Cindy's Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy begins training of her new slut.
7.1k words
4.42
83.5k
20
2

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bastinado
Bastinado
108 Followers

Chapter 2: The Conversion

Cindy and I had been dating, well let's be honest...fucking, for about three months. School had ended about a month ago and I was just a dog in heat, following at her heels, sniffing at her cunt, licking her hand, her toes, her ass...but licking mostly her incredible, edible cunt. She was making me her pet, training me like a dog...like the dog I was...like the dog she wanted.

On the fourth of July, and we had decided to go to the lakes. In Minnesota, the term "going to the lakes" meant going to one or more of the 10,000 lakes that dotted the state. We had a few lakes in mind that met her criteria for a place to spend the long holiday. She said we needed to find some place quiet, preferably isolated. After cruising around a couple of different lakes, we settled on a small semi-developed one. The lake was about 2 miles long and 1/2 mile across. There were no resorts or parks on the lake, just a dozen couple of private cabins down at the one end. We found a dirt road that ran back through some woods, ending in a sandy little beach.

When we had packed for the trip, we had loaded plenty of clothes and supplies. I though that Cindy was packing a bit too much for just a three day vacation. Granted, women usually pack twice what they need, but this seemed even more than that level. But, being the thoroughly pussy whipped dick that I was, I did as I was told and loaded the stuff.

The first day at the beach was heavenly, bright sun, no people, just Cindy and I. We spread our towels out on the sand, broke open the tequila, cut up the limes, and rolled a few fat joints. We greased up with oil, making sure to cover all the exposed skin, teasing each other with a few chosen rubs of the oil under and around the swimsuits. Cindy was always reminding me to keep her bikini on her tan lines. She like the contrast of the bikini lines left on her bronze body, mostly so that I could trace those tan lines with my tongue during sex play.

By the end of the day, we had a good tequila and pot buzz. As the sun went down we sat and watched the stars come out. After a long day of the teasing sex play, the tequila, and the pot we were pretty horny. With little delay, we climbed in the van where we shed our clothes and got down to fucking like animals.

Cindy was just definitely one of those girls that liked to explore sex. She loved kinky sex, especially when she had a "chill" on from a day of good tequila and pot. With a good buzz and no inhibitions and the operative word was "fucking".

We didn't have many clothes to shed, as I dropped my swim shorts and she stripped off her bikini. The moonlight through the van windows was enough to highlight our tans, her bikini lines and my Speedo lines. We took a few more shotguns from the bong, downed a few more shots of tequila, and started to squeeze limejuice onto each other.

Cindy was petite little spinner, wide between the legs and with a incredibly tight cunt. Cindy was also very oral. She loved sucking and eating cock, almost as much as she liked having her pussy sucked and eaten. When I first met Cindy, she had shaped her pubic hair into a tuff above her pussy shaped like a little heart. Over the next few months, as she trained me to be her pussy eating bitch, she took to shaving her entire pubic area clean. Visually, her shaved pussy looked like a little girl's cunt. Eating her smooth hairless twat was like licking a virginal Lolita. Not only was her shaved pussy very seductive looking, but being hairless it eliminated any problem of getting hair in my teeth.

Cindy loved fucking on top. I guess it was a manifestation of her being in control. We did fuck in almost every possible configuration, but sitting astride me like some crazed Valerie as she rode my cock was always her favorite position.

Cindy knew that I liked being on top, "power fucking" her cunt. When I power fucked, I had her on her back, with her ankles above my shoulders, her ass raised up on a pillow, and me just hammering her cunt. I loved the feeling of having my 9-inch boner slamming into her, bottoming out in her vagina. It was always such a turn on to have that little blonde spinner thrusting her nubile shave pussy up toward my cock...moaning and pleading to "please, please fuck me."

However, from the beginning of our relationship, Cindy had made it clear that when we fucked, we fucked for her satisfaction first. Only when she was satisfied (or when she wanted to manipulate me) would she pull me on top and "beg" me to fuck her. Since she was such a seductive fuck, I didn't complain. If she needed me to eat her pussy for hours, or for her to sit astride me an ride my cock from on top, then no problem. As long as I got to power fuck her in the end (no pun intended), it was all good.

Once in the van, Cindy lay on her back and pulled a pillow up under her ass. Great I thought, "power fucking time". Pot always made me horny as hell. With a good buzz, I could ride her for hours, ramming my nine inches of hot, pulsating meat into her hot, wet snatch. As I spread her legs and moved between her thighs. I would fuck this pussy until she couldn't walk.

