Cindy's Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Cindy trains her new slut.
2.1k words
4.02
57.8k
6
1

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers

Chapter 3: The Training

As my relationship with Cindy progressed, she began to test the depths of that relationship. Some of the tests were overt, and overtly physical. Other tests were subtle, mostly mental. The majority of the tests were a combination of physical and mental attributes.

For instance, we both enjoyed working out and lifting weights. We worked out at the gym at least four evenings a week. We lifted weights and ran. We worked hard and were both in great shape. Naturally, or at least for us, that physical exertion always lead to sex.

Cindy was a natural flirt and a show off. She had a great body and loved to use it tease, obviously me, but also every other guy. When we went to the gym, Cindy would work go braless, wearing a spaghetti strap top. The tiny spaghetti top would be stretched tightly over her large 34-D tits. Since Cindy was a petite 5'4" 110-pound spinner, her 34-D tits looked all the more massive on her tiny frame.

It didn't matter whether she was straining to lift some weight or striding around the track, the tight spaghetti top would enhance every move, every bounce of those magnificent globes. The harder she worked out and the more she sweat, the more her nipples and tits would show through the scant fabric.

Over her cute heart shaped ass, she wore tight satin short-shorts. The shiny satin material would be pulled tight, showing the crack of her ass and of her pussy lips. As her pussy was always completely shaved, the outline of her dewy twat was always clearly shown.

Cindy loved to tease as she worked out. She was an expert at flaunting her body and she knew exactly what effect it was having on people, both guy and girls. She would slide in next to some guy, especially if it appeared that he was trying to concentrate, and do her little tease. Sitting on a stool, she would be facing him, spreading her legs. The lips of her pussy would be pushed to the very edge of the leg openings of her short-shorts. The satin material would be pulled tight into the slit between her labia. As she did her shoulder presses, her long blonde hair cascading down her back, she would strain and arch. Her high, pert, firm tits, already straining to burst from her tiny cotton top, would be further pressured. Her round 34-D tits would push up and out, deepening her already seductive cleavage. The sweat would drip down her tits, wetting her cleavage, outlining her tits and working down her torso.

Needless to say, without fail, the poor guy would totally loss his concentration. Not only would those studly showoffs be reduced to struggling wimps, but they would invariably be sent running to the locker rooms to hide their erections.

The effect on girls would be equally as devastating. While some girls would at first superficial sneak a peek, most would ogle just like the guys. The girls too would lose all concentration and become focused only on Cindy's seductive performance. Even as the girls watched, you could see their own crotches grow wet with desire. I loved to see some cute co-ed, mesmerized by Cindy's tease, grinding her own pussy into a weight bench, soaking the crotch of her own workout shorts.

As much as Cindy liked to tease, she always kept the best for me. Our workouts together were not only peppered with overt sexual demonstrations, but each tease was also its own special perverted torture.

Cindy loved to act as my spotter during my workouts. While spotting she would constantly be testing me. She did her best to distract me and break my concentration. Cindy would be pushing her tits into me as she helped steady the weights. When do incline work, like the bench press, she would be standing above me with her naked pussy literally in my face.

Besides the gym, I also had weights at my apartment. Cindy's carried her sexual teasing and testing me at home our home workouts to the zenith. Cindy demanded that we both work out naked. While I lifted she would relentlessly tease and torture me. She would start out by licking my cock and balls while I struggled to lift my weights. She would establish a rhythm to her blowjob. As I lifted the weight, she would suck my cock deep into her mouth. As I would lower the weight, she would withdraw my cock from her mouth. If she took my balls into her mouth and held them there, I would have to hold the weight static.

Another version was special bench press routine. Cindy would sit astride my erection, taking my cock in and out of her pussy as the weights went up and down. As she slid my cock into her cunt, I would have to push the weight up. When she rose off my cock and let it slip from inside her hot, wet cunt, I could lower the weight. Needless to say, I always wanted to hold the weight high, with her tight hot pussy wrapped around my cock. Cindy would set the tempo. If she fucked me fast, I had to lift fast. If she fucked me slow, I had to lift slowly.

As she sweetly tortured me, I sweated and pumped iron. She would not allow me to get off until I had completed all the sets she had determined that I should lift. If I did cum without her permission or before I finished my reps, I would be punished. Punishment varied just like the rewards.

Sometimes I was punished with more physical workout, like having to do sit ups. Cindy would sit on a stool over my thighs with a rope tied around my balls. She would pull the rope tight, stretching my balls and making me sit up. When I raised myself, I had to stick my tongue out and lick her clit. Up and down, licking her clit until she orgasimed.

Another variation was toe touchers. She would lie on a declined bench with her knees bent and her legs raised. As I touched my toes, I would have to lick her clit. Again, up and down I would sweat and work, as she enjoyed the multiple orgasms that I would have to bring her to.

Cindy loved to torture me. Being very oral, she loved to have me eat her pussy, licking and sucking her clit through multiple orgasms. I, on the other hand, dread those sessions. Inevitably, I ended up sexually frustrated with a raging erection (as she did not allow me to cum) with nothing to show but a very tired tongue and very sore muscles.

