Cindy's Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Cindy and her roommate get a Maid.
6k words
3.98
53k
5
2

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bastinado
Bastinado
108 Followers

Chapter 5: The Maid

I awoke to the sounds of lovemaking. I tried to move and then realized that I was bound and gagged at the foot of Cindy's bed. I hurt all over. My ass, back and legs were red and raw with welt and bruises. My ass and sphincter were so torn, that it hurt just to move. The huge butt plug that was wedged into my ass did little to ease that pain. The 12-inch girth of the plug that stretched my ass felt terribly. If not for the smaller diameter at the lower end of the pear-shaped intruder and its large round base, I would have attempted to shit it out!

My throat was dry. I coughed, or tried to, but the rubber ball gag strapped in my mouth resulted in a half-retching from my throat. I tried to sit up, but with my hands cuffed to my waist and I had to roll over instead.

I lay on my side listening to the moans and groans coming from the bed above me. It was obvious that Marsha and Cindy were having an early morning tryst. I rolled on to my ass and leaned against the bed. The 8-inch long anal plug pushed farther into my tender ass. I felt again the pain deep in my colon, where Marsha had fucked me with her 24-inch, double-headed cock. The pain caused me to double over.

Apparently, my movements on the dog blanket at the foot of the bed caught the attention of the two horny girls. Cindy looked down at my disheveled appearance. "Slut, did we wake you up?" she said with her wicked grin.

Marsha took a different tone. "What the fuck are you doing down there bitch? Can't you tell that we're busy up here?"

I stared at the two girls. They lay naked on top of the tussled sheets. Cindy's long blonde hair was cascaded around her shoulders. Her face was flushed, traces of a reddish hue spread all the way down to her pert high 34-D breasts. Her breathing was rapid and her firm large breast rose and fell on her tiny 110-pound frame. Her legs were slightly spread, and I could clearly see the shiny lips of her shaved pussy.

Marsha's right hand was wedged between Cindy's legs and her fingers were stuck in Cindy's cunt. Marsha's fingers were curled upward, obviously frigging Cindy's clit. Marsha's long brown hair hung loosely around her oval face. Her large round 36-C tits rested against Cindy's stomach. Her large brown aureoles and long hard nipples contrasted with the white flesh of her tits.

Marsha went back to kissing Cindy's breasts. Her full pouty lips took Cindy's round coral shaped aureoles into her mouth. As she kissed and suck upon Cindy's tits, she continued to finger fuck her clit.

Cindy moaned and spread her legs. Cindy was nice and wide between her legs to begin with, so the additional width allowed Marsha to now get three of her fingers into Cindy's cunt. As Marsha continued to fuck Cindy, I could see her pussy juices running down Marsha's hand.

Cindy rolled onto her back and Marsha pushed her up. With her knees bent and her legs splayed, Cindy's cunt gave total access to Marsha's hand. Taking full advantage of her position, Marsha began to insert all her fingers into Cindy's snatch.

As Marsha pushed her hand into Cindy's cunt, she twisted it back and forth. Cindy's pussy juices ran freely, coating Marsha's hand thoroughly. Soon, Marsha had her hand into Cindy's tiny pussy up to her knuckles. I had never seen Cindy's pussy so stretched and distended. Certainly, when Cindy was being fucked with my 8-inch diameter cock she must have been very similarly stretched. But, at those times, with my 10-inch cock deep inside her, I was not in a position to have such a view.

Cindy was moaning, groaning and mumbling to Marsha. From my position at the foot of the bed, I could make out some of her words. Cindy was begging Marsha to fuck her harder, to stick her hand into her cunt, and to make her cum.

Marsha had a sadistic smile on her face. She knew that her while her whole hand was being jammed into Cindy's tight cunt, it must have been hurting her. But, she also knew that while Cindy continued to beg to cum that she could abuse her poor pussy any what she wanted.

Marsha seemed to sense that Cindy's climax was close. She increased the pace at which she was slamming her fingers into her cunt. Marsha's tit sucking changed to biting. I could see her lips pull back and watched as her teeth bit into my lover's hard little nipples. I winced at the sight, but part of my discomfort was more than empathy. My poor tortured nipples were still clamped in the metal spring clips that Cindy had placed on them last night.

Cindy screamed and attempted to grab Marsha's head. Marsha used her position and slightly larger body to force Cindy flat onto her back. With what appeared to me vicious delight, Marsha twisted and ground her hand into Cindy's cunt. I watched as Cindy came and Marsha's knuckles slide into her cunt.

With her full hand in Cindy's terrible stretched pussy, Marsha released her teeth from Cindy's left breast and moved to kiss her. Marsha round full pouty lips covered Cindy's smaller mouth. Her tongue snaked into Cindy's, lashing and fighting with Cindy's own tongue.

Cindy's milky white, translucent cum now coated Marsha wrist and forearm. Her quim ran down Marsha's arm and formed a large wet spot on the bed. As her climax subsided, Marsha pulled her hand from Cindy's cunt. I watched enviously, as Marsha extended her hand to Cindy and as Cindy licked her own cum from the offered appendage.

I gazed at Cindy's red, abused twat. Her labia, normally tucked so tightly in behind her vulva, were distended and raw. Swollen with blood and coated with cum, her cunt continued to ooze her sticky sweet quim. I drooled behind my ball gag.

My cock, having suffered a night of torture and no sexual release, had quickly grown erect...or at least as erect as it could. My cock was bound in its harness, the shaft wedged through a series of three small metal rings, my balls split and stretched by two leather bands.

The pain in my cock replaced the pain in my ass from the huge rubber butt plug. The metal rings punished any attempt at an erection. My shaft was cut by the rings, with the intervening sections swollen purple and coursed with throbbing blood vessels. Each metal ring was smaller than the one below it. As a result, the mushroom head of my cock was engorged to the point where one could not even see the ring that bound it.

During the previous evening, my cock had fucked a pussy, been beaten, masturbated and abused...but it had not been allowed to cum. Now, badly engorged with blood and painfully restrained by the harness, cum dribbled from it's slit.

I didn't realize that I was moaning and drooling with lust. Nor, did I realize that I was thrusting my ass back and forth, attempting to drive the huge anal plug against my prostrate. Apparently, my noise did not go unnoticed by the girls.

Cindy looked at my engorged cock and watched as the drool ran down my chin. "Looks like little miss Slut needs some release," she said. Marsha, taking in my grievous appearance, simply laughed.

The girls got up and we all went to the shower. As the two girls worked to free me from my bondage, they used every opportunity to rub and grind their naked bodies into my bruised flesh. When the ball gag was removed, I struggled to ease the pain in my jaw. When the spring clips were removed from my nipples, the blood rushed back into them. The pain in my nipples was indescribable. I uttered a high-pitched "AAAaaahhh". Marsha responded with a hard slap across my ass, "Be a man bitch."

Cindy looked as if she were about to say something, but then didn't. Marsha reached to remove the cock harness, but Cindy intervened. "Mine," she said to Marsha. With a shrug, Marsha moved to unbuckle the waist belt and wrist cuffs.

Cindy moved more gently, slowly releasing the leather straps that bound my cock. As the harness came of, it left deep impressions on my poor inflamed penis. Grooves were left below the head and on the shaft where the metal rings had embedded in the tormented flesh. When she released the bands from around my distended testicles, they shriveled and withdrew into my savaged scrotum. Even as the pain washed through my cock and balls, as the blood rushed back into the organs, Cindy's soft touch brought an instant erection to my cock.

Smiling up at me, Cindy then gently bent me over at the waist and began to take the massive butt plug from my ass. My ass was extremely sore from the hard abusive fucking Marsha had given me last night. Pull as she might, Cindy could not get my raw sphincter to release its grip on the huge piece of rubber. She resorted to twisting and turning the big anal plug, as if she were unscrewing it. As Cindy worked to remove the intruder, I bit down on my lip and struggled not to cry out. Inch by inch, my sphincter was torn back as the 12-inch diameter black monster was screwed out of my ass. Once the widest part of the butt plug forced its way out past the sphincter, the remaining tapered portion of the plug popped free. Cindy dropped it in the tub. Remnants of excrement and Vaseline covered the big black monster. A similar mess of the slick discolored fluid ran freely down my legs.

Turning on a torrent of hot water, Cindy pushed me to my knees. She stood above me and spread her legs and extended her red, swollen pussy to my face. I leaned in gently and began to softly kiss and lick her cunt. As the water ran down her body, it washed across my face.

With my mouth cupped around her cunt, I licked and swallowed the remnants of her sweet quim. I used my tongue to lick her clean, between the inner and outer lips, then along her entire slit. I could tell that her cunt was tender, as she pulsed her hips toward me and softly moaned. By the time I reached her clit, and began my ministration, she rewarded my efforts with an orgasm. New, fresh quim flooded into my mouth. I drank greedily, sucking and swallowing the sweet warm cum.

Marsha watched as I finished Cindy. Then she grabbed me roughly by the hair and drug me back in between her legs. "My turn Slut," she said to me. With her back to the shower wall, she raised on leg onto the edge of the tub. Roughly, she forced my face onto her cunt.

Marsha's cunt was a shade or two darker in color than Cindy's. The space between her legs was also narrower than Cindy's, so by raising her leg Marsha allowed me better access to her pussy. Marsha's cunt was caked with dried cum. Apparently, Cindy had brought her to an orgasm before receiving her own.

Responding to the rough treatment from Marsha, I roughly began to mouth her cunt. A sharp slap across my face was followed by her order to "Be gentle you fucking bitch". With that rebuke, I softened my approach and administered to her snatch in a manner such as I had Cindy's cunt.

Marsha's labia protruded slightly from between her vulva. As a result, I more easily slip my tongue between her folds. She used her grip on my head to direct my tongue, moving my mouth up and down the length of her cunt. I stuck my tongue into her, licking her twat from the crack of her ass to the clit. Each long lapping motion of my tongue brought her closer to an orgasm.

When she came, Marsha ejaculated volumes of her milky white quim. As she came in my mouth, I struggled to swallow all the warm tart fluid. Sensing my dilemma, Marsha used both hand to force my mouth tightly against her cunt.

As Marsha's copious quantities of cum ebbed, I began to ease back from her cunt. With a growl, Marsha held tightly to my head and ground my mouth against her twat. As she continued to thrust her hips into my face, I could taste a change in her pussy.

Shit...she was doing it again to me. I knew from last night, that I had better not move my head or close my mouth. With a grunt, and then a sigh of contentment, Marsha began to piss in my mouth.

I could not drink her piss. Try as I might, I could simply not degrade myself to that degree. Instead, I kept my mouth open and let the hot, sour fluid course through my mouth and down my chest. Mixed with the warm shower water, the urine escaping my mouth was camouflaged. With her head arched back, Marsha was unaware of my ploy.

When Marsha was done, she released my head. I dropped my face and let the remaining piss dribble out of my mouth. "Good little Slut. I'll make a Golden Shower bitch out of you yet," Marsha said with an evil gloat. I looked up and back at my lover, my Mistress Cindy. She nodded her approval of my submission. At the same time, I knew that she had seen the yellow urine being washed down the drain and that she had not rebuked me. Apparently, Cindy understood my limits. As much as she demanded that I submit to her will, even to the point of submitting to her friends, she loved her slave.

The girls got out of the shower. As I started to get out, Cindy pushed me back down to my knees. "You're not ready yet Slut," she said, pointing down. I looked down at my cock. It was still hard and erect.

Cindy switched the water temperature to cold. As the frigid fluid cascade down my torso, it began to have the desired effect. Ever so slowly, my throbbing erection began to become flaccid

By the time that my cock had shrunk and shriveled, Marsha was standing next to me with an enema bag. "I don't want any more shit coming from that asshole," she said. Cindy shut the cold water off, and Marsha told me to get on my hands and knees.

This was the first enema that I had ever had. As Marsha hook the bag to the showerhead, Cindy forced the nozzle up my ass. Releasing the clamp on the hose, Marsha let the warm soapy water fill my intestines.

The sensation was difficult to describe. It felt as if my entire gut track was being pumped up. The water was heavy and pressed down on my prostrate. I felt lightheaded and slightly giddy. The more the water filled me, the more a slow agonizing pain began to pervade my body. Soon, it felt as if I could hold no more. And urgent needed to expel the fluid consumed me. My head was bent down and my face was on the bottom of the tub. I arched my back and pushed my ass up in the air, attempting to mitigate the increasing pressure. A moan escaped my lips. My penis began to grow erect.

The girls watched intently. Like play-by-play commentators, they pointed out to each other how my body was reacting. They giggled and pointed out how stiff my penis had become. They noted that my nipples were hard and sticking out.

More and more water filled my guts, until I was sure that I would explode. I couldn't hold my ass shut any more and streams of brown water began to squirt out of my asshole.

"Keep that water in your ass or you'll regret it!" Marsha sneered. I clamped down hard on my sphincter muscles. Cindy reached up and shut off the hose. I knelt there, huddled on all fours, afraid to move.

"Stay there and don't let any of the water out," Cindy admonished. "Watch him," she said to Marsha. Cindy left the bathroom.

"Masturbate for me Slut," Marsha demanded. I reached down with my left hand, balancing on my right forearm, and began to stroke my cock. Pumping my meat only made the pressure in my ass feel worse. As my hand stroked my cock, small goops of cum oozed from the slit.

Cindy returned carrying a wooden paddle with holes drilled through it. I knew this weapon from previous experience and did not relish what I knew was about to happen.

"Count to twenty and then you can go to the bathroom," Cindy said. She leaned over the tub and raised the paddle high over her head. I waited in dread anticipation. Both girls were smiling, enjoying my fear. Then Cindy brought the paddle down. The wood cracked on my right ass cheek and drove my head into the faucet. The paddle left a huge red mark, punctuated by small white circles left by the holes. "One Mistress," I counted.

The second blow landed on the left ass cheek. I grit my teeth and squeezed my ass as tight as I could. The impact of the blow was like striking a ripe watermelon. I could feel the shockwave pulse through the water in my abdomen. "Two Mistress," I said.

Ten blows I counted, each delivered on alternating sides of my ass. Tears streamed down my face and a small line of brown water dripped out of my ass. Cindy said to Marsha, "My arm is getting tired. You take over."

"Oh, goody. Now, we'll see what the little Slut is made off, wouldn't we?" Marsha addressed this question to me. "Are you crying little bitch? You fucking pussy, I'll give you something to cry about."

Marsha wound up like a major league pitcher. The holes in the paddle whistled as she brought the wood down up my ass. The impact was too much for me. My head slammed into the end of the tub and I saw stars. A stream of filth brown water shot out of my ass. "Now you did it bitch." The tone in Marsha voice was pure evil.

I didn't even get a chance to count eleven. Marsha used the paddle like a club beating out a beat. One..two...three...four...five...the blow smashed into my ass in rapid succession. The holes in the wood sent the leaking brown water jetting through the paddle and splattering around the shower enclosure. Six...seven...eight...nine...then a pause. "I told you that you would pay Slut," as Marsha said this she delivered the final blow. She aimed the paddle for a point between my legs where my ass crack met my balls. The paddle connected with my testicles and I screamed. I lost any ass control that I might have had left. All the soapy warm water that remained in my bowels was expelled.

I lay there, flat on my chest with my ass in the air. Filthy brown fetid water surrounded me in the bottom of the tub. I felt so humiliated and abused. I hated Marsha.

"Let's do a final check," Marsha said. She took the enema hose and rammed it back in my ass. Releasing the clamp, she sent the remaining water cascading into my guts. When the bag was empty, she reminded me to stay still.

The girls left and I lay there in the cold smell fluid. After an indeterminable time, they returned. Cindy wore a black bustier, black panties, black stockings, and black pumps. Marsha wore a matching outfit, but all in red.

"Go to the bathroom and empty yourself," Cindy said. "Then, take another hot shower and clean yourself and the tub. When your done put these on."

I watched as she tossed a blue bra and panties on the sink. The girls left. I got out of the tub and went to the toilet. I sat there as time and again, water jetted out of my ass. After dumping what seemed like a gallon, I went back to the shower. I washed myself with hot water and cleaned the tub.

I got out of the shower and went to the sink. I picked up the panties and bra. They were Marsha's from last night. The crotch of the blue panties was stiff with crusted cum and quim. I struggled to get them up around my hips. I placed by cock and balls back between my legs, so that there was no bulge in the front except for my pubic hair.

I put the blue front-hook bra on. Even though it was a 36, it didn't want to stretch to accommodate my 42-inch chest. After a good deal of exhaling and hard pulling, I got the clasp hooked. The under wire cut into my ribs and I found it difficult to breath. Unsure of what was to happen next, I wandered out to find the girls.

The girls were sitting in the kitchen, eating pancakes. Strawberries and whipped crème were piled high on top of the cakes. As I stood there in my blue panties and bra, my stomach growled.

The girls looked up at me...and instantly began to laugh. I must have been a hysterical site, standing there with a pussy look in the panties and the bra stretch so tightly across my chest. I hung my head.

"Sounds like the Slut is hungry," said Cindy. "Would you like some strawberries and pancakes?" she said. With head held low, standing before the two women in panties and bra, I answered, "Yes, please".

Marsha would have none of it. "Only real women get strawberries and crème, and only good girls at that. This cunt can't even fill out a bra, and we know how fucking dirty she is." Marsha waited for my response, but I stood silent.

Bastinado
Bastinado
108 Followers
12