She smiled at me with a wicked grin add said, "stop Slut." Moving her ankles to just above my hips, she squeezed her legs and held me in place. She reached over into the adjacent cooler and took out a tub of cool whip. With a twinkle in her eyes, she opened the container and began to spread the white cream all around her cunt. First she spread the cream all over her vulva. Then she pushed the outer lips apart and spread it onto her labia. Then she drove a finger full up of cream deep up into her cunt. Finally, she placed a dab of the cream on the nub of her clit. "Eat me slut," she demanded.

I gazed down at her sticky sweet cunt, and without a second thought, I dove in. She wanted me to feast on her cunt, and that's exactly what I did. I licked, I sucked, I bit...I ate her cunt. The smell and the taste of her creamy shaved pussy was heavenly. The smooth soft pussy lips slide between my lips. The sweet fragrant juices ran from her cunt into my hungry mouth. She moaned and begged be to eat her. I had to fight to keep my mouth on her writhing, thrusting hip. As I thrust my tongue up onto her clit, she cried and she. Her pussy cum mixed with the sweet whipped crème, coating my face and neck. As her climax built her cunt juices flowed copiously. I lapped and swallowed hard as the thick white creamy cunt mixture washed down my throat. She came and came...so hot...so fucking hot. I eat her. I was in love with her. She had me hooked on her sex. She was the best fuck I had ever had. She was all I could ever want.

About an hour and four cunt creaming orgasms later, it was my turn. Covered with sweat, cool whip, and pussy juice, I was poised between her legs. I ran my 9-inch cock up and down her pussy lips, spreading her juices over her shiny cunt. Slowly, I pushed the head in between her labia. She moaned and spread her legs wider. I towered above her, slowly moving the mushroom head up and down against her clit. Her moans quickly changed to throaty whimpers, as she raised her hips up trying to push more of my cock into her cunt. I toyed with her, matching the rocking thrusts of her hips, always just keeping the tip of my cock between her pussy lips. She began to beg me to penetrate her," fuck me... stick you cock in me...fuck me!"

I looked down upon her. Her long blonde hair cascaded across her shoulders and onto her pert breasts. Her nipples were hard and protruding, like pencil erasers. Her breathing was broken and labored. Her voice was raspy and pleading. I smiled and said to her, "You can do better than that. Beg me like you really want it."

"Please, please," she said. "Oh, please give it to me"

"Give you what?" I replied.

"Give my you cock. Give me your hard fucking cock. Give it to me NOW. FUCK ME WITH YOU COCK. FUCK ME...PLEASE," she cried.

Always the gentleman, I complied. With one long trust, I rammed the length of my cock into her cunt. Deep and hard, hitting bottom of her vagina. She cried, "ARRRHHH!" I smiled down upon her.

Pulling all the way out until the tip of my cock was again just between her pussy lips, I teased her clit. "PLEASE, OH GOD PLEASE," she begged. Again, I thrust all the way into her cunt...my pelvis grinding into her clit. I stayed deep inside of her, and lifted her body with my cock. I grabbed her hips and began to do small circles with my cock, grinding against her clit. As I rotated my cock inside her cunt, I continued to slam my weight against her pelvis, thrusting with my hips. As I slammed my cock into her cunt, I drove her across the floor of the van. When her head hit the back of the passenger seat, she became wedged. Then, with her pinned in that position, I really began to fuck her...to power fuck her.

In rhythm to the rock music from the radio, I rode her pussy. Pulling almost all the way out of her twat on each stroke, I drove my cock in and out...in and out. The full weight of my body rode behind each thrust. Using my cock like a giant spear, I drove myself into her...again...and again...splitting her open. I was fucking the way I loved, like some mindless, rutting animal. I was in my zone, rutting and ramming my cock into her tight little cunt as hard and as fast as I could. As I fucked, my cock swelled and grew, tearing her tiny cunt apart.

Her breathing was ragged. She thrashed her head back and forth, side to side...moaning and whimpering. Beads of sweat covered her body and saliva ran from the corner of her mouth. She wrapped her tight young twat around the 8-inch circumference of my cock, thrusting her hips and fighting to pull me into her. I balanced on my hands above her, one arm on each side of her head. I thrust as hard as I could, slamming into her pubic bone, ramming its full length of my erection into her cunt, bottoming out in her vagina.

I loved the feelings of my cock bottoming out, of my balls slapping against her ass, of her cunt juices running down my legs. I grabbed her tits and twisted. I bent over and sucked her nipples, being rewarded with a small trickle of milk. I rose back up and arched my back, continuing to fuck hard and in time to the hard rock music.

I could feel the cum raising out of my testicles. As I increased the tempo of my thrusts, her moans grew louder and more strained. Sweat bathed our bodies, her cunt juices ran down our legs and pooled under her ass. I raised myself a little higher and rode the top of my cock against the top of her cunt...her clit.

Cindy's pleas to fuck her changed to cries, then screams, "Oh god, oh god please...stop...don't.... I cant take any more...oh, god.... OH, GOD...PLEASE!"

I grabbed her legs and wrenched then apart and up them onto my shoulders. I drug her down away from her wedged position against the back of the car seat. I drug her ass back onto the pillow. I increased the pace of my fucking, long hard thrust slamming rapid fire into her cunt. With each thrust our pelvic bones cracked together. My pubic hair scratched roughly against her smooth twat.

I was close now. I rocked back and grabbed down, under her ass. Now my hard, deep thrust were directed up against her clit and g spot. Breathing hard, I fought my climax. I fought to maintain that inexplicit erotic high, that feeling just before you cum. That feeling as your blood boils and the back of your skull explodes.

Hard long thrusts...each one slamming into the cunt and up against her vagina. She had was on the verge of another orgasm and her cum was flowing. Her quim coated my cock...white and creamy...and I fucked on.

I was in the zone, fucking her cunt hard to the pulsating bass of the rock music. I fucked her cunt, back and forth to a steady, hard rhythm...riding up against her clit. Her breathing was a series of harsh ragged pants. She arched her back, thrusting back up against my fucks. Moaning...whimpering...small throaty cries.

Then she came again. She screamed, " FUCK ME...FUCK ME...OH, GOD...PLEASE...FUCK ME."

As I looked down as her contorted, twisting body, I smiled and increased the pace of my hard thrusts into her cunt...fucking to her chorus of begging screams. I fucked her, my cock piston her milky white cum out of her cunt. It mixed with our sweat and her cunt juices. I watched as she rode the orgasm. As she came off her climax, I bent down and clamped my teeth onto her right nipple. As I bite the nipple, I sucked the aureole into my mouth. Biting and sucking, I felt her begin a third time. I bite down harder onto her tit and used both hands to raise her ass. " PLEASE, OH GOD PLEASE...ARRRHHHHH!" she screamed. I shoved the middle finger of my right hand into her asshole. I curled the finger up and against her cunt. With my finger tight in her ass I could feel my own cock as I thrust into her cunt.

Now I was cumming. I could feel the sperm rising from my balls, like a burning ache in my groin. I increased the speed of my fucking. Breathing hard now, fucking as hard and fast as I could...I took my left hand and rammed the thumb against her clit. The floor was slick with her cum, pussy juice and sweat. I struggled to maintain balance.

"PLEASE...PLEASE.... CUMMMMM!" she cried, as she climaxed yet again. As her cunt clamped down upon my cock, I came. Thrusting into her, the white hot sperm shooting down the length of my cock. Like molten lead, it shot from my cock, pumping load after load of hot, sticky semen deep into her cunt.

Fucking and thrusting into her cunt, I was lost in my own climax. I emptied my cock into her cunt...slamming my hips into her crotch...grinding my cock into her cunt...so hard...so fucking hard.... again...and again...and again...until slowing ebbed my thrusts as my balls were finally emptied.

As I slowly stopped fucking her, I looked down at her cunt and saw the damage I had wrought. The outer lips of her twat were distended and coated with sweat, cum and quim. The inner lips of her pussy were pulled out past the outer lips of her cunt. Her pussy were engorged with blood, intensely pink and shiny. As I held my self there above her, I took pleasure in what my "power fuck" had accomplished.

I began to pull my cock from her cunt. I as attempted to extract myself, she clamped her cunt around my cock and wrapped her legs around my waist. She held me tightly inside her as she used her cunt to milk my cock. I could feel the heat from her cunt rise up between our bodies. The sticky mix of quim, cum and sweat began to run out of her pussy and ooze down my legs.

As the stickly mixture began to pool under her ass, Cindy said it was time to get out of the wet spot. We arose and climbed out of the van into the cool evening. We ran to the lake and took a swim in the moonlight. The cool water was refreshing. The dried sweat, cum, and whipped cream was washed away. We climbed back in the van and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Daylight through the van windows awoke us. A breakfast of fresh fruit, some hair-of-the-dog, and a bowl of bud, and we were ready for another day. As I began to put on my swimming trunks, Cindy reached out and grabbed them. "Not to day, Nature boy," she said. She grabbed my hand and the two of us went naked out onto the sand. Since we were the only two people on this deserted beach, who cared?

We spent another day drinking tequila, smoking some dupes, swimming, and getting a righteous tan. We took pictures to immortalize the trip. The two of us, naked except for our cowboy hats, frolicking nude in the sun and the water.

As the day wore on and the buzz set in, Cindy didn't even care about the tan lines! Damn the bikini, the sun on our totally nude bodies was great. Throughout the afternoon, as we swam and sunned, Cindy continually played with my cock. She kept me hard and erect. Every time I began to get limp, she would reach down and begin to give me yet another cocoa nut oil hand job. But, she never letting me get off. Watching the pre-cum drip from my cock, she would know when I was about to climax and she would stop.

Smiling and grinning, she would give me another shot of tequila and another shotgun. Then she would watch as my cock twitch and jump. Soon I was begging her to get me off...just now...just once...just let me cum...I promised to get hard again.

No dice. It was a day of little games for her...stroking me to an erection...listening to me beg to get off...making me jump into the cold water until the erection was subsided...and then starting all over again. I was in ecstasy, agony, and heaven.

Even as Cindy was playing and torturing me through the delightful afternoon, she was not ignoring herself. She had me licking the lime and salt for my tequila shot from off her tits. She was constantly frigging her cunt with the pot pipe, such that my shotguns were delicately flavor with her pussy juices.

As the sun began to wane, enjoying the afterglow of the day, Cindy got up and headed for the van. I began to follow, but she told me to sit and wait. A short time later, she called me to come into the van. As I climbed in, I couldn't help but notice that the windows were covered with towels. On the floor were a bowl of ice cubes, the ever-present tequila, a full bong, and a mound of something covered with another towel. "Close the door and come here," she said.

With the door closed, the van was cool and eerily dark inside. Cindy lit some candles and placed them on the console. "Sit here," she directed, pointing to the air mattress. The bare plastic of the mattress was cool on my skin. She quickly placed a shot of tequila in my hand. "Drink it," she said. No sooner had I downed the drink than she quickly followed it with the bong. I sucked the sweet smoke into my lungs...holding it there...letting it take full effect...then I exhaled in a cloud.

As we sat there, naked in the cool van, it was a peaceful respite from the hot sun and sand we had enjoyed all day. My eyes adjusted to the dark and through the purple smoke haze I gazed at the candlelight form of Cindy's body. The long blonde hair, those cool blue eyes, that impish smile, those fantastic tits, the awesome cunt. Man, it just doesn't get any better...our so I thought....

Gently placing her hand on my chest, Cindy pushed me back onto the mattress. She reached over to the toweled mound and took out a scarf. As she leaned forward, she tied the scarf around me eyes, her soft breast pressed against my mouth. Like a hungry, naughty little boy, I sheepishly extended my tongue and licked her nipples. After finishing tying the scarf, she reached behind my head and pulled my mouth to her breast. I sucked on them, feeling the nipples harden under my ministrations. She held me there for a short time as I kissed, licked and suckled upon those luscious mammaries.

Then with a snap, she grabbed my hair and pulled me back from her tits. She held me there for a moment, as if trying to decide something...then slapped me across the cheek. "Bad boy," she said harshly. "You didn't ask permission to suck my tits. You are a bad boy and bad boys get punished." (God bless you Joan Jet!)

With that, she pushed me back onto the mattress. She took each of my arms and tied them out and above my head. She moved to my feet and did the same. I lay there, spread eagle, now in complete darkness.

I lay there for some time, lost in the total darkness. The air was cool and I began to get cold. Goosebumps rose on my inner thighs. My nipples began to get hard. Nothing...then...

I felt her lips on mine. I automatically opened them as to French kiss. But, instead of feeling her tongue, my mouth was filled with a shotgun of marijuana smoke. As I swallowed and filled my lungs with the sweat smoke, Cindy began playing with my body. She coated my body with coconut oil, massaging my arms, chest, thighs and feet. After coating my body, she poured oil over my cock. As she stroked it she told me how she loved it. So big, so hard, so smooth...how purple and red it was...how it throbbed...how nice and big my balls were...how she loved the mushroom head of my cock. As she talked she stroked my shaft, letting the oil run down my balls and into the crack of my ass. My cock swell and grew.

Bastinado
Bastinado
108 Followers
12