If Cindy got her enjoyment from receiving sex during our workouts, she equally enjoyed the pleasure she got in torturing and punishing me for my workout failures. Cindy used punishment as a proverbial "carrot and stick", only in my case that meant a carrot up my ass as she beat that same ass with the stick.

Cindy used punishments primarily to enhance her sexual pleasure. But she also used punishment as a means to (as she put it) teach me to control my orgasms. Cindy believed that since women, especially her, were multi-orgasmic, that she should be served with multiple orgasms. Men on the other hand only too commonly shot their wad early and only once. By denying me an orgasm, Cindy kept me horny and assured herself of repeated climaxes.

I found it hard (literally) to be denied an orgasm, sometimes for days at a time, all the while being teased to a constant state of arousal. However, it was pretty amazing the results of such denial. My cock was always super sensitive and I got constant erections. Just a sensuous kiss, or a covert caress across my groin and I would have an instant erection. Then, when I finally did cum, it felt like my head was being torn off. I would shot jets of cum, like water from a pressure hose. The amount of cum I pumped out was also amazing. When I emptied my ball, I would ejaculate a cup or more.

For Cindy, punishing me included more than satisfying herself and denying me. It also meant true pain...for me. Cindy was an artist when it came to punishing me with pain. As the saying goes, "it hurt so good". Her tortures were delightfully seductive and exquisitely painful. She trained me like a dog, using reward and punishment.

Speaking of my ass, Cindy had a fondness for making my ass the focal point of her punishments. Sometimes she would slap my face, chest, cock or balls as part of her tortures, but usually it was my ass that took the abuse. Corporal punishment. As she put it "act like an ass and be treated like an ass".

Cindy's often used remedial pushups to punishment my ass. Cindy would call out the cadence, up...down...up...down. On the up command, I pushup and take a blow across my ass. I would then have to say the count of the pushup and then say thank you to Cindy for the spanking. On the down command, I would drop back down to the floor and place my offending cock and balls in a bowl of water and ice cubes. The pushup would continue until my ass was glowing red and my cock and balls were numb with cold

Another ass torture while doing pushup was being fucked in the ass with dildo. Cindy would strap on one of her toy and knell down between my legs. I would have to spread my legs, which made it particularly difficult to do a pushup.

Since it was a punishment, Cindy would make me suck the dildo before fucking my ass. She wouldn't use any lubricant. The only lubricant I got was my own saliva. I always tried to slobber liberally on the latex cock, but often with limited success. Since the punishment followed a failed workout, I was often suffering from cottonmouth. I was always difficult getting the rubber cock wet in the little time that Cindy gave me.

Once Cindy determined that I had enough time wetting her cock, she would have me assume the pushup position. She would then take her cock and work the head into my ass. She would the order me "up", and I would have to raise myself. It required that I push up and back to impale myself on her cock. Failure to rise completely, so as to totally imbed myself on her dildo, would result in a whipping.

The whipping was definitely worse than the spanking. Spanking was done with a paddle, a shoe, a belt, or her hand. Spanking was mild torture, mildly painful. A whipping was a whole different world.

To begin with, a whipping was administered for a second failure, such as a failure during some other punishment. It also meant that Cindy was pissed off. The whipping was just that, the use of a whip or a fiberglass rod or a cane on my bare ass. If a spanking left my ass red and sore, a whipping left my ass with welts and in pure pain. The only good think that I can say about whipping is that it didn't happen very often.

I shouldn't make it sound like my relationship with Cindy was only torture and punishment. Torture and punishment were only part of our kinky sex life. As I have said before, mostly we fucked. We fucked crazy, in every conceivable position and place. And when we fucked, we would talk dirty. It was such a turn on to have this little blonde spinner riding my cock and rattling off profanity and sex talk.

Besides dirty talk, Cindy liked to ask me questions during sex. At first I found this discerning, but after a while it got to be routine. The questions were always about sex or related to sex. Cindy had told me the first time she took me during our session of kinky sex at the lake that she was going to explore my deepest, darkest fantasies. So, during sex, she was constantly probing, learning and discovering my sexual desires. Cindy incorporated teasing and denying me orgasms to elicit my compliance. If I resisted a question, she would just slowly ride my cock, bounced up and down, bringing me close to climax but denying me orgasm. It never failed, eventually I would be telling her whatever she asked and begging her to fuck me, to make me cum!

She delved into my psyche. Cindy questions encompassed dreams to fantasies, fears to phobias, kinky sex, Lolita sex, gay sex, bisexuality, multiple partner sex, even sex with animals. As our relationship progressed, she used her acquired knowledge to probe ever deeper, to manipulate me, to seduce me and to make me into her sexual slave.

The questions, physical manipulations and punishments were only the top of Cindy's iceberg of training. It was about mid-autumn when I experienced the real application of her training and the testing of my skills.

Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers