cunt onto my mouth she slide off my nose and I caught some air. "Stick your tongue in me...lick my clit...fuck me you whore!...

Now, as I said before, I had eaten my share of pussy. Mostly it was a means to get some fucking pussy wet enough to stick my dick into. This was different. This cunt was demanding that I eat her...I had no choice.... and suddenly, I like it... This blonde babe was fucking me...and I was her whore! I loved the taste of her juices running down my throat...running down my neck and chest. I thrust my tongue up into her pussy, seeking that nub of her clit between the folds of her pussy lips. The more she moaned...the more she talked dirty to me...the more she demanded...the more I tried to give.

As she writhed above me, the sweet juices from her pussy coated my dry throat. I felt her clamp her legs against my face, squeezing my ears...as she began to cum. I sucked...I licked...I thrust my tongue into her until my jaw hurt...and still she came. She was great! Crying, swearing, ramming her hips forward onto my mouth...as her orgasm racked her tiny frame...her juices changed...sweeter...thicker...flowing into me.

She sat upon my face. Ragged breathing, heaving breasts, covered with sweat, leaned her hands upon the wall. Slowly, rocking back and forth upon my mouth and tongue, her long blonde hair hanging down over me, I heard small whimpering moans coming from her. After a few moments, she said, "Good boy, you are such a whore!"

During all this, I had endured the awful pain of a ragging erection. My cock was so hard it hurt. While eating her pussy, I had been so involved that my cock was secondary...just thrusting into the air as I ate her out. Now I refocused on my cock. So did she... If it was 9-inches before, it felt like 12-inches now. I swear, I had never been this hard...it throbbed...it pulsated...the head was coated with a layer of cum that oozed from its slit.

She slide back to sit on my thighs. I began to sit up. Now was my turn to fuck this hot pussy until she couldn't walk. I wanted her...I wanted to fuck...I needed to fuck...if I didn't fuck I was going to go crazy...I was so hard, I needed it so bad, I could have driven my cock through a brick wall.... ARRRRRHHHH. I rose to my elbows and attempted to roll her off onto her back. Much to my surprise, she slapped my face and said, "Back off bitch. I fuck on top". The slap wasn't hard, just enough to shock me...but, it showed...she looked at the surprised look on my face she began to laugh. "What's wrong, haven't figured out yet that you're my fucking whore...that's my fucking cock...and I'm fuck you...lay back and enjoy it, bitch". She raised her hips up, and again with the wicked smile, impaled herself on my cock..

What could I do? What could I say? She had me. All I wanted to do was fuck and I would have done anything to fuck. When I felt her jam her pussy down onto my ragging hard on, I went wild. I thrust up from the bed...I grabbed her hips and slammed her down onto my cock...I couldn't get in deep enough...I couldn't fuck hard enough. She rode me...controlling the tempo...controlling the depth...controlling the fuck...kaggling my cock with her pussy. First she rode me fast and hard...then she slowed...she was driving me crazy. "Fuck me, or fuck me..." the words rolled from me. Squeezing my cock...riding me...thrusting her hip forward and back..."Beg me whore...tell me you're my slut...tell me you're my whore...beg me to fuck you bitch!"

I had not choice...I wanted no choice...I only want to fuck her...to be fucked by her...I was reduced to a cock...and I would have said anything...done anything...just to fuck! "Please fuck me...please...I'm a whore...you're slut...you're bitch...fuck me...please just fuck me...."

She slapped me again...harder this time...but I was beyond feeling pain...I was just a cock. She increased her pace...slamming her cunt up and down on my cock...juices running down my balls...between my legs...down my ass crack. I felt the head of my cock rammed against her cervix...bottoming out in the depth of her pussy...her clit riding the ridge of my cock head...grinding down on my public hair. Then I came...that indescribable feeling of cumming...the sweat pain as you feel it explode from your ball, through you cock and up, out into that hot, tight fucking cunt. Shot after shot as it jizmed into her, she had her second orgasm. Her cunt clamped down on my cock...she went stiff...then arced her back and screamed...it felt as if her cunt were sucking my life through my sperm into her...into her cunt.

We got dressed. I was floating in a haze. I thought...what the fuck just happened...and... that was the best damn fuck I've ever had. I was hooked. She looked at me and smiled. She had me and she knew it. I took her back downstairs to find the friends that she had come with. I asked if we could get together tomorrow. She just smiled. She gave me her telephone number and told me to call her. I could hardly wait...

Